A Master's Ring: Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lowered my head down to touch my tongue to her right nipple. I reached to the right and touched her left nipple with my tongue. I sat back up, and continued touching her skin with the nipples as the untouched center of attention. She wriggled from side to side with the occasional pushing up at the chest to get me to focus on her extended need.

Her nipples were cute. I circled both without actually touching, making a careful study of them. The actual nipple did not jut out very far and was tiny. Her areola extended barely a half-inch from the nub. There were little things about Melisa that were exactly how I liked; I thought her nipples were perfect.

Other things were not what I envisioned as beautiful when I closed my eyes, but still incredibly attractive to me.

Like having green eyes, instead of blue; it was different than what my mind expected. Everything about Melisa was familiar and different. She was not perfect; she was more and reachably less.

I moved down to take her right nipple in my mouth and applied a small amount of suction while running my tongue across it. I stopped and performed the same action to her left nipple.

Her breath exploded out of her lungs. Her hands reached up to grab my hair. She used the grip to pull me up to her face. She took control for just enough time to demand a kiss. I gave it to her. Our tongues touched. Tasted. She pushed her body up to me by the simple expedient of putting her feet on the bed to push, and using my hair to pull herself up.

"Enough, David!" she pleaded/demanded in a broken-voiced whisper before sinking her teeth painfully into my shoulder.

I could not agree more.

I reached behind her to undo the skirt. I sat up. She lay down and lifted her hips from the bed. I stepped off the bed, and undid the zipper at the back of the skirt. I grabbed skirt and panties at her hips and started to pull them off her legs.

At mid-thigh, I pulled her legs up in front of me, and knelt on the bed. I walked on my knees until my dick made contact with the skin at the back of her thighs. I let go of her clothing to run my hands down the side of the exposed skin at her thighs, down to her hips, to take a grip on her waist. I used that grip to pull her body closer to me. I ran my hands back onto her hips, up her thighs, and kept moving upward pushing panties and skirt up to her knees, along her calves, and off her feet. The clothes fell next to her as I ran my hands back down on the outside of her legs. I kept the pressure of my hands pushing inwards to keep her legs together. I knelt up fully, and let go of her legs. She dropped them on either side of me, until they got to my hips. There she pulled them into my hips and used the pressure to guide the slide down to where she could wrap her legs around my thighs at her knees. She lay there spread before me, with one leg wrapped around each of my thighs. She was breathing faster now, and I could feel my own, almost painful pace of filling and emptying my lungs.

"Fuck!" I cursed.

She opened her green eyes to look at my face. I must have looked angry and lost at the same time. She laughed and used my thighs as an anchor to sit up to take a grip on my sides with her hands. She pulled me down on top of her.

"Every uncrested Sibling I know is on the pill or Depo, David," she said laughing gloriously at me as she moved her hands to pull my lips to where I could be kissed.

There were times when her mind reading tricked worked in my favor.

I was at the edge of control and surrendered to it. I took charge of the kiss as soon as our lips touched. I wanted and was tired of waiting. I reached my right hand down underneath her thigh and pulled her leg up to encircle my hip. She followed suit with her right leg on her own. I felt her hand chase down my side, between our stomachs to take a grip on my dick.

I felt her hand trying to guide me to her. The head of my dick butted moisture. Her entire body shivered, and she bumped my forehead with hers. Neither of us reacted; she was lost in the contact's pleasure, me in the in-between breath of waiting. She gained control, and guided my dick back to her. I felt a softer touch of moisture this time. I could feel the tip of my dick opening her. I pushed my hips forward, penetrating into her. Moist velvet pressure encircled the head of my dick. I pulled my head back, and took a deep intake of breath in search of some semblance of control.

Melisa did not want any of that shit.

She let go of my dick to place both hands on my hips. She used her legs as anchors and her hands on my hips in an attempt to pull me deeper inside her.

The deep breath had helped. I held myself just inside her. When she tried to pull me down, I kept my hips away to keep the depth I was seated inside her constant. She dug her nails into my hips in protest.

She released the pressure of her legs, and sank her hips back onto the bed. I followed her, again keeping just the head of my hard-on inside her. When her mid-torso was fully on the bed, I spread my left knee a little to the side, widening my stance. I reached my left hand over her head for balance, and pushed my right hand just beneath below her lower back.

I used the leverage to push myself deeper inside her at a torturously slow pace.

It had to be slow. She had a tiny, tight pussy, and I was thick. Her gasping breaths as I made her body take me inch by inch were inciting me to pound into her. I waited for her body to adjust and moisten around me as she took each new inch. It felt like her pussy was trying to strangle the cum out of me.

I went as deep into her as I could at that angle. I pulled my hand from her lower back, to her hip. I reached down to kiss her. She kissed me back with an open-mouth reaching her tongue out and into my mouth. She reached to grab my waist with both hands. She used that hold to hitch her hips up and towards her head seating me completely inside her.

The motion and added depth snapped my control. I pulled back and thrust in hard.

Or I tried to pull back and thrust into her hard. Her body had adjusted but not that much.

She growled in frustration at the blocking of the thrust. I took her inch by inch again. She made deep-throated noises as I worked my way in and out of her slowly to give her body time to ease our passing. It took a long time but finally I felt it. She was still wonderfully tight around me but her body stopped fighting me in an attempt to reach something on the other side of both of us.

I pulled back and thrust hard. Two more frantic thrusts.

She arched her back and she put her hands onto the sides of my chest to dig and scratch at me in reaction. I pulled back and thrust again.

Her control splintered.

I felt a flood of wetness on my dick, a sudden increase in heat. She pulled me down fully on top of her and bit into the soft spot between shoulder and chest painfully.

The incredibly inappropriate thought of "How badly am I going to be bruised by that?" interrupted the joy of completing Melisa.

The pain snapped my control back into place. I could still feel the maddening pressure from my dick, but my mind cleared. I thrust deep into her again, forcing another spasm. I held myself deep inside her. I dug my hips into her, and circled them.

I stopped and held.

She came down off the high quickly. I pulled myself almost completely out and began controlled thrusts into her. I could feel a minute increase in the pressure from my dick. I held at depth, letting the increase subside; when it did, I pulled myself almost completely out again and used the same controlled thrusts.

I kept it up until I felt her breathing spike again. She moved her hips in circular motion trying to drive up my own pleasure. I smiled; the motion increased the inward pressure produced by each thrust on my body, the holding at the depth of her was not quite reducing the pleasure enough.

I danced closer and closer to the edge.

Her breathing became more and more laborious, and the motion of her hips more pronounced. The pressure at my dick increased; the thrusts into her became less controlled as I reacted to my need by applying more power to each stroke.

She stopped the circular motion and tried to match my thrusting. We were not synchronized, but that made it worse. She shortened some of my thrusts by meeting me beyond the halfway point. Other times, she would lengthen the thrust by pulling away from me.

I had enough.

I laid my weight on top of her. I reached my hands underneath to cup her ass. I dug my fingers into her as hard as I could and used the hold to keep her pussy in place. I thrust desperately in and out of her. I felt her hands reaching down my back as she breathed in heated pants.

She drove her nails into me. I thrust faster and harder; I felt the edge. I held her ass harder as the pace increased even more.

It started.

I felt my stomach contract when in the last thrust, something deep inside me released, my entire body felt like a ball of sensation, I could not hold it in. I had to give Melisa that part of myself.

I came inside her.

I placed my face into her neck, and put my teeth on her skin. I ground my hips into her as the orgasm exploded through me and into her.

I felt her gasp and her pussy tightened around me as my thickening and mid-orgasm motion took her over the top. I wanted to stop moving but the pleasure from my sensitized dick was too much. I kept grinding and making small thrusts.

I felt her spasm again. She whispered something in my ear as she squeezed me tightly with her arms and legs but my mind refused to connect the sounds into words.

All motion stopped as suddenly as the last drive over the edge started.

I lay on top her with my hands underneath her body, joined with my First Sibling. She kept whispering to me, but I did not have the energy to make out the words. She ran her hands up and down my back. Our breathing returned to normal but I did not want to get off her.

Finally, I sat up on my knees using my hands beneath her to pull her up with me. She gasped and held onto me tightly. I did not want her to carry my weight but did not want to break our contact either. I aligned myself with the length of the bed and carefully brought my legs around so that I was sitting with Melisa straddled on my lap. Somewhere in the time after orgasm and my beginning to settle, I had slipped out of her. I lay back pulling her down on top of me.

She came down easily with one knee on each side of my hips. She looked at me for a moment before softly kissing me. After a few more minutes, she wriggled in some discomfort. It had been a hard ride and her body needed to relax. She kissed me and sat up making the straddle more comfortable. She ran her nails on my stomach in the same motions I had used on her sometime ago.

Her hair perfectly framed her face as she concentrated on keeping contact with only her nails. She looked down at me with that smug smile; I could see green flashes of humor in the depth of her eyes.

One of the doors opened, and Doris Alex peeked inside. Melisa smiled at her and crawled off me. She lay down beside me on the side of the bed towards the doors and put her left leg on top of me.

Doris Alex walked in and half-laid down on the bed. I noticed that she had taken off the bra and her nipples were hard. Doris Alex had healthy C-cup breasts, and my dick hardened in appreciation. Her eyes moved to the part of me that wanted her attention, and she smiled.

Melisa and Doris Alex looked at each other for a long time until Melisa nodded. Doris Alex climbed over Melisa and dropped her lips on mine. She kissed softer than Melisa as if she wanted more of it controlled by me. I did not think it was time yet but could not stop myself from taking possession of the kiss with my tongue. She made what was nearly a purring noise and opened her mouth for my invasion.

It was a long time before I let her go.

She pulled herself off Melisa and looked at me. They looked at me expectantly.

Those looks were not a test; they were measures. The Siblings seemed to want to know something that could not have been in any of the reports.

I remembered the first night with Melisa.

I reached down between Melisa's legs and ran my finger through her pussylips. She was moist probably more because of the kiss between Doris Alex and I.

I dipped two fingers barely passed her pussy's entrance. I pulled them out and put them on Melisa's lips. I wet them with her body's need. I looked at Doris Alex. She smiled satisfied and kissed Melisa. It was as long and as filled with want as our kiss had been.

They broke the kiss and looked at me. It had not been enough.

I pulled on Melisa's leg spreading her wider. I put my fingers on her pussy and delved inside her. I wanted my fingers stained with Melisa and what I had given her. I pushed them in deeply and tried to capture as much of both of us as I could.

I pulled my fingers out of Melisa, and Doris Alex captured my wrist. She guided my hand to Melisa's lips. She did not touch my fingers to the lips though. Instead, she grabbed my fingers with her teeth, and pushed her lips down until they touched Melisa's.

They kissed around the taste of our sex. They worked in unison to lick and suck every molecule of Melisa and I from my fingers. They shared each iota of flavor with each other like Melisa had done with me.

They broke the kiss again, and Doris Alex climbed fully on the bed to lay down along Melisa.

I looked at both of them.

"Have you two ever had sex with each other?" I asked. I would not have asked except there was something NOT there between them.

They shook their heads.

"Never?" I asked surprised.

"We've played with each other," Doris Alex whispered looking at me with her dark green eyes.

They had brown spots that were fascinating.

"We've kissed and gotten each other off with our hands but we've never..." Melisa said. Her eyes were wide with a climbing need.

"Why not?

They looked at each other and then back at me.

"Until now, there hasn't been a reason to," Melisa said.

Over the years, I developed some pet theories on Siblings. One of them is 'At least once a month, a Sibling in constant contact with a Brother has an overwhelming need to say something that will make that Brother walk outside to make sure the sky is still blue.'

=====Chapter 8=====

Never having been a member of a secret society or even a boys-only club, I thought there would be secret meetings, rooms lit by tons of candles, dark hooded robes, maybe even a secret password and handshake.

Instead, I experienced a series of changes that built on each other until my life was MY life.

---

Lying next to them, I was almost proud of the self-control I exhibited in not asking Melisa if the sky in her world was purple. Why would anyone NEED a reason to have sex with either Melisa or Doris Alex?!?

They talked to each other, but I did not feel like they wanted me in the conversation so I drifted in my thoughts. Somehow they were aware of my distance, and any time I moved too far away a hand softly caressed my dick or testicles. The first few times it was pleasurable, grounding me in a new reality. Eventually, my balls ached to reclaim my new status with Melisa. She was the most predominant representation of my new life; being inside her made it real.

Doris Alex got off the bed and walked into the livingroom. I turned on my side and spooned Melisa's back. I put my face in her hair and took in her scent.

Our sweat and sex spiced it. I filled my lungs with her.

I brought my hand around Melisa's body and put it on her inner thigh. I pulled her leg over mine opening her. I moved my hips to align myself correctly and touched her lower lips with my dick. She turned her face and put her hand on my hip. I moved my dick back and forth along her nether lips signaling what I wanted.

"Not yet, David," she whispered.

It surprised me. I started to pull away, but her other hand trapped my dick against her pussy. She dug her nails into my hip.

"No!" she pleaded softly.

I did not expect her to deny my advance, and her stopping me from pulling away surprised me even more. I did not know what she wanted so I circled her waist with my arm and put my open hand on her tummy. She nodded and cuddled closer to me. We stayed in that position for a couple of minutes. She pressed my dick against her and moved her hips slowly. I smelled the change as her growing excitement flavored the air around us. Her ass tightened and a soft sound of need escaped her.

Doris Alex came back into the room. She climbed on the bed and smiled at us.

"Sorry, Michael had it in his room, and the new lines aren't in yet," she said.

She shook her head at Melisa who did not want to pay attention to her. Doris Alex grabbed the hand Melisa was using to dig holes in my hip and pried it away from me. She put a cordless phone in it. She winked at me and leaned down. I watched as she licked the marks Melisa left on my hip.

I tried to sit up but Doris Alex met me halfway with her lips. She invaded my mouth with her tongue. Roses mixed with the musk of Melisa's excitement making things hazy for me.

Doris Alex broke the kiss.

"Not yet, David," she whispered before exposing her neck to my mouth.

I was getting frustrated, and my dick throbbed from wanting to be in Melisa. Putting my teeth on Doris Alex's skin and bearing down gently made it worse.

I could taste the smell of Doris Alex's excitement.

Rose musk.

"Hi, Daddy," Melisa whispered.

My head cleared, and Doris Alex felt it. She pulled away and lay down facing Melisa. I collapsed on the bed and put my face in my First Sibling's hair. I had heard the tone and numbers being dialed but with my senses focused on Melisa and Doris Alex dismissed the sounds. I shook my head and tried to turn around to take a breath not laced with Sibling desire.

Doris Alex's hand stopped me. She gripped my dick between Melisa's legs and stroked me gently. I propped up on my elbow and looked at her. She smiled at me and moved her hand so it was underneath my dick. She pressed me up against Melisa's pussy.

"Yes," Melisa said into the phone. Her voice was happy but the tears could be heard through it.

"He's here with me," Melisa assured her adopted father.

Doris Alex pushed on my dick so I moved my hips backwards. She lined the head of my dick with the opening into Melisa's pussy. I tried to pull away, but she took a tight grip on me. I relaxed when she pulsed the grip with pressure; I was too hard for it to hurt but I was not going to argue with her in that position. Doris Alex pulled me back into contact with Melisa.

My First Sibling raised her leg, opening her body as Doris Alex wedged the head of my dick between Melisa's pussylips.

"I miss you so much," Melisa whispered. "I miss Mommy and Joanne, too."

Doris Alex moved my dick along Melisa's open lips stroking them with my skin.

"Hnngh," Melisa's pleasure found an escape through her lips and sent the sound cross-country to her dad. Melisa grabbed Doris Alex's bicep and squeezed hard in a message of need.

"There were no problems with the interviews, he did great," Melisa said.

Doris Alex moved the head of my dick to Melisa's soft spot. I felt the fit as my tip kissed her opening. I could not prevent the thrust as my body answered the call. I got the head of my cock into her but was stopped from progressing by her body's tightness. Melisa grunted and gripped both the phone and Doris Alex harder. Doris Alex pulled on my dick trying to stuff more of me into Melisa.

"It was perfect, Daddy," Melisa whispered.

I pushed at her pussy with my hips sinking slowly into her. She wanted it and I needed to be inside her again. I grabbed her ass cheeks with my hands and spread them to open her pussy further to my invading dick. She arched her back pointing her pussy at me to give a better angle of penetration.

1...678910...24