A Job You Wouldn't Believe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daeron
daeron
88 Followers

When I had Joe's dick back in my mouth for a few seconds I got my wish, I felt him tense up and I started to back off, knowing what was coming. But with his hand holding my head in place I didn't have time. His cock throbbed and I felt and tasted his hot stream of cum in my mouth. I swallowed it to stop from chocking. The ass fucking stopped too. I turned to see that the strap-on was not nearly as huge as it had felt.,but my hole was stretched and it felt like I was still being fucked for some time after that.

It was a good thing that I was able to make Joe cum, he made a comment about missing out on the fun the ladies had with me, he was much bigger than I was and I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to take him in my ass. Joe didn't stick around too long. Donna told me he loved the blow job. She asked if I enjoyed the added "present", I had to say yes, part of me meant it too. The humiliating part was having to thank her for fucking my ass.

Only a few days later Toni asked if I could meet her at her apartment one evening after work. She had something important to tell me, something serious. I got nervous. Did she figure out I had been lying? Was she going to tell on me? I didn't take her as a blackmail type. I got there, she was dressed down in sweatpants and a tank top, no bra. We sat facing each other, she started, "I asked you to come here because there's something that been bothering me for a long time. I think you are the only one that can help". OK this wasn't what I expected, i listened closely.

Toni confided in me a dark secret she had been holding, it turns out she took the job at the shop for one reason, she get this, was a lesbian and wanted to see other women naked. I was completely shocked and speechless, at least this explained her lack of experience with men. I wanted to tell her JUST how much I understood but I couldn't. Donna would never let someone work at the store who was there for sexual pleasure she told me, how ironic her telling me this, and that's why she went and touched me in the tub that first night. But she meant what she said too, she did like feeling my dick and couldn't stop thinking about it. She couldn't help herself at the holiday party and just had to feel me again.

She was feeling confused and wondered if she was really gay. She said she really liked seeing a blow job and wanted to try it for herself. I used this as a chance to break away from it all, I knew what road I was about to head down. I told her that I too was feeling confused and thought about her a lot. Finally I was telling the truth about something. I told her how much I liked when she touched me; she reached out her hand and I took her cue, taking down my pants and letting her see my dick again, this time with no one around and no pretending. She pulled me closer and licked it.

She started to do what she had seen me do to Joe. It felt and looked so good. I bent down and we kissed, my hand went under her shirt; she didn't make any move to stop me. I was finally able to feel and taste the tits I had been dreaming about for so long. We both got naked between our kissing and groping. She laid on her back, leaning up to watch as my dick slowly slid into her. She took a deep breath in and pulled me to her. It felt awesome to be fucking her, I had thought this would have been impossible. I spent the night with her.

The next day I had to do what I had to do. I had to tell Donna that I couldn't work there anymore. I told her that Toni had "converted" me. LOL But we never said anything about her conversion, she still worked there but with less of an urge to look at the women. She still liked looking though but she had me to come home to when it got her too horny. It's funny that since we're now together she won't let me come into the shop. She doesn't want me to see anyone but her in those outfits. And that's fine with me.

daeron
daeron
88 Followers
12