All Comments on 'A Meeting with a Difference...'

by A handful

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
No Difference Here

This story has everthing a bad stroke story should have. A guy with a huge cock, a cheating wife and a wimp husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Re: No Difference Here

I beg to differ with you. The writer did not have the husband suck the generous amount of their combined juices from his wife's "well fucked pussy" like the usual story of this type. It also didn't have Jane kick her husband out of their bed, and force him to sleep on the couch, while she invited Liam into the marital bed to give him her charms. No sucking Liam's man meat to get him ready for Jane, the second time around.

Although they did cuddle a little after the copious coupling. (in the morning), hubby did not stick his cock into her cum filled cunt, feeling the slimy remnants of the couples proof of their adultery.

Although he wanked off afterwards, Liam or Jane did not force hubby to suck Liam's cock to get it ready for Jane again. See, he was not the usual WIMP.

I do always like this type of story. There is never one bit of reluctance on the part of the wife to deny the lover from cumming inside her. Never is their thoughts of STDs or pregnancy by anyone other than the husband.

In reality, the last thing a wife wants to explain to a NORMAL husband is a child that looks alien to her husband and family. Normal women don't really relish the idea of a disease either. But then, it is only a story. Right?

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 20 years ago
perhaps

Perhaps all the missing elements that the other poster said were missing in the first meeting, could be introduced when the alulterous couple meet again.

Perhaps Ray will even decree that Ray is not to ever fuck his wife again, and that he, (Liam) would even control Ray's orgasms from then on. He would have to call Liam on the phone to ask permission to jack-off, or even see his wife in her underwear. Perhaps the wife will become pregnant by Liam, and Ray can raise the child and put it through college.

A handfulA handfulalmost 20 years agoAuthor
Another one coming up shortly...

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I've recently submitted another story 'A Meeting With A Difference II' - please take the time to read it. It may address some of the issues that have been raised.

Let me know your thoughts after you have read it.......and possibly be turned on by it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW!

Oh yes - what a story!!!! Turned on throughout!!!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Sorry Ray

But your whore wants Liam now, and you will be a cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous