A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean, 'relief?'"

"Do you know what an orgasm is, Audrey?"

"No, I mean I've heard the word, but it's something naughty."

"You're wrong," I said. "It's something natural and beautiful. When men and women get excited enough they have orgasms. A man produces sperm. When he's stimulated past a certain point it, travels out through his penis and he feels the most pleasurable sensation it's possible for him to feel."

"What about girls?" she asked.

"Girls come, too," I told her. "Come is another name for 'have an orgasm.' It's different than for men. There's no sperm involved, but the excitement builds until they just explode with pleasure. Girls tell me it's the same as for guys, the most pleasure it's possible to feel."

"Doesn't that make a baby?"

"It can. If the woman is fertile and the man comes in her vagina; she could get pregnant. It doesn't always happen and people take birth control or use condoms."

She thought about that for a minute. She smiled. "Thanks, Jackson. Are you going to feed me today?"

"After I shower," I told her. I put her in her chair. "You wait here," I said.

I quickly showered and dried. I went and got shorts and a t-shirt. I got some for her, too, and came back and dressed her. I made turkey and avocado sandwiches and she ate two. We went out on the deck and I put her on a lounge chair. I stretched out beside her and we soaked up the afternoon sun, the sound of the surf and the cries of birds the only things disturbing the silence.

"Jacks, what are we going to do?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" I wondered.

"I mean, there's only the two of us. We don't have any other family. You have your life and you don't need me to live and be happy. I need you badly. I won't survive without you. Am I going to finish school? Will I have to get a job? Will you get tired of having me around? What if I get on your nerves or you get on mine? I don't have a future except what you make possible. I feel useless, and like I'm a burden to you."

"I don't like for you to think about things that way," I told her. "When you say I don't need you, you're very much mistaken. I've always wanted to be closer to you. You're my little sister and I'll never get tired of you or turn you away. You can count on me Audrey; you're never to think you're a burden to me. I'll always be here for you. You make me happy. I feel like I've been missing something in my life and I never knew until now. I need someone to love and take care of. I need someone to love me, even when I do get on their nerves. You will get on my nerves and I'll get on yours, but we'll love each other anyway. You make me happy. We're going to be best friends. I already love you; I always have. You stole my heart when you were a baby. You've just become more beautiful and interesting all your life. Just when you were starting to become really interesting, I left home. That's the biggest regret I have. When you called me and talked to me that was the high point of my month. I couldn't stand being around Mom and Dad. They fought all the time and their bickering made me crazy. They forgot how cool and loveable each other were. I had to get out. The worst thing was, I couldn't be around you. That's going to change now."

"I know what you mean," she said. "I was very unhappy, Jacks. I needed to talk to you every month. I needed more than that but I had to take what you would give me. I'm just lost now. I don't know what to do."

"We'll decide together," I told her. "Right now you need to heal and get better. I need to get a doctor to look at you and make sure you're healing right. I'll get you in school as soon as you're able to go. I've taken a six-month leave of absence. We're going to get to know each other and I'm going to fall in love with you, I can tell."

She smiled happily. She had braces, and I was going to have to find a dentist for her too.

"Don't you have to work, Jacks?" she asked.

"Do you know what I do?" I asked her.

"Mom said you were a diplomat," she said. "I don't know exactly what that is."

"I do work at embassies around the world as a diplomat," I said. "I'm a spy, Audrey. I work for the CIA. I can't tell you a lot about it, but I run operations that sometimes involve handling lots of money. When I have a chance, I take a cut of that money. No one knows, but that's what all spies do. I've done that often enough that I never have to work again if I don't want to. We have lots of money."

"Did you steal it?" she asked.

"Yes, I suppose I did. Let me tell you how it works. The CIA is backing some rebel group in some banana republic where they want to overthrow the government. They may just want them to cause so much mischief that they distract their government from doing things that we don't want them to do. The rebels need guns and money to operate. We can't give them money directly without causing a diplomatic incident. The rebel group has access to cocaine but they need money. I arrange to sell the drugs for them. They give me five million dollars' worth of cocaine. I cut the drugs until I have 5.5 million dollars' worth. I sell the drugs to some dealer in another country for 5.5 million. I pocket five hundred thousand dollars in profit. Then, I contact an arms dealer and tell him I want to buy three million dollars' worth of guns. I tell him that I want a discount because of the quantity I'm buying. He agrees to sell me three million worth for 2.75 million. I pocket the 250 thousand. Everyone knows it's happening, but they look the other way because I'm really good at what I do."

"I had no idea," she said. "Does the CIA really do stuff like that?"

"You have no idea how corrupt things are, baby. I've really done those deals, just like I described. It's all slime and corruption, Audrey. I want to get out of it. I'm going to get out at the first opportunity. I have money in a dozen banks around the world. I may resign and tell them I have to take care of you. I used to think I was doing good patriotic stuff that helped people be safe at home. I haven't felt like that since the first six months."

"So I might be good for you, too," she said.

"You are good for me," I told her. "Just seeing you and getting to have you here make me feel good about myself. I can't get over it. My beautiful little sister is going to live with me and we're going to take care of each other."

"I won't be any trouble, Jackson. I promise I won't. I'm so glad you want me. I hated my life with Mom and Dad. I didn't want to stay there. Thank you for letting me come here. I'll do whatever you tell me to do. I might not agree with it and I'll tell you when I don't, but I'll do it anyway, I promise. I'm very tired now and my arm is hurting really bad. I need to take a pill and rest."

"I'm sorry, baby. I've been talking on and on. I'll get you some juice and you can rest."

I got her a glass of orange juice and she took a pain pill. I wheeled her into her bedroom and got her a long t-shirt to wear for a night gown.

"Do you want underwear?" I asked.

"Just panties," she said. "I don't wear a bra to bed. Sometimes I don't wear anything," she smiled naughtily.

"You can sleep naked if you want," I told her. "We maybe should wear the shirt though. Some of your scrapes are still weeping a little."

She agreed to the t-shirt, but decided to leave off the panties. I took off her towels and slipped the t-shirt carefully over her. I hated to see that amazing little body covered up, again, but I kept reminding myself that she was my little sister and she was only 18.

I picked her up and put her gently into her bed. She kissed me and said she was feeling no pain, but she was very sleepy. I kissed the top of her head and she was asleep. I stood and watched her for a long time. She looked so little and so beat up that it broke my heart. I swore that she was never going to be hurt again.

I checked on her about midnight before I went to bed. I put her phone on the night stand in case she needed me and went to bed. I heard my phone buzz about four in the morning and I checked it.

"Need to pee and another pill," it said.

I went in and she was awake. "I'm sorry to bother you, Jacks; but I'm bursting," she said.

"You aren't a bother to me," I told her. "It makes me happy to help you."

I put her in her chair and wheeled her into her bathroom. I sat her on the toilet and left her there. I heard it flush and she called. I helped her to the bidet and left again. She called and I took her to the sink so she could wash her hands. It was storming and she flinched when the thunder crashed outside.

"You know, Jackson; if I slept with you I wouldn't need to text you," she said.

"Are you afraid of storms?" I asked her.

She laughed. "I guess you can see right through me," she said. "Yes, I am afraid of storms. Can I stay with you?"

"You don't have to trick me," I laughed. "All you have to do is ask. I'll do anything you ask me to, Audrey."

"Okay, can I sleep with you?"

"Yes, I'd like that. I remember when you were little you used to come and get in bed with me," I remembered. "It always made me feel big and brave."

"You were," she said. "I wanted to come every night, but Mom and Dad wouldn't let me."

"Well, I'll let you," I told her. "Just don't beat on me with those casts."

She giggled and I took her to my bedroom and got her out of her chair. I put her in my bed and went around to the other side and got in. I have a king sized bed and there was plenty of room. I lay on my side and she scooted over until she was up against me.

"Hey," I told her. "If we're going to do this we're going to meet in the middle. You don't get two thirds of the bed."

She giggled again. "I like to feel you against me. I'll scoot back over and you come, too."

We moved to the middle and I lay on my side facing her. She scooted around until her back was pressed up against me. She took my arm and put it under her head and used it for a pillow, pulling the other arm over her and letting it rest holding her close. The feeling of her hard little butt against my cock made me think things a brother shouldn't think about his little sister. I reprimanded myself sternly, and we drifted off together.

I woke up with the feeling something was different. Hair was tickling my neck and there was a firm little butt snuggled up against my erection. My cock was rubbing between butt cheeks, and there was a hard little breast under my hand. The nipple was a hard button under my fingers and I rolled it between my thumb and forefinger. A little hand came up and pressed my hand more firmly on the breast and I heard a little moan. I opened my eyes and Audrey was looking over her shoulder at me. I jerked my hand away and moved my hips away from her butt.

"God, I'm sorry, baby. I was asleep and having a dream. I didn't mean to feel you up."

She scooted her butt back against me again. "It's okay," she said. "I like it. I know you didn't do it on purpose. You can if you want to." She pulled my arm back over her and pressed her little breast into my hand again.

I groaned. "I shouldn't, Audrey. You're my eighteen-year-old little sister."

"Yes, but I love you, big brother," she said. "I like you to touch me. You already did, yesterday, and you let me touch you."

"I was bathing you because you're hurt," I told her.

"Yes, and I liked it," she said. "I want you to always bathe me. I don't have anything that you can't touch."

"Jesus, baby; I don't know. I never thought, I mean, aren't you like religious?"

"No, I just went along with Mom and Dad to make them feel good. I always wanted to try things. I want to get drunk once and see how it feels. I want to have a boyfriend and try everything with him to see what I like. I want to go dancing and see a rock concert. I want to lie on a beach naked and feel the wind and sun on my skin. I want to drive a car fast and make love slowly. I want to try smoking marijuana if you'll keep me safe. I want to live, Jackson. I nearly died and I'm eighteen and I haven't done anything in my life. You said I could do what I wanted to and that you'd do anything for me that I asked. I'm asking you to be my teacher. Show me life! Love me and teach me how to live. I'll do everything you tell me to. Don't keep things from me. Show me how to do things. Right now I want you to squeeze my boob again and make it feel like it did when you pinched my nipple before."

I couldn't help myself. This little pixie wanted me to love her and show her everything about life. I squeezed her hard little cone and rolled the nipple again. She gasped and pushed it into my hand.

"Yes, like that," she said. "Is there more?"

I rolled her onto her back and pulled her night gown carefully over her head. She was beautifully and gloriously naked in my bed, a little sexy angel waiting for me to love her. I kissed her on those full, pouty lips, running my tongue over her braces. Her little pointy tongue came out and played with mine. I kissed all over her face and down to her earlobes. She shivered as I nibbled on them and I kissed down her throat and chest to capture one of those hard little nipples between my lips.

"Oh, my God," she gasped. "Oh sweet Jesus, Jackson; what... what... Oh God!"

She shuddered and writhed, clutching my hair and pulling my head into her breast. I pulled at the little nipple, stretching it and letting it snap back. I quickly moved to the other and she continued to moan and tried to pull my hair out. She collapsed back onto the pillow, gasping for breath and her chest with those delicious little cones heaving.

"What was that, Jackson?" she panted. "Oh my God, what did you do to me? I've never felt... I never knew... how could you make me feel like that?"

"Did you like it?" I asked.

"I don't know, I mean, yes. I thought I was going to die it felt so good. It scared me it felt so good. What did you do to me?"

"You came," I told her. "That's an orgasm. I can't believe you had one just from me playing with your nipples. You're smoking, Audrey. I've never had a girl come from me sucking on her nipples before. I can't wait to see what you do next."

"That was an orgasm? My God, Jacks; that was intense. Can I have another?"

I didn't answer; I just took a nipple in my mouth again. She didn't come this time, but she groaned and her body shuddered. I ran my hands along her ribs and she giggled. Her waist was tiny and her belly was flat and hard with muscle. I let my hand slide lower as I continued to love her nipples. I felt the little strip of flame-red curls and I tugged at them. When my fingers slid between her thighs, she cried out and clamped her thighs tight to trap my fingers. She had a distinct gap at the top of her thighs and it gave me access to move my fingers. I traced the line of her little pussy down, feeling her labia tightly closed. I found the entrance and she was dripping wet. I eased my middle finger in, coating it with her juices and she shivered and groaned. I opened the little lips up and coated them with her moisture, caressing them and moving up to find the little button above. I teased it with the tip of my finger and her body jerked and writhed as I coaxed it out of its protective hood. Her whole body spasmed as I flicked it with my finger and she was coming again, her hips churning and her body arching up to meet my fingers dancing over her sex. She squealed and moaned out her joy as she continued to shudder.

"Jackson, something... Oh God, I'm running away. You're making me feel... Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God! I can't... I can't, stop, please, Jacks; I can't stand any more. Please, Oh God, please; I need to stop!"

I pulled my hand away and held her naked little body against me. She twitched and wiggled against me as the aftershocks pulsed through her. I felt her hand in my hair, pulling my face up so she could kiss me. Her lips were alive on mine and her tongue was a wild thing as she couldn't get enough. She pulled away and panted for a minute.

"Jackson, that was... that was... I don't know what! I never dreamed I could feel like that. Jesus, I love you. I'm so in love with you. I always have been, Jacks. I've dreamed for years about being with you, staying with you. I never thought it could be like this."

She kissed me fiercely again. "That hurt my shoulder a little, Jacks."

"I'm so sorry, baby," I told her. "I tried to be gentle. I'm so sorry I hurt you. I never want to hurt you."

"It wasn't you," she said. "I just like, had a convulsion or something, and it hurt really bad. It wasn't your fault. I loved it. Can boys feel like that?"

"Yes," I told her. "We can't come so many times like you did though. Just one at a time for us."

"Can I make you come?" she asked.

"You could," I said. "Do you want to?"

"Yes, I want to make you feel as good as you made me feel," she said. "Were we fucking, Jacks?"

"No, baby; we were making love, but not that."

"What is fucking, then?" she asked.

"It's a certain kind of love making," I told her. "I put my cock in your pussy and we move the way we want to."

"I want to do that," she said. "Can we?"

"Yes," I told her. "I don't think we should, though."

"Now that's just rude," she laughed. "You mean because you're my brother or because I'm not grown up enough?"

"Well that, too," I said. "I know you're an adult, but I'm quite a bit older than you. You've lived with Mom and Dad all your life. You're my sister and that seems like something I don't want to fuck up. You've seen my cock, Audrey. It's sort of big and you're tiny. I don't want to hurt you."

"Let me see," she reached down and pushed my boxers down with her good hand. My erection sprang free and she gasped. I could tell she started having second thoughts.

I petted her head. "What's wrong, baby?"

"I wanted to do it," she said. "I wanted to do it so bad, and now I'm afraid."

"Why?" I asked her. "What are you afraid of?"

"Well; I'm afraid you would hurt me. I'm not sure that will fit in me," she looked very dubious. "Maybe we should wait." She started to cry a little. "I really want to, Jackson."

"Audrey, stop crying," I told her. "You have no idea how this works. Your pussy is stretchy, baby. Girls have babies at your age. They shouldn't, and that's the second part of you being so young. You're eighteen, baby and I'm afraid fucking you will be bad for you in some way I don't even have a clue about. I'm not sure eighteen-year-old girls should be fucking. I'm pretty sure they shouldn't be fucking their brothers. I don't know anything about it and neither do you. I'm sure you're not on birth control, and I don't have any condoms. Just slow down a little! We'll work everything out; just trust me. Do you love me?"

"Yes, more than anything," she sniffed. "Can we try to fit it in, just to see? We don't have to fuck if you don't think we should, but how can I make you come then? Is there some other way?"

"I'm not sure we should try," I told her. "It's dangerous."

"Why?" she asked.

"Well, we don't want you pregnant, for one thing."

"Can't we just try for a minute? You put it in and take it right out."

"I'm not sure I can do that. It's not safe anyway, even if I could. You have no idea what kind of passions we are creating here and you could still get pregnant."

"I trust you, Jackson. I know you'd never hurt me."

"Well, you shouldn't. Damn it, Audrey, you have no idea how sexy you are. You're every man's fantasy. A young woman, just becoming mature, drop dead gorgeous, a body out of fever dreams, willing and in love with me. Once I get inside you I'm not going to want to stop. It's going to be so sweet and I'm so much in love with you and you're so God damned sexy. I think I can keep control, but it's sketchy. I appreciate you trusting me, but I don't trust myself."