A Naughty Little Ghost Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way he was tenderly sucking on her tits was a welcome change from the usual rough treatment she received in the past from her typically self-indulgent boyfriends. Just because her breasts were large, it had been her experience, men thought they could treat them roughly.

Back in the real word, the boys teamed up on Julianne now. One of them worked on undoing her bra while the other, reached down, pulling her pajamas bottoms off of her. In a mere manner of moments she was stretched out between them, gloriously naked as her story headed into the homestretch.

Both boys now began playing with her boobies as she started to read the story again in a voice quaking with excitement.

"Ohh baby, God that feels soooo good," Amanda whined as she arched her back trying in desperation to get more of her hefty breasts into his eager young mouth. Her head lolled back as a moan of forbidden ecstasy escaped her lips.

During sex, Amanda had never, not once, felt such a wonderful sensation as she was feeling now. Such pure and simple love, as opposed to wild, ungainly male lust, was an alien concept to her. Raising her head, she stared down at her son as his mouth eagerly flew from one large mound to the other, sucking on each with such passion and vigor as to quite literally take her breath away.

He was taking the time to pay equal attention to both her breasts. With carefully calculated deliberation, he worked his tongue all over and around her deliciously fully erect nipples, one after the other. He then began to shower the entirety of her tits with a gentle cascade of warm, tender kisses that slowly converged on her nipple. Giving it more of the special treatment she loved, he patiently flickered his tongue lovingly across each of her achingly erect nipples making her moan all the louder.

Julianne almost let the pages of her story slip out of her hands when she let out a loud moan of her own when both of them began to eagerly attack her distended nipples with a pair of swirling tongues.

Recovering, barely, Julianne started to read again... more excited than ever as she felt a pair of warm mouths suckling on her tits in such tender fashion, making her feel analogous to the female protagonist in the story.

Jimmy finally lifted his head up, to gaze lovingly up at his mommy. Meeting her gaze, something unspoken passed between them as she slipped one hand around the back of his head, pushing his face down once more to her heavenly tits.

"I know you want more baby and so does Mommy. Now come on honey suck on them sweetheart," her whispered voice was rough with hungry passion. "Suck on your Mommy's boobies like there is no tomorrow. Don't hold back."

Properly warmed up, Amanda was ready to have the innocent love blossoming between them turn into pure, barely contained animalistic lust. Forbidden lust that is-- the most powerful force known to man!!

With her gentle encouragement Jimmy started to lose control, sucking on her boobs like a hungry puppy, but yet, somehow, he managed to not cross over the line for her as he maintained a semblance of the sweet innocence she craved so much in her lovers.

Amanda curved her back, forcing her magnificent tits outward again, allowing Jimmy complete and total access. She soon found herself flat on her back, with her young son literally attacking her tits with his hungry mouth. She rested her head back against the pillow, closing her eyes, as wave after wave of intense pleasure from his lips and tongue assaulting her sensitive nipples washed over her.

Forgetting about her earlier admonishment to him that he could, "only suck on them for a little bit", she whispered frantically to him, "Oh God, honey you... you can suck on Mommy's boobies all night if you want."

Eventually, Amanda and Jimmy found themselves twisting and turning in all sorts of positions but with one constant--his mouth being glued to her tits.

Their favorite position turned out to be when Amanda aggressively flipped him over onto his back. She then stretched out over him letting her heavy tits flop down into his face. She playfully swayed back and forth--her tits dangling like two large, ripe melons right before his mouth. He raised his head, while opening his mouth wide, as he suckled on them to both to his heart's content.

Mark interrupted her story now with a wicked plea. "Hey, can I try that, Mom."

"Yeah, can we... please," Matthew chimed in.

"I said, can I try that, not can we try that, dickhead," Mark barked at his brother.

"Fine, what am I going to do then?"

Reaching over Julianne grabbed the still half full glass of wine. Knowing it would help relax her, she drained it in one quick gulp before twisting around to face them.

Having a sudden wicked thought, Julianne smiled sweetly at Matthew, "Honey, if you want, you can get out your mommy's toys and use them on her. I... think you might find that fun to do."

"Yeah, good idea, Mom. Where are your toys?" Mark eagerly replied for the both of them.

A minute later, the pair of sex toys, along with a small bottle of lube, were spread out on the bed. After asking which one he wanted to play with Matthew smiled shyly before whispering, "Both of them."

Julianne sighed, knowing she was going to be in for a wild ride.

The pair of toys, as of yet unused, were a combined gift from a couple of her wilder girlfriends on her last birthday, and were given to the usually prudish Julianne as a sort of gag gift. The first toy was a realistic looking nine inch flesh colored dildo, and the second was a hot pink four and half inch length vibrating butt plug with an insertable length of just under four inches.

Picking up the pink one Matthew asked curiously, "Where does this one go, Mommy?"

"It... it goes up inside my butt, honey," Julianne replied with no small amount of apprehension mixed with anticipation as she was both curious and nervous about the toy all at once. Her ass, thus far, was very much a virgin.

Julianne positioned herself resting on her hands and knees while Mark snuggled in under her with her nice sized boobs hanging mere inches from his mouth as he stretched out on the bed on his back. Meanwhile, Matthew positioned himself behind her with a toy in each hand.

She propped the pages of the story up on a pillow next to her so she could read as the fun and games were about to commence.

Jimmy slowly was able to gain his confidence in his relentless attack upon his mother's boobs. Thus, much to her pleasant surprise, Amanda soon discovered her son becoming a bit more assertive. After he wrapped his powerful arms around her back, Amanda quickly found her world flipped upside down as he easily twisted her around so she was the one flat on her back.

She landed with a soft grunt, smiling to herself, at her once shy son's new found aggression. She found herself looking up at him as he stared down--his gaze fixed directly on her heaving chest.

"God they are so big and beautiful" he whispered as much to himself as to her before he fell upon his mom's tits with a mad, insatiable lust. Kissing, licking, suckling on them without limitation-- without restraint--Jimmy was lost in a magnificent world of tit flesh.

On and on the storm of passion raged, with no sign of letting up. Whenever he raised his mouth from her chest, if only to catch a quick breath, Amanda slipped a hand around the back of his head, urging him back down into all that divine tit flesh while imploring him not to stop.

"Please... don't stop, baby. Pleeease. Come on, suck on your mommy's boobies, more please honey, pleeeasee."

Julianne's head lolled down as she was finding it harder to read her story with her boys paying such sweet attentions to her now, but somehow she managed as Mark was alternating between suckling on her hanging boobies and teasing her nipples with a playful tongue while Matthew busied himself with her toys. He started first by carefully working the nine inch dildo patiently in and out of her pussy while using the other hand to test the speeds on the vibrating butt plug.

Jimmy was in heaven sucking so eagerly on his mommy's boobs before she carefully maneuvered them around so they were on their sides facing one another. Pulling him in close, she used one hand tangled in his hair to pull his face snugly in between her tits. He sucked on them with renewed abandon as his hands slipped around to her backside, starting to knead her ass.

All the while she urged him on and on. They lost track of time as nothing mattered except his hungry mouth should continue to make love to her breasts.

At some point, Amanda's hand slithered down inside her son's boxers, finding a raging hard monster inside of them. "Oh God baby, you are so big and hard," she whispered in his ear as she wrapped her hand around his impressive girth. Finding her son to be a real nice size, seven inches if she had to guess maybe, caused her heart to flutter.

"Now it's Mommy's turn to play with something little boy," she hissed at him while raising up on her knees. With wild anticipation, she yanked his boxers off of him, tossing them unceremoniously off to the side.

Julianne let out a soft hiss herself as Matthew was working the nine inches deeper inside her pussy with every soft thrust while Mark continued to feast on her tits with unabashed delight.

Closing her eyes, her voice trailed off as their dual attentions to her was becoming too much.

Sensing the issue, Mark ceased suckling on her boobs while Matthew slowed down inserting the huge dildo in and out of her soaking wet pussy to a mere crawl, allowing Julianne to regain her composure and pick up the story.

"That's... that's better," Julianne breathed. "If you want mommy to finish her story that is."

"We do, we do," they sang out in unison.

Taking a deep breath, Julianne hurried into the homestretch of her story.

Staring down at his jutting cock she gave him a sly smile before whispering, "Is that for Mommy, honey?"

"Yes Mommy... it's for you," he replied, panting with sheer uncontrollable lust. Then, hoping she will be impressed, added, "I... I have been saving it for you all my life. You are the first to ever touch it."

"That is so sweet baby. Mommy is so proud of you saving it for me." In anticipation for what must happen next, Amanda grabbed a bottle of lube out of her nightstand drawer, allowing him to watch with boyish curiosity as she squirted a generous amount of the lube directly between her tits.

Per his mother's whispered instructions, Jimmy carefully positioned himself so he was resting gently on her tummy before she prompted him to move forward a bit so his big cock was jutting out over her boobs. Smiling up at him, Amanda reached up, wrapping a hand around his cock before pulling it down into the soft valley between her breasts.

Using both hands she squeezed her tits together trapping his cock in a tremendous tunnel of soft tit flesh. Jimmy looked down--it was as if his penis had died and went to cock heaven such was the tremendously wonderful feeling of his throbbing hardness being nestled in between the silky softness of her breasts.

What happened next came natural for him. Without any further instructions, Jimmy slowly began to pump his hips forward allowing his boner to spear up and in between her well-oiled tits.

With her soft encouragement, Jimmy started to thrust his cock harder. "Go on, baby, make love to your mommy's tits, baby. Show her how much you truly love them."

Her whispered, loving words of encouragement only fueled his wicked yearning. He pumped harder and faster, feeling the orgasm already growing inside of him as he continued to stab his hardness up and down between her boobs. Much to his delight, Jimmy found his cock slid easily in and out of the deep valley between his mom's breasts.

Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. Faster, then slower, at first, before faster and harder became the theme of the day. In less than a minute, he was fucking his mommy's tits like a mad man as her words of depraved encouragement turned him into a titty fucking monster.

"Go on baby. That's it. Fuck your mommy's big tits. Harder honey, please, baby, harder for Mommy."

He was grunting now with every hard thrust, with every eager lunge of his cock up and in between those delicious twin mountaintops. And then she started to beg him to do the inevitable.

"Mommy wants you to cum all over her big tits baby. C'mon honey, please come on them, please pumpkin, fuck em harder." Amanda arched her back up while squeezing her tits together firmer, ensnaring his large, aching cock even deeper in the snug depths of her tits.

Trying to impress his mother with his manhood, Jimmy gave it his all. He pulled back, resting briefly while collecting his energy before plunging forth with reckless abandon into the task at hand.

He starts fucking her tits so hard the whole bed began to moan and shake, making Amanda moan herself with supreme satisfaction that he was losing control.

"Oh God, Jimmy you are doing so good fucking my big boobs. Honey... Yeah that's it... Cum all over my tits baby boy. C'mon... for Mommy."

Jimmy bit his lip hard, trying desperately to slow the insatiable lust building inside of him. It was fruitless. Despite all his best efforts, he probably stood a better chance of stopping his heart from beating than he did from preventing the unstoppable orgasm as he surged forth from the loins of his manhood.

In less than thirty seconds the dam burst as the head of his cock exploded in a veritable fountain of cum. The muscles in his arms gave way as he collapsed onto his mother.

She held him tight, smiling to herself, sure she had given him the requisite comfort to get a good night sleep considering how obvious it was that the sheer intensity of his orgasm nearly overwhelmed him.

Amanda let the pages of the story slip from her hands as with the story over the boys started in again on her with reckless abandon.

Mark's tongue lashed out, circling her distended nipple, over and over again, making her moan with soft delight just as she felt Matthew shove the dildo, hard and fast, deep inside of her.

They continued to tag team her for the next minute or two before Mark had an idea.

Slipping out from under her, he announced, "Let's change positions bro, give me the toy and you get on your knees in front of her."

"What... what are you planning on doing, hon," Julianne nervously asked as they maneuvered around her on the bed.

They ignored her questions, instead with pent up passion they prodded her into position. She was still on her hands and knees, in the middle of the bed, between them with Matthew in front and Mark perched behind her. Like a pair of weapons of mass destruction both had their large, hard cocks out and pointed at her.

Matthew snuggled up in front of her, his cock jutting out mere inches from her face. Twisting around, she saw Mark too had his cock out and was snuggling it up against her backside. He also, quite ominously, was holding the pink butt plug in his hand.

She suddenly knew their plan. The little ghostly devils planned on filling all three of her holes at once.

No sooner did the thought hit her then their plan was set in motion. Whispering quietly, Matthew asked her, begged her, "Can... can you put it in your mouth, Mommy. Please."

"Oh God," Julianne whispered to herself as she prepared to do the unthinkable. Closing her eyes and opening her mouth, she allowed him to push his cock into the warm recesses of her waiting mouth... just as she felt Mark enter her pussy slowly from behind.

In tandem they began to work her over. Mark, of course the more aggressive of the two, almost immediately made his mom grunt as he slammed his hard eight inches into her three quick times in succession with her would be moans of pleasure being stifled by having her other son's cock buried in her mouth.

Mark slowed down, pushing his in and out of her at a slower, more measured pace, allowing her to concentrate on sucking Matthew's cock. Using the tip of her tongue she circled the head of his penis several times before swallowing it whole.

Mark stopped fucking her altogether as he brought the pink butt plug up. After slathering it with lube, with a smile he slowly buried it in his mom's ass without warning, making her let out a large yelp as Matthew's cock slipped out of her mouth.

"Oh God," she murmured over and over again as the buzzing noise started up sending a tingling sensation up and down her spine.

Mark carefully pushed his cock back into her just as his brother used one gentle finger to tilt her head up. "Open your mouth again, Mommy," he whispered. After taking a deep breath, she obeyed.

Having all three of her holes filled was a surreal experience for Julianne. Previously, her sex life could have been described as tame at best. The boys were thankfully gentle with her as she felt the oncoming orgasm building somewhere deep in her sensation wracked body.

Mark encouraged the pending orgasm to come faster when he flicked the twenty speed vibrator up a good three to four notches turning it into a humming orgasm inducing monster.

Mark working his cock in and out of her in tandem with the plug soon had Julianne moaning loudly. Needing some release for her would be moans of pleasure, she let Matthew's cock slip out of her mouth. Not wanting to deprive him, she brought her hand up to stroke his cock just as Mark began to fuck her more urgently while yet again kicking up the vibrator feature on the plug.

Moaning like a wicked school girl, Juliann's whole body began to shake as the most tremendous orgasm of her life came rushing home to sweep over her. Both Matthew and Mark, turned on immensely watching their beautiful mom caught in the throes of their passion, now were on the edge of coming themselves.

Three more quick and hard thrusts of his cock deep inside of her pushed Mark over the edge as he came deep inside his mom while the head of Matthew's cock, thanks to his mom's expert hand still stroking it despite being in the throes of an powerful orgasm, exploded with a geyser of sperm shooting out. Some of the sperm landed in her golden brown locks while a bit more splashed down her left upper cheek.

The three of them collapsed on the bed in a heap. A spent and intoxicated Julianne took about thirty seconds to fall asleep and when she woke up just before dawn they were gone.

Her first thoughts, thanks to the copious amount of wine she drank, were hazy at best about the events of last night and as some scattered details came back to her, here and there, she started to wonder if maybe the whole thing was some incredibly realistic dream.

Looking around, there was no evidence of her toys or her neatly typed story further pushing the idea it was a dream. Plus she had a nightshirt on, one of her ugly ones. In her dream she had been naked.

God yes it must have been a dream, Julianne said with some relief as she headed to the restroom to relieve herself.

After using the toilet, she flipped on the small light over the sink, planning on brushing her teeth and that is when she noticed it: the white crusty stain on her left cheek and then higher up her hair was matted with... with... of course sperm. She almost swooned then, knowing she had been only deluding herself into believing it was nothing but a naughty dream.

Looking at herself in the mirror, she let out a small laugh. "You are a naughty one girl," she whispered quietly to herself before wondering if they would be coming back for more.