A Houseful of Incest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, set me off too!" I grunted as memories of his hand surged through me.

I moved faster and harder now, given that extra mental stimulus, my pistoning cock slamming into her powerfully even as her hips rose to respond equally. I could feel the heat rising from us, sense the smell of hot sex surrounding us, hear the sounds of our bodies coming together filling my ears and knew immediately that at this rate our climaxes would be both sudden and strong.

At that moment I felt his hand again, slipping between us, grasping my shaft deliciously again, suddenly driving me quickly towards my orgasm.

"Ahhh -- here it cums!" I grunted as I thrust hard into Betty's hole, squashing his hand between us, "Here it cums!"

"Yesss, yesss, oh yesss!" yelled Betty as her body began to shake and quiver all over, "Oh Chris, oh Dave -- oh fuck!"

I could feel the tightness of both Dave's fingers and Betty's vaginal muscles adding stimulus to my orgasm and each squirt of cum seemed to gush as if from a pressurised tank, the contents escaping through a very small opening.

"Uhhhhh!" I grunted loudly as yet another spray of cum escaped and filled Betty's hole, "Ohhh, ohhh, oh wow!"

Our sounds and movements must have set off both Dave and Mum because suddenly Dave's hand tightened around my cock as his muscles all contracted to drive his own cum into Mum's hole. I hadn't heard much from them as they fucked but even so Mum was apparently enjoying the ride and now cried out happily.

"Ohhh Dave -- I felt that!" she howled, "You've made me cum -- made me cummmmm!"

Beside us Mum was bouncing up and down now, her tits and hair flailing wildly as she flopped around while Dave grunted as he emptied himself into her.

Somehow Dave managed to retain his grip on my cock even as he blasted off and then, as my penis slipped from Betty's wet and contented hole, his hand slid up and down my slippery length, his thumb exploring my knob and sending quivery feelings right back to my brain.

They were interrupted briefly as Betty slid out from under me, then sat up beside me, wiping her pussy with the towel that was beside us.

"That's more than enough for now Chris," she said as she bent and kissed me, "You and Dave didn't half fuck me -- I feel drained -- going to get me a drink and a sit down."

"Sure," I said to her, "Lovely ride -- you're such a hot auntie!"

She blew me another kiss as she got up, then left me to join the other two and as she did so Dave's fingers gripped me tighter and began to stroke my already quite hard cock.

"Ahhhh that's nice!" I hissed as my hips jerked anew, "Ohhh be gentle, not too much, I'm a bit sensitive right now."

His movements slowed until he was merely holding me, then I felt Mum's hand grasp mine and pull it insistently towards her.

"Here, feel his cock too," she said as she guided my hand towards the area between their bodies.

With her help I found his penis in seconds and as my fingers wrapped around it I could feel that it was too still remarkably hard. It was also a nice thick size and as Mum's hole relaxed so a real flood of his cum slithered down it's length and coated my hand with warm slipperiness.

"Feel that?" asked Mum, "He cums a lot, just like you."

"That's nice," I murmured as I caressed his wet and slippery penis, feeling my own cock stiffening yet again under his grasp, "Long time since I had my hand round another cock apart from mine."

"And me," answered Dave as he looked across to me, "Used to enjoy it at college but I've missed it and when I saw yours right there I couldn't resist!"

With Betty now departed I slid myself sideways until I was on my side facing Mum and Dave and then I could reach out not only hold his cock but to hold Mum's breast too. The combined pleasures made my hips thrust and my cock jerk strongly again much to Mum's amusement.

"You see, that's something we've been missing," she said as her hands closed around ours, "You guys let us girls enjoy each other but you lot never get sexy with each other. You ought to, you know -- what's the difference? Anyway, it's just good clean sex, so go for it!"

Driven by the heat of the moment, the stimulation of fingers on my cock and of Mum's warm, welcoming and rousing breast and nipple I could feel my penis staying not just stiff but strongly excited and my own hand just couldn't help but continue to slide up and down Dave's cock.

I felt Dave's hips beginning to pump, just as my own jerked almost violently as the stimulation continued.

"See," said Mum as she stretched her hands out and cupped both pairs of balls, "There's nothing wrong with that, is there? Not only that, it looks so much fun -- those two nice big cocks both stiff and full of spunk!"

"Don't know about full," I muttered, "I've cum twice now -- can't be much left!"

"You wanna bet!" laughed Mum as she moved her hand and settled it over Dave's as he stroked me, "Come on Dave, bet we can find a nice load in there somewhere!"

Their combined stimulation was enough to wake any reluctant cock and despite our morning of energetic fucking I knew that I could cum again eventually and it seemed that my hand was making Dave feel the same.

I could actually feel that his cock was stiffer now and that he too was starting to thrust his hips upwards, driving his cock through my moving fist, his ridge of his glistening slippery knob catching against my fingers with every thrust.

"This is great!" panted Dave, "Bloody amazing -- haven't had this much fun ever!"

"You're enjoying it too are you?" asked Mum, "Are you going to be able to cum as well?"

"Definitely!" he gasped, "All this sex -- all your lovely sexy naked bodies -- all this fucking and now Chris's hand too!"

"Ohhh yess, I want to see you both cum!" moaned Mum, her hand now working away between her legs, "Don't care where it goes -- just squirt it everywhere!"

Absorbed now with our united efforts to cum a cone of silence fell over us, with only the sounds of our breathing and of the gentle slap of flesh reaching my ears, until I felt things starting to happen.

"I can feel it coming up," I commented, "Getting fairly close now."

"Yeah, so am I," grunted Dave as his hips thrust his cock closer to me, "Won't be long now."

We lapsed into silence again although the sounds of our breathing were stronger now, as were the sounds of hands on cocks and then it was Mum who spoke next.

"Come on boys, I'll be cumming first at this rate!" she said, her other hand now making wet sounds in her pussy, "Keep going -- keep going!"

"Ahhh, ahhh, it's cumming!" cried Dave as I felt his cock swell and stiffen even more, "Few more strokes -- don't stop!"

"Ohhhh yesss!" cried Mum as her legs flew apart and her hand movements turned into a blur, "I'm there -- I'm cumming -- ohh, cum with me, cum with me, please!"

A second or two later and Dave froze and gasped loudly.

"Here it cums!" he cried and a massive gusher of cum flew upwards, splattering down over Mum's thigh.

"And again!" he cried and this time the hot white spray splashed down over my hand, almost causing me to lose my grip on his pulsating, jerking, pumping cock.

The excitement of their climaxes, along with the tightened grip of Dave's hand on my cock was more than enough to push me over the top and it was my turn to gasp and freeze.

"Cumming!" I grunted and as I spoke I too let loose with a sudden spray of cum that squirted everywhere.

I didn't have time to see where it was landing before another spasm sent another jet of cum into the air, this one landing right in the centre of Dave's chest but even as I watched it land, his cock jerked again and a third big spray of cum flew towards my face. I managed to turn my face away but felt his wet spunk splattering on my chest and then splashing on my cheek, the wet portion of it then running down my neck.

There were some more small bubbles of cum from both of us that merely clung to our cocks and hands and then it was over and we flopped onto our backs, while Mum remained sitting with her legs apart between us.

"Boys, that was wonderful," gushed Mum happily after a couple of minutes had passed, "Do you know what -- I don't think I've ever cum so hard, not even with your cocks up inside me!"

"Was good, wasn't it?" I agreed as I surveyed the scene, "Didn't think I'd be able to cum that much!"

"Nor me, I didn't think I'd be able to cum again so soon either," added Dave as he lifted his limp cock and squeezed one final blob of cum from it, "It was the novelty of the situation, wasn't it -- that's what set us off so hard."

Mum held up her hand, a hand that looked as if big candles had liquefied and overflowed over it. For a moment or two she seemed to admire the coating of cum before lifting it to her lips where she began sucking it all off and then, with most of the spunk now removed she smiled at us. Her hand moved to Dave's chest where her fingers began playing with the puddles of my offering.

"Look at it all!" enthused Mum, "So who's going to clean this lot up?"

"I will!" came Debbie's voice and a second or two later she was there, kneeling over us, her luscious tits hanging and swaying, her cute arse moving as she stretched out.

I heard the sound of her lips sucking cum from Dave's chest, then a gasp from him as Debbie moved down his body, hers turning with her legs apart so that I was given an amazing view of her arse with her pussy glistening between her thighs.

"Careful!" hissed Dave a moment later, "It's sensitive right now!"

"I'm only sucking him clean!" she answered, "There was lots of cum there but even so I can still taste Mum's pussy juices!"

"Come over here and you'll taste Aunt Betty's juices too!" I added with a laugh and a few moments later Debbie was turning around and clamping her lips over my own cock.

Her actions made my hips quiver and even through I'd just cum I still felt my cock growing, if only partially, but then Debbie moved to vacuum up other blobs of cum from my thighs and belly -- there was one big splash in particular that she absorbed as I watched. A few moments later and she slid right up and over me, her cool sleek sexy body with her generous tits thrusting forward as she came to rest on top of me. I felt my cock respond to the proximity of her pussy just as she began to use her tongue to clean Dave's cum from my face and neck and then she was facing me then kissing me, her tongue pushing the gooey blobs of cum into my mouth.

"There, that's different!" she breathed, her lips touching mine, "Makes a change to give you someone else's cum and not your own."

It was indeed different. Sure I'd had the taste of both Paul's and Dad's cum in my mouth as I'd cleaned the used, wet and sexy pussies of our three ladies but somehow this was different, perhaps because it had been Dave and I who'd made each other cum. But then again I'd always loved the taste of cum, doing my best to clean up and swallow everything that I'd wanked from my cock when alone. I'd never actually sucked off another man, not even Paul or Dad but now a certain desire seemed to be growing in me.

"Mmmm, it was, wasn't it?" I answered, feeling my penis starting to stiffen again against the sticky, slippery lips of Debbie's pussy, "I think I'd still prefer to fuck you or Mum though."

"Not right now," sighed Debbie, her pussy wriggling deliciously against me nevertheless, "You couldn't give me a really good ride, could you? You'd be worn out before you satisfied me I reckon."

"Probably true," I admitted as I enjoyed the soft comfort of her wonderful body as it lay upon me, "Hey, don't you think we ought to get back to being sociable with Mum and Dave?"

"Mmmm, guess you're right too," said Debbie as she started to lever herself off me, "Oh well, we can be all loving later, can't we. How about us getting together tonight?"

"Thought you'd be fucking Dad," I teased, "Or have you had enough of him already!"

"Shut up -- you're just jealous!" she laughed as she stood up, "Dad did me last night -- your turn today!"

"Only once? He's slacking!" I said with a laugh.

My cock managed to find some strength as she spoke but Debbie just chuckled and moved away, leaving me aroused but exhausted. Debbie and Mum immediately found something important to discuss and with them busy Dave came and squatted beside me.

"Sorry about earlier Chris," he said, his eyes bouncing between my penis and my face, "Suppose I should have asked first, but I just couldn't help myself."

"I didn't really mind," I answered, "I was just surprised, but it was fun, wasn't it?"

Dave nodded energetically and having cleared the air with me his hand moved and circled my semi-stiff cock, a cock that immediately stiffened a fair bit more.

"I've always been rather bi," he admitted, "I love the feel of a nice stiff cock in my hand or my mouth -- I've even had one in my arse!"

"I've always wondered about that," I mused as his hand continued to keep my cock stiff, "I mean, one arsehole is much like another when you're on your knees behind someone, isn't it?"

"The girls tend to be less hairy!" he chuckled, "Well, most of the time!"

There was a lull in our conversation now as his hand continued to pleasure my penis and I was quite certain that he was about to lean over and take me in his mouth, when Dad's voice broke the silence and Dave and I parted.

"Excuse me everybody, but I think we ought to spare a few moments to remind ourselves that this is Tina's birthday -- well, her birthday party isn't it, so let's all give her a nice present," he said, "How about that?"

"I've had loads of presents thanks," said Tina as she slid up beside Dad, her lithe body glistening here and there with sweat and other juices, "And I've been having a wonderful time too, thanks to you and Paul."

"Ah, but we really ought to make sure that everyone has given you something, shouldn't we?" said Dad with a mischievous grin, "I mean something like this!"

It hadn't passed our notice that Dad now had a very stiff cock, one that he now thrust forward pointedly. He held up his hand to quell the slight murmur of voices, then spoke again.

"I know that we've done some terrific fucking in the past hour or two but what we really should do is to all give her one -- all together more or less!" he said with a final flourish.

"Really!" asked Tina as she looked down at his cock then up at his face, "Ohhh, yes please!"

"What about us ladies?" asked Debbie and Dad smiled broadly.

"You could all help if you feel like it," he said, "But I want it to be Tina who gets the lion's share of cock and is the only one who gets fucked."

Tina was clearly excited by the idea and immediately made her plans for her forthcoming fuck-fest with her new boyfriend apparently thrust to the back of the queue.

"Sorry Dave!" she called out, "It's share and share alike with this family! You can have me soon."

"Yeah ok, that's fine!" he added happily, "I'll wait and watch -- there's plenty of other things to do while I'm waiting!"

A few moments later and Mum and Betty were busy moving furniture around, gathering clean towels and more refreshments while Dad got his camera all set up and ready on its tripod, then he waved Tina into place.

"Make yourself comfy," he said, "You decide -- up or down or what!"

"I like it from behind best!" she said brightly as she sank onto her hands and knees, wriggling her arse around wickedly, "Just make sure you use some lube if you use my arsehole though!"

I didn't want to look too over-enthusiastic so I hung back as Paul and Dad moved to the fore, with Paul quickly settling behind her while Dave, not yet knowing all about our ways, waited beside me. Dad caused a brief interruption as he made sure that the camera was now taking a video of the activity, then he settled on his knees beside Paul. It took Paul just moments before he had his cock inside his sister's vagina, then he was thrusting urgently at once, his actions guaranteed to bring him off in minutes.

"Hey, hold on lad," said Dad, "No rush -- anyway, it's her birthday so she cums first!"

"That's what I was trying to do, kind of trying to get her to cum quickly!" said Paul with a grin but even as he spoke he slowed his thrusting down considerably.

Dad now moved around until his cock waved in front of Tuna's face and as soon as she noticed it she grabbed it and sucked at least half of his rod into her mouth, then Mum joined him.

"I think her mother taught her well, didn't she?" said Mum as she watched her husband being blown, "Makes me wish I had a cock she could suck on too!"

"You could always get that strap-on cock of yours," added Dad but Mum slapped his arm with distain.

"No way -- it's only real stuff here today," she said as her hand reached under Tina to cup and caress her breast, "Hey Tina, don't suck him off -- come and lick my pussy instead!"

Tina continued to enjoy Dad's big penis for a little longer then she let him slip from her lips and turned towards Mum.

"That set me up nicely!" she said as she licked her glistening lips, "Ok, come on then, move some more cushions and plonk your arse on them then you'll be all open for me."

There was a jumble of movements as Dad and Mum rearranged themselves and then, with Mum's arse perched on a couple of big cushions covered with a towel and with Dad holding Mum's upper body Tina bent down and clamped her lips over Mum's wet pussy.

"Ahhhh!" she gasped as Tina made contact with her, "Ohhh yesss, that's amazing! Yesss, right there and when you've had enough you can move up to my clit, can't you."

Tina only hummed by reply but her head shivered as she worked on Mum's delicious pussy -- until Tina lifted her head.

"You taste of cum!" she said, "Whose cum is that?"

"That's Dave's, he's just given me a lovely big load," said Mum happily, "There was tons of it left even after I'd cleaned up!"

"Makes your pussy taste even nicer!" said Tina as she bent to her task again.

In the meanwhile, Dad, with his cock now unused had moved back to kneel beside Tina's arse where Paul was still working his cock in and out of her hole, then he leaned down and slid his hand underneath Tina.

"Ohhhh!" gasped Tina as Dad's fingers found her clit, "Ahhhh, ohhhh ummmm!"

And then it was Paul's turn to grunt his surprise as Dad's fingers presumably found his cock too.

"Uhhhh, ohhh, I like it!" he murmured as his thrusts became ragged, "Ohhh, that feels so nice!"

It was at that moment that I felt something prod me from behind and a quick glance told me that it was Dave's stiff cock that was now pressed against my arse cheek. I reached down and took hold of it, pulling him away from my rear end, realising too that my own cock was rigidly stiff too.

"Got you all excited, didn't it?" I asked and Dave nodded fast and eagerly.

"And you!" he added as his hand found my penis, "You've got a lovely cock Chris."

"Not as big as my Dad's though," I commented as I explored the length and thickness of Dave's instrument, "But it's bigger than Paul's."

For a little while we stood there stroking each other as we watched Paul in action, our hands moving languidly, our cocks stiff and hot, then Dave pulled me around to face him.

"Do you think I could suck you off?" he asked, "I know we just wanked together so now I want to taste you too."

"How about later?" I suggested, stimulated by the idea and yet somewhat repelled, "We're going to be on duty as soon as Dad and Paul have finished, aren't we?"

"Have we got to?" Dave asked, "Right at the moment I think I'd rather have you than her!"

I was terribly tempted but I loved to fuck Tina almost as much as any other relative so I shook my head.

"Later perhaps," I repeated, "Anyway, there'll be other days, won't there?"