A Mother Who Didn't Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he forced her over the back of the sofa, picked up the warmed bottle of baby oil, then he rammed his cock deep into Danni's apoplectic pussy. He gently tipped the oil on to the crack of her ass and on to his cock, she didn't feel it. Danni was about to get the biggest shock of her life. He banged away at his mother, her head was hanging down as he steamrollered her.

Pulling right back, he held his cock, and in a nana second delivered it into his mother's unsuspecting, and completely defenceless ass. His cock slipped in as a hot knife through butter. He held her tightly, so she couldn't get up, nor get away. Jack drove it half way and then stopped, his mother screamed out loud, she struggled valiantly, but vainly, there was no release.

He withdrew slowly, and went back in just as slowly, he knew it was hurting her, his finger had. So heaven knew how much this was, he thought. But, in for a penny, in for a pound! he told himself.

"Jack, Oh please Jack, no don't, Oh please darling, I'll do anything you say, but please take it out," she cried. Then she slumped over the sofa, she was beaten, taken.

He hated hurting her, but he had decided earlier that once he had started, if he ever did, then he would go all the way, he now intended to. He pulled back and re entered her many times before he actually began to fuck his mother's ass. Then he was sliding in and out unhindered, the oil and his own friction allowing free entry time and again, then his mother moaned.

"Oh Jack, Hmmmm, oh baby, Ooooh, oh you bad bad boy! I love you baby, I love you."

"I know you do mom, Danni," he said, "I love you too." Now he was freely fucking her tight crinkly hole, he looked at him going in and out, he was covered in her shit, but he loved what he was seeing. Danni too was accepting her anal rape, he leaned over and caressed her nipples, gently rolling and squeezing them in his fingers. This was what gave her the desire to be totally taken by her son, his ownership was completed.

"Yes darling, do it Jack, I'm ready now baby, do me how you want, as much as you want, and whenever you want, I'm ready baby, take me, I'm yours darling, I'm yours."

Jack bent to his intended task, this was what he wanted, he fucked his mother until he could fuck her no longer. "I'm cumming mom, I'm cumming!" he grunted loudly.

"Yes Jack yes, go on, cum in me, Go!" He ripped her ass full of cum, his cock end burst open and spouted copious amounts of hot thick cum right into her spread wide bowels. Danni thought she would burst, and her desire to shit was paramount. When he had rained himself he fell over her back, both were half dead.

It took a full five minutes for Jack to slowly, and somewhat painfully extricate himself from his mother's still tight sphincter. He left her there and went into the cloakroom, he was covered in his cum and her shit, he wanted to clean up so she didn't see it all. When he went back she was still lying over the back. He lifted her up, and caught her in his arms before she fell down. Then he carried her up to what he now regarded, as their bed.

She felt like she had been involved in a car crash. "Ooooh Jack," she whispered, "I think you have just killed me!" she giggled pitifully.

He took her in his arms, kissed her and said truthfully, "Well Danni, we really have now started our new life together, next thing is that baby we talked about, right, and after that?"

"And after that," she said, Danni had a rueful, but bright happy smile on her face. "And I don't know if you meant it or not, or if it was a joke by you, but. How about that pretty young thing you mentioned for us to share. I've always had a hankering to try that at least once in my life?"

Jack laughed, kissed her, hugged her and loved her, "Oh mom, Danni, you are my life now, as well as my wife, I love you."