A Houseful of Incest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Phew, thanks sis, you were so good!" I panted, "Best of the lot -- I know it!"

"Well of course, I'm your sister, I ought to be best!" she answered quickly, her smile still wide, "But wow, that was good -- lift off me now and let me clean up please."

I gently eased my cock from her vagina, causing a small flood of cum to ooze out and slide down between her cheeks, a flood that Debbie quickly stemmed with the towel then we both sat up just as Mum appeared beside us. She carried with her a can of beer that she gave to me and a glass of some spirit that she handed to my sister.

"Thought you'd need some refreshment after that," she said as she stood there, "That looked so good that you got me all worked up and I had to get some too!"

"So who fucked you?" asked Debbie as Mum borrowed our towel to catch a fat dribble of cum from her thigh, "Not Dad, surely not -- he must be totally done in by now."

"No, you're right, it was Dave -- he's a horny little sod!" she said with a big grin, "Fucks well too!"

"So does Chris!" enthused Debbie, "He's the best there is!"

Mum shook her head slowly and smiled benevolently.

"You two make a lovely pair," she said, "Even just watching you was hot."

She came and sat beside us, the towel between her legs.

"And while we're here, I'll tell you something," she said, her voice lowered, "Your Dad and I have done some investigating and checking with a friend of ours -- she's that research biologist."

Debbie and I frowned together as we digested Mum's words, but then she spoke again.

"She's done some genetic tests on us all and while she won't recommend us all having babies, she can't see any big problems with you two doing so," she said with a big smile.

She paused again as if to let the idea sink in, then continued.

"So Dad and Betty and I have decided that because we know how close you two are, we're going to change the plans," she said, "So instead of just adding a couple of connecting rooms between the main houses, we're going to build you a proper home just for the two of you."

It was quite a speech, coming from Mum but the words were clear. Debbie and I were to be allowed to be a couple and to have kids if we wanted to. I was still digesting the meaning when Debbie just threw herself at Mum and wrapped her arms around her, kissing her firmly.

"Ohhh Mum -- that's amazing!" she said, "You hear that Chris -- we can fuck and fuck and have a family -- and oh Chris!"

Then she was throwing herself on me, kissing me with sloppy wet kisses that felt so loving and happy. Her heated body immediately set my cock to rising again but I ignored it because my mind was so full of the news.

"Even more fucking?" I asked incredulously, "Don't we fuck enough as it is!"

Debbie slapped me gently then laughed.

"We'll have our first row if you're not careful!" she laughed, "Oh I'm so happy!"

A few moments later and Dad joined us, causing Debbie to leap up and jump into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Oh daddy -- thank you!" she said, "I can't believe it!"

"And I can't believe that you can get hard again!" said Mum as she reached up and stroked Dad's suddenly stiff cock, "Put him down Debs, I want to make use of this!"

Gradually we all untangled and then stood together, before Mum stirred us.

"Hey, look at the time," she said as she patted her husband's cock and let it go, "I think we'd better help Betty get things cleared up -- come on, everyone help."

"No fucking then?" asked Dad looking somewhat crestfallen but Mum smiled back at him.

"Later," she said with a grin, "As soon as we're in bed."

Soon the place was tidy and Betty, Paul, Tina and Dave were grouped together as we trouped off to our own home, each of us happy in our own way. The birthday party had been a roaring success and had, as usual, turned into a complete orgy. Everyone seemed to have managed to get involved and no-one had been left out -- and more than that, Debbie and I were ecstatic while Dad and Mum seemed equally cheerful, Mum because of Dad's penis which was somehow still hard!

Me -- I was still taking it all in. It was going to be something of an adventure if Debbie and I were to start a family but if it meant lots of fucking then I was all in favour and somehow Dad seemed to understand my feelings.

"Think about it lad," he said as he draped an arm over my shoulder, "Someone's got to carry on the tradition so why not you two? Besides, if you don't do it then I'll have to fuck her instead!"

"No way -- she's mine!" I said happily, "Well, mine but you can all share her if she's happy that way."

"Ohhh yes!" agreed Debbie, "You're my partner from now but that's not going to stop the whole family from fucking, is it?"

"Helps keep us fit and young!" said Mum, "Just think of it -- two, no three houses full of incest!"

A Houseful of Incest Ch. 03 -- EDITED

Mum, Dad, Brother, Sister -- Aunt and cousins

Dad Tony 46 and Mum Sandra 43

Me Chris 23 and sister Debbie 18

Aunt Betty 44

Cousins Paul 21 and Tina 20

Dave, Tina's boyfriend 22

Words -- 11,877

Pages -- 16

Some new blood is added to the fun

We were two families of two intermarried brothers and sisters, now, thanks to our late uncle's wealth, living in two purpose-built houses within the walls of an old Manor house and gardens. Incest had been bred into us already and now, with three parents and four children all over 18, we found many, many outlets for our entertainment, our lust and our general sexual appetites.

We were myself Chris, 23 and my sister Debbie 19; our parents Tony and Sandra, both in their mid 40s together with our Dad's sister Aunt Betty who was 45, along with her two children Paul 21 and his sister Tina who was just turning 20. It had been Betty's late husband who had made millions in the city before losing his life in a car crash who had empowered our small enclave to thrive and now it was up to us to continue with our delightfully interwoven family life.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

The summer was slowly dying on us, the warm days slowly ebbing away, but that wasn't stopping our sexual activity. In the heat of the summer we'd had some wonderfully wild times on the patio beside our pool and the paving had been thoroughly stained with our juices in many places. But right now the contractors were moving in, starting to lift all the old patio stonework before extracting huge quantities of soil in preparation for our real pool to be built and a new patio laid. It would be some months before everything was done, including a break for Christmas and the damp and chilly winter to come, but it was planned that we'd be able to use the pool probably by late spring.

In addition to the pool itself, we'd had another idea. We'd agreed that we should also add a huge inflatable cover, because with British weather being what it was, we'd be guaranteed to appreciate it's protection on many a day, summer or not.

In addition to the new pool, extensions were also to be built to join the two houses in the middle, providing extra privacy behind the houses and a couple of spare bedrooms for visitors and for fun.

But indoors things were now heating up. There were still the occasional warm days and on those we were just as likely to be outdoors as indoors as we fucked and played together and today happened to be a pleasantly warm and special day with it being Tina's twentieth birthday. Her mum had organised a party for her and a number of her friends had been invited so they'd all enjoyed a happy afternoon of innocent cavorting, canoodling and chattering until around five, at which point they all departed and we were invited instead.

Soon Betty's house was filled with Tina's relatives and now that it was just family the booze was unleashed and the sexual games were organised...but there was a pause as Tina disappeared prior to making an announcement.

Then, from the back room, Tina emerged hand in hand with a young lad whom she introduced.

"This is Dave, he's my new boyfriend," said Tina, her cheeks glowing with embarrassment, "I want you all to be friends with him."

Assorted murmurs rumbled around as we realised that all incestuous activity would have to stop but nevertheless we all managed to be civil, to be introduced to Dave and to welcome him to the flock.

He seemed to be a nice enough lad, something around six feet tall with a relatively slim waist, but a chest and biceps that looked almost too big for his body. He told us that he did weight training which was where he'd met Tina who was had recently started to work at the gym. He, like all of us was blond and kept his hair short and his facial features were similar to ours, having a typically British look to him, being neither narrow nor broad faced. His eyes were blue and his mouth was generous and looked warm -- and his smile was very disarming. He seemed fine, but right now he was a hindrance, until Tina took centre stage again.

"Everybody!" she called out, grabbing our united attention again, "Dave knows and he's fine!"

For a moment or two there was what sounded like angry confusion, with Dad's voice loud enough for us to hear him cursing, until Tina spoke again.

"He knows all about what we do and he loves the idea!" she said, "So we can all carry on just like we usually do."

"So how did that happen?" asked our bemused Mum, "How on earth did you explain things?"

"Well, Dave and I were in his bedroom and we were about to get down to some fun when we heard his mum outside," she said, "She was calling out to Dave and it sounded as if she hoped he was there."

"She didn't know if I'd be home," added Dave, "So she called out on the offchance I guess."

"So she wasn't sure that he'd be there," added Tina, "And she definitely didn't know I was there with him."

"Yeah, anyway, apparently her zip was stuck on the back of her dress and she wanted some help with it," said Dave confidently, "But because I had to get some clothes on before I could answer it took some time..."

"...So eventually he opened the door and stuck his head out," said Tina, "But by then..."

"It was too late because it seemed that since I didn't answer immediately my mum must have thought that no-one was home," added Dave, "Because there she was on the landing with the dress right up under her boobs as she tried to lift it off."

"She looked incredible!" continued Dave as his hand moved to cover his groin, "She was facing my door and with her straining she'd managed to twist her knickers around so that quite a lot of her pubes were on show -- well, almost half her pussy I'd say!"

"And not only that," added Tina breathlessly, "As she kept on straining so her dress suddenly went up over her tits and pulled her bra with it!"

"Yeahhh! Fantastic tits they were too; super nipples as well!" breathed Dave excitedly, "And because I hadn't said anything Mum still didn't know we were there, so she just stood there with the dress covering her head while she got her breath back."

There was a small pause as Tina and Dave grinned at each other, then Tina spoke again.

"Anyway, she carried on wriggling around and we realised that she'd managed to get the dress off by herself so we quietly went back into his room and closed the door," said Tina, her hand quivering with excitement as she held Dave's, "And Dave's cock was so damn hard -- we were undressed in moments and he had it up me seconds later!"

"Wow," breathed Debbie, "But...but that still doesn't explain about what we do, does it."

"No, but I asked Dave about him and his mother and he said he'd always fancied the idea of fucking her," said Tina, "So I asked him how he'd feel if he really did."

"I told her that it would be the best feeling in the world," said Dave, whose jeans were now straining to contain his aroused cock, "I told her that it would be a dream -- a marvellous dream."

"So that's when I opened up to him and told him that I'd had sex with you, Uncle Tony," Tina continued, "And, and..."

"...and when she told me I just shot off -- just like that!" he said, his face contorted with the delicious and yet embarrassing memory, "It went everywhere 'cos it slipped out of her and jerked so hard!"

"I was covered and it was really super!" enthused Tina as her hand now slid down over Dave's bulge, "And speaking of hard, he stayed hard too, so we did it all over again, only better!"

"So you want it to happen, do you?" asked Mum, her own hand now caressing the stiffened cock inside my trousers, "And other things too, I guess!"

"Ohhh yeahhhh! I'd love to have my mum," sighed Dave, his hips now rocking against Tina's fingers, "Tina said she'd try to help eventually and I said I'd love to watch her getting fucked by her dad!"

"Got to help the poor boy!" said Tina as she stroked his penis, "So I told him that if he'd come to our party then he'd probably see things like that happening!"

"More like bound to happen!" added Dad as he put his arm around his daughter, "So what else has she told you?"

"I've told him everything -- how we're all related and how we live and all that," said Tina interrupting as Dave was about to speak, "And all he could do was to get hard again -- really hard!"

She laughed at the memory, then slid her hand down inside Dave's waistband.

"He's very hard right now too!" she said with a sigh, "Should I get him out?"

"You shouldn't embarrass the poor lad!" said Tina's mum Betty as she moved right close beside them, "Just wait a moment -- let me do it instead!"

A few seconds later and her hand was undoing his zip and delving inside, then she turned and looked at us all.

"She's not wrong -- he really is stiff -- and he feels big too!" she breathed excitedly, "Fuck it -- I want this cock!"

In the moments that followed we all lost track of her actions because there was a sudden flurry of activity as we all began to throw clothes off. Mum, who almost stripped herself in moments, was removing my trousers and underpants while I was trying to slide her knickers down; Dad was divesting Debbie while Debbie was busy tearing her father's clothes off and Paul and Tina quickly getting naked too. Not more than a couple of minutes later and there were eight naked people in the room, the menfolk all with erections and the women all looking eager to explore.

The sudden sexual eagerness seemed to have taken us by surprise and now there was a flurry of renewed activity as Betty disappeared with Mum following her. Tina and Dave stood quietly as Dad, Paul and I began to move furniture around and brought out some big soft cushions and pillows from the utility room and then Mum and Betty reappeared with armfuls of booze, towels and tubes of lubricant which they dumped on the table.

"Help yourselves," said Betty as she gazed around at the men, "I'll get yours Dave -- you just stay there."

In a moment she was striding across the room to Dave, her hand immediately slipping down over his cock once again.

"That's what I like about young men, they stay so hard!" she said, "Ohhh, I'm going to enjoy this one!"

"Hey, I brought him along!" said Tina as she tried to push her mother aside but her brother quickly reached her, embraced her then rubbed his stiff cock against her arse.

"Won't I do instead?" he said as he reached around and cupped her tits, "I'm just as big as he is!"

I saw Tina wriggling her arse against his penis, then she reached around behind her.

"And just as hard I think!" she added as she stretched up and kissed her brother, "Yeah, come on then, let's show him how we do it!"

In a second she was on her knees adjusting some cushions and wriggling her peachy bare arse around and moments later her brother was behind her, sliding his cock up and down her slippery crack.

"Look Dave, this is how we fuck!" she moaned as her brother slid his cock into place, "Just imagine how good it feels!"

"It already feels good!" panted Dave, "Your mum's mouth is amazing!"

Betty had his cock well and truly buried in her mouth, her blond hair sadly covering the scene of the crime but even so, the sight of her naked, curvy, delicious back and out-thrust arse was highly erotic in itself.

"You'd better be able to cum twice," said Tina, "Cos after she's sucked you off she'll want you giving her another load up inside her!"

"Ahhh, don't know if I can -- all I know is that I'm going to cum any minute now!" Dave panted, "Ohhh fuck, it's coming already! Ahhh -- here it cums -- ahhh, ahhhh, ahhhh!"

The whole room fell silent now as Betty sucked his load into her mouth and swallowed noisily, the sounds of her blow-job echoing around the quiet room.

"Ahhhh!" grunted Dave yet again, "Oh, no more, no more -- I've had it!"

Betty knelt upwards as she let the depleted cock slip from her lips, then turned around to face us, opening her mouth to reveal the contents. Then she swallowed again and smiled happily.

"Lovely load!" she said, "Big, warm, delicious and thick!"

She turned to look at her daughter and blew her a sloppy kiss.

"He'll do!" she said, "Now, if he can get it up again he can fuck me just like he wants to fuck his own mum!"

They moved apart as they grabbed refreshments and towels and the attention turned towards us now, as Mum wrapped her lips around my throbbing erection.

"Ohhhh Mum, that's lovely!" I sighed as she caressed and aroused me with her lips and hand, "You're the best!"

"No, I'm better at blow-jobs!" yelled Debbie from underneath Dad, "I'll show you just how good I am tonight Chris!"

"Jealousy!" sighed Mum, "Children today, I don't know!"

Then she absorbed me once again, taking me deeply into her mouth, my cock squeezing down into her throat.

"Ohhh MuuuuM!" I moaned as she worked on me, "You keep that up and you'll make me cum so quickly!"

Mum pulled away again and looked up at me.

"You know I want you to cum darling!" she said as she licked her lips, "Do the same for me as Dave's just done for Betty -- a nice big load please!"

"Can't promise that," I panted as Mum resumed her activities, "Hope I can get hard again afterwards though."

"You'll have to!" answered Mum, her words fluffy around my cock, "Cos you're definitely going to fuck me afterwards!"

More silence enveloped the room as we all settled to our sexual fun, the only sounds rising from us being gasps and the occasional grunt along with some heavy breathing and a mixture of sloppy wet noises. There was the added excitement of watching Dave as he started to fuck Betty, his muscles moving visibly, his strong body already gleaming with sweat.

It was I who broke the silence now as Mum's energetic lips and busy tongue pushed my envelope.

"Slow down Mum," I grunted as I felt my hips beginning to move by themselves, driven by my impending orgasm, "You're going to make me cum any minute now!"

Instead of her slowing down I actually felt her head and hand moving faster now, working to draw the spunk from me while Mum's other hand had now risen and was gripping my arse cheek firmly.

"Ohhh Mum, it's cumming, I can feel it!" I gasped urgently while her grip on my arse tightened, "Just a bit more -- ahhhh, yesss, here it is Mum -- suck me harder, please!"

Mum didn't even need to suck really because my orgasm had taken over, pumping gush after gush of cum into Mum's mouth.

"Ohhh, ohhh fuck, ahhh!" I cried as I unloaded, my sounds accompanied by warm contented hums from Mum and matching howls from Dave and Betty.

And then I was emptied and Mum was letting my cock slip from her mouth, her lips then stretching forward to give my cock a parting kiss. Then she levered herself up until she stood beside me, her heaving breasts pressing warmly and softly against my chest, her face glowing with sweat.

She opened her mouth to reveal the big creamy puddle of cum on her tongue, a puddle that suddenly overflowed over her teeth and lips and spilled down between us.