A Mother's Cure for Heartache

Story Info
Mom turns seductive to cure her son's heartache.
23.4k words
4.4
59.3k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stage was set. The long, hot Vermont summer, during which Eva shamelessly flirted with her eighteen year old son, was now over. It was autumn, the air was cool and crisp, the leaves changing to a brilliant reddish orange, and Halloween was just around the corner.

An atmosphere of raw sexual tension was in place by the time Eva and Tommy attended the Miller's annual Halloween party, and on this night of tricks and treats, it finally exploded with the most spectacular results in a virtual storm of forbidden passion.

Nearly five months had passed since that snotty little bitch Lisa dumped her son, Thomas, or as Eva still affectionately called him, Tommy, and still he was showing little inclination of coming out his dark funk.

Eva worried endlessly about her son's mood; worried it was a bit more than just a simple case of depression from being dumped by a girl. Knowing the dark history of suicide on her husband's side of the family gave her ample reason to be worried.

She suspected simply talking to him would not be sufficient. Bold action would be necessary as Eva became convinced her son's life was in danger. She briefly considered sending him to counseling but her husband, her dead ex-husband that is, went to counseling and it did not help.

A first-degree relative -- a parent, sibling or child -- of a person who has committed suicide is four to six times more likely to attempt or complete a suicide. This alarming statement came from a University of Pittsburgh Medical Center study Eva stumbled upon while doing some research on the subjects of depression and suicide.

The family history on her husband's side was indeed alarming. Going back three generations, first there was Alfred, Tommy's, great- grandfather who hanged himself after coming out on the losing end of a shadowy love triangle.

And then there was his grandfather, who killed himself with a gunshot to the head, after his wife left him. Finally, there was Joseph, Tommy's father, who killed himself, despite undergoing intensive counseling, by overdosing on a lethal combination of sedatives and whiskey after his secret girlfriend on the side dumped him.

Rejection from women, all the evidence pointed towards this, was not something the men on her husband's side of the family took well. Now it was Tommy's turn as two short years after his father's death, Tommy was experiencing his own heartache. He truly loved Lisa-- as fiercely as only a teenage boy can love someone --when she ended the hopes he had of their friendship turning into something more.

It was a classic case of the pretty cheerleader taking advantage of the humble nerd. Lisa lived just down the street from them and Eva was certain she had been using her son from the start as they kind of "dated" during their final year of high school.

He did all her homework, wrote her essays, spent long hours tutoring her so she could pass her college entrance exams, and then, when she was accepted at Penn State, she dumped him two days later.

Her excuse was plain and simple-- she was going off to college in the fall and claimed she wanted to enjoy the summer without him following her around like some forlorn puppy dog.

Upon hearing this, and seeing her son's reaction, Eva was equal parts furious and scared. But more importantly, she resolved to do whatever it took to get her son's mind off Lisa and focused elsewhere—like on his mom for instance.

Playing the role of protective mother bear to the hilt, Eva put in motion a plan to mend her son's wounded heart while possibly saving his life.

At the age of thirty-five Eva, with a mix of both Hungarian and German blood in her ancestry, was a classic European beauty-- elegance understated, but yet still evident-- and by far the prettiest, and shapeliest mother on the block.

Her supple pouting lips, joyful blue eyes, and light brown hair flecked with golden strands of blond sunshine, combined with a dazzling smile and warm personality, all conspired to make Eva an intensely attractive, mature woman.

Oh and then there was her heavenly body. Standing a delicious five foot five, and weighing a suitable one hundred and twenty eight pounds, with measurements of 36D-26-36, Eva's body cut a striking figure.

By the time the long hot summer drew to a close, Eva harbored little doubt her fantastic figure, along with her playful flirting, was making a deep impression upon her son.

Honestly, she was not entirely sure where all this flirting and showing off for her son would end. Her only concern at this point was he not meet a tragic end like his father, grandfather and great-grandfather before him.

Everything was on course, or so it seemed, for Eva's plan to redirect her son's attention away from his so called ex-girlfriend, and onto her, when a dose of bad news threatened to undo all her hard work.

Every year Lisa's parents hosted a lavish Halloween costume party attended by nearly the entire neighborhood. When Tommy found out Lisa would be coming home from Penn State to attend the party, he insisted on going.

Eva begrudging gave her permission, knowing he would attend the party regardless of what she said.

For the past few weeks leading up to the party, Eva suspected Tommy and Lisa were talking again. She was probably trying to rope him into writing her college essays for her or something like that.

Knowing what was at stake, Eva came to the conclusion it was time to let the little devil inside of her loose and what better night to do so but on All Hallows Eve when a bit of both naughtiness and mischief was to be expected.

The first order of business would be to pick out an extremely alluring and over the top sexy costume to wear to the Miller's annual Halloween bash. She finally settled on the idea of wearing some sort of "sexy cowgirl" costume.

Not being able to find a suitable cowgirl outfit in any of the Halloween stores-- she found them mostly campy and lacking sex appeal-- the resourceful Eva decided on making a homemade outfit. After much thought, and more than a few trial and error sessions in front of her mirror, Eva finally settled on an outfit that consisted of an extremely short, tight denim mini-skirt to go along with a red knitted midriff baring sweater that tied in the middle just under her ample boobs.

The sweater enjoyed the added feature of being a bit see through thanks to a plethora of knitted crochet holes. Eva, unwavering in her decision to make certain she received the maximum amount of attention at the party from her son—if not also from some of the other male patrons attending the party--threw caution to the wind by not wearing anything under her sweater allowing her ample 36 D boobs to be on full display.

She complemented her outfit by buying a pair of sexy dark brown cowboy boots that came up to just below her knees, and then added a traditional cowboy hat—brown with a yellow sheriff's star plastered on the front.

As for Tommy, he was going as a pirate. This was sort of poetic in Eva's mind, her son going to the party as a pirate, since, if the situation called for it, he would be plundering a bit of buried treasure before the evening was through.

On the night of the party, Eva, not surprisingly, received quite a bit of attention from the male guests at the party. She flirted just enough with each to make her son noticeably jealous as he spend much of the party sulking in the corner.

For reasons she could not quite figure out, Tommy did not come to her once during the party to ask her to dance, or even to find out if she needed anything. He basically spent the party pretending to ignore her while at the same time making it obvious he was not happy with her flirting around.

Poor Tommy had another reason, other than his mother, to be moping about though and her name was Lisa, of course. The little bitch, dressed up in some slutty school girl costume, paid scant attention to him all during the party before disappearing upstairs with some macho athletic type mere seconds after Tommy, tail stuck firmly between his legs, left the party and headed home.

He left, embarrassed over the way Lisa rebuffed all his attempts to socialize with her. This drama did not go unobserved by his ever watchful mother bear.

Watching a dejected Tommy leave the party, it took every ounce of will power Eva possessed not to follow him home right away. Instead, she decided to do something dramatic and maybe a little dangerous, but in the end she hoped it would prove to her son, once and for all, what a no good little slut Lisa truly was.

After waiting about a minute or two, Eva snuck off upstairs herself. Creeping down the hallway, she quietly observed how all the bedroom doors were open except one. Tiptoeing down the hallway, she lowered her ear to the door.

She could hear Lisa giggling behind the closed door and then a husky male voice saying, "Take off your damn skirt."

Eva slowly counted to ten before clicking on her phone's camera feature. Her heart was beating wildly as she slowly pushed open the bedroom door.

Her plan was simple. Poke her head in the door, take a quick picture of Lisa with this boy, maybe they would be in a somewhat exposed position even, and, if need be, show it to Tommy, hoping it would jolt him back to reality allowing him to see he really had no chance with her.

She wanted the picture as back up if the stubborn Tommy did not believe her when, and if, she decided to tell him about how his dream girl snuck off upstairs with someone else after ignoring him for the better part of the evening.

Eva snapped off a quick picture before fleeing down the hall. Lisa, stunned for a second at the unexpected intrusion, at first, did nothing before rushing over to the door and poking her head outside. She just did catch a flash of red turning the corner before she slammed the door shut. She dared not pursue whoever had poked their head in the room as she wasn't wearing her little school girl skirt by then.

"Who was that?" Brad angrily asked.

"Probably one of your stupid friends. Jesus they took a damn picture even!"

"Sweet," he laughed. "We make a handsome couple anyways. At least it wasn't your mom or dad."

Lisa came strutting back over to the bed. "I told you they have the decency to respect my privacy when my door is shut tight . . . unlike whoever that was."

Taking the joint they were smoking from him, she took a couple puffs before saying, "Well I better not find that fucking picture on social media, Brad. I mean . . . Jesus if my mom and dad saw it they would kill me."

"What . . . you mean they wouldn't like seeing a picture of their pretty innocent young daughter, sitting on her bed, smoking dope with her boyfriend while half undressed . . . waiting to be fucked silly by him."

"Yeah, something like that, genius," Lisa giggled as Brad pulled her down onto the bed.

Eva, her heart still pounding, made her way downstairs and over to a quiet corner to check out the picture.

The picture was perfect showing Lisa sitting on the edge of the bed in her school girl tie top and panties. Her slutty little skirt was even laying there on the bed next to her, perfectly framed by the picture. In one hand she had a joint, in the other was a beer while looking on was a shirtless Brad, also with beer in hand.

Eva hoped she would not have to show Tommy the picture. In fact, she hoped not to have to tell Tommy what happened at all, but if push came to shove and she sensed he was still smitten by her . . . well she might have to hurt him to help him. Of course, she would be there to sooth his aching heart if it came to that.

Eva said a few quick good byes before heading home to check on her son. The house was dark and quiet as she made her way up to his room. She knocked quietly on his bedroom door before entering.

"Oh hey Mom," he mumbled as she found him stretched out on his bed, pretending to be reading a book. She knew he was only pretending right away as he was not wearing his thick reading glasses.

"What are you doing, hon," she asked sitting on the edge of the bed. He was still dressed in his gaudy pirate costume and looked downright depressed.

"Reading," he answered.

"Come on, you know you can't read without your glasses." She paused glancing around. The only light on in his room was a small lamp on his computer desk in the corner. "Besides it is way too dark in here for you to be reading anyways so why are you lying to me."

Leaning forward, she clicked on the lamp on the nightstand next to his bed.

Tommy tried to hide his arms under the sheet after his mom unexpectedly clicked the light on but he wasn't fast enough. "Jesus is that blood?"

"Oh, yeah. I . . . ahh cut myself shaving," he replied with obvious nervousness.

Eva wasn't buying his excuse.

"Let me see your arms, Tommy . . . Now!" she demanded.

When he refused to show her, on the verge of panic, she ripped the book out of his hand. A small razor blade fell out from inside the pages.

"Mom, I--"

"Let me see both your wrists now," she barked her voice rising in near panic.

When he tried to turn away, she grabbed both of his hands and turned them over. On both wrists she saw several small cuts with a trickles of half dried blood trailing across toward his hand.

She quickly seized control of the situation as she pulled him out of the bed and dragged him into the bathroom. After getting him cleaned up, she made him promise to meet her downstairs in the family room after he changed out of his pirate costume.

Twenty minutes later they were in the downstairs family room sitting on the loveseat next to each other. After pouring herself a glass of wine, she passed the glass to him. "Drink some wine, sweetie. It will help relax you so we can have a good old fashioned heart to heart talk."

Eva's initial panic over the situation was now spent, having been replaced by an overwhelming sense of compassion for her son.

"If we are going to talk about me cutting myself, I'm sorry and it won't happen again. I was just . . ." His voice trailed off before he added in a whisper, "I don't know what I was doing."

"Drink some more wine baby. I am not going to lecture you. The time for words are over." He took another sip of the wine, and then another larger one. Surprisingly, he liked the taste of it. It sort of surprised him as he always assumed wine was just for old people with refined tastes.

"Instead of talking about what you did after getting home from the Miller's party we should instead focus on what actually happened at the party tonight, or maybe more importantly, what didn't happen?"

"Yeah, OK. Speaking of the party you know we aren't there anymore."

"Yeah, what is that supposed to mean exactly."

"It means you can change out of your costume. I'm not wearing my costume anymore."

"Yeah, well, you were too cute to make a really good pirate anyways, honey so I'm fine with the jeans and tee shirt you are wearing now. As for me, what you don't like your mother looking like a hot little cowgirl? I received a lot of compliments on my costume tonight from pretty much everybody but you."

"Mom, I like your costume . . . a lot."

"Then why are you so anxious to have me change out of it?"

"It's just the party is over that is all."

"On the contrary son. I think our little party is just getting started. Anyways I will compromise and take off my hat. How is that?"

After taking the hat off and tossing it aside she held up the fresh glass of wine.

"Half for me, half for you. C'mon each of us in one big swallow."

After the foolishness with cutting his wrists, Tommy was very much in a mood to please his mother. It took him some serious scrambling to calm her down as she fretted over him in the bathroom while cleaning his cuts.

Snatching the glass of wine out of her hand, he drained the entire glass in one long swallow hoping she would be impressed.

"Hey, we was supposed to share that, hon, half and half."

He smiled and picked up the bottle of wine off the coffee table. Refilling the glass, he held it out to her. "I think whole whole would be better than half half especially if, like you said, our party is just getting started."

Eva tipped the full glass of wine to her mouth and drank about a third of it before she started to lower the glass. "No way," Tommy interjected reaching out and tipping the glass forward again, "you have to drink the whole thing down all at once, just like me."

Eva sighed knowing getting drunk on wine could lead to a very dangerous situation as wine turned her into a wanton little sex kitten. Nevertheless, she tipped the glass back to her lips and drained it.

"Good job, Mom. You might have a career as a wino all lined up somewhere down the road after all," he said with a laugh.

"OK, hmm, you wanna laugh and play . . . so let's play." She strutted over to the bar in the corner of the family room grabbing a second wine glass.

Coming back over to the loveseat she filled both glasses up handing one to him.

She smiled raising her glass up. "Let's race. On the count of three. One, two, three."

They both polished off their respective full glasses of wine in seconds flat with her winning by just the narrowest of margins. "I win so you owe me."

"Oh I didn't know we were betting anything, Mom?"

"Of course we were. What fun is a contest without a little side action?"

"Yeah OK, so what do I owe you?"

"Let me think about it and I will tell you in a few minutes. Just promise now you will pay up no matter what I ask for, unless, of course, you wanna make me upset again."

"No, no, I think I have upset you enough for one night, Mom. I will pay up."

Eva jumped to her feet, "I know what is missing . . . some nice mellow music. Something that will go well with my mellow mood."

Tommy's own mood was anything but mellow as he continued to have an incredibly hard time, actually impossible if he was to be totally honest, in keeping his eyes off his mom's braless tits. The way they jiggled and bounced under the tight confines of her red sweater made them a pair of delicious Halloween treats his eyes simply could not resist.

But now, as his mother moved across the family room to the small stereo in the corner, he found even more Halloween treats when his eyes became stuck helplessly on her ass. Normally, he would have felt some level at shame for staring, but tonight, thanks to the wine, he gave himself a pass.

Besides, a little voice in his head reasoned, if she didn't want him to look she would have changed out of her hot little mini skirt that showed off both her legs and ass to such an enjoyable degree.

Settling down next to him, after she put in a CD of her favorite romantic ballads, she picked up her glass of wine refilling it.

"Planning on getting drunk, Mom?"

"Already am a bit tipsy, son, if you haven't noticed, so what I think you meant to say was 'planning on getting drunker'."

"Oh, OK, well . . . any reason why?"

"Maybe to wash away the pain I am feeling for the way you treated me at the party tonight and then what you did afterwards."

"Mom, I wasn't mean to you at the party."

"Of course you weren't. To be mean to someone you actually have to pay them some attention anyways instead of totally ignoring them."

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I was stupid. Too busy chasing after Lisa I guess."

"I sort of of understand as Lisa, in that slutty little school girl outfit of hers, was looking pretty hot tonight."

She took a generous sip of her wine before she turned back to him . . . still glaring. "You thought that right? That the little whore was looking hot tonight? So hot you couldn't find it in your heart to pay any attention to your mother whatsoever."

"Mom, I said I was sorry." He was about to say more in his defense when his mother picked up her glass again and drained the balance in one swift motion.