All Comments on 'A Mother's Cure for Heartache'

by Jimyfoxx

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf578 months ago

The sex was awesome but I wouldn't trust that sociopath girl for anything in the world. Nothing good would come out of that relationship. Five stars and a favorite point!

dirtysondirtyson8 months ago

Her solution should have been him emptying his balls into her waiting womb!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow! This is seriously HOT!! Fantastic sex, and both of these women are seriously deranged. But it's only a story

right?...RIGHT??....lol....5 Stars!! I hope for a sequel. Mom needs to be trained properly!!!

brybill25brybill258 months ago

Wow. Very sexy. Had me hatd all the way. Only one thing better - to be in the room with them, joining in and fucking both the women. It deserves more than 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Load of rubbish, author didn't even finish grade 6 math, she was 16/17 when he was born and she was married, quit reading when the blackmail started.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shift8 months ago

Incredibly hot and erotic story.

I do hope the Lisa character gets what's coming to her.

That's about the only thing that upsets me, that she was the one in control at the end.

KittyLover80KittyLover808 months ago

UG What a lousy plot. Not cute at all.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hate it! Too many characters.

botulism99botulism998 months ago

i suggest removing the measurements. it's a great way to kill interest from all those that don't share your same ideal measurements, both higher and lower. And while measurements are technically descriptive, they're not literally descriptive. Your preceding sentences were effective enough that you don't need them. Why not add her weight and her shoe size? Because all of those things say more about you than the character.

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoung8 months ago

Too fucking strange when Lisa is in the picture. 2 **

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Stories of suicide and incest. Come ON???

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The story was good until the spineless son betrays his mom for the girl that only took advantage of him all this time. His mom was the only one who cared for him, she deserved better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimyfoxx@Jimyfoxx
Just an above average guy with an over active imagination trying to create a titillating story or two. If you are looking for quick cheap sex with no plot-- look elsewhere.