A Late Night Walk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took about 15 to 20 minutes for everyone to clean up Ann's house. Me and Sara just sat on the couch watching as they cleaned.

I said, "Hey Sara look, My dick finally has some life in it."

I started playing with it trying to get it hard again. After about a minute I had a nice hard on. So I just stroked and watched until Mary came over and sat down next to me and Sara.

She said, "How are you feeling. I see you were able to get your dick hard again."

I said, "I'm a bit surprised too. I figure it would be a couple of days to get hard again."

She said, "Are you ready to leave? I think everyone else is getting ready to go."

I said, "Yes, I'm ready, what a night? Who would of thought just a walk down a street naked and all this would of happened. Plus all the new friends we found tonight. Yes, what a night, but what about all the nights to come?"

My wife said, "I think it's wonderful that we met all these ladies tonight. I see these ladies to be friends for a long time."

I said, "Me too, I think most of them will be friends for a long time. It will be fun playing bridge with them."

"You are right. playing bridge with them is going to be lots of fun. Plus who knows what kind of fun we'll have while playing bridge and afterwards."

I said, "I agree. Tonight is only the beginning. I am sure of that."

She said, "Probably so. Please get up and lets say our goodbyes."

I said, "Where are my clothes?"

She said "They are still in the car. Lets go get them."

As we walked through living room, a few ladies stopped us to say good bye. Most said they enjoyed tonight and they all thanked me.

We kept walking and getting stopped but finally made it to the door. Ann and Mary were both there. They wanted to talk with my wife alone. I left her and went to the car.

I walked outside and saw Carmen and walked over to her.

I said, "It was very nice meeting up with you again Carmen. I guess we will be seeing a lot of each other playing bridge and everything."

Carmen said, "Yes we will be seeing a lot of each other. I think that is a good thing."

I said, "I guess it will be. It was nice being with you tonight Carmen. It makes me wonder if we had stayed connected even though we went to different colleges, would things have been different? I don't know."

She said, "It's always hard to look back and think about the what if's. That's just life and you can't change it. I don't know why we didn't stay in touch with each other. What I do know, we can't fix it."

I said, "I think you're right. Life is the hand that is dealt to us."

Carmen said, "That is so true. I can see you love your wife a lot and she loves you."

I said, "Yes, I love Mary alot. You and I will see each other a lot. I guess it is a good time to say goodbye."

Carmen said, "Bye Ben"and we hugged each other. I was still naked. My hard dick was laying against her. We parted and she grabbed my dick and stroked it a few times and left.

I watched her as she walked away. She got to her car and got in. I watched as she drove away and I knew I still had some feelings for her. I couldn't shake it off.

I looked and saw my wife and she was still talking with Ann and Mary. I had no idea what they were talking about.

I walked to our car, got my clothes and put them on. I was naked along time in front of many women. What a night for me. I'm sure I will never have a night like this again.