A Late Night Walk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you had some of my pre cum."

Ellen pulled one of the dining room chairs out and sat down on it.

She said, "Come on over here Ben and let me taste your dick."

I said "Okay" and walked over to her and positioned my dick in front of her face.

She opened her mouth so I slid my dick into it. She closed her mouth and placed her right hand around my dick. She started sucking it good. I liked it, a good old fashioned blowjob.

Becky said, "I should of done that."

I could tell she was enjoying this. I asked her. "Ellen, are you having fun?"

She nodded her head up and down.

I said, "You like sucking dicks, don't you?"

She nodded her head again.

I was starting to feel my cum working it's way back up.

I said, "Ellen you need to take a break. My dick needs a break."

She stopped and said. "I had enough. I really liked it."

"Okay Ellen, I liked it too. Diane are you ready?"

She said, "I think I am going to use the chair too."

Ellen said, "Sure Diane, let me get up."

She got up and Diane sat down with a smile on her face.

She said, "Thank you Ellen."

I said, "Hi Diane. Let me take a couple of minutes break."

"Go ahead. Just let me play a little."

She held my dick and lightly stroked it. She grabbed my balls and just squeezed them a little. She was playing with my dick and balls.

She said, "Are you ready?"

"Yes, go ahead."

She was stroking and sucking. She was enjoying the moment. I could tell.

I said, "Diane, looks like you are having a good time."

She looked up at me. I looked into her eyes. No doubt about it, she liked it.

Her sucking and stroking went on for a couple of minutes. She stopped and pulled my dick out but still held it and stroked it. She looked at me again and stopped stroking.

She said, "I'm done. I enjoyed it too like everyone else."

All three of them gave me a hug. I bid them well and they left.

I don't know if there will be anyone else. My wife got up and came to me.

She said, "You were fantastic tonight. Everyone of the ladies told me how wonderful you were and how lucky I was having you as my husband."

I said, "That was nice of them. I thought most of them were great. So are we done?"

My wife said, "Those two ladies that came with Ann's Mom would like to have some fun with you."

I said, "Okay. What about Ann's Mom?"

"Her Mom does not want to do anything with you, but she is watching."

I said, "That's okay. How old are those two ladies? They look kind of young."

"Mary said, "One is 19 and the other is 21."

"Good, that's great to here. I thought they were younger. How do you know if you have the correct ages?"

My wife said, "Ann knows both of them very well. Both are are going to UCF."

"Do you know their names?"

"No. Just ask them when they walk over here."

My wife left and walked over where Ann and her Mom were sitting and sat down.

I didn't tell my wife, but I had enough. My dick is starting to hurt. Maybe just maybe these two college girls can help.

I watched Ann walk over to the young ladies. She said something to them. They both got up and started walking towards me. I hope this will be quick.

They walked into the dining room. One walked right up in front of me. She looked down at my dick and said. "I know you think we are young and don't know shit. But you are wrong."

I said, "I didn't think that about you at all. So go ahead and do something if you got the balls to do it."

She got down, grabbed my dick, and started stroking it with her right hand.

She said, "I like the feel of your dick. It is really rock hard. It's really thick. You just got one big dick."

I said, "I'm glad you like that. Lets see what else you can do."

She said, "Okay. I'm going to squeeze your balls so hard you will beg me to stop."

I said, "Go ahead and give it your best college shot."

She took her left hand and took hold of my balls. She squeezed them pretty hard. She took both hands and wrapped them around my balls. She squeezed them as hard as she could.

I said, "I like what your doing. It feels really good."

She said, "I give up. This is unbelievable. No man can take that except you. I'm not finished yet."

I said, "Okay, what else do you have in mind?"

She said, "I'm going to give you the best blowjob you ever had."

I said, "You can suck my dick all you want. But remember, I can't cum now. When I say stop, you will stop. Okay?"

She said, "I know what I'm doing. I will slow down when you are close. When the urge to cum drops back down to zero, I will start again."

I said, "This sounds interesting."

She said, "Here we go."

Using her right hand, she put my dick in her mouth. She then started stroking my dick using her mouth.

I said to her, "It looks like to me you enjoy sucking dicks. Do you like cum also?"

She stopped the stroking with her mouth. She took her tongue and whirled it around my dick head. That felt really good.

She said, "I like cum from most guys."

Some pre cum oozed out from my dick hole. She placed her tongue under my dick head and with her hand she squeezed my dick forcing more pre cum out. All of the pre cum landed on her tongue. She squeezed my dick again.

She squeezed and suck to get more, but none came out. Then she took my dick in and out of her mouth a few times. I think she was just cleaning it.

With her hand, she guided my dick into her mouth again. She was licking the bottom of my dick. She was able to put about 6 or 7 inches into her mouth.

I said, "That was pretty good."

She kept sucking my dick. i could feel the urge again. She stopped.

She got up and said. "I enjoyed doing that. i really do like your dick. The size is nice."

I said, "Thank you."

Her friend came over and said. "I'm just going to stroke your dick, like a hand job."

I said, "That sounds okay, but remember I not suppose to cum."

She said, "I know, Ann told us your stupid rules. I think I will give you 100 strokes. How does that sound?"

I said, "That sounds good to me. I will count for you when you do the stroking."

She said, "Okay".

She started stroking it. She had a good rythm. I was counting for her. "10....20....30....40.....50....60....70....80...."

When she go to 80, I could feel my cum was beginning to move inside of me.

"90...100." She stopped which I was hopping she would.

At 90, I was starting to feel cum working it's way up. If she hadn't stopped at 100, I would if asked her to stop. I couldn't go more than another 10 to 20 strokes. I definitely would of cum.

She gave me a hug pulling me close so my dick was rubbing against her.

They both left. I was looking to see if Ann was going finish me. Then I saw her friend walking towards the dining room.

She walked in and said. "Hi, my name is Lois."

I said, "Hi Lois glad to meet you. I saw you outside when you came over. It looked like you were glad I was naked. You kept looking at me."

"That's probably true, I was looking you over. I love your rings. In all my years, I have never seen anything like that. I thought it was cool watching you stroke your big dick."

"I was happy that you were watching me stroke. Most ladies like watching that and also looking at the rings on balls".

"Do you mind if I stroke your dick?"

I said, "Go ahead and stroke it. I would enjoy that."

She took her right hand and grabbed my dick. She was stroking it kind of awkward but it was effective. It appeared to me she hasn't played with dicks in a while.

I asked her, "When was the last time you held a dick and stroked it?"

"It has been a few years since I have seen a dick or stroked one. I've missed doing this."

I said, " Go ahead and stroke all you want, I don't mind at all. Have you ever given a man a blowjob?"

"No, My husband never wanted me to do that "

She stropped stroking.

"Well, when you get home just tell him you want to do that."

She said, "My husband died 5 years ago. I haven't been with a man since he died. You are the first man I've seen naked and touched since he died."

I said, "How did you feel when you were stroking my dick?"

She said, "I liked it and I am a little upset with myself waiting this long. I'm going to start going out with men again."

I said, "I'm glad to hear that Lois."

"My friend, Ann's Mom, doesn't like the idea of me seeing men again. She said she wasn't happy seeing you naked outside when we came up. But we know the truth, she couldn't keep her eyes off your dick and balls."

I said, "Well, It looked like to me she wasn't happy especially when I stroked my dick."

Lois said, "Ann knew the truth too. Her Mom gets like that sometimes. You have nothing to worry about."

I said, "Where is she now, I don't see her anywhere?"

"She went back to Ann's bedroom when I decided I was going to the dining room to have some fun with you. She thought I was crazy doing that. She told me we are too old to do stupid things like this."

"I am sorry that happened to you. I hope it does not affect your friendship."

She said, "Don't worry about that. Lets stop talking and let me finish here."

I said, "That's okay with me, what do you want to do?"

"Maybe I will suck on your dick. I have never done that. I like to feel what it's like."

I said, "I'm sure you are going to like it."

She walked over and sat in one of the dining room chairs. I walked over with her. I was stroking my dick to keep it hard.

I stood in front of her with my hard dick right in front of her about the same height of her mouth. I inched closer until my dick touched her lips.

She said, "Okay, I'm going to do this." She opened her mouth.

I inched closer until my dick head was inside her mouth. She took hold of it and held it tight. She licked my dick. She slid it further inside her mouth.

I said, "You are doing fine Lois. Enjoy the moment."

I slowly slid my dick further into her mouth until she stopped me.

She looked up at me and gave a thumb's up signal. She started stroking my dick in and out of her mouth. I could tell she was having fun.

She stopped and said. "I think that is enough."

She got up and hugged me. She reached down and stroked my dick a few more times and said. "Thank you, I know now I want a man back in my life,"

I said, "I'm happy for you. If you need someone to have sex, slowly with you, feel free to call us. We would be glad to help you."

Lois said, "Thank you so much. I will be glad if you would help. I definitely will call you."

I said, "No problem."

Lois left the dining room smiling. I watched as she walked into Ann's bedroom and closed the door.

Ann came up and said. "That was the last lady. Are you ready to cum?"

I said, " I was close to cumming many times tonight. I'm not sure If I can cum now, but I'm willing to give it a try. If I do cum, it's going to be a lot."

Ann said "The more the better, I love cum. Come over to the couch and sit down."

I sat down between my wife and Carmen. Most of the ladies moved over and sat on the coffee table. My wife started stroking my dick. She was keeping it hard for me.

Carmen asked my wife, "Is it okay with you if I stroke his dick?"

She said, "Go ahead, I don' mind."

Sara was watching Carmen stroking Ben's dick and thinking I wish I was stroking his dick. I loved having my hand around his hard dick. It felt so good stroking it. I wanted to suck on it but I knew his wife would not like that.

Ann came over and had the ladies sitting on the coffee table to get up. She moved the coffee table out from the couch a few feet. The ladies all sat back down.

She got down on her knees and said. "Carmen, is it okay with you If I take over?"

Carmen said, " Sure Ann, go ahead. I was just keeping it hard for you." She let go and sat back against the couch.

Ann said " I'm glad you did" and started playing with my dick. She stroked it a few times and then slid it into her mouth. She was stroking it and sucking on it and stroking again.

My dick was really hard and bulging. I was starting to feel it come alive again. I knew now I was going to cum.

Ann kept playing with my dick and squeezing my balls. At last she was sucking it and really getting into it. She was taking my whole dick into her mouth. She was kissing my abs.

i said, "Ann, this feels so good. I would love to shoot my load when my dick is all the way in your mouth."

Ann said, "I have never done that before. I guess your cum would just go straight down my throat. You want to give it a try?"

I said, "Yes, I was just wondering Ann. How am I going go do this? Should I pull my dick out some and back in and keep doing that until I'm ready to cum. And then keep my whole dick in your mouth and when I cum?"

Ann said, "We can do that and see how it works. But you can't just force your dick all the way in my mouth."

I said, "I know that. If I am doing something wrong, just let me know."

Ann said, "Okay, I'll trust you. Lets get it going."

Ann started sucking on my dick head. She was squeezing my dick and sucking on it and going in and out of her mouth.

Ann was not slowing down, she wanted me to be on the edge of cumming. I looked at my wife and she knew I was getting close to cumming. Ann was licking the bottom of my dick head.

I gave a quick look at Carmen. She put her hand on my left leg and then grabbed my balls and started to squeeze them.

I said, "Ann, now is a good time to put my whole dick in your mouth. With Carmen squeezing my balls and you licking my dick head. I'm getting close."

Ann said, "I think you're right."

Ann slowly started easing my dick back in her mouth. Inch by inch my dick was entering her mouth.

I said, "Carmen, please stop squeezing my balls. Ann will take over."

My dick was completely in her mouth. My balls were bouncing against her chin. I started fucking her mouth slowly. I pulled my dick about 2 inches out and then all the way back in.

I said, "Ann, grab my balls and squeeze them. I'm really close. That should do it."

Ann grabbed my balls and squeezed them hard.

"I'm about to cum so keep squeezing. Alright, yea, yea, yeahhhhh."

I shot my first load, then 2 more globs of cum out from my dick.

I said, "Ann, If you can feel my cum going down your throat, give me a thumbs up."

Ann moaned and gave me a thumbs up. Cum was still coming from my dick.

I was holding my dick in her mouth by pressing my abs against her. Cum still squirted down her throat.

Ann slowly pulled my dick out from her mouth until only my dick head was in her mouth.

Cum was still oozing from my dick. Ann swallowed it all. She started sucking my dick hole like a straw to eat all my cum.

I said, "I think you got it all Ann."

My dick fell from her mouth.

Ann said, "That was so fucking awesome. I'm going do that more often. Wendy you have to try it. I know you will like it too."

Mary said, "Ann, how did it feel?"

Ann said, "It's hard to describe. It felt so good when Ben's warm cum went down my throat. You have to do it yourself. Then you will understand."

Carmen then took my dick and put it in her mouth and started stroking and squeezing it. I guess she was getting the rest of the cum out of my dick. But she kept stroking and sucking. I could feel my dick getting hard again.

Carmen didn't stop. I could feel I was about to cum again. She was stroking and sucking and my dick was alive again.

I said, "Damn Carmen, my dick is hard again. I can feel like I am going to cum again. No way I am going to cum this fast."

But I could feel like I was. The feeling was getting stronger.

"Fuck, I am going to cum. I feel it. Yes, yes, I'm cumming, oooh ahhh that is awesome Carmen."

I shot more loads of cum into Carmen's mouth. I could see her swallow it. My dick was still shooting cum.

I said, "That's all I got Carmen. That's it."

I was about to collapse on the floor. Carmen was still sucking and squeezing my dick until she got all the cum out. She did her last swallow but was still stroking and sucking my dick.

I said, "Carmen I can't feel anything. I know my dick is still hard but there is nothing left."

After a few moments, it was starting to drop down. Carmen stopped the stroking and sucking.

I said, " Wow, that felt really good. Where did you learn to do that Carmen? I have never cum twice like that. The second time was a lot more intense."

My wife added, "I would like to try that on him. Where did you learn how to do that Carmen?"

Carmen said, " There is nothing to learn. Some men after they cum, they stay hard. I remember to look at a man's dick after they cum. It does not happen that often."

Mary said, "So you just keep stroking and sucking?"

Carmen said, "A man's dick needs to stay hard, then start sucking and stroking his dick and you might get lucky."

Mary said, " So my husband can cum a second time every time or did he just get lucky this time?"

Carmen said, " I am not sure because my ex husband never had it happen to him. This is only the third time it has happened with men I was with. But unfortunately , I never had sex with them again. So the answer to your question is, I don't know."

I said, "Honey, next time we have sex, we will try it. It will be fun either way."

All the ladies got up and started cleaning up. Ann went into her room. I just sat stroking my dick trying to get it hard again and watching all the ladies running around.

Sara came over and said. "I guess you had a good time tonight. I see you're trying to get your dick hard again. All those ladies sure gave your dick a good workout. How does it feel?"

I said, "I'm done tonight. No life left in my dick. I don't think I'll be able to get it hard for an hour or two."

She said, "Yea, I can understand that. I was just wondering something. You know just between you and me."

I said, "What are you talking about?"

She said softly while looking around. "Well, it looked like to me that Carmen and you kind of, you know, kind of hooked up together."

I said, "It's really weird. You won't believe it, but Carmen and I went to the same High School together. We haven't seen or heard from each since then."

Sara said, "Really, you haven't seen or heard from each other since high school?"

I said, "Not until tonight, when we saw each other. We still have some feelings for each other. But my love for Mary is a lot stronger than the feelings I have for Carmen."

Sara said, "The way you sound it's nothing major. Me, I think Mary is unbelievable. You two got a wonderful life together and Mary is a wonderful wife. You are lucky to have her.

"Don't you think I know that. I'm going to tell Mary after we leave here. I'm never going to leave her, so don't start thinking that."

Sara said, "I wouldn't either if I was you. You have a wonderful wife. How long has it been since you've seen Carmen?"

I said, "Almost 30 years. I already told Carmen what I told you. I'm not leaving my wife and I have no lingering problems with that, none at all."

Sara said, "I am 100% sure you made the right decision. Your wife is irreplaceable. I am telling you no wife would of let you do what you did tonight."

I said, "You are so right. We have done things like tonight lots of time. Maybe not quite this number of women, but the same things as tonight."

Sara said, "How many women here had your dick in their mouths and in their hands. Who knows how many strokes of your dick were taken. I still can't believe you didn't cum tonight until the end and what an ending."

I said, "Yes, it was a great night and Mary is the reason why everything happened tonight. Would you like to hear how we met?"

Sara said, "Sure, I would love to hear that."

It took about an 10 minutes to tell Sara about the garage sale and all the things that happened that day. And what a day.