A Mother Who Didn't Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack bit her shoulder, he didn't know it, Danni didn't feel it, but he left a huge hickey, she had been marked now by her owner. He was her new owner, simply by definition, because Danni had never felt owned before, she loved the feeling of it, it wasn't tangible, but it was palpable. Jack lay on his mother, his grip was relaxing, both deeply breathing, both giving sustenance to the other.

He raised his handsome head and kissed her, air was whistling in and out of flared nostrils, but both refusing to give up this life giving kiss to one another. Danni giggled, Jack grinned, it broke the kiss, they just looked at each other, both completely mesmerised over what they had just done. What had really happened, they hadn't just fucked, rutted and made love, they had created love.

Jack lifted himself off his beautiful sexy mother and flopped on to his side. His arm going around her, he knew something special had been found here, it wasn't his desire to fuck his mother anymore, it was him loving his mother now. Danni turned to him, their faces close, their noses touching.

"Jack, what are you thinking baby?" she could see the small cloud in his eyes.

"Us mom," he said, "us, where are we, where are we going, what does the future hold for me, for you, and whilst we're on the subject, what about dad?"

"Well that was a mouthful darling," she smiled lovingly at him. "We Jack," she said, "are just that, we are we. I love you as a mother should, but now I'm 'in love' with you too, and that Jack," she said, "makes a massive difference to all our lives."

"Just so as you know mom," he mumbled, "I'm not going to stop loving you, and I mean this, we two making love. It isn't an option mom so don't even think about it, okay?"

Danni saw that look in his eyes, it fixed her thoughts, she had no wish or intention to stop what he had started. She could never give him up. His love, Jack himself was too much to let go now, ever.

"Jack," she said, Danni leaned in and kissed him, "I will never ever say no to you, I don't care what I'm confronted with, now or in the future. I love you my sweet darling boy, man!" she sniggered, and grabbed his wet sticky cock as if to emphasise her point.

They spent the next hour finding all their tickly bits, their own turn on bits, there were many of those to be found. They were consumed by the other, each giving everything they could to show love, need, and desperation to be close in love. Jack even found her ass hole with a searching finger.

His mom squealed and jumped, "Jack Alexander, take that out immediately, you are not going in there!" she yelled. Jack followed her movements as she tried to slide away, and laughed. He forced it further in, and the more she struggled the more he did it. Now Danni was on her back, jack's hand was between her legs, his body half on hers, he was holding her down easily. And his middle finger in her ass past the second knuckle.

"Jack, oh Jack no, don't darling please Jack, Oooooh Oh Jack Noooooo..." Jack did the only thing he could in the circumstances, he kissed her passionately. Danni squealed into his mouth, her ass wriggling, then she was forced to relax, she couldn't fight him off. Danni had truly been got, and for the first time in her life she had no answer. Her son's show of domination was enough to quiet her, and let him do what he wanted to do. It also made her want him to do whet ever it was he wanted to do.

If this had been her husband, she would have smacked him in the mouth for taking, or trying to take such liberties. But the newness of being her son's lover meant everything was on the table, negotiated or not, Danni gave way. Jack got his finger further in, he bit and sucked nipple, Danni's back arched to breaking point, her feet spread, then closed again, her long legs slithered around on the bed.

Then Jack relented, he had no idea of anal sex, but now he knew that if it reared its head, he would try it. He actually thought it was a bit dirty, but it was extremely naughty and nice to see his mother reacting the way she had to it, and him. He let go, and pulled his finger out. "Later mom?" he said non committally. Danni just glared at him, but said "Yes" in her head.

"I think I had better go wash myself mom," he told her and got out of bed with a smile. Danni smiled too. Now she had two feelings within her, the still new feel of his wonderful cock, and now the feeling of him invading her most secret of places. Jack left the bedroom, and as he neared the family bathroom on the landing, he heard a click from downstairs.

He looked over the rail and saw sunlight streaming through the front doorway. Then he saw the very last thing he ever wanted to see, his father's head as he came in. He and his brother had left the game early, they were four to zero down and little chance of retrieving it, so they had left. Now his dad, still troubled in his mind, that his wife might be having it away with another guy, crept in quietly. But he wasn't quietly enough for him to be accused of sneaking around.

Jack saw his hand on the stair rail, he was torn in two, go back and warn his mother? Then he was sure to be caught coming naked out of their bedroom, or head into the bathroom and pretend he was showering. And then hope that his mother could talk her way out of any interference from his dad.

He went into the bathroom and closed the door behind him, he listened intently, and was happy to hear the tell tale squeak from the third step from the top, he had made the right decision. Then he turned the shower on, "this could be the longest shower of my life," he told himself. Henry approached his bedroom door, stood there for a moment, then he coughed loudly into his hand so as to announce himself, and walked in smiling.

He had checked downstairs so he knew she was in the bedroom. Danni sat up with the most shocked look on her face, her flushed cheeks from Jack's love making, flushed even more in her embarrassment.

"Henry," she gasped, her surprise evident, "what are you doing here, why are you so early?"

"I wanted to surprise you Danni, I was worried, you seem different somehow. I was thinking something might be wrong," he told her. And he knew there was, he could smell sex in the air. It was the unmistakable odour that goes with hot enduring sex, of two bodies exerting themselves. It was a smell he hadn't known for a long time, but he knew it now well enough.

Then his eyes caught the discarded clothes on the bedroom floor, there were the ones Danni had been wearing as he had left. The others were definitely male clothing. "Have you been having fun Danni, is there someone else in the house Danni, your clothes are on the floor Danni, and just whose do these belong to hey?" He poked the jeans and shirt with his toe. Then the sound came of the shower in the family bathroom drifting into the bedroom.

"Henry," Danni was trying desperately trying to think of a way out of her troubles, but she had nothing. The moment Henry saw Jack, he would know. "It's not what you think."

"Just what am I thinking Danni, you're in bed, the place reeks of sex, there is male clothing on the floor, can you give me a different explanation for what I am thinking then?"

His wife looked at him, she had been caught, there was no way out, but when he saw who it was he would die. "Please Henry, let's talk?" she was playing for time. This was said to his back as he left the room and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Won't be a minute mom," Jack called out, "has he gone?" Henry looked at the door as if it had banged him on the head, It as his own son's voice, he never said anything but knocked again. It opened and a naked Jack looked out.

Henry just looked at him, "Not you Jack, Jesus Christ, why, how?" Jack never answered, because he didn't have one. Henry spun on his heels and went back to his wife. "Danni, I will file for divorce, I will cite irreconcilable differences. I'm packing a bag. I hope you two dirty rotten bastards are happy. I forgave you for that shindig you had ten years ago at the hotel for the convention, but not this you incestuous slut, not this!" he repeated.

Danni was horrified, he had known about her fling all those years ago, and he had never said anything, he had forgiven her. She hated herself for hurting him, "Henry, please don't go, please let's talk, stay Henry please?"

Jack interrupted, "Dad, I don't want you to go either, please do as mom asks, I'll go and stay at Mikes for the night." He disappeared into his room, and was back in seconds with an overnight in his hand. He walked past his father and went down and out of the house.

Henry started talking, and Danni joined in, he explained his position, Danni explained hers. He was stunned to learn he hadn't been looking after his wife, in the way a husband should. How he had neglected her. How it had led to her infidelity, and to her sudden relationship with their son. She never told him how he had got her in the first place, that she had been irresistibly seduced.

Henry's opinion was that he was the innocent party, the aggrieved, that he had been working his fingers to the bone for them. But he was shocked back on his heels by Danni's reasoning that he had been unfaithful too, and not just once. It was a shot in the dark, but the look on his face confirmed her unfounded allegations.

Danni went for the jugular then, she had something to fight with. "So while you were fucking whomever it was, and just how many were there Henry, hmmm, come on, how many? Two, three, four, more? At least mine was by way of pure chance, I've never looked to be unfaithful. And I knew you would know about ten years ago. He wasn't able to keep it secret was he?" Danni was hitting every nail she could think of. Fight fire with fire was her reckoning.

Henry looked a little sheepish, "But you are having sex with our son Danni, our son for God's sake." It was retaliation.

"Yes and I am so sorry for that," she said, "I didn't want you to find out. At least not like this anyway. But it really did just happen out of the blue, how I don't know but it did, one minute we were talking, the next minute..." she trailed off, she had said enough. What she didn't want was to have to give a detailed account of her and Jack.

"He must be good in fucking bed to keep you happy then Danni, it's obvious now that I can't," he told her nastily.

Danni got angry. "To be honest Henry," she growled, "you have been hopeless for years. It's a wonder when I think about it why I was unfaithful in the first place. How I have stayed with you all these years I don't know, it's been like living with my brother for all the good you haven't been!"

That was the straw that broke the camels back for her husband, he packed a bag in a hurry. She tried to talk some more but he ignored her and left with the comment," I'll be here tomorrow to pick up all of my things, and I mean all, and don't let me catch you in bed with your son!"

That cut Danni, "your son."

He stormed away, Danni sat and cried, she pondered her future, but there was one thing that wasn't going to change, not by her anyway. Her love and relationship with Jack, she called him and told him what had happened. He said he would be home in 45 minutes. Danni remade the bed, brand new bedding was put on, "a new bed, a new start, a new life?" she asked herself.

Jack shot through the door, slammed it, and locked it behind him. Then he raced upstairs, into the bedroom and into her arms. She looked fabulous and it was just for him. She was wearing her sexiest underwear, high heels, stockings, belt, no thong, tiny bra, face made up, hair down. Jack's cock took right off when he saw her. She thought she might be taking a chance in case he had changed. His reaction told her otherwise.

"Don't even mention your father Jack, not once, don't even think about him, we'll talk tomorrow," she said as he transported her to bed.

"Talk about who?" he enquired tongue in cheek, and got down to business. "This," he told himself, "is my first night of the rest of our lives." Danni snuggled into him, she needed to be loved, held, cuddled, he did just that.

"Mom," he said, he could feel her tension, he had his own to deal with too, "tonight, why don't we just sleep, we have tomorrow, and if I have my way, all the time there is, we'll be one." Danni's eyes dripped tears. She had raised a giant, a kind, considerate young man. And this fine young man, her son, was putting all of his needs to one side for her. Danni jacked him off as a reward, her fingers examined him all the while her hand floated up and down, until he blew his cum over the edge of the bed.

In the night they changed positions many times, spooning each other, fingers and hands cupping and supporting, they woke up in the exact place they went to sleep. Jack was behind her, her ass resting wonderfully in his lap. His inserted his morning wood between her creamy thighs and found her, he was stroking gently in and out as she wakened.

"Oh darling," she murmured over her shoulder, "this is so wonderful. What a way to be wakened, it's beautiful, and you are Jack, you are too." He never increased pace, he rhythmically made love to the most beautiful woman he knew. Her juices aided him, he slithered back and forth until she cried out in ecstasy, she came on him, her cum squeezed out and on to the sheets. Then Jack blew his cum deep within her once more.

They spent the next two hours keeping still and sleeping, they were covered and soaked in cum, but it was the gloriousness of their being there together. Danni checked the clock, 8.40am, she suggested getting up as she didn't know when his father would arrive again. They had a hurried breakfast, and Danni told Jack to go visit someone, and not to come back until she called him. After a discussion because Jack didn't want to go, she insisted, and Jack saw her reasons. They kissed and hugged manically, then he left reluctantly.

Danni went on to the computer, they did all their banking on it, and she moved every penny there was in their three joint accounts, into a single account which only she knew the passwords to. Then she moved it again into Jack's account for safe keeping. Henry would want half of the house if he could get it she knew, but that was for later. She was satisfied she had protected herself and Jack. Danni was pragmatic if nothing else, as well as beautiful.

As she closed the PC she heard the crunch on the gravel drive, she looked out of the window and saw a large hire van. "Must mean business?" Danni said to herself. This confirmed his intentions, she drew a deep breath, her marriage was over.

She was in the kitchen making coffee, "Want some while you get busy Henry?" she asked lightly. She had no intention of making a fuss. As she was pouring him one, she could feel his eyes boring into her back.

"Is that all you have to say, do I want a coffee!"

"There isn't much else to say Henry, I think we said it all yesterday," she answered blithely. Her attitude put him on the back foot, he had expected her to beg him to stay, he was so wrong!

"Shove it," he shouted, "I'll get my things and leave." And with that he stormed upstairs, he hadn't asked about Jack, she thought? Thirty minutes later he was down with three large cases, then he started going around the downstairs and the garage. He filled two more, threw them in the van, returned to the house and said.

"I'll be seeing my lawyers tomorrow, you'll get the papers ASAP. I hope you and him will be very unhappy!" he said. And I'll make sure your illicit antics are in them.

"Don't forget to add your own Henry, all of them, I will be!" she retorted, "and especially Shelagh," her accusing look told its own story. She was his married secretary, it was a shot across his bows, but the look on his face said she had hit the mark, he knew she knew! But Danni hadn't know anything at all, but she did now.

A vicious evil thought crossed her mind, and she smiled.

"Oh and by the way, just one more thing before you go," she said. Then his wife grabbed his crotch, looked him in the eye, and said very sharply. "He is much bigger than you, and a one hell of a lot better in bed, than you have ever been Henry!"

Danni shoved him out of the door before he could answer and slammed it. She was too upset to continue the argument with him, she cried, she didn't want to hurt him really, but she knew she had. It was the woman in her, the mother, protecting what was hers, her young. She tried to think of the immediate future, she was secure financially, her father had died 10 years ago, and her mother only one year ago, but with what they had left her, and the sale of their house made it so.

"Darling hurry home, I need you baby," she said to Jack down the phone. When he arrived he took her straight to bed, they made frantic love then his mother told him everything, especially the part about him being bigger. Jack laughed, but he was concerned about his father's well being. Danni assured him that he would be fine, he had fingers in many pies she told him.

Then she asked him the crucial question that was uppermost in her own mind. "What about you and I Jack, will you, are you, going to stay with me, or was this just something you needed to do, get off your chest as it were?"

"Mom, I love you," he told her, "I will never want anyone else as long as I live. And I want us to have at least one baby together, me and you mom, Danni," he said.

Danni's heart flipped, she hadn't thought through this one. "A baby, Oh Jack I might be a bit old for that now," she said.

"Well," Jack said, "We had better get going then hadn't we?"

"I hope I can keep up with you baby," she told him, as he bore her down to the bed once more and banged his unyielding column in her pussy again.

"Let's find out mom," he told her, with a mountainous thud, "that is of course," he murmured in her ear, "unless you have a pretty young thing in mind we can share?" He hadn't really meant to say that, but he felt so devilish he had to. Danni tried to slap his arm, but with the thumping bang of his cock her hand missed him completely.

"Just you wait Jack Alexander," she gabbled, he was thrashing her now.

Jack gave her three lots of his potent cum that day, along with the others he had been giving her. Henry had been so lackadaisical in the last years she hadn't bothered taking the pill any longer, leaving things to chance. Now she was sure, that if her body was up for it, there would be very little chance of Jack not making her pregnant.

The next day Danni was busy, she completed the banking necessary. Then she called Henry's office. She asked Shelagh if she could speak to him. Shelagh was surprised because Henry had called earlier to say he was unwell, and was staying home.

"Mmmmm," Danni said, she was thinking quickly. "Well Shelagh" she told her, "I had better put you in the picture. Henry and I have split, and I can tell you he is not here. He left Saturday afternoon, and if he isn't there either, then where is he? You had better be wary Shelagh, I know Henry, and he might just be two timing you too now!" Then she disconnected and left Shelagh to stew.

She actually felt pleased with herself somehow. "Darling, I'm on my way home, are you ready for me?" She smiled at his response. Jack met her at the door wearing nothing but a smile.

"Is this what you had in mind Danni?" he said, and waved his proud cock at her. Danni couldn't believe the changes in them both, she was a girl again, and he was a man, a real man. "Henry should be proud of him, I certainly am!"

Jack was ready, more ready than his mother, or his wife as he was now calling her. He took her into the sitting room, and there he tore all of her clothes off, he ripped them to shreds, they were in tatters, and he wasn't careful how he did it. He had Danni spinning, as well as giggling, in all directions while he tore them away.