A Hero's Welcome Ch. 05 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,274 Followers

I was fluttering like a flag in a breeze as wave after wave of pleasure smashed through me, and I must have passed out, as the next thing I remember was Gerry's lips on mine as he kissed me back to awareness.

"God, Lor, you really scared me!" he grinned, "I thought you'd had a heart attack!"

His arms around me felt like the most wonderful place in the world, and I could have lain there all day, his heart beating against mine, and his pulse repeated in that great meaty thing still shoved inside me, but I knew we'd have to move eventually. He slowly slid out of me, making me grit my teeth as orgasm once more zipped through me, momentary bright flashes of light popping like photo flashbulbs in my vision, and then I was empty, already missing that wonderful feeling of fullness and satisfaction.

I just wanted to sleep now; I'd walked around, shopped myself out, gorged on fantastic Italian food, and been royally rogered by my gorgeous baby brother, so I snuggled against him, luxuriating in his warmth, and let myself relax completely, knowing I was safe, and loved, in the arms of the most wonderful man in the world.

*

The club was one of those 'pop-up' clubs, run by some friends of his, with a floating venue and word-of-mouth advertising. It was in an old warehouse this time, and the theme seemed to be 'Ibiza-Retro', with loud, pulsing Garage, House, Dub-Step and Drum & Bass from a whole range of DJ's, some of whom were apparently quite famous, with Vodka Jellies, Tequila Slammers, and beer pitchers so cold it hurt the teeth, and it was fabulous.

I wore the party dress I'd bought, a scrap of sequinned cloth that was basically a belt with enough front to cover my boobs and leave my back, sides, and bum pretty much out in the open. Gerry loved it. He was wearing a vintage Jean-Paul Gaultier tennis shirt, new black jeans, and classic 'L.A. Gear' hi-top trainers, and he looked delicious, edible, and just plain beautiful, like a snapshot from a 1980's style magazine; definitely my choice for a first course any day of the week! As I looked decadent, depraved, louche and the essence of slut (but never tasteless, that would never do...), we contrasted perfectly.

As I knew would happen, girls made a bee-line for him, although, dressed as Slut-of-the Month as I was, I got a fair amount of attention myself; any unauthorised groping, however, earned a stiletto heel on the instep and a "Really? Are you sure you want to do that?" together with a raised eyebrow, implying I was more than ready to maim his foot if he kept going. Pretty soon the boys got the message; dance, look, don't touch.

Gerry danced exclusively with me, although sometimes a girl more determined than most would whirl him away and grind herself desperately against him; Gerry took it all in his stride, disengaging as gracefully as he could and grabbing me up again, where I could do a little rubbing of my own. I enjoyed myself thoroughly; because of my business and responsibilities, I tended to lose sight of the fact I was still only 24, not exactly an old lady yet, and it was wonderful to let my hair down and cut-loose with people my own age who were only looking for fun and a good time.

We eventually left at 4 A.M., not drunk, but not completely straight and sober either; I'd forgotten clubbing could be so much fun. I did a lot of my business in wine bars and private members' clubs in London, not your average party venues, and I was on a high, adrenaline racing through me, and quite a few Vodka Jellies, too.

Gerry was sober; he didn't drink, so he'd been on the mineral water all night in that hot, sweaty place, while I was ready for some fun of the 'Getting Gerry Naked' sort, and I was just lit-up enough that I didn't care where. And then I saw the perfect place; a small park, with lots of trees with low-hanging branches and deep shadows, and a few, more private, nooks and crannies.

I tugged him into the place, moving down through the ranks of trees until the streetlights were just a glow through the foliage, then proceeded to ravage him properly. Gerry was in the same frame of mind as me (just a lot more sober), and so he played along, his hands all over me as we kissed wildly and caressed, squeezed, groped and ground together like sex-starved mink. I pushed him away after a couple of minutes of this, because I wanted more. As he grinned at me, I popped a couple of catches, and my dress dropped off me and slid to the ground, leaving me in just my thong panties. Gerry's eyes sparkled happily as he moved in for the kill.

His lips crushed mine as his hands grasped my bottom, pulling me hard against the tight, solid bulge of his cock, then we were sinking to our knees, Gerry tugging down my thong as he kissed me, and suddenly I was facing away from him, as I heard him unzip his jeans. I tensed myself, and then he was nudging at my swollen labia, his thick cock demanding entrance even as he squeezed my boobs and teased my nipples.

"Do it, baby-boy, fuck me hard!" I groaned, and with that he was inside me, stretching me wide open again as that thick cock slammed into me, taking my breath away. As he hammered into me, long, delightful, pounding strokes, his hand found my clitoris, and he rubbed and teased me gently even as he rammed himself into me.

I was almost delirious with sexual overload as he squeezed and teased my nipple while rubbing my pussy, at the same time ramming himself into me, and when I came, I screamed loud enough for them to hear me in Peterborough! My pussy clamped down around his surging cock, and both his hands grabbed and squeezed my tits as he groaned loudly, his cock swelling and pumping long, hot spurts of spunk deep inside me, the feel of him emptying himself inside me making my orgasm even more intense. We both froze in place, shuddering as our mutual climax blasted through us, until finally Gerry reared back on his haunches, taking me with him, his big hands still holding and lightly squeezing my now over-sensitive nipples.

"Fucking Hell, Lor, how do you do that to me?" he murmured in my ear even as his soft lips nibbled and caressed my neck. I was beyond speech at this point; all I could do was squeeze my internal muscles around his still-hard cock, making him gasp at the sensation.

"This is why I'm keeping you!" he murmured, "that, and because I love you!"

I could hear the smile in his voice, and while I could have stayed like that with him forever, the sky was beginning to lighten; dawn was breaking, and it would never do to be found like this by some early-morning runner or dog-walker!

Somewhat reluctantly, Gerry helped me up, then picked up my dress and did me up again. I pulled my thong off, it was serving no purpose, not with the enormous amount of spunk pouring out of me and running down my legs. I pinched Gerry lightly on his crotch, making him grin.

"Look what you did to me, you dirty boy!" I smiled as a rivulet of spunk ran down the insides of my thighs.

"Don't worry, Lor, I've got a towel in the boot of the car, can you make it that far?"

Walking through the pre-dawn streets of Cambridge with sperm trickling down my thighs? Of course; after all, I loved the way it got there!

*

And so we settled in happy domesticity, with the added bonus of high-octane sex as often as we could. Everything went swimmingly for almost two years; Gerry continued to study for his master's, and I carried-on building the business and dragging his gorgeous bod into bed with me at every possible opportunity.

We'd also moved to a large house outside a small village about midway between Oxford and Cambridge, to make life easier for both of us. I had the income, so it made sense for me to sell my flat in Henley and buy a house, a proper home for us to live and be together.

Life was humming along like a top; Gerry, with his low-key approach and genius-level brilliance, was now considered the top-dog at the Computer Lab, and the work he was leading there was going to change the world one day, while my business was growing and evolving, increasing my reputation and swelling our coffers. Our life was perfect, or so I thought, and then, early one morning, a light, persistent tapping at the window woke me, dragging me out of bed and downstairs to see who it could possibly be at such an hour. I opened the front door and standing there, large as life and ten times as beautiful, was Jenna!

I staggered in shock, dozens of emotions tumbling through me, as the girl I'd fallen in love with one morning, and had never really stopped missing, smiled her beautiful, alluring, teasing smile.

"Jenna...!" I whispered, and she smiled even wider, lighting up my whole world.

"Hello, Lorna. I thought I told you to keep a candle in the window for me!" she teased, her smile bright and beautiful even as a tear spilled over and ran down her flawless cheek. I reached out to touch her, to convince myself she was really there, and suddenly she was in my arms, and her lips were pressed to mine, our tears mingling even as her sweet tongue fenced and rubbed against mine as we kissed, my love for her blooming huge and hot again as I held her once again.

"Lor, who is it this time of the morn...Oh my God, Jenna...!"

I heard him as she did, both of us turning to stare at Gerry as he froze at the foot of the stairs.

"Gerry...!" she breathed, more tears bursting from her brimming eyes, and then she was in his arms, crying, laughing, talking ten to the dozen, and kissing him wildly, passionately. I waited patiently for my turn again, not in the slightest bit jealous; this was Jenna, and she was mine too, and all I wanted was to hold her, kiss her, taste her, and make her beg me to love her once again.

Jenna pulled away from him, laughing breathlessly even as she thumbed the tears from the corners of his eyes.

"Lorna, oh God I've missed you, darling, and this beautiful boy; why did I ever leave you?"

I held out my hands wordlessly, and then she was kissing me again, but now gently, caressingly, tasting my mouth even as her hands clutched and squeezed my nakedness under the flimsy robe I was wearing. Gerry took us both in his arms, and we were complete again, Gerry, me, and our darling Jenna, hands and lips and tongues connecting us together once again.

At last, I was able to extricate us from the tangle of arms and hands, and hold her, look at her once again. She was even more beautiful than I remembered, her hair longer now, but still sleek, shiny, and thick, making me itch to run my fingers through it. Her lovely almond eyes were as big and bright as ever, and her lips promised delights aplenty. I wanted her so much it was almost a physical pain, and she wanted me, us, as well. As she took my hand, her free hand curled around Gerry's neck, pulling him down so she could kiss him deeply, tenderly.

"Oh babies, I missed you both so much!" she quavered, tears threatening to spill over her flawless cheeks when Gerry kissed the tip of her nose.

"I thought we'd lost you, Jen, I thought we'd never see you again; it hurt so much..." he whispered, as a tear trickled down his cheek. Jenna thumbed it away once again, and pulled him closer to kiss him once more.

"I said I'd come back one day, silly!" she whispered, smiling through fresh tears. "I always keep my promises!"

That was enough for me; my Jenna was back, I wanted to get close to her, skin-on-skin close. I could see Gerry was feeling the same way, something Jenna also noticed.

"Both of you at once! What's a girl to do...?"she preened modestly, while grinning the dirtiest, most suggestive smile I'd ever seen. Jenna made up my mind for me, for both of us, taking our hands in both of hers.

"Gerry, Lor, I should never have left; I thought I was escaping, but I was just running away; I left behind all the most important parts of my life; I left you behind, both of you. Babies, I came back to fix it, because I need you, both of you; will you forgive me?"

I yanked her close, holding her face in both my hands as I kissed her with all my love and loss, and then suddenly Gerry was there too, all three of us kissing and laughing and crying all at the same time. Somehow we made it back upstairs, and suddenly I was undressing her, kissing her frenziedly as we tore each other's clothes off, my robe and her jacket, skirt and blouse.

Her body was just as I remembered it, as tight and alluring as ever, and to see her naked once again was to remember just what real beauty was; her two years in California hadn't changed her; she was still ours, still mine, and to feel her lips and soft tongue as she licked and kissed me again was almost too much to bear. I think she was having the same effect on Gerry; he loved her, of course, so did I, but she'd been the special one for him when he knew he couldn't have me, and she still owned a large part of his heart. Gerry had broken down the day she left, and I think she knew or guessed that somehow, tears in her own eyes as she kissed and held him close, and promised him she'd never leave again.

All I could do was cry with her, for poor Gerry's broken heart, for my own loss when she left, and now, with happiness for having her back, with us, where she belonged. When Jenna and I made love again, it filled my heart in a way that only Gerry had ever done for me, and so I knew that I would never let her go again; Jenna was part of us, not number three in a ménage, not a sex-partner, but our equal, a life-partner for both of us, as much in love with Gerry as she was with me; watching Gerry make love to her while she made love to me, seeing the adoration in his eyes when he looked at both of us, was the most soul-stirring experience of my entire life.

When the first tumult of emotion had passed, when we were able to speak coherently without floods of tears, I plucked up the courage to ask her why it had taken her so long to come home. She lay in my arms, holding me tightly as she spooned against Gerry, and told me about her life, her adventures, and her disappointments, her breath warm on my cheek as her lips caressed my neck.

"At first, it was such a lot of fun; all the physics lab boys at Stanford took some getting used to; so serious, such drive and commitment; I had my work cut out, being a corrupting influence takes a lot of work, believe me!"

I grinned at that, and she traced my lips with her fingertip before resuming.

"It was fun, real fun, even Tsu Lien Lai joined me in spreading lust and debauchery among the academics, but it didn't last; Tsu found herself suddenly dazzled by one of the professors, and so she went from being his grad assistant to his right-hand man and favourite pump, and then one day she came bopping in to tell me she was getting married, and was moving to Los Angeles, because her prof had taken a post there, and suddenly she was gone. It got sort of lonely after a while, then I met someone too..."

I waited for her to continue, but she wasn't looking at me, she was looking at something else entirely, her lips moving slightly. When Gerry hugged her closer, she came to with a little start.

"Tell me about him..." I prompted her softly, even though I could see it wasn't a happy memory. Jenna smiled, a bright, crystalline, utterly contrived grin, and looked at me again.

"His name was Randy; he was an Astrophysicist, on-loan to the lab from NASA Ames; he was everything I said I wanted: tall, tanned, beautiful, my perfect blond surfer-boy; I just knew he was the one; he was such fun, we had such a wonderful time, it was like he could read my mind and pick out all the things I wanted most, and he gave them to me, or did them for me, or said them to me. I was loopy in love with him..."

She stopped, and a single tear trickled down her cheek.

"I thought he was Mister Right; it turned out I was Miss Wrong; his parents objected, strenuously, to my presence when he asked me to spend a weekend at their place in Carmel; his father said something to him about miscegenation, that it was alright to chase slope girls, but you don't marry them, they're not really people, not like us, and his mother called me up and told me bluntly to leave her son alone, she wasn't having slit-eyed grandchildren, her husband and brothers hadn't spent all that time fighting in Vietnam for their son to bring one of them home..."

I was open-mouthed in shocked outrage, as was Gerry, with a dark flash of pure, unadulterated rage at how our girl had been treated. Jenna's face had remained expressionless through this whole loathsome tale, but now her lip was quivering, and she needed more than just a hug; she needed to know that the world was still a wonderful place, and primitives like that man and his family were few and far between, but most of all, that there were at least two people here who loved her madly, deeply, and unconditionally.

I held her while she cried, then held her some more while she clung to me, and Gerry held us both, all three of us cocooned together, taking away the remembered hurt and rejection from our darling lost girl, who'd finally come back to us.

I fell asleep with her arms around me, and woke in the late morning to her and Gerry making love. I smiled, and kissed her while our darling boy showed her who really loved her, who had always loved her, and when she'd finally calmed again after the frenzied orgasm he'd goaded her to, I held her again; later, Gerry and I would make love, and I knew she would kiss and hold me just as lovingly.

And so Jenna became part of our lives again, whether she shared my bed, or Gerry's bed, or, most frequently, our bed; she was the other part of us, not a point on a triangle, but one third of our life together, our wife, and we would never let her go. Jenna knew and understood that this was where her love was founded; this was where she was loved, and nothing would ever come between us, or hurt her, or make her outcast ever again.

Other things were happening too; Lucy called me one day, sounding more than a little strange, too casual, and let slip that Charlie was back home and staying with her; I twigged from what she said that she'd found out about Charlie's kinky weekends with me, had finally realised what a lovely piece of manly soldier-meat he was, had fucked his brains out, and fully intended to keep on doing it forever and ever, amen.

To this day, I don't know why I said it, but I blurted out that perhaps she'd like to help me double-team Charlie; I don't know where that came from, but Gerry heard me make the offer, and, to my amazement, was both sophisticated enough, and secure enough in his feelings for me, that he was intrigued at the idea, so, after discussing it, and realising that he really wasn't jealous, or weirded-out, or angry that I'd consider it, but was instead intrigued and excited, we agreed; after all, I'd watched him make love to Jenna many times, had even joined her in fucking him, so he really didn't really feel he had grounds to object.

Jenna was intrigued by this part of my life, but understood why I thought it needed to happen, and wise enough to keep out of it; all she was concerned about was that I not hurt our husband.

You may think it's a little strange, my darlings both saying "yeah, go ahead, fuck another guy", but the truth was, they both understood Charlie and I had a history, that I had loved Charlie, indeed still loved him, in an entirely non-committed way, and we both needed to close that book forever.

What happened has been told elsewhere, and while it was an eye-opener for both of us, it wasn't a curtain-raiser for any further shenanigans; seeing Gerry make love to Lucy was a shocker for me though; it made me realise just how much I wanted him for us, for Jenna and me only, and brought home to me what he must have been feeling when Lucy and I were grappling with Charlie.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,274 Followers