A Master's Ring: Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elsol
elsol
728 Followers

"Melisa said you have get used to sleeping with a Sibling, and different ones at that," she whispered when her breathing calmed. "With a young Brother attending, more Siblings will come to school here. We're going to spread you pretty thin among us."

I opened my door to let us in.

She jumped up on the bed and sat down looking at me.

"Professor Ryan has been here for years," I said.

"Jeremy is a professor," she said.

"I will be one eventually," I said walking over to the window.

"Jeremy's books put him in the public eye. He is also one of the most popular professors on campus," she said. "You don't understand, yet but the standard Brother and Sibling relation is EXTREMELY sexual. It would look like he was having affairs with multiple students."

"I will have the same problem eventually," I said pointedly.

"Not for years, and even then, there are remedies," she stated. "Jeremy also lives a couple of hours away in the city. You would live here... sleep here. There are reasons Melisa wants you used to sleeping with different Siblings, not the least of which is Sibling-to-Sibling relationships."

I tilted my head and stared at her.

She shook her head wearing a sexy smile and shrugged her shoulders. I wanted her to continue but nodded slowly instead of digging further into what she did not want to tell me.

"Can I ask you for something, David?" she asked softly.

I nodded.

"When we have sex the first time," she said in a deep voice, "I want you to fuck me like you would have after the fight on the bus."

Her eyes drew me into her.

"Fuck me like I was a prize you fought for. Don't think about me, about what I want. Take what you think is your right from my body."

I got an aching hard-on from her words and the look in her eyes as she spoke them.

"Why?" I asked.

My mind was not firing on all cylinders, obviously.

"I didn't see you move when he slapped me. My friend told me you hit him once, picked him up, and threw him through the bus window. She said all she could think was 'Wow, that would have hurt if the frame didn't collapse.' I saw the rest of it though."

Her nipples looked painfully hard pressing against her t-shirt.

"I wanted you. I've never wanted anyone who wasn't a Brother, but it didn't feel wrong. I wanted you to throw me down right there in the bus and fuck me so hard I'd feel the echo of your dick inside me for a week."

I looked away for a second. I adjusted myself in my pants and turned back. She was staring at me, hungrily.

I would come to recognize the next moment as my point of no return.

"Take your clothes off."

How can a smile be peaceful and sexy at the same time?

Janet managed it.

She stood up on the bed and flipped her sneakers off. She turned around so her back was to me and wiggled her shorts down her body. She was wearing a small pair of purple panties. There was a triangle at the small of her back that thinned into a thong lost between her ass cheeks.

She turned to face me. The front of her panties barely reached two inches above her pussy. She did the wiggle to the upper part of her body and stripped off the shirt. She was not wearing a bra, and her breasts were mouth-watering. She tossed the shirt to the ground and sat down.

"The panties?" she asked huskily.

I shook my head.

She tilted her head and looked at my pants. I moved towards her and she spread her legs so I could stand between them. I pulled her to the edge of the bed so we were touching. The adjustments I had made to the bed at the beginning of the school year put her high enough so her crotch was against my stomach. She leaned forward and down to kiss me. It was softer than the kiss outside. I brought my hands down and hooked my thumbs on her panties.

She broke the kiss and looked at me.

"One of my high school teachers was a Sibling. I knew there was something different about her, but I couldn't figure out what it was. I think it was that she seemed so happy. I watched her for months. I followed her home one day and a Brother caught me spying on them."

She put her hands on my face and kissed me gently.

"I'm a Sibling, and I have right to you, David. Everything I want to happen, every fantasy I've had about you is going to come true. You're going to fuck me on that bus. You don't know what's it's like for a Sibling, but I can't imagine caring that Melisa slept in your arms last night. I can't imagine not being able to walk in here tonight and sleep with you holding me."

I nodded and put my forehead on her chest. I closed my eyes so the vision of her luscious breasts a couple of inches from my mouth would not make me do something that was a really good idea but not right yet.

I understood Siblings a little better after the ride home with Melisa from the hotel. The rings were important to Siblings, quite possibly more important than to Brothers.

She put her chin on top of my head, and we stayed in that position for a while. Melisa sent her to me for this. I thought in terms of two people. I did not know how Melisa related to other Siblings, but she needed me to know these were rules to the life I was choosing. I did not belong to her, and even with a crest she would not wholly belong to me. There was something between Siblings, just as important as what there was between a Sibling and a Brother.

Janet got my attention by pulling on my shirt. I stepped back and took my clothes off. She moved backwards to create space for me on the bed but I did not want to be on the bed.

I wanted to be on top of Janet. I looked at her; I liked the smoothness of her curves. I wanted to lick, and kiss every part of her, but I needed more time.

A weekend sound like it would make a good beginning.

She did not react when I turned her so that she was lying on the bed. I hopped onto the bed and got between her legs. I rested my weight on her. She wrapped her legs and arms around me tightly. Her mouth was hungry on mine, and we kissed deeply.

It took a while for us to get our fill.

I turned on my back dragging her on top of me. This gave me access to her ass, and I was one happy man to have my hands full of Janet's ass cheeks. We kissed as I explored the feel of her ass in my hands. I pulled on her panties and she protested a little, but she was not serious about it. I got on top of her again and pulled them down her legs. I lay down beside her and turned her so I could push my dick against her ass. She lifted a leg, and I guided my dick so it touched her pussylips.

"David, no!" she said with a groan. "Melisa should be your First."

"Ssshhh," I whispered in her ear. She moaned as my dick split her lips and I pushed my hips forward. I rubbed her clit with the head of my dick. Her hand moved to my hip, and she dug her nails in. I moved backward and stroked her clit with the head of my dick again. She pushed her head back and I kissed her exposed neck.

She was right, Melisa was to be my First Sibling; but it did not mean that Janet had to go to sleep as frustrated as I would.

I rubbed the head of my dick against her clit with as long a stroke as I could manage. She bent her knee to give me free access to her pussy. I kissed her neck and shoulder as I continued the motion with my hips.

Her orgasm was reluctant.

She put her hand on my dick and pushed it against her pussy to get firmer contact. She moved her hips to jump off the edge of her pleasure. She gasped as her body wet my dick with her satisfaction. She let go of my dick and sighed loudly.

I liked Janet's body; the roundness of her curves, the extra weight of her feminine body parts. Unlike Melisa, I had definite fantasies about Janet.

I reached down and grabbed an asscheek in each hand. I spread her open and pulled back rubbing my dick on her. I raised my hips so that the tip of my dick touched her anus.

"Oh my God!" she gasped when I pushed against it. "You're too big, David. You can't do that."

I took a hand off her ass and grabbed a fistful of her hair. I pulled her head back hard.

"What did you just tell me?" I whispered into her ear.

She wiggled her hips, moving backward almost penetrating her ass on my cock. Her actions belied the words she had spoken; it might have hurt her, but she wanted me in whatever way I wanted her.

"You're going to remember telling me I can't do something, Janet," I continued. "When I have a ring that says you're mine when I want you, I swear I'm going to fuck your ass every week for telling me that. You're not just going to love it, Janet. I promise that you will CRAVE my cock there before I'm through with you!"

She pushed hard against me, wanting me inside her. I let go of her other asscheek so that her cheeks hugged the head of my dick between them.

She grabbed my arm and hugged herself with it.

I held the pressure on her anal opening for a long time thinking about where the voice and words I used on Janet had come from.

---

I was awake when Melisa walked in wearing a blue business suit. She had a bag with her that held my breakfast.

Janet's movement woke me early in the morning. She apologized but neither of us could go back to sleep. We lay together and watched the arrival of the morning through my window. She dragged me into the women's bathroom and gave me a thorough shower.

I was impressed with her diligence in ensuring I was sparkling clean. I returned the favor, but I was much distracted by the kissable factor of many of her body parts.

Janet looked incredible wet.

For the second morning in a row, a woman left my room wearing only a towel.

Melisa stared out my window while I ate. Whatever I might have said to her, it did not change that she had waited a long time for this. Years was just a word to me; Melisa had lived them.

Somewhere in the night, Janet's words and fiery sexual desire buried my dislike of being handled. I was sure that Melisa wanted to be the one to throw the dirt on the grave of the majority of my doubts. We both knew she could not have been. Melisa had been there from the beginning; she was heavily invested in my joining the Brotherhood. She was also a part of their secrecy and the violation of my inner world.

The silence continued on the walk to the BMW and drive to the Ramada. The eyes were on me the entire time. She walked in and pointed to the elevator bank. She pressed the button for the top floor once we were inside. We watched the numbers light up as the elevator brought me closer and closer to a destiny I never knew existed.

The doors opened and she stepped to the only room door on the floor. She opened the door, and stepped aside looking at me.

"Good luck, Brother," she whispered as I walked by. I guess I should have told her. Whatever the interviews were about, they were not about my becoming a Brother. That decision was made two years before when Melisa was allowed to matriculate at the same university I would be attending.

The structure of my recruitment was for something else, and the consolation prize was a Brother's ring. No Brother that had talked to me had a spark of doubt in their eyes about what I was.

Inside there were four elderly gentlemen sitting across from a lone chair. Four pairs of intelligent eyes watched every move as I approached and sat down across from them.

"Gentlemen."

"Cocky little bastard!"

=====Chapter 7=====

Things went downhill from there.

The problem was that no two could agree whether any particular answer was good or bad. They argued more among themselves than they grilled me. I was wrong about Samantha, the female Brother, not having an interrogation peer though. When these old men focused, I felt the fire. It would have been very effective if they were not so amusing to begin with. For the most part, they dug and I laughed answering each question as honestly as possible.

I sat facing four crotchety old men, and all I could think was that there had been a time I would have given much to have any of them be my grandfather.

They finally decided that the questions were not cutting it so settled for chewing up one side of me and down the other.

I enjoyed every second of that too.

Eventually, they gave up since arguing amongst them was significantly more entertaining than trying to goad me. They got some beers, and we watched the sports channel for highlights of the previous day's baseball games. They were avid fans of the classic teams: Yankees, Dodgers, etc. I did not follow the sport, which was treated as sacrilege and a good enough reason to start another round of chewing me out.

We spent the rest of the day like that; arguments between them interrupted by concentrated gnawing at my psyche.

We ordered lunch, drank a bit (it was early for real drinking according to one of them), and I received a lot of tips on how to treat Siblings. We ended with a conversation about sexual technique that would have made the occupants of a full female restroom blush while listening avidly. I thought maybe Siblings had secret techniques to keep men virile considering the advice seemed to have been tested not long ago.

At about 5 pm, they stood up in unison. One of them went into the bedroom and came out holding a small velvet box.

They smiled at me kindly. I thought I could get used to being treated like the prodigal grandchild.

"It's been a long time coming, David," one of them said.

"And a very long way to go still," another finished.

They handed the box to me, and filed out the door without another word.

Melisa walked in.

I looked at the box in my hand.

"No secret ceremony?" I asked her.

She shook her head before replying.

"Brothers believe a candidate was always one of them. Giving you the ring is not a symbol of acceptance but of acknowledgement."

I opened the box.

What looked like a Brother's ring rested inside, the craftsmanship was extraordinary. Unlike Dr. Ryan's though, the ring had no crest on it. It also had etchings on both sides; a fist holding a pair of manacles. I asked Melisa about the difference.

"It's a Training ring. It says you have not fully accepted your status yet. Siblings will understand you cannot be expected to take responsibility in every way they need you to."

"Who decides when I'm ready to take on those responsibilities?" I asked.

"You do."

I nodded, - the Brotherhood made sense like only one thing in my life ever had. I put the ring on my left hand.

I turned to stare out the window. The weight of the ring felt right.

"Do you want to go out and celebrate?" she asked. "It's not everyday an orphan finds his family."

She was smiling gently when I turned to look at her. Someday, I would like to read the full profile the Brothers had on me; then again, maybe that was unnecessary.

"Where to?" I asked.

"Something Italian," she smiled wider.

Again, she knew what I was thinking; Italian was my favorite food.

I smiled and walked with her to the elevator. I sat quietly on the way to the restaurant. It was not like the pensive quiet of the morning. I got the feeling Melisa was absorbing the achievement of her years old wish. I was trying to adjust to being with her in a relationship that followed no rules I was used to.

I thought I knew what Melisa wanted eventually but years of socialization fought the idea that her more immediate goal was to prepare me for other Siblings. She had not asked about Janet; I almost believed she did not care, at least not about what I had once thought a woman would care about in that situation. It would take time to make that leap; a part of me thought she had to care.

Amazingly, I had made the reciprocal leap with Doris Alex. I wanted her but was not bothered that she had been and probably would be again with Professor Ryan or other Brothers. I watched the streetlights as they passed. I doubted I would ever get to the point of not caring if someone else, even a Brother, touched Melisa.

At the restaurant, Melisa gave the matre-d' my last name.

I looked at her.

She shrugged.

"You said you wouldn't fail me."

I nodded.

At the table, we looked through the menus making quick decisions. The waiter was a good one. He read us for what we were and remained scarce while keeping an eye on us in case we needed anything.

Melisa pulled an expensive black planner out of her purse and handed it to me. I raised an eyebrow looking down at it.

She sat quietly staring at me.

I opened it to find a set of credit cards with my name engraved on them, a checkbook with a receipt of deposit in it, and a ring of keys. The credit cards were the best in their particular family: American Express, Visa and MasterCard. The figure on the receipt of deposit made me do a double take and look up at Melisa questioningly. One set of keys were housekeys, the other set were BMW keys.

I closed the planner and put it down on the table. I sat back and stared at Melisa.

"How?" I asked her.

She smiled her smug, secretive smile.

"Being a Sibling or a Brother gives some very stable and ambitious people the wherewithal to succeed on their terms. I WILL be successful in my life, and a vast majority, if not all, of my charitable contributions will serve the Society."

"Charitable contributions?" I asked.

"A Brother, like you, has their finances handled directly. To anyone investigating, David Feather has just inherited a significant amount of money from a relative he never knew about and has a majority of his money managed by a very successful full-service investment company. There are a several of those companies worldwide, and they carry regular people on their client rosters to greatly muddy the waters. The most common method for Brothers and Siblings to contribute to the Society's coffers is to become clients of those investment companies."

I nodded.

"The Society is also very supportive of certain organizations. Michael, Doris, Sheryl, Janet and I are on full scholarships from our Greek organizations. It's the preferred method of funding a Sibling's education, especially since we are much better off in the insulated social environment of college Greeks. Brothers are also very generous to the Siblings around them."

I tapped my fingers on the table.

"You'll see, baby. Brothers absolutely LOVE the way Siblings express gratitude."

I cleared my throat to stop the thoughts trying to invade my mind. I did not need to think about a grateful Janet and Doris Alex in the same bed yet.

"The Society is very old, David, and they plan ahead to an unheard of scale. There are private charity organizations that don't even know they're completely funded by the Society and serve the Brothers' interests."

"Why do it?" I asked.

She laughed.

"If you had a little brother and the money, what would you do for him? Pay for college, make sure he has choices; maybe the question is really what wouldn't you do for him? How about for a lover? A daughter? A grandson?"

I nodded.

"A lot of Siblings base their stability on Brothers, David. Successful people spend thousands on therapy, entertainment, and vacations. You name it, and they'll give their money away if there's a chance it will make them happy. Siblings do the same, except with much better results."

She snickered and shook her head.

"Doris gets off on giving a Brother head, EVERY time. Do you know how many women have sex with men and don't experience orgasm? Like I said in Dr. Ryan's office, Siblings are very grateful that Brothers have such rigorous selection standards. We have a harder time picking out comfortable shoes than good lovers."

A corner of my lip turned up. I always thought the orgasm thing was a bit of stupidity on men's part. Why would anyone expect a woman to do something again that was not fun the first time?

"It's still an amazing sum," I said looking at the planner.

elsol
elsol
728 Followers
1...45678...24