A Hope for Rauri Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know where I was today. I know what I saw. I know what I did and what you did.

If I had to, I couldn't explain a single part of it to anyone who wasn't there. In my simple head, I don't believe in magic.

I just believe in you, that's all."

She looked at his face and she smiled a little softly. "Thank you, but... I still do not know what I am doing any more than my daughter does. But now I want to go where there are people who believe in me so that I might learn again to believe in myself."

"I don't think it ought to be too hard," Wes smiled, "This is only your uncertainty over stepping out into something that you don't know, that's all. I like the way that you have always been -- even if you're not completely certain for a moment or two.

What I'm trying to say is that it's still there inside of you. I can see it from here. We just need to get you both far from here and you can start there and you know that we'll help.

You were a queen," he nodded, "That doesn't just wash off in a fountain or a bath."

She began to smile again. Not large and not a lot, she just smiled softly. "I find that I owe you so much already. It makes me wonder if I can ask one thing more of you. For one like me, to know oneself stems from knowledge of oneself at the heart of things. It has been so long for me, but, ...

Could I please sleep with you this night? I will not harm you. I do not even think that I could. I would just like to know ... again ... that I am ..."

She shook her head and he saw the uncertainty in her and decided that if he could, he'd do anything that he could to help her.

She asked, in almost a whisper then, "Please?"

Wes lifted her hand until it was before his face and he kissed it softly once as he looked into her eyes, "Rest assured that you are," he smiled, "and I can't think that I've ever been asked quite so nicely."

She looked into his eyes a little deeper.

He allowed it and held still, staring at her beauty for a time, before she sat back again in a bit of wonder.

"Do you know? It is said that one should never look into the eyes of one like you, for it can show wonders or horrors and far too many things."

She chuckled with a relieved and pleased smile, "Well, I have seen."

He smiled a little embarrassedly, "You probably saw that I'm a very ordinary and boring man under everything. I'm sorry if what you saw blows away what you might have hoped to see like a spring breeze through a garbage dump."

"Not so," she smiled, leaning forward as her clothing disappeared, "I saw far too much at first, so I now know the reason for the warning.

I also saw you and I at the heart of things and it made me wonder. You might not even be able to answer it if I asked the question, but I came to know you within one beat of my heart. In that time, I saw farther into you than I have ever seen into the soul of any male that I have ever known.

I saw you all alone as you allowed me to look. You did not invite me; you only moved aside when I persisted in trying to see.

I had the answers to most of the questionings in my heart when they came to me directly from yours.

It is also said that to most, what might be seen can be false.

Unless it is clear that it is not.

And to know that," she smiled, "one must be able to see things there which the beast cannot know."

I saw that you have seen that Rauri does not wish to have your heart. I have seen that Rauri will want to cling to the heart of Shauna. She knows nothing of it as yet, and Shauna knows even less of it in them both."

She watched his eyes open a little wider and it was then that she knew.

Wesley didn't know that in his mind -- and yet his heart knew of it even so.

"I saw further that you do not trust yourself to dare to have my heart, for you believe that I see you as a beast.

Well that is true, though not in that sense Wesley, for I see you in both ways and it pleases me greatly that I even can, and the knowledge does not put me off in the slightest. I felt the pull from you from my first sight of you.

It was a shock to find that you did not even wish to speak with me, though I understand it now."

She stood up and lifted his hand to draw him to her and she put her arms around him and held on for a long moment as they looked at each other.

"One thing, wondrous beast," she smiled, "One thing more I must know and then I can give my answers to the question which came to me."

She was tall and yet, she still had to stretch upward just a little as she closed the gap and began their kiss. What came to her in it was more of what she sought to know of him and to him; she was well back on the road to her quiet grace and confidence only from this much.

He also had a thought, but he refused to allow it to take hold in him, for it was too early for it by far.

He only knew that this long-legged beauty wanted him, not trusting himself to go the last step and decide that she needed him -- which was what it really was. She undressed him with a wave and led him to the bed.

If -- in some long forgotten and locked away place inside of him -- there had ever existed an ideal in the pure beauty of the feminine form, completely flawless and perfect, then she was the embodiment of it. Neither one was in a hurry in this pairing. They only sought to know and as well, they each felt the wonder of the other's body.

For a human female, the beauty in the bed with him was as naturally-shaped as a Barbie doll is to its own model -- which is to say the human female form. It is only an approximation and yet it's most glaring flaw is that it is too perfect to really resemble that hypothetical human female if one looks closely and knows even a little about anatomy.

The doll's legs are a little too long and the hips are a little narrow. The waist is too much of a wasp waist to really hold the internal organs properly, and the breasts are too large while the neck is a touch too long.

Overall, the body would be fine on a world with just slightly less gravity to act on it.

Yet Clio's body was fine here and the lovely flanks, breasts and neck were unassailable by gravity -- something which dooms the human female who had the misfortune to be shaped that way -- even if it were possible. The result in a human would be back and neck problems after a time, with knee and foot troubles not far behind.

But the one who now struggled in a little wonder at being called Clio was not human and had never been one. Whatever it was that Wesley refused to believe in had stood her in good stead and she was as much the impeccable example of the epitome of Aos Sí beauty now as she had ever been.

And yet, as she lay under Wesley, looking up in wonder at him, there was something different all the same. She was still alive, and for the first time in thousands of mortal years, she was free -- her yoke had been slackened and she'd thrown it from her neck by goading the one who had kept her in chains over all of that time.

Just as fundamental as that, her heart was now free for the first time in well over seven centuries and she was feeling that now.

There was hope inside of Clio and she now gave it free rein as she wrapped her long legs around his waist and rocked with him.

She hadn't remembered that there might be little flutters for her there in her heart, but she felt them as well now and she held on to him tightly, sighing her hopes into his ear in a tongue which he'd never heard in his life.

She knew what it was and she even tried to caution herself, but Wesley rolled them over onto their sides and held on to her hip with one of his warm hands as they went on together, rising slowly in their passion.

They stopped now and then when one or the other of them opened their eyes to look into the other's eyes and the wonder of it passed back and forth between them there was well.

Usually, it was Wesley who broke the moment with a slow and deep thrust. Clio's eyes would sink closed just as slowly and then she'd be almost frantic to pull him deeper and against her even more. She'd whimper a little desperately then in that strange language and if there had been someone else there to demand it of him; he'd have solemnly sworn that he could feel her words inside of his strong chest.

For that first time, power and lust were set carefully aside; though there was plenty of each available to either one. It was just an unspoken thing. He knew somehow that it was what she wanted and she made sure to reward him for his kindness and consideration.

It built slowly to the point where she came to her release and cried out in more of a loud moan for him. It happened for her again within a few minutes -- something which no one had ever done for her and once she'd realized it, she begged him for his seed.

To Wesley, it was a bit of a shock, since no one had ever done this. He managed to ask why not long before it happened and she smiled with closed eyes and said that they both needed it.

She couldn't tell him then, though she made sure to explain it later, that she needed to be filled to prove to herself that she could please him -- this one male. It was more important to her than she could ever explain to her own satisfaction to him, but he understood and his ejaculation began a minute and a half after that.

Clio was shocked at the feeling of heat inside of her and she moaned again, trying not to at first but then finally giving in to begin to cry just a little.

As they lay in the bed with their limbs intertwined, Wesley suddenly knew and he raised his head to ask.

"You are enchanting me," he said, "Or you are trying very hard to."

She nodded, smiling up, "It is what all females do if they can and want to, once they find a good male who they wish to keep. I do not think that it can be helped in most of us. A human woman has little power other than her body's and a faerie woman might be said to have too much -- for a human male.

But you are no human male, so I do not know if it affected you at all, Wesley. I found myself loving with one like I have never had the fortune to know and before I knew it, it had begun.

"You said that you have a hope that I might love you," he said, "Is that what you truly want? We don't really know each other well -- at least not yet."

She was surprised, "You understood it?"

He nodded, "I don't know the meaning of the words, but I know the feeling."

She sighed as she reached up to slip her fingertips into his hair, "I have the want of it. You will help my daughter and me to find a place in a land which we do not know. I have no male and I want one now -- you - if you think that you might want me for more than this once.

I did not try to bewitch you knowingly, it was just the want of my heart, and it remains even now.

Why? Do you feel it very much? Do you think that you might love me in a little time?"

She chuckled hopefully, "And most of all, ... did it work?"

He nodded with a shrug, "I think that it's starting to grow on me. But you need to think about something here.

I'm not really this ... man underneath. I'm, ... something else. So before you tighten your little noose any more, you ought to consider what else comes with the package."

Her strength surprised him a little as she rolled them over so that she was looking down at him and she didn't let him draw a free breath for some time, kissing him as she was.

He watched her lift her head up enough to smile at him, "I have thought of it, mighty beast, have no fear. Do you want to hear the secret from the lips of the one who you have raised a hope in?"

He nodded and she dipped her head so that her lips grazed his ear as she spoke to him in the barest whisper and very slowly, "It is plain to me that even I will need your help -- and you are ready to give it. I see that easily.

I have nothing anymore and you smile and tell me not to worry. I say that I have forgotten my name and you give me back one that I already know as though it was mine all along.

Well for that, and a male like you are, I can say that you are not the only one between us who looks at the other and sees something to lust over."

Her whisper became such a small thing that even next to his ear, he had to strain to make it out.

"I have, ... always ... ached to know ... the touch of you in ... that other way. Wesley, I feel ... the strangest ... need in me, and it has ... not left me for .. a moment since I saw you for the first time. All that has changed are my own circumstances, so that now I can speak for my own heart.

I ... want to be ... fucked ... by the beast.

The strongest and most beautiful and ... the wildest male, ... that I have ever seen ... in my long life."

She lifted her head again and nodded at him, still smiling, "I want you when I am like this and I will also offer myself to you in the way that you saw today -- if you want me like that so much.

I am not human and neither are you. I do not need to be like a human female and take months of courting to have my heart swayed.

I know what I want -- and I know that for you, it is a decision that once made pairs you to your female for as long as you live. If we can abide each other, then I will make my promise that I will remain paired to you and no other, just as it is for your kind. I know that you need to hear those words at some point.

I hope that you will pardon me for trying to sway YOUR heart to me.

It is my hopeful suggestion that I be allowed to try. Let us go our way and we will see soon enough if we cannot abide each other.

But I do not think that will happen. There are few for either of us anywhere that we go. Let us try and I will do as I can for you, though, ..."

She looked down for a moment, "It has been so long for me that I have had this feeling. I may want it from you very often, I think."

She looked a little embarrassed to feel the need to make another admission to him. "I do not know whether you and I can make babes together. But if we can, for the love which I find that I suddenly want more every moment, I would want yours.

I have heard it said that ... ones like you ..."

"Beasts?" he offered.

"No," she said, "I mean yes.

The one which I want is the beast also -- I will not deny it.

I find it wild, but also a warm desire in me to have and to know very ... intimately. I have heard it said that a beast such as you are can give a lot, ... of seed and, ..."

She looked up then, "Well, can you?

It is what I want from one that I love with and, ... And I have never had that. To feel something so warm ... well, ... is it as they say?

Can you make me run with it?"

He chuckled softly, "Clio, if I knew that it was what you wanted, we could have done that a while ago. You just have to keep on after I let it go the first time. If you were a werewolf, we'd have already done it because we could lock together then.

You're not a werewolf, but we just have to go on and I'll give you what you want. But are you sure that you'll want that much of a mess every time?"

Now it was Clio who laughed, rolling onto her back and taking him along as she did it.

"As much as you can give to me, mighty beast, I want it.

Now, if you think about it, I have given you the answer to the question that I saw in you when I looked. I want a male once more, but I would want him to last as long as we have to live. We might not agree in all matters, but it doesn't really matter to me if we always do."

"What was the question?" he asked, "I want to know if it was what I was feeling."

"Very well," she smiled at him, "I will say it since I feel the same hope in you now at last.

You want a queen to rule your heart, Wesley."

He tried to hide his amazement. She was absolutely correct.

She smiled and leaned in to kiss him very softly and even so, she put a lot into it so that he'd know.

"I want a king to rule mine.

Change for me and be my beast. Take me like that and we will see what we can make out of it."

Wesley looked up and she watched the concern wash over his face, "Is that what you really want to do right here, right now? We're in a hotel and believe me, we'll make noise. At least, I know that I will, and I doubt that they'd even be the kind of sounds that anyone might expect a couple of people to make in the throes of that sort of thing."

She chuckled a little as she imagined it, so she nodded with a warm smile, "Alright, I must bow to your wisdom, but can you not try to be a little quiet? I just want to try to begin with you and I find that I yearn to see and feel it. We can find a better place later if we like it and take the time to look."

Wesley nodded with a little grin and she suddenly felt herself moving -- while not moving very far at all. It was only what came as he shifted. Her hips sank and her upper body rose at the same time. It confused her for a moment until it came to her that the motion was from the appearance of his deeper and more prominent chest in this form.

She gasped and then she just allowed herself to drop so that she could throw her arms around what she could of him to hold him in her embrace for a moment. As well, she laid her face against his chest and listened to the strongest heartbeat that she'd ever heard in her long life and it made her smile.

"Oh, I love to feel this," she sighed, "so solid and so very warm to me. Thank you Wesley, for only this."

She raised her head and saw that he was lifting his and she fell into his eyes again, this time almost completely unsought for by her. She saw his wolfish eyes begin to glow as she stared, now completely understanding the warning, since like this, she knew that a weaker person would find themselves rather helpless and possibly under his control.

But she wasn't weak herself and for an instant, she thought that she might have begun to feel alarm. But in the next moment, she knew everything and she saw the beginnings of his smile there long before it reached his face.

A different sort of warmth came to her then and she felt that he had more feelings than he'd have ever said anything about. It wasn't something that a human could even feel. This was a lot closer to the unconditionality that only canids are capable of, and it came as a revelation to her.

She might not know with a great degree of certainty that this could or would work, but for something like that feeling, she grew even more determined to try to attain it and more.

There were a few other surprises for her in this, however. Until now, he hadn't really done much to embrace her, though he did it then. When she felt herself under the careful weight of those arms in addition to what she already felt, it astounded her and she wondered for a moment if she could even do anything other than to perhaps sigh or groan in her response to it.

But then there was that other thing.

It almost seemed a little funny to her. In the human form that she'd gotten used to being against, there was, ... well it might be said that there was a portion of her body where she sort of expected to feel the beginnings of his arousal. She was a tall girl but even so, when he was like this, he was even longer when he was stretched out on a bed.

She looked back and smiled a little. His feet were off the bottom of the bed by a short distance. When she looked back at his face, he was smiling. "I usually sleep in a longer bed," he said with a shrug.

"Don't you want to kiss me?" he asked, still with that little smile.

She moved a little higher on him and reached for him. Their kiss was something of an epiphany to them both and it lasted a rather long time. It was different to her, but she melted into it and could have kept it up forever -- or until his brand of hunger -- any of the assorted kinds which he might feel -- came to him once more.