A Mother Who Didn't Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danni stood there frozen to the spot, mesmerised by the sight of it. Jack moved towards his mother, he was going to make love to her, he had fucked her yesterday, but today, right now, he was going to make love to the woman who had given him birth, his own flesh and blood. Danni hesitantly took a step back, she saw the look in his eye, one she had seen one exactly the same before, and she knew fine what it was. It was a, "I'm going to have you Danni Alexander, and nothing you say or do is going to stop me!"

She had seen it in the man's eyes who had seduced her in a hotel ten years ago, while her husband was in a convention meeting, and she had accompanied him. Danni was feeling a little lonely, unloved and vulnerable. There were plenty of people to talk to but she felt sidelined somehow. She was enthralled by the man, he had travelled the world, told her some amazing things. He had then talked her in to going for a walk with him. He told her that her husband's meeting, which he had put together for his company, would be another two hours at least before it was over, but the walk ended at his room door.

He took her by the arm, as he dropped the key card in, the door clicked open and she was ushered in. Then Danni had seen that look in his eyes, the determination, the one Jack was giving her right now in her kitchen, and Danni went down. The simple summer dress had fallen to the floor between the door and the bed somehow.

He had been so passionate, she gave herself away after five minutes, and he had made love, fucked and screwed her all over his hotel room. An hour and a half later she was back down stairs with cum locked up in her beaten pussy greeting her husband, and her exotic lover was shaking his hand. She had never seen him again, and no one ever knew what had happened.

But now her whole life was in mortal danger, this wasn't part of the scenario she had laid out in her head. The stage she had set, now Jack had altered without her knowing. Suddenly Jack wasn't at the table, his arms had gone around his mother, he had kissed her, then she was moving backward, his cock already inserted into the crease where her heating pussy lay. He was heading for the sitting room, there he would make love to his mother for the first time, she would know his love, she would feel it.

"Jack, what... where are you taking..., where are we going?" she whispered. But Danni knew where she was headed, and there was no way she could think of to stop it. She could feel him though her almost transparent silk gown, his cock pressing against her, and as he walked her back, it was naturally rubbing her pussy, Danni knew she was going down, again!

Danni saw the room tilting above her, he was laying her down on the sofa, and being supported in her son's strong young arms.

"Please Jack, don't," she begged whisperingly, "you're dad is right above our heads."

"Yes mom I know, so we'll have to be quiet won't we, you can keep quiet mom, can't you?" His raised eye brow challenged her, 'can you or can't you, because it isn't going to change things now,' it said. Danni's beautiful eyes rolled to the back of her head as Jack descended on her.

He tugged the bow on her dressing gown and she was laid bare before him, he hooked his fingers into the elastic of her tiny old thong, and this time just tore it right off. This put Danni over the top, she saw him do it in her scrambled head, it was urgently exciting, she was immediately, and sexually aroused by this one action. It was the action of a dominant male, and her whole body tuned into it, as it had yesterday when he had captured and seduced her.

Jack pushed his pyjama bottoms down, his cock was right up and waving about. Danni bent her head, it stunned her to look at it. Danni knew then that she wanted it again, there was no point in now trying to deny him. "Darling, oh darling, I love you Jack, I do," she pulled him to her. As Jack manoeuvred himself into place between her knees, they began kissing, and tonguing. Danni gripped her son, and forced him over her. There was no pretence, no hesitation, no remorse, no regret, that would come later, maybe, she thought.

She put her hand down, got a hold of his cock for the first time, "there," she told him, as she rubbed it against her entrance. Jack pushed forward and his mother's knees rose gracefully up like a giant sphinx. He entered her smoothly, she gasped at the intrusion, she hadn't fully understood yesterday just how bigger he was than his dad, but now she did.

Her whole body surrendered to her beautiful dominant son, she had always known he was strong in character, even when he was a mere boy, if he set his mind against something, or was for something, no one, not even his dad had been able to shake him from it. Although Danni had never seen the strong boy he had become. He aura was too powerful for her to resist.

She had given herself up all those years ago to that man, and Jack had it too. She wondered how many women of the world had gone down the same way she had, and now was again. Her breath left her in a sudden Whoosh, without warning, and expectation, he had pile driven into her. Jack's mother just managed to clamp her teeth and lips shut to stop the loud squeal in her throat.

Danni did emit a low animalistic growl in her throat, it seemed primeval in its resonation. She gripped Jack tightly, as if trying to prevent him from snapping her in two, as he drove in and out at a pace she wasn't used to. He was relentless, he wasn't going to stop, he was taking his mother, and she was going along for the ride, happy or not. But she was happy, she was happy to be receiving this kind of attention from a man again, even if that man was her son, and not his father, sleeping ignorantly upstairs in their bed.

Danni's first climax claimed her, she forced Jack up in the air as her body rose with the unremitting cataclysmic explosion detonated by him in her. Tears of unrequited joy filled her eyes, she climaxed because he had made her, there was nothing she could do to prevent him from using her now. Her toes curled, her arms ached from holding him, her nails clawed his back and his blood trickled slowly down his sides.

Jack was on his own mission now, his first had been to get his mother again, the second was to make love to her manically, and in a way she would, hopefully, never forget. His third was to shoot his cum all the way into her, to search out the place she had built him in. He grunted, he weight pressed her further into the cushions around her, his hips reared up and landed the knockout blow. His mother did cry out this time in a final climax of unheard of, to her, proportions. Jack came too, he cock pulsing and throbbing as he forced himself down on her, it streamed out his hot thick globular cum.

Then he relaxed and snuck his head into her neck, Danni was stricken, even that man ten years ago hadn't achieved this, he had got nowhere near what her son had just got. Her pussy muscles were vibrating, clamping and unclamping, squeezing every last drop of her son's precious cum from him.

Her eyes, she realised, had opened and she was staring blearily at the ceiling, and three or four feet above that was her husband, Jack's father. If he had got up and come down now he would definitely have caught them together, Jack's cock would still be fixed in her. Her arms and legs would still be wrapped around him, and the afterglow, and the odour of their illicit fabulous love making would still pervade the air. And Danni would have told him to fuck off, and she would have berated him, for not doing what her beloved son just had.

But as she relaxed, she was glad he didn't come down, and Danni was grateful for that, she really wouldn't want him to see them loving, the way they were, and had. "Darling, Jack," she whispered. Jack lifted his head and peered at her, "Yes?" he said quietly.

"We need to move honey, get straightened a little."

"Yes mom, I suppose you're right, but I don't want to," he said.

"I know baby, but we must, we don't want your dad to come down and see us, do we?"

"No mom, we don't, but this is the best thing that has happened to me. You have loved me all my life, and now I'm loving you back, forever," he added meaningfully.

Danni squeezed him, "Kiss me Jack, kiss me like you mean it," she told him, he did, he kissed her long and hard, soft and sweet, and Danni knew her son meant it too. Then he lifted himself up, his cock dropped out, and she missed it immediately. Jack got off, and a few moments later, when his mother could move, he helped her up.

"I'll have to shower again darling," she told him.

"I'm not mom, I'm having you on me all day," he grinned.

She slapped his arm, and giggled sweetly, "I love you Jack," she said, putting her arms around his neck, she kissed him this time.

Jack returned to his soggy cereals, his mother limped away, and twenty minutes later she re emerged in the kitchen where Jack was waiting for her. He took her again, and the most loving and passionate kisses were exchanged, his cock got her again, her head swam, she wanted him so badly. Then they both heard the first 'clump' from upstairs. They parted regrettably, Jack sat down, and his mother prepared a breakfast for his dad.

He appeared in the doorway, "Good morning you two," he said cheerfully.

"Hi dad," Jack said, "you seemed to have slept well?"

"Like baby Jack, like a baby," he answered, and sat opposite his son. Danni was having trouble reconciling the conversation Jack was having with his father. It wasn't normally this cheerful on a morning, a few grunts had been the norm. Then she saw Jack wink at her, she settled, he was keeping the peace, no grunts, no moans or groans.

She made breakfast but she couldn't eat, her life was in tatters, she was now her own son's confirmed lover. She also knew that it was on, she was in, all the way, she had never wanted a male person this badly. She looked at Henry, then Jack, she realised with an enormous clang in her muffled head, that there really was no comparison between them. Yes they had their similarities, but he had hers too.

But where Jack was a persistent, charismatic young man, her husband, she also realised, was or had become, a bit of a bore. He was set in his ways, happy with his lot, got up on a morning and went to bed at night! He was getting old before his time, yet his wife was still a very vibrant, life loving, sexual, and loving outgoing woman. She wondered if she and Henry would survive this interlude.

Without reason, she wanted Henry out of the house so she could be alone with her son, she felt girlish, she wanted to play, childish even, she wanted a cuddle, a kiss, a love. She tried to think of something to get him out for a while but couldn't.

"Danni, I'm just going down the road for a newspaper, won't be long," Henry said. Then he as heading out of the house, putting his coat on as he went.

She watched him go with mounting anticipation wondering what Jack was going to do, do to her, take her, have her, what? She turned to look at him, he was already on his feet and coming for her. His mother's heart beat like a drum. That look was in his eyes again, fear gripped her, she had no defence, not now. Jack had removed it as flood water removes earth. "Jack," she almost pleaded, Henry would only be about ten or fifteen minutes she knew, at the most.

Jack grabbed her by the arms, turned her around, and Danni found herself bent over the table, and Jack was in her in a heartbeat, his cock filled her again, and it was like the first time instead of the third. He made love to her with long slow strokes and Danni nearly died with joy and happiness. To be used like this after all these years, was something she had known with a 100% certainty, that it would never happen again, now it was, And to Danni, it really was the ride of the year, the thrill of her lifetime.

Jack pumped her with his long hard strokes, and Danni's cum ran down her luscious legs and to her ankles. She wept tears of arousal, orgasm upon orgasm beat at her door, it broke down and Danni descended into the depths of wondrous heavenly joy. It was like being consensually raped, there was nothing she could do to stop him, she was his prisoner of sex, she was helpless, his every thrusting long hump decapitated her completely.

They both heard the crunch of car tyres on the drive, Henry was back. Jack pulled out, he hadn't cum, he didn't have time to, and he wasn't bothered. All he had wanted, was to be inside his mother again and he had. Danni righted herself and hurried upstairs before her husband opened the door. Jack went into the downstairs cloakroom, and dried himself off of his mothers cum and love juices.

"Is there anything worth reading in the paper dad?" Jack asked pleasantly as he sat at the table.

His dad dropped it in front of him, and said. "Nothing really important, have a look, where's your mother?" "She's upstairs getting cleaned up, she got splashed and she's dripping wet," he answered truthfully, if not mischievously, knowing her legs were dripping with her love.

His dad went off to find her, "Jack said you'd got wet Danni, what happened?"

She thought quickly, told herself Jack was going to get it, and told him. "Nothing much, he's exaggerating, just got some juice down me," she said and giggled inwardly.

"I hope you don't mind Danni, but I've been given tickets for today's big home game by a client, would you mind if I went, maybe Jack too?"

Danni knew straight away what Jack's answer would be, "No thanks dad, I have something to get on with that can't wait any longer" He will be thinking of me, Danni told herself. Then she thought, "It had better be that!"

"Not at all Henry, you go off and enjoy yourself. I have a lot to do today, things have slid a bit lately," she was thinking of being under her son again, or when things settled, on top of him and his gorgeous cock where it couldn't escape from. "I need to catch up." He caught a far off look in her eye and thought it was odd, but he never mentioned it.

Downstairs he said to Jack, "I have tickets Jack if you are interested in today's big game, fancy a day there, mom says it's fine to go?" There was a lot of fast thinking going on today Jack thought.

"Dad I wish I had known, but I have plans already made, and I can't change them, sorry," he replied. His mind was already on his mother, "oh boy am I going to have fun today," he told himself.

"Ah well, no problem, I'm sure you're uncle Tony will want to go hey?" He wandered off, made a phone call to his brother, who gladly accepted his offer. Then he went to prepare himself.

Danni came down in a really teasing short skirt, no panties, she would run out if he kept tearing them off her, she had laughed to herself. She was wearing a thin blouse that had nothing under it but bare flesh. She felt so brave, so dirtily naughty, dangerous, slutty, wanton, and utterly sexy. And it was for, and all because of her young son. Who was sat there knowing, as he looked at his mother, that as soon as his dad was out of the way, he would have her in bed doing anything he wanted to her. And she would more than willingly let him, and want him to.

Danni went to her son, now she couldn't get close enough to him, she wrapped her arms around his neck. The blond beauty, which any man on earth would want to make love to, any man at all, that is except for her stupid stupid husband, she berated him in her lovely head. Danni whispered into Jack's mouth, "As soon as your dad has gone Jack, as soon as he has gone!" Her voice had gone from normal, to husky, to guttural in the few seconds it had taken her to speak the words to him. Danni was desperate for her son, desperate.

Henry seemed to take an age to go, Danni was as close to Jack as she dared to be while out of her husband's sight. She even tried to help him, so she could get him out as quickly as possible. Henry thought she was being indecently hasty for some reason. Danni saw him to the door, there he kissed her cheek, and said goodbye. Jack was behind her and the door, he was sat on the bottom step, and his hand was already under her skirt feeling her, she was hot and wet already.

As soon as the door closed Danni crumpled to the floor, Jack had made her cum in those few seconds. "Jack, are you crazy?" she gruffed huskily, her arousal more than evident, her cheeks were flushed bright red, and her nipples were clacking away at her body. , "He was looking at me, he knew something was wrong!" Jack never said anything, he was now stood right in front of her. His mother refocused her eyes and saw him, his cock was hanging out.

Danni did what Danni does best, she caught him in her luscious mouth and he was down her throat, her hands captured his testicles and Jack hung on to the stair rail. She was looking up at him off her knees, staring into his eyes, daring him tom back away, he didn't and he wouldn't.

They heard Henry's car crunch the gravel of the drive and drive away. He would have died had he seen his wife and son behind his front door. His wife on her knees, his son stood there with his huge member, a bigger one than his would ever be, jammed into her mouth, and she was happily, and dutifully, serving their son.

But he also knew something was wrong, his wife and son, were "different," they had, "changed?"

As her husband got to the bottom of the street, Jack deposited his very first load of cum into his mother's precious mouth. A mouth that every man she met wanted to kiss, or those who had had many lewd thoughts about her, wanted to do what her own son just had. Danni gulped and swallowed everything Jack gave her, she felt so grateful she nearly cried. Her own flesh and blood, her son, was back in her body where he had developed and grown.

"Hi Henry," Tony his brother said, as he got into the car to head for the game. They chit chatted on the way, then Tony said. "Henry, what's wrong, you don't seem you?"

"I don't know Tony, Danni seems different, she's changed somehow, and I can't put my finger on it, it's bothering me." He answered. "Even Jack s being nice to me, not that he's ever nasty, don't get me wrong. But he normally just grunts when I speak to him, but today he's asking me things."

"Henry, you know we can talk, you and I?" Henry nodded. "Danni hasn't er, you know, erm, met, or seen someone else has she, dop you think?"

Henry nearly went off the road, "That's preposterous, she would never do that, not Danni!" then he went silent. Then after a minute or two thinking, he said. "If I didn't know better, I might have agreed with you."

"My Carol did two years ago Henry, I never told you, but she did, we're past in now, but it was close."

"Jesus Tony, what happened?"

"It doesn't matter now, but if my Carol did, then Danni could, sorry to say it. But if you are not sitting right with something, then you need to know what the problem is with her, talk to her, find out."

Danni was at that very moment underneath her son on her marital bed being pounded by Jack, he was like a jackhammer gone mad, and she was loving every depth charge crumpling blast. Their clothes were scattered on the bedroom floor where they had frantically undressed each other. She had cum more times in the last two days than she had in the last five years. Jack's cock dived deep into his mother, his balls tight against her, his knees jammed into her bed, his arms were vices under her.

If Danni had wanted to escape now, there was no possibility of her achieving it, her whole body was locked to her sons as surely as if she were super glued. Her own arms and legs were in lock down mode around him, and no key for release until he filled her with his hot, thick and molten sperm. His hold increased to crushing point, Danni was gasping for breath, then she felt the space like rocket cock in her take off, its jet fuel spewing out and being forced all the way up her super heated, friction fired love channel.