A New Alexandra Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't suppose I get to object," said Alexandra, arm sliding around Kira's waist. "I mean..."

"Like you'd even think twice about playing tour guide, you little liar. See, when you agree that we're at the same level of idiocy, it doesn't make it hard to guess your reactions."

Alexandra felt Kira's arm rest lazily across her own body while she tried to think of a comeback.

"Funny," she said. "I thought that was called being a good partner. You know, figuring out what your partner likes and stuff."

"Whatever," said Kira. "Great minds, idiots, partners. As long as we're on the same spaceship being blasted into the sun, I'm happy."

Alexandra laughed. "Idiots it is, then. Worst declaration of love I've ever heard."

Kira turned slightly to her, winking. "You know, my mouth does have other uses..."

"Show me," said Alexandra.

--

Hope y'all enjoyed, and sorry it's been so long. Life and writing life have both been a big helping of weird with a side of chips for a while, but I'm back in the Lit saddle now. Hope to have the next chapter out soon. As always, please feel free to leave a comment or drop me some feedback - I read it all.

~BE