A Hope for Rauri Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In that time, the rest of her earlier musings came to her. Where before she might have felt the stirring of his maleness at around the level of her mound of thereabouts, like this he was longer and, ... he was built a little differently and, ...

She was now farther up on him in order to share kisses with him and so it came as a bit of a surprise to find that masculine stirring about halfway down her long thighs.

No matter, she told herself, they'd come at last to a bit of a defining moment when they were like this -- in this combination of bodies. Well there were a number of possible permutations available to them as a couple, after all.

"Clio," he whispered, and she smiled.

"Clio, am I to you? Are you certain that you like this name? For I do, beast."

She grinned when she saw his nod, "Then Clio I will be; named forever by you."

She lifted herself up to shift backward for the distance that she thought she might require and she felt the fur of his sheath underneath her. It made her give in to her sudden want in a small way as she put just a little of her weight there so that she could feel the heat there and also the slightly maddening and intoxicating soft bristling of his fur there against her lips.

She leaned forward then and she reached back for that thing to align them. With the rather pointed tip just inside of her and already spreading it's warmth, Clio slid back slowly to get him inside. She took her time, since she'd been absolutely truthful with him.

This was something that she'd ached for.

Moving back a little more, she pressed farther to get more of him until she could feel the end of his retracted sheath against her labia.

But she knew more about his kind that she might have let on. That whole day, for as long as he'd been in this form, Clio had been thinking as she'd surreptitiously glanced whenever she could. Thinking. Guaging.

Wondering, and estimating.

Now she pressed back even more until at last, she knew that she had all that she could take of him in this position. His sheath was as far back as she felt that it was reasonably - and comfortably for his sake - back as far as she dared to take it. And this was as far as she could ever go in this position as well. She could just feel the tickle of the tip touching her cervix. Clio let a pleased sigh escape her lips.

She was so comfortably impaled on her beast.

She looked up and saw his eyes as he watched her. "Does it please you to feel me on you like this?"

He nodded, "Of course. But I feel some concern for you."

She began to move in slow ways, shifting in different directions now and then, just to try them; all while watching Wesley rather carefully -- or at least, as carefully as she was able. "Why do you not move?" she asked.

Wesley reached to hold onto her hips, clearly liking it afterwards, and he said rather quietly, "I think that we need to experiment a little and I am glad that I see the need of it. Imagine if I only sought to please myself. Clio, I worry that I might hurt you.

This is better. You control it. You control us and I will learn what I seek to know regardless. Please yourself, hopeful one, and I am pleased from it and from watching such a beauty who seeks to be mine."

He'd said it that way to test her response, if there was one and there was. She was about to ask about what happened to his want to have a queen for his heart, when she saw him grin widely and she knew then.

He looked at one of her hands on him, placed there to steady herself on such a slightly precarious spike and he lifted her hand gently as she allowed it.

When he had it up about a foot above him, he moved his hand in a way to try to slip his fingers between hers. He was careful because he knew that his fingers were wider than hers and he wished to cause no discomfort to her. She knew it at once and smiled down as she kept on, feeling more and more of him and the way that, no matter what she'd said or thought to do, this was going to come to her regardless and he knew it. He was only waiting for her to get used to the idea in her own time.

"I have heard it said," he began with a very soft smile, "that a king -- a true king -- only bows down to his queen."

Her own smile took on a very affectionate look as her eyebrows rose in appreciation of him, "Well I have been a queen.

For ages, I have ruled, bowing often to a cold over-queen whom I loathed. I had a want to be free from the need to bow to anyone ever again.

But for all of the might which I can see on and in you, Wesley, I am coming to know the king that I seek to have -- the king to rule over me at last in my own joy because of it. I will bow to you and no other.

What we do here is more than only a coupling, I think. This is the most gentle test which I have perhaps ever faced. Treat me well, and I will always bow. Bow to me alone, and I will always cherish you." Those were the last words from her for a time, though they weren't the last sounds. She was quiet as was he, but she moaned and cried out so softly that it took him along with her until at last, he came.

Clio held still for a moment as she became aware of it from the warmth flooding her. Once she was certain, she kept on, quietly asking, beseeching and finally even begging him for more. Each time that she felt his contractions beginning, Clio moaned and it turned into a quiet and content little song to his ears and he loved to listen to it.

When there was no more for her for a time, Clio leaned forward trying to clutch him from inside of herself until she was on him once more and in those arms.

"What was that little song?" he asked, "I don't think that I've ever heard something more lovely."

Clio smiled, "It's something very dangerous, really. It's one of the songs sung by smallest, most lovely among us to entrap a man or a woman. I was one such as that when I was very young.

The fae might seem to be unaware that they are watched by a mortal. It is not really possible, for they know by other means. If they wish for a bit of fun or mischief, perhaps, they sing a song such as that. The sounds seem quite harmless and mortals believe that they are singing to themselves, but by the end, they are trapped more securely than with chains, for the binding goes deep and holds the heart.

"You are in no danger from it. I only sung it because it has been so long and I was a little different from many like me. I often sang them just because I liked to. Most times, I really was the happy-looking little faerie sitting on a rose petal and singing my songs."

Wes looked a little perturbed, "I was in no danger? I felt something."

She nodded, "Yes. You felt the pull, but I am sure that you could have resisted, had you really wished to, though it would have hurt me. I only sang because I am happy."

Clio grinned as she ran her hands over the body that she knew that she'd come to crave again in only a little more time before she looked up at him once more, "You?"

She chuckled from under her eyebrows, "You are already enchanted to me. I am drawn by you. I was drawn even before."

She laughed softly, "You are already enchanted because it was something that I could not help and I am hopelessly ensnared by bond that you do not even know that you have on me.

So tell me, oh mighty beast who rules my heart even now. Did you enjoy my singing?"

He nodded with a smile as he ran his hand over her back and over her bottom. "I am charmed to even know you. Sing to me whenever you like, my queen."