A Houseful of Incest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shushhhh!" breathed Debbie, "Concentrate on making love to me."

That was no problem at all -- she was a simply amazing lover and seemed to make my cock so welcome inside her. And we fitted perfectly together too, physically and mentally. What more could I want.

We moved together contentedly and languidly, ignoring the sounds of sex around us while our bodies melded and began to work with each other, her pussy squeezing and caressing my cock even as I did my best to find all her most responsive places.

"Don't know if I can cum," I admitted, "I think I've unloaded four lots already today -- it'll be a miracle if I can do it again."

"Don't worry if you can't," said Debbie placidly, "There's always tonight or tomorrow and anyway I just might be able to entice one more orgasm from you -- let's see if I can!"

Suddenly her body began to move far more sexily, her vagina seemed to wake from it's languid mood and become vibrant and alive and her enhanced mood seemed to affect me too.

"Ohhh, that's nice!" I grunted as her pussy began working on me, "Bloody hell, what are you doing down there?"

"Getting you off!" grinned Debbie as her hips rolled and twisted wickedly, "I'll make you cum if it takes all day!"

We settled down without speaking now, as our bodies worked together. Her vagina was tighter and more active, as were her hands which were now gripping my arse cheeks. Even her legs were coming into play, curling round over mine to pull me further into her.

"Ohhh Chris, I'm going to cum!" she gasped suddenly, her body trembling and shivering, "Ohhh, here it comes -- I'm cumming, oh Chris, I'm cumming!"

Thankfully with her hands and legs holding me in place I stayed well and truly buried inside her as she climaxed madly, her head lifting to bring her hot wet lips up to mine. We kissed through her climax with our breaths being drawn in gasps through the corners of our mouths, before Debbie flopped to the carpet and giggled madly.

"Oh Chris, that was such a fun cum!" she laughed, "That was terrific!"

"All your doing," I admitted, "Was a good one, wasn't it."

Her body began to work on me again and after the excitement of her climax her pussy was much wetter now but even more exciting and alive and my cock seemed to respond, now feeling harder and possibly more able to send a hot load into my sister. I could feel the way my body was now tighter as it answered my sister's incestuous call to fill her again and knew now that I might just be able to perform another miracle.

I drove my cock deeper into her, bringing out gasps of pleasure but also feeling my balls almost squirming as they prepared to provide another load.

"Fuck, you feel hot!" I exclaimed and Debbie smiled widely at me.

"I'm always hot for you!" she said with a wink as her pussy sucked at my cock even harder, "And if you keep doing that you'll make me cum again too!"

"It's you!" I answered as we started to move faster together, "It's your lovely pussy, you sweet thing!"

"Ohhh Chris," she panted, her vagina now tighter than ever, "I'm just doing what you're doing!"

"It's working, whatever," I grunted, "I can feel it coming -- never thought..."

"Stop thinking, keep fucking!" said Debbie quickly, her whole body now seemingly working to bring us to a united climax, "You're going to make me cum again, I know it!"

I was too wrapped in my own pending climax to answer but instead I let my cock do the talking as I thrust harder and deeper into her lovely, busy, slippery hole -- a hole that was now fully alive and deliciously active. Every set of muscles inside her seemed to be stroking, caressing and sucking my cock and it was more than I could stand.

"Ohhh Deb, you've made me cum!" I gasped as my hips slammed my rigid, pulsating cock into her, "Come on, cum with me, hurry up!"

"Don't worry!" Debbie gasped in reply, her own body tighter than ever, "I'll cum when you do!"

"Better be quick -- I can feel it," I grunted as everything inside me began to freeze, "Uhhhh, here it cums -- now!"

I felt a strong pulse of cum erupt from my cock and then a second spasm pumped another load of cum into her and at that moment Debbie too went rigid and gasped loudly.

"Yessss!" she howled, "I'm cumming -- oh Chris, yesss, yessss!"

Her wild spasms sucked more cum from me -- another three squirts I think were emptied into her wonderful pussy as we writhed and twisted and shook and fucked together and all the time she was crying out as spasm after spasm powered through her pussy and her body.

And then in a moment I was done, exhausted and depleted of cum and energy and I felt my arms buckling as I slumped on top of my still squirming sister.

I lay there as I gathered my breath, then pushed myself up again to take the weight off her and Debbie smiled at me, her face hot and flushed and happy.

"Ohhh Chris, that was perfect!" she sighed, "Oh god, I'm bushed!"

I laughed weakly, unable to muster more of a response, then eventually managed to summons enough to speak.

"Phew, thanks sis, you were so good!" I panted, "Best of the lot -- I know it!"

"Well of course, I'm your sister, I ought to be best!" she answered quickly, her smile still wide, "But wow, that was good -- lift off me now and let me clean up please."

I gently eased my cock from her vagina, causing a small flood of cum to ooze out and slide down between her cheeks, a flood that Debbie quickly stemmed with the towel then we both sat up just as Mum appeared beside us. She carried with her a can of beer that she gave to me and a glass of some spirit that she handed to my sister.

"Thought you'd need some refreshment after that," she said as she stood there, "That looked so good that you got me all worked up and I had to get some too!"

"So who fucked you?" asked Debbie as Mum borrowed our towel to catch a fat dribble of cum from her thigh, "Not Dad, surely not -- he must be totally done in by now."

"No, you're right, it was Dave -- he's a horny little sod!" she said with a big grin, "Fucks well too!"

"So does Chris!" enthused Debbie, "He's the best there is!"

Mum shook her head slowly and smiled benevolently.

"You two make a lovely pair," she said, "Even just watching you was hot."

She came and sat beside us, the towel between her legs.

"And while we're here, I'll tell you something," she said, her voice lowered, "Your Dad and I have done some investigating and checking with a friend of ours -- she's that research biologist."

Debbie and I frowned together as we digested Mum's words, but then she spoke again.

"She's done some genetic tests on us all and while she won't recommend us all having babies, she can't see any big problems with you two doing so," she said with a big smile.

She paused again as if to let the idea sink in, then continued.

"So Dad and Betty and I have decided that because we know how close you two are, we're going to change the plans," she said, "So instead of just adding a couple of connecting rooms between the main houses, we're going to build you a proper home just for the two of you."

It was quite a speech, coming from Mum but the words were clear. Debbie and I were to be allowed to be a couple and to have kids if we wanted to. I was still digesting the meaning when Debbie just threw herself at Mum and wrapped her arms around her, kissing her firmly.

"Ohhh Mum -- that's amazing!" she said, "You hear that Chris -- we can fuck and fuck and have a family -- and oh Chris!"

Then she was throwing herself on me, kissing me with sloppy wet kisses that felt so loving and happy. Her heated body immediately set my cock to rising again but I ignored it because my mind was so full of the news.

"Even more fucking?" I asked incredulously, "Don't we fuck enough as it is!"

Debbie slapped me gently then laughed.

"We'll have our first row if you're not careful!" she laughed, "Oh I'm so happy!"

A few moments later and Dad joined us, causing Debbie to leap up and jump into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Oh daddy -- thank you!" she said, "I can't believe it!"

"And I can't believe that you can get hard again!" said Mum as she reached up and stroked Dad's suddenly stiff cock, "Put him down Debs, I want to make use of this!"

Gradually we all untangled and then stood together, before Mum stirred us.

"Hey, look at the time," she said as she patted her husband's cock and let it go, "I think we'd better help Betty get things cleared up -- come on, everyone help."

"No fucking then?" asked Dad looking somewhat crestfallen but Mum smiled back at him.

"Later," she said with a grin, "As soon as we're in bed."

Soon the place was tidy and Betty, Paul, Tina and Dave were grouped together as we trouped off to our own home, each of us happy in our own way. The birthday party had been a roaring success and had, as usual, turned into a complete orgy. Everyone seemed to have managed to get involved and no-one had been left out -- and more than that, Debbie and I were ecstatic while Dad and Mum seemed equally cheerful, Mum because of Dad's penis which was somehow still hard!

Me -- I was still taking it all in. It was going to be something of an adventure if Debbie and I were to start a family but if it meant lots of fucking then I was all in favour and somehow Dad seemed to understand my feelings.

"Think about it lad," he said as he draped an arm over my shoulder, "Someone's got to carry on the tradition so why not you two? Besides, if you don't do it then I'll have to fuck her instead!"

"No way -- she's mine!" I said happily, "Well, mine but you can all share her if she's happy that way."

"Ohhh yes!" agreed Debbie, "You're my partner from now but that's not going to stop the whole family from fucking, is it?"

"Helps keep us fit and young!" said Mum, "Just think of it -- two, no three houses full of incest!"