A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my God; there you go again. Kiss me quick before I melt," she said.

I was happy to kiss her any chance I got. She wanted to go out to eat and I took her to a nice restaurant. She asked me to order wine and share it with her.

"Don't let anyone see you," I told her. "I'll give you wine at home if you want it."

"I want to drink some tonight," she said. "Not much but just to celebrate."

"What are we celebrating?" I asked.

"It's been two days," she whispered. "Tonight's the night, big brother. I'm going to give you everything tonight."

"Are you sure, Audrey?" I asked her.

"Yes, I've been burning up with waiting," she said. "We're going to try tonight. I don't want to hear all your doubts about what's good for me. You're good for me, and if I can take it we're going to fuck."

"That can be part of it," I told her. "What I really want to do is make sweet passionate love to you. I'll fuck you, but that's the end of the process. I don't just want sex from you, Audrey. I could get that from random strangers. I want all your love, everything you have to give me and I'm going to give it all back. Do you understand what I'm talking about?"

"Yes, I think so. I'm very much in love with you, Jackson. I want this to be perfect too. It's been a great day and we'll make it a great night, okay?"

"Yes, I just wish you had those damnable casts off so I could kiss you all over."

"Think how I feel. Soon, lover; we'll be able to do everything we want to."

I drove her home and her hand was in my pants the whole way. She put my free hand inside her shirt and she wasn't wearing a bra. I toyed with the little hard nipple and squeezed it. When we got home, I got out and held out my hand to her. She slid under the wheel and I picked her up and carried her into the house. I got a bottle of champagne out of the refrigerator and poured us tall glasses. We took them into the bedroom and I sat down on the bed and leaned against the headboard. She sat between my legs and leaned against me. We sipped champagne and she liked it a lot. I held her with one arm around her tummy and we talked in whispers.

When we finished our champagne I put my glass down on the night stand and took hers, too. She jumped up and went into the bathroom. She stayed quite a while, and when she came out the transformation was amazing. She had put on makeup and she knew what she was doing. She knew how to apply makeup somehow. She didn't look overdone, but like a sophisticated and lovely young lady. Her hair was a flaming, messy knot on top of her head, making her neck look long and slender. The lingerie she had on was unbelievably erotic. She had on a sheer wrap that reached to the middle of her thighs. It was blue with a red bow at her throat. She had a gold ankh on a gold chain around her neck and it dangled down between her breasts. The wrap was open except for the bow at her throat and she had on a little blue demi-bra with a little red bow between her breasts. It left the top half of her breasts bare, almost exposing her nipples. Her panties matched. They were blue and lacy; and nearly transparent, so that I could see her little strip of flame underneath. She looked like an erotic doll and her legs were long and slender. The casts spoiled the effect a little but they just made my heart melt as I looked at her.

My admiration must have shown in my eyes, because she had a little triumphant smile on her face as she walked toward the bed. She stood beside the bed and let me look.

"Do you like me?" she asked shyly.

"I love you, baby," I told her. "You take my breath away. Turn around for me."

She raised her arms over her head and did a little pirouette, the wrap swirling out to give me a view of her sexy little butt. She stopped, facing me, and I reached out and pulled at the bow. The wrap floated to the floor and she climbed in bed. She straddled me and gave me her lips. I kissed them and her for a long time, wrapping her little body up in my arms and trying to melt us together. She felt so amazing in my arms, like a small child but with silken skin, hard muscles and those stunning curves and bumps. Her eyes were a smoky violet and I held her tight.

"It's impossible for me to tell you how much I love you," I told her.

"Show me," she whispered against my lips.

I rolled her onto her back and traced my lips over her face, kissing her cheek bones and nibbling my way along her jaw line. I kissed and nibbled at her throat and earlobes and she sighed. When I slid the straps of her bra off her shoulders she thought I was going to take it off, but I wanted it on. I loosened the straps until it was baggy on her and her nipples were exposed. I took one little brown nub between my lips and they were as sensitive as the first time I touched them. She jumped and shuddered and when I caught the other gently between my teeth before pulling it into my mouth she came. It wasn't violent like the first time, but she moaned and shuddered. I continued down her slender body, running my tongue into her little navel, making her giggle. I didn't take the panties off either, pushing the thin strip of material to one side while I tongued her clitoris and lapped at her lips, setting her off again with stronger feelings this time. She groaned and thrust her pussy against my lips and tongue. She was dripping wet and I knew she was as relaxed and ready as she would ever be. I moved back up and claimed her lips again as my cock pressed between her labia.

"Don't you want to take off my panties?" she whispered.

"No, baby; you look too delicious in them," I told her.

I could feel the wetness of her against the head of my cock and I let it coat me as I slid it up and down, rubbing it over her clitoris and making her squirm with pleasure. I slid it back down and positioned it at her entrance. I kept her mouth occupied with mine and pressed into her. She was incredibly tight but also incredibly slippery. Her pussy lips parted and the head of my cock advanced slowly and steadily until it slid inside with a popping sensation.

She gasped and froze in place and I didn't move.

"Wait, Jackson. Don't move for a minute," she gasped. "Let me get used to it."

I held her without moving for a minute, and then began circular motions with my hips. Not advancing or retreating, I just moved around inside her. She moaned and I could see that she liked it. I pressed ahead and an inch of cock moved inside her. She stiffened again and I repeated the process until she was moving with me a little. I gave her an inch at a time, pausing to let her adjust and the pleasure was excruciating. Her heat was volcanic and I wanted to fuck her like a maniac, but this was my little sister, this was my little lover and she was going to remember this the rest of her life.

She began to pant and I could tell the sensation was overwhelming her little body. I stopped moving and just luxuriated in her tight little pussy.

"Audrey, are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yeet!" she moaned. "I don't know if I can do this, Jacks. I want to so bad but it feels like I have a telephone pole inside me. It doesn't hurt bad, but it's very uncomfortable. Do you think I'm too little?" she started to cry a little.

"It's okay, baby," I told her. "Yes, you are too little. I won't give you any more. I can tell you can't take any more. This is okay though. You can take this. You're not too little for this, and it's going to be good. Every time we do this you'll be able to take a little more. You're just a normal girl and this is your first time. This is all I ever dreamed it would be. We'll wait for a minute and then it's going to be the best thing we've ever done in our lives."

She looked up at me and I could see relief and love in her eyes. "I'm sorry I couldn't take you all in," she said.

"Don't be silly," I told her. "This is the sweetest thing I could imagine. This is perfect, you're perfect. It couldn't be any better."

She kissed me fiercely and I drew back a couple of inches before sliding back in. I could feel her lips gripping my cock as it slid out and then pushing back in as I descended. She was so tight that is was difficult to slide inside her, but as she got wetter and wetter we began to pick up speed. She groaned each time I moved forward and I could see the tension easing out of her features. She began to move her hips with me and she was pushing her pussy up to meet my thrusts. A flush was beginning on her forehead and the tops of her ears, and her breasts heaved beneath my chest.

"Oh, my God," she moaned. "It feels so good, Jackson. I can't believe it feels so good. Oh, baby, it feels good! I'm going to come for you, Jackson. I can feel it, God, oh God; you're making me... making me..." her voice broke into a groan that turned into a scream as she bridged up under me, her tiny frame shuddering as she came. I slowed as she quivered beneath me and when she began to come down I increased my tempo and she went off again. I slipped deeper into her and I realized that she had now taken more inside her without noticing. I could feel her pussy contracting and spasming around my cock and she began to relax again as I slowed. I pistoned into her and she exploded all over again. Her capacity for orgasm was amazing, and she continued to come intermittently for almost ten minutes. Her cries rose and fell with her passion and the sight and sound drove me over the edge and I spurted ropes of cum into my little sister's spasming pussy as she gave tongue to her pleasure.

"Oh, Jesus, I can feel it, Jackson. You're coming inside me! Oh, God you're making me come so hard. I can feel it inside me. It's so hot, Jacks, it's filling me up. Please, Jacks, I can't take any more. Stop, please, you're killing me! I'm going to die from coming! God, Jacks, please stop."

I coasted to a stop, my cock twitching inside her as the last few drops of cum were milked out by the convulsions of her muscles inside her pussy. I lay on top of her and kissed her over and over as we panted together. She couldn't catch her breath and began to panic a little.

"Please, Jacks, you're crushing me. I can't get my breath."

I slipped my arms under her and rolled her on top. "I'm sorry baby, I should have let you be on top," I told her. "I forget you're so tiny. You're such a sexy woman I just forget how little you are."

"It's okay," she said. "I like you on top. You're just so heavy and I'm so exhausted. God, you made me come a million times. Is it possible to die from coming?"

"I don't think so." I laughed. "Maybe if you were old and had a heart attack or something. What a way to go, though."

She giggled and it did amazing things to my cock inside her.

"God, I love you, baby" I kissed her. "You're amazing. You're the sweetest little bundle of sexy in the world. I never dreamed you would ever be like this."

"Who knew?" she said. "I never dreamed you would make me feel like this. I always loved you. It was the saddest day of my life when you left for college, and this is the happiest day of my life."

"We're just getting started, Audrey," I told her. "It's all uphill from here."

It's been ten years and she's three months pregnant with our first child. She works for the passport office and I'm retired. Someday I'll do something about another career. Right now, my job is making Audrey happy and soon, making our baby happy. No one could ask for more.