A Late Night Walk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "Maybe another night. I love those rings on your balls, it makes you look so sexy. I'm glad to see you naked, and your dick is so hard."

"Ben said, "Seeing you naked really turns me on. I couldn't help but notice that your pussy is clean shaven. I love that,"

Carmine said, "I have been keeping it like that for a few years. Because I'm a exhibitionist like you, it makes it easier for men to see my pussy lips and clit. Men see me and they look at my pussy and sure enough, my pussy always gets wet."

"I know what you mean. Pubic hair can't hide my dick and balls. But, It's easier for you being an exhibitionist. You can get away doing anything."

Carmen said, "Men don't even think about calling the police when they see me. I know you have to be more careful. Any lady without you even knowing, could call the police."

I said, "You're right and it has happed to me five times. Now that I'm married, my wife sets up things just like tonight. Damn we better get moving and get my phone."

I unlocked the front door and opened it. I walked out and Carmen was right behind me. She closed the door.

Carmine said, "Which one is your car?"

I said, "It's right over there."

We walked to the car. When we got there, I turned around to face her. I was stroking my dick.

I said, "I love looking at your naked body. I can see your pussy lips and clit so clearly and It look's nice."

She said, "I'm glad you're looking at me."

She started playing with her clit. That got my dick rock hard. Her fingers were going in and out of her pussy.

I said, "It look's like you are about to have an orgasm. I can't stop watching you."

Carmen said, "I like watching you stroke your dick."

I said, "You are watching me and I'm watching you. Fuck, this is wild. Two exhibitionists masturbating and watching each other."

Carmen said, "Keep watching me. I'm going to have an orgasm."

I couldn't keep my eyes off of her pussy. She had her orgasm and juices were dripping off her pussy lips onto the grass.

I said, "Damn Carmen I would of love your pussy juices dripping in my mouth."

Carmen said, "I like you watching me. That was why I had an orgasm. I bet at least hundreds, maybe thousands of men have seen me having an orgasm and my juices dripping out of my pussy."

I said, "Wow, I don't know how many women seen my dick and balls. Way over 500 though. But only about 20 ladies have seen me cum. Seven at one time was great but two most of the time."

I turned around and opened the car door. I looked in Mary's purse for my phone, it wasn't there.

Damn where is it. I looked around and found it in between the seats. I fished it out using my fingers. I got out of the car and closed the door.

I said, to her "I got my phone. We might be alone for a few minutes. I loved watching you have an orgasm. I was wondering something."

She said, "What were you wondering?"

I said, "Back in school when I got naked, I was wondering if you were going to get naked too?"

"It's interesting you asked that. My plan was to get naked with you, but your hard dick and me looking at it took all of our time away. And seeing your balls was cool. Remember, we only had 10 minutes."

"Yes, I remember. 10 fucking minutes. To bad it wasn't 20."

She said, "I would of liked to taste your dick and squeeze your balls."

"That would of been good, but I was thinking something else."

She stopped playing with her pussy and said, "What were you thinking of?"

"I was thinking having every inch of my hard dick inside your wet pussy. I wanted to pound you so hard with my balls. A blowjob after that would be really nice."

She said, "I would like to feel your balls banging against me. Yea baby, that would feel really good and another thing. I love the feel of cum shooting in my mouth and I love the taste of it."

I was smiling and so was she. She was so beautiful and you could tell she took good care of herself. She has a great figure. A very nice ass, nice legs and her boobs were perfect.

She took my hand pulled me to the front of the car. She laid back on the hood. She spread her legs. I looked at her shaved wet pussy.

I said, "Hmm, what do you prefer? My tongue or my dick?"

Carmen said, "I want your dick inside my pussy really bad. I want to feel your balls banging me. But lets start with your tongue, I want you to taste my pussy."

I said, "That sounds good to me. I love pussy juice. And I guaranty you will have an orgasm."

Carmen said, "Wait a minute. Did you say you will guaranty I will have an orgasm? I only have orgasms when I do it myself just like I did a few minutes ago, or when I use a vibrator."

I said, "I'm sorry to hear that Carmen. Most men only care about themselves."

Carmen said, "You are so right about that. My ex husband would come home after work on Fridays and as usual, he wanted me to give him a blowjob. He told me most wives do that."

I said, "That's a damn lie. I never heard that from any guy I've known."

Carmen said, "You're kidding me. Right?"

I said, "No. You're ex just took advantage of you. So what about the other 6 days?"

Carmen said, "Oh we would have sex once or twice during the week."

I said, "How did that go?"

Carmen said, "He would try different positions and he would cum. But never, ever did I have an orgasm. Not once."

I said, "Did you talk to him about that?"

Carmen said, "Where did you think I got the vibrator from?"

"Shuuuu. I hear someone."

I looked around and saw a few ladies walking down the sidewalk.

I said to Carmen. "Get up, look, there are three ladies walking down the sidewalk."

She got up and looked to see who's coming.

Carmen said, "Lets get on the other side of your car and hide."

We walked around my car. The three of them appeared like they were walking towards Ann's house. They got to the driveway. There was no place for us to hide.

They saw us and walked over to us.

I said, "Hi, can I help you?"

The oldest lady said. "I am here to see my daughter Ann."

I whispered to Carmen. "Go get Ann, she is probably in the first bedroom. Tell her that her mother is here, and make it quick."

Carmen kissed me, then left to find Ann.

This was awkward, I'm standing here naked with my dick hard pointing at the ladies. The other two ladies were looking at my hard dick and balls. Damn the two of them looked pretty young. No one said a word.

Just for the hell with it, I started stroking my dick. All three of them were watching. What a good time to cum and shoot my load at them.

The door opened and Ann came outside with my wife and Carmen.

I stopped stroking. Ann and the others didn't see me stroking, but I'm sure Ann's mother will probably say something.

Ann's mother started talking. "Why are you and your friends naked and what in the world are those metal things that man has on? And to top that, that man there stroked his dick right in front of us."

I was thinking what should I say now. Now all three of them were starring at my dick and balls.

Ann said, "Hi Mom, I didn't think you were coming. He was stroking his dick cause I told him too. I figure you would like it."

She said, "My friends liked it and I really didn't mind either. I'm sorry I'm late."

Ann said, "I knew you would like it. You can't fool me."

"Well anyway, why is he naked and I have never seen metal rings around his balls like that."

Ann said, "I called you to come over because we found him walking down our street naked. We saw those metal rings and I thought you would like to see them too."

Her Mother said. "So why does he wear things like that?"

Ann said, "I tell you all about it later. Anyway, lets go inside. I can explain everything once we're inside."

We all went inside. Ann told her Mom and her friends to go to the living room and sit on the couch.

I said to Carmen. "We will talk later. Would you mind going to the living room and wait?"

She said, "No, I be glad to do that."

She walked over to me and said. "I guess I'll see you later. I'm going to stay naked. I like ladies seeing me naked too.

"I said, "Okay, that's interesting. We could walk in front of ladies naked. That will be fun. I will see you in about 15 minutes since you are next."

She said, "Okay baby. I'm ready."

I walked down the hallway to the bedroom, I followed Ann. She opened the door and both of us went in. I closed the door and locked it.

I saw my wife. She still didn't have any clothes on.

I said, "Honey, you are so beautiful. Do you want me to lick your pussy to get it wet?"

"Yea baby, that would be nice."

She laid on the bed and spread her legs. I love her pussy. She keeps her pussy trimmed so there is just a little pubic hair. I love eating pussy with little or no pubic hair.

And Carmen too. Shit, I shouldn't be thinking about her now.

Ann came over and looked at my wife's shaved pussy. Ann asked "Can I lick your pussy. Your husband can do it anytime?"

My wife said, "Sure, Ben won't mind. Go ahead, I would like that."

Ann, already naked, got in bed with my wife. She started licking her pussy.

I was watching, maybe I could learn something.

She used her fingers and tongue. She was going up and down her pussy licking it good. My dick was rock hard watching them.

Ann began stimulating my wife with her tongue by licking her clit. She would lick it then let her tongue slide down her pussy to the bottom. Then she goes back up on the opposite side to her clit then massage it again using her tongue.

My wife was having an orgasm. She was shaking. Ann knew to let her tongue go back down on the opposite side. She let her tongue stay there.

She began lapping my wife's pussy juices. She was really cumming, there was a lot. Ann knew what she was doing. She lapped all of it up.

It was the right time, her tongue was going back up towards her clit. She reached there and massaged her clit again.

My wife was having her second orgasm. Ann continued lapping up her juices. My wife was moaning.

Ann said, "This is great. I never have licked a pussy with no hair. Now I know I love it. I'm going to shave mine."

I said, "You need to talk to Mary about that. It takes a lot of care. I get to help sometime."

Mary said, "Ann, that's enough. You were wonderful."

Ann got off of the bed. Sara got onto the bed. He positioned his dick. He asked my wife "Are you ready?"

Mary said, "Yes Sara, put that hard dick in my pussy."

Sara was in positioned when my wife said. "Okay."

I was sitting on the bed about a couple of feet away. I watched as Sara's hard dick slid inside my wife's pussy.

Before this happened, I was wondering how I would handle watching another man's dick go inside my wife's pussy.

Well, I watched every inch go inside her and I now knew, I didn't like it. Sitting on the edge of the bed, watching Sara's dick going in and out of my wife's pussy. My dick was going down. I started stroking, I didn't want Mary to see my dick go limp.

Now I know, maybe my wife doesn't like watching other women playing with my dick. But, she is a voyeur, so she probably does like like watching. I'm not a voyeur and I don't. I need to talk to her about this.

Sara wouldn't stop, his dick was going in my wife. This went on for a few minutes. Damn, I wanted to yell Sara stop, get off my wife.

Sara said "I like go one more time. Your pussy feels so good and tight."

Mary looked at me and she could tell I wasn't enjoying this. She said to Sara. "I had enough Sara."

Sara said, "I was hoping we can do this one more time. It was great.

Ann said, "Sara, Mary said that was enough."

Sara said "Okay, I'm sorry Mary. I shouldn't of said that." He pulled his dick out of my wife's pussy. He had it completely out.

My wife said, "Well that was okay, I had enough."

Sara said, "So Ben, I guess it's not the right time for a blowjob?"

Mary said "You are probably right Sara."

I got up and my wife and Ann came over to me. My wife hugged me and said, "Everything's okay, we will talk later. How do you feel about the other ladies waiting for you in the livingroom. Are you okay with them?"

I said "It all depends on you baby. I'm okay if you are."

My wife said "I'm okay baby. Ann, we are ready for the next group of ladies."

Ann said "Okay Mary. Ben, I guess you are bi, that is really cool."

My wife was about to say something but Wendy cut in and said. "I agree with Ann, It is cool you are bi and also an exhibitionist. That is a great combo."

Ann said, "I agree with Wendy. It is so fucking cool you are an exhibitionist. You have been naked almost two hours and your dick has been hard for most of the time. I'm going to find me an exhibitionist."

Ann said, "Okay, everyone to the living room. And remember, do not tell anyone Sara is a guy. Everyone understand?"

Everyone agreed. Sara was getting dressed.

I said to Ann. "I'm ready to go to the dining room and ready for someone to suck my dick."

Wendy came over to me and said. "I agree it is so cool you are bi. So when do you think you will be ready to start learning how to swallow dicks?"

I said, "Soon. Maybe in a couple of weeks. You know what, can I start when we play bridge? You know just the basic learning techniques so I can practice at home."

"That is a good idea. You guys could come over 30 minutes or so early. We could practice then. I have a 12 inch dildo and that is the good size to work with."

I said, "Isn't 12 inches too long to start with?"

Wendy said, "The reason why, no one has a dick more than 12 inches. Your 9 inch dick is biggest I ever seen. I think you could get there in 4 weeks."

I said, "That's all? Just 4 weeks? I started stroking my dick to get it hard.

Sara said, "Well, you have to practice every night. It's a slow process. You could take home one of our dildos."

Wendy was listening to us and said to me. "I was thinking, I don't think there is another man like you anywhere here in Central Florida. You are pretty amazing. I love watching you stroke your dick."

I said, "I am not so sure about that. There are lots of male exhibitionists here. I read somewhere that in any city, 5 percent of all males are exhibitionists."

Sara said, "I go along with Wendy. Think about it. Five percent males are exhibitionists? That seems alot.

I said, "I read it somewhere. That does seem a lot but that's what I read."

Wendy said, "Yea right. But how many of them are bi and have 20 rings around his balls?"

I said, "There is no way to put a number on that. I know there is a web site that sells ball weighs and ball rings."

Wendy said, "Well, there is a web site for everything. But no one here has ever seen ball rings around a man's balls."

I said, "I haven't either, but there has to be some. There has to be."

Wendy said, "How about how many are married to a voyeur?"

I said, "That could be hard to duplicate. It was luck for me to marry a voyeur."

Wendy said, "And plays bridge?"

I said, "That is getting interesting. Playing bridge is rare in itself, maybe you are right. Plus, remember my wife, she sets things up so many women can see me naked and cum."

Wendy said, "That's right. Factoring in your rings and bi, playing bridge and your wife, guarantee's you are the only one. Absolutely, no doubt. You are one of a kind."

I said, "It's hard to believe. No way to prove it. I got to get to the dining room. See you later."

I walked out to the dining room, naked and my dick hard. I see Carmen and she was dressed. That's okay. She and her friend got up and walked into the dining room.

Carmen said, "Hi Ben, this is Maria."

"Hi Maria, I'm glad to meet you. I know it's a strange way to meet me being naked and my dick hard."

Maria said, "I think it's a great way to meet." Then she grabbed my dick and stroked it a few time and let go.

Looking at Maria, Carmen said. "Wow woman, I haven't seen that side of you."

I started stroking my dick to keep it hard. Maria was watching me stroke.

Maria said, "Let me do that. We can suck your dick, right?"

Carmen was watching her and said. "Yes Maria, you can suck his dick. Go ahead, I like to see you do that."

Maria grabbed my dick and started stroking it. She stopped and got down on her knees. She opened her mouth and slid my dick in and started sucking my dick.

Carmen said, "I never thought you do that. What a surprise."

Maria kept sucking and she was doing pretty good. I liked watching my dick going in and out of her mouth and all the other ladies watching.

Maria stopped and said. "I really liked that. Maybe I can do it again."

I said, "Maybe so. We could do that on a bridge night. I will be naked then and you can get my dick hard."

Maria said, "I be glad to do that. I won't forget."

Carmen said, "Okay Maria. Let me have some fun now."

Maria reluctantly got up and backed up giving Carmen some room.

Carmen said, "Hi there Ben. Glad to see you again, I been wanting to do this since I was 16." She got down on her knees started sucking my dick.

She was really sucking my dick hard. Her other hand grabbed my balls and was squeezing them. What a combination.

I knew I would cum in no time if this continues. I'm trying to control myself by bitting my lips so my brain feels the pain. But the urge to cum is still there.

Carmen stopped and said. "This is fun. I like it."

I continue biting my lips. It helps but I know I will lose the battle and cum. I am biting harder. Carmen is giving me a break.

She stops and gets up and said. "I enjoyed that. I knew when to stop."

She gave me a hug. I reached around and squeezed her ass.

I looked at Maria and said. "Maria, come over here and give me a hug."

She said, "Sure" and walked over to me and hugged me tight, pulling me close. My hard dick was pressed against her.

I said "What do you have in mind?"

"I am not sure, maybe just a little taste of your cum. I never had cum in my mouth."

I said, "I'm sure that could be arranged. Not tonight though."

Maria said, "Thats okay" and pulled away from me and left with Carmen.

My dick was beginning to drop so I had to stroke it to keep it hard.

Carmen and Maria left. The three ladies are next. Oh my, here comes Becky.

I saw them get up and walk towards the dining room.

I said, "Hi Becky. No heels now.

She did not waist any time. She got down on her knees and grabbed my balls and squeezed them hard.

She said, "I bet that hurts alot?"

I said, "No it does not hurt at all. Actually lady, it felt pretty good. Look at my dick. It's rock hard."

She started squeezing them again. This time it looked like to me, she was squeezing them as hard as she could.

I said, "Becky, if you keep doing that, I will probably cum. I can feel it now."

"Forget about cumming, doesn't that hurt?"

I said, "No, like I said before, it feels good. And if you keep doing that, I will cum!"

She let go and said. "That is amazing, I squeezed them as hard as I could."

I said, "Becky, are you going to do anything else?"

She said, "Yes, I want to suck your dick."

"Go ahead. Stop talking and put my dick in your mouth."

"Okay I will."

She grabbed my dick and slid my dick head in her mouth. Her tongue was licking the bottom of dick head. My dick reacted to that. I could feel my cum again.

I said, "Becky, please stop doing that if you don't mind."

She stopped licking and said. "I like doing that" and started licking again.

I said, "That's enough. Becky your time is up."

She kept licking. I had no choice and pulled my dick out of her mouth. Her hand still had a good grip around my dick.

I said, "Come on Becky, let go. It's time for Ellen."

She let go and got up and said. "I was just trying to make you cum. I know I was getting close. I could taste your pre cum."