A Naughty Little Ghost Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Screwing up her courage, again, but this time not to try and escape, but instead to ask the million dollar quesiton, Julianne took a deep cleansing breath in an effort to steady her nerves.

It worked as she was able to ask her quesiton. "What... what do you wanna play with, boys... exactly?"

"Promise to keep your eyes shut and relax and we will tell you." This was Matthew speaking.

"I promise," she said after a brief pause.

Matthew was whispering in her ear again. "But first... we need to show you something... how much we missed you."

Julianne squirmed in surprised delight when she felt a gentle kiss being applied lightly to her right cheek. Being this was the side Matthew was on, she could only assume the kiss came from him. A brief second later, a second kiss landed on her other cheek. She assumed this one was from Mark.

Her face was turned back to Matthew now. "We miss you so much, love you so much," he whispered before placing another single soft kiss... this time--directly on her lips.

Julianne let out a shaky breath. The kiss from Matthew, on the lips, they had not kissed on the lips in forever, jangled her nerves.

She felt her face being turned again. It was Mark's turn. What happened next should not have been entirely unexpected. She knew her twin boys like the back of her hand, knew Mark was the more aggressive one of the two.

Without saying anything, Mark pressed his lips against hers. They exchanged several light, airy kisses, causing her blood pressure to spike.

Her face was turned again toward Matthew. His mouth was at her ear, whispering sweet nothings, "You look so beautiful tonight, Mommy," he breathed before his tongue slipped out to dip briefly inside her ear, causing her to shiver.

Using one hand, Matthew deftly turned her face towards his. Their lips came together as they exchanged a soft series of kisses before she felt herself being roughly turned back toward Mark.

"My turn," he whispered harshly at her. Without any pretense of innocence, he brought his lips to hers, pressing firmly. She felt his tongue slip out, caressing the inside of her mouth and taking her breath away. She thought briefly of resisting but they both were gripping her hands tightly. Besides, the valium was working its magic on her now making her totally accepting to the growing storm of wicked forbidden passion sweeping over her.

Indeed, she was lost as she felt her own tongue slip loose from its moorings and begin to explore the warm recesses of his mouth. They exchanged a fiery series of kisses before Matthew intervened.

"I think she is ready," he announced.

"Ready to hear what we crossed over from the other side to play with," Mark added.

"Yes, I am ready. Tell your mother... what do you wanna play with?"

Matthew replied. "We came back to play with them, Mommy."

"With them?" Julianne numbly answered.

"With these," Mark whispered before boldly sliding his hand halfway up her arm and then across to fondle her breast.

Following his brother's cue, Matthew slipped his hand over to fondle her other breast.

Any chance of protest on Julianne's part was lost when they simultaneously began showering her vulnerable neck with tender kisses.

"Oh God," Julianne mumbled as she felt her boobs being fondled so very gently through her pretty long line bra as they made her knees weak with their impassioned kisses.

Not being able to resist anymore, her curiosity was simply too great, she opened her eyes. Looking down, she observed the inconceivable sight of the twin cups of her bra being squeezed over and over again... yet she saw no hands doing the squeezing!

They spent an inordinate amount of time quietly fondly her breasts through her bra while showering her neck, and then back to her lips, with kiss after breathless kiss.

Each one took turns zig zagging their tongues into her mouth as Julianne gave in to their wicked desires totally. Closing her eyes once more, she smiled while leaning back against the door with a gentle sigh.

After a few more tender squeezes of her breasts she felt one of them tugging at the first of the front closure clasps holding her bra shut.

Opening her eyes again, she was treated to the utterly surreal sight of seeing the clasps on her pretty long line bra being undone--seemingly all by themselves.

A series of twelve clasps ran up the middle of her bra in the front and as they each came slowly, carefully undone, drawing Julianne ever closer to the brink of no return, she felt her excitement growing.

They stopped kissing her now. She could feel two sets of eager, inexperienced fingers fumbling with the clasps of her bra. She could only imagine their growing excitement as each clasp came undone.

When the last clasp was finally snapped open she felt her bra being slowly pulled open. The cool night air of the bedroom made her ripe nipples snap to attention as she heard both of them nearly panting like a pair of wild dogs as she imagined them staring so eagerly at their mom's bare breasts. 9*

The last act of this forbidden drama started slowly as they both took turns cupping her newly bared tits with their chilly hands.

Matthew brought his mouth up to her ear whispering, "God Mommy your tits are so beautiful... can we play with them?"

Julianne, lost in a world of forbidden erotic adventure mumbled her response. "Mmm, you... you guys can do... do anything you want to your Mommy sweetheart."

Their fingers glided over her nipples making them come fully erect as she let out a quiet hiss. Taking turns, they twisted her face back and forth as they exchanged a furious series of kisses with her, tongues snaking in and out of her mouth, as they both continued to fondle her breasts with the utmost devotion.

She opened her eyes momentarily once more. Looking down, she again saw the bizarre sight of her tits being manipulated by unseen hands. She could actually see her breasts being pushed in tenderly by the invisible fingertips. And then the bizarre turned into the downright unreal when she felt a hand slipping inside her panties causing them to bulge outward with its outline.

A second hand joined the first as their mouths dropped down to her chest. In total accord, they both began suckling on her large tits with untamed passion as finger after finger slipped in and out of her pussy.

Julianne again offered no resistance when she felt her panties being slowly tugged down and off of her. She was now completely naked except for her high heels.

A pair of urgent hands on her shoulders prodded her downward gently as a pair of soft whispered voices implored her to, "Get on your knees, Mom."

Julianne sank down onto her knees. Somewhere past the drug and alcohol fog she found herself wallowing in, she knew what was expected of her next.

Her eyes were shut tight as she felt first one large, and very hard penis, being pushed up against her lips, followed by a second one, just as large and just as hard.

One of them tangled their hand in her hair, stroking it softly, "Open your mouth, Mother... give us oral pleasure... pretty please."

Julianne, after a brief pause, succumbed, opening her mouth. One of them slid his cock into the warm recesses of her mouth as she brought her hand up to find the other cock--yeah the one not in mouth.

She sucked on each of their hard cocks vigorously, her mouth moving from one to the other, and with such passion soon they were both moaning audibly.

"Oh God, Mommy, suck on it... that's it," Matthew whined as she used her tongue to tickle the sensitive underside before swallowing it whole. She was only allowed to bob up and down on it a couple times, making him moan all the more, before Mark tangled his hand in her hair.

Pulling gently, he guided her hungry mouth to his cock. While Matthew was a nice size, if she was estimating maybe a good six and half inches, Mark was absolutely huge, maybe eight to nine inches.

She drew his cock deep into her mouth several times, making him groan softly before she began to suck on it wildly.

Her mouth flew up and down on his cock while her hand found Matthew's tool, stroking it nicely.

Matthew tried to intercede, wanting his cock back in her mouth. "C'mon bro... it's my turn."

"Forgot it," Julianne heard Mark snap at his brother. "I am going to come in her mouth."

"But that's not fair... I wanna--"

"Shut up and let me concentrate," Mark interrupted him. "You can come in her mouth next time."

"But I wanna be the first," he whined. She heard skin on skin slapping and with her eyes still tightly shut she could only assume Mark was physically repelling his brother's attempts to twist her face over to his waiting cock.

Their bickering over her instilled a quiet pride deep inside of Julianne but also caused her to fear it might turn into something more serious. She had witnessed such bickering, over her, turn into full-fledged fights in the past.

Deciding she must interject and take control of things, after all she was still their mother and therefor the supreme authority figure in their lives, or death, whatever the case actually was, she let Mark's cock slip out of her mouth.

Making her voice deadly serious so they would understand she was serious she announced firmly. "Listen boys, no one is going to come in your mom's mouth... first or second. That is final!"

She opened her eyes now and was greeted with the surreal sight of her being in between a pair of shimmering, indistinct figures while barely being able to make the outlines of their bodies out in the soft candle light.

What was noticeable was how the shimmering air forming their bodies was more... hmm solid maybe... down there. That is, she could easily make out the outline of both of their hard, protruding cocks as she sat on her knees in between them.

After spitting in each of her palms, she wrapped her hands around each of their cocks before whispering, "It is only fair this way, boys... for mommy to give both of you nice hand jobs that way... no one feels left out."

She half expected an argument from them but, apparently, even in death, her natural mother's grip of authority over them was still firm and complete.

Whispering some soft motherly encouragement to them --as she stroked their cocks up and down--while mixing in a few nice tongue licks and quick suckling sessions, she soon had them both on the verge of coming.

"That's it babies... mommy is going to make you both come... Hmm, right? I bet that feels so good huh?"

"Oh God, yes," they both sang out in near unison.

Reaching down, one of them, probably Mark if she had to guess, tangled his fingers in her hair, before twisting her face upward.

She shut her eyes then, concentrating on working her hands up and down faster now on their stiff members.

With her eyes tightly shut, Julianne did not see what was coming next: both of them.

Mark, with his hand tangled deep in her long blondish, brown hair, keep her face in place as Julianne felt two extremely large loads of warm cum splatter all over both her cheeks, and then a second smaller spurt of cum from both of them coated her lips and nose.

Apparently, her idea worked as they both began to titter now, getting along famously. "Look bro," Mark chortled. "We both came on her fucking face."

"Yeah, that was cool," Matthew eagerly replied.

Julianne felt a bit of shame overcoming her as the heat of the moment passed and she rose unsteadily to her feet.

"I need to go in the bathroom and wash up," she said.

"OK," they both mumbled as Julianne staggered, almost shell shocked over what just happened, across her bedroom and into the bathroom.

A few minutes later, after getting herself cleaned up, she came tentatively back out into the bedroom, wondering if they would still be there.

She opened the bathroom door peering out into the candle lit room. After a quick search of the room, she spied their hazy figures sitting on the edge of her bed.

Approaching them slowly, she stopped before them. "We have to go," Matthew told her.

"But we can return tomorrow night... if you want," Mark added.

"I... I do want," Julianne replied as she sat on the bed between their slightly glowing, shimmering images.

"Good, and tomorrow night we were hoping you could do something special for us..." Mark continued, "For all three of us that is."

"What?" Julianne asked nervously.

Matthew spoke now. "We watched you, looking at the old photo albums from our past and it gave us the idea of tomorrow night, if you want, maybe we could do something from our shared past."

"Like what, honey?"

Mark picked up now where his brother left off. "Remember when we were young and you used to let us crawl into your bed with you and you would make up those nice bed time stories for us."

"Yeah, you were really good at that Mommy, your stories were always so imaginative," Matthew added. "Maybe we could do that again. You can make some story up for us and tell us... as we are cuddled in your bed with you."

"I suppose I could do that," Julianne said softly.

"Yes, but this time, since we are older," Matthew told her. "The story should have more of a... ahh mature theme to it."

"Mature theme? How so?"

"Basically the story should feature an attractive mature mother and her son... a son she needs to provide love and comfort to."

"Attractive and mature huh... and I suppose this love and comfort should be of the... hmm forbidden type."

"Yes and the mother she should have, you know, a nice body." Matthew said. "And even nicer tits, big I mean, real big and bouncy... so they will be lots of fun to play with... for the boy in your story."

Hmm, I guess that is doable," Julianne replied.

"We hope so. It should be fun..." Mark whispered in her ear. "Reliving a bit of our past with you telling us a naughty bedtime story."

"I just bet it will," Julianne mumbled as she watched them fade away to nothing as one of them whispered, "Story hour will begin at ten pm sharp."

Julianne crawled into bed, he mind slowly turning over several ideas of just what kind of naughty story she should make up for them, before she slipped into a fitful sleep.

The next afternoon, Julianne sat herself down on the sofa down in the living room, laptop in hand, and started working on her story.

She actually was a rather accomplished writer, having worked on the school newspaper in both high school and college, so she found coming up with a story, even a naughty one, was not so hard... once she got her creative juices flowing that is.

Four hours later, she was printing out the final copy of her story on her desktop, hoping they would find it to their liking.

Around 8:30 Julianne slipped into the bathtub with a glass of wine to help her relax. An hour later, she was dressed in her best pair of silk pajamas, pretty tan bra and panty combo underneath, reclining on the bed, waiting for them.

At ten pm sharp their came a soft rapping on her bedroom door. Hopping off the bed, Julianne crossed the bedroom with fevered anticipation.

After slowly opening the door, she let out a small gasp. This time, much to her utter delight, they were both fully formed, appearing physically pretty much exactly as they had been on the night of their death.

Both were dressed in dark tee shirts and gym shorts as they smiled at her shyly. Their ability to do this was granted to them by a very lustful and powerful demon Julianne would come to know later on... if she was lucky.

"Mommy," Matthew said sweetly, "we can't sleep... can you tell us a bedtime story."

"Please," Mark added. "Pretty please."

Picking up on the gambit they started, Julianne sighed. "Well I suppose I could read you two little rascals a story before tucking you off to sleep for the night."

"Can you tell us the story in your bed, Mommy," Matthew said softly. "It nice and comfortable there... in your bed."

"Yeah, and you haven't let us sleep with you in a long, long time, Mommy," Mark added in a soft, shy voice.

Julianne sighed. It was like they were both alive again! "OK come on, let's go to your Mommy's bed and get comfortable then."

Taking their hands, she led them across the bedroom to her bed. After clicking on the bedside lamp, she turned to them. They both were looking at her expectedly.

"Should we get undressed before getting in bed, Mommy," Matthew asked.

"Hmm, I suppose it wouldn't hurt for the two of you to strip down to your underwear."

A minute later, Julianne found herself leaning back against her pillow, snuggled between the two of them, as she held the typed pages of her story in her hand.

"What is the story about Mommy?" Matthew eagerly asked.

"Why it's about a pretty, mature, and rather shapely mother and her son. Just as requested. Now sit back and listen as I put a lot of work in cobbling this story together for the two of you."

After clearing her throat Julianne started to read from the typewritten pages of her story.

Amanda, approaching the age of forty was extremely self-conscious about her looks, but a critical examination of the facts would have proved she had very little to be worried about. She was a true beauty, with locks of chestnut-brown hair falling past her shoulders in a perfect wave of teased curls curtaining her lovely oval face.

Her lips, pouty and inviting, inspired memories of long ago in her son when they used to share dozens of light airy kisses. He longed terribly to have such memories rekindled.

Amanda's complexion, glowing with mature beauty, demanded strict attention while at 5' 8" and 135 pounds she possessed a body demanding even greater attention. The highlights of this divine body was a pair of long, muscular legs, along with a perfectly shaped ass. Her nearly flat washboard stomach contained only hints of fat thanks to a strict regimen of diet and exercise.

Her outer beauty was matched by an inner beauty reflecting itself in a warm and bubbly personality. Her smile dazzled and could light a room up when she was happy.

In short, Amada was gifted with the personality of an angel, but the body of a devil, accented by a bust that measured exactly 37 inches and needed a size F cup to contain their mighty heft. Amanda's tits were regal and majestic, to say the least, and she took extra pride in following a workout regime ensuring they would stay that way for some time to come.

But Amanda, ever the harsh critic of herself, thought her full sized tits, always her pride and joy, were beginning to sag a bit with age. What Amanda really required, more than anything, was a boost of self-confidence in regards to her aging body. Such self-depreciating thoughts left her feeling insecure, depressed, and vulnerable.

In spite of this feelings of insecurity, she yearned to see if she still had what it took to turn someone's head. She often wondered to herself--would I be such a horrible mother if... maybe I showed off for my son a bit to see if I still had some sex appeal because if I could turn his head then--.

The arrival of summer gave her the perfect opportunity to find out. Amanda, a sun worshiper, loved nothing more than to spend a quiet summer afternoon in the backyard working on her tan out by their pool. For this task, she owned a varied assortment of multicolored bikinis which were more than up to the task of showing off her luscious body to the sun's warming rays.

During this fateful summer, Jimmy would prove to be the perfect little guinea pig for Amanda to see if she still had a bit of sex appeal left in the tank.

Jimmy arrived home from his tour of combat in the spring of 2019 and it wasn't long before the nightmares started up, preventing him from getting any decent sort of sleep. After a week, he was looking drawn and pale with his moody and irritable behavior also catching Amanda's attention.