A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do trust you," she said. "If you can't stop, that's okay with me. I want to fuck you, Jacks. I don't want to be pregnant, but I want everything else you described. If I'm all that, why won't you do it?"

"Because I do love you and I don't want anything bad to happen to you. I'd rather cut off my left nut!"

"Okay," she gave in. "We won't do it now. I still want to make you come."

I sighed with relief. "Thanks, baby. I'll show you. Don't think I don't want to make love to you. I do, and I will. I just need to find out some things. Let's try some things and as we go along I'll know more, okay?"

"Yes, I can't wait. What do I do?"

"Let's just play and see what happens," I said.

I stroked my hands over her. She responded by copying my motions. I slid down the bed to her feet and began to massage her good leg. I worked at the muscles.

"Are you a runner, Audrey?" I asked.

"How could you tell?" she asked.

"You're so fit and muscular," I said. "Do you lift?"

"Yes, four days a week. I'm really strong, Jacks."

"I can tell. I'm going to love working out with you."

I moved up her leg, working her thigh muscles on both legs above her cast. I spread them apart and slid my hands over the tendons stretched between her thighs. She began to make small motions as I slipped my hands under her and cupped that tiny little hard butt. I moved my face close to her pussy and the scent of her filled my nostrils, clean sweet girl, aroused and waiting to be fulfilled.

I parted her lips with my fingers and she was the most beautiful sight I had ever seen. She was totally bare except for that one little strip. I licked at her lips and tasted her sweetness. She gasped and quivered as I flicked her little clitoris. It swelled beneath my touch and elongated. I continued to flick it and I felt her shiver as her body drew taut. I flexed my fingers on the hard little butt in my hands and sucked her clit into my mouth, lashing it now with my tongue and she exploded, bucking until I could hardly maintain contact. When her spasms fell to shudders I kissed my way back up to her lips.

"That's how you do it, Audrey," I whispered.

She nodded and rolled to her stomach. She let her lips explore my body and it was exquisite torture. She moved down over my belly and took my cock in her little hands. Her cast was rough and I flinched. She took that hand away and played with the good one. She felt the texture and tested the hardness with her fingers. She fingered the spongy head and pulled the slit on the end open a little, memorizing every detail.

"Are they all this big?" she asked.

"No, baby. Some are little and some big. Some are bigger than mine."

"I can't believe that. How big is it?"

"I don't go around measuring my cock," I told her. "What kind of douche bag does that?"

"How big is average?" she asked.

"Maybe six inches?"

"I'm going to put it in my mouth," she said.

She licked the head like a ice cream cone. It twitched and jumped in her hand and she giggled; the feeling incredible on my sensitive head. She slipped it into the O her lips made and she took a couple of inches in, her tongue swirling around the head. The heat of her mouth was intense and I felt my excitement build quickly. She took a little too much and gagged.

"Just take what you can," I gasped. "Gagging isn't fun."

She nodded on my cock and began to bob her head up and down, creating an intense suction as her hand pumped up and down. I ran my hand over her butt, stretched out beside me. I slipped a finger into her pussy and she moaned around my cock in her mouth. She was very tight and very moist but she took my finger without any sign of pain. I couldn't feel any obstruction, and I wondered how she lost her hymen. I was pleased that it wasn't there and I inserted a second finger. She flinched a little at that, but she didn't pull away and she kept up her mouth movements, even speeding up her motions a bit.

I pumped her little pussy with my fingers and her hips began to writhe. I was at the edge and I thought I should warn her.

"Baby, I'm going to come. There's going to be a lot of cum and unless you want it in your mouth you should pull off and just pump me with your hand."

She pulled back and pumped me, twisting her hand over the head and I groaned as thick ropes of cum spurted up, hitting her in the face and making her jerk back in surprise.

"Don't stop," I begged, and she continued to pump, aiming the shots onto her breasts. I kept pumping her pussy and she groaned as she came with me, our bodies shuddering together in release.

She pulled her pussy off my fingers and spun around, looking up at me, seeking my approval. It was the most erotic scene I had ever witnessed. She was a little messy cherub, cum spattered over her mouth and cheeks, her hair covering us in flaming waves and her little breasts just peaking up behind my deflating cock.

She licked her lips, tasting my cum, and it seemed like she enjoyed it. She slid her lips back down over the head, cleaning cum off it and swallowing it down.

I sat up and picked her up in my arms, carrying her into the bathroom and sitting her on the counter. She squealed at the cold granite on her little butt and I turned the hot water on. I got a washcloth and got it wet and warm. I put a little soap on it and cleaned her up. I rinsed off the soap and carried her back to bed.

I flipped back the covers and put her in, lying beside her and cradling her in my arms. I kissed her freshly scrubbed face and lips. I couldn't get enough of my sweetheart. Her little face was glowing and she seemed very satisfied.

"Was I good?" she asked.

"You were incredible, baby," I told her. "It was everything I dreamed it would be. Can I hold you while we take a nap?"

"You can always hold me," she said. "Can I sleep in your bed from now on?"

"It's our bed, if you want it to be," I said.

"I do," she nodded her head. "I don't ever want to sleep anywhere else. Can I lay on you?"

I pulled her leg over me, the cast bumping my shin painfully. She put her good arm over me and snuggled her little naked body up against me, her cheek pillowed on my chest. She kissed my nipple under her and her eyes closed. She was asleep almost instantly, and I joined her, cupping one hard little butt cheek in my hand.

We slept nearly all day, and when we woke up she needed to pee. I took her in and the process became routine. We took a shower together and I cooked dinner. I took her for a drive after we ate, we went down to the beach and I pushed her down the sidewalk for a while. I got her out of her chair and we sat on a bench and watched to ocean roll in. I took her back home and we watched a couple of movies on Netflix. She was yawning toward the end and it was contagious.

She looked up at me with those big blue eyes all sleepy looking. "Take me to bed, Jacks," she said.

I took her to the bathroom first. We brushed and she told me about her braces. I still hadn't made a doctor's appointment or checked into a dentist. I had to get busy tomorrow. I brushed her hair for a long time, loving the feel of those silken waves of flame. I carried her toward her bedroom and she reminded me that she was sleeping with me.

"Sorry, kitten," I said. "I forgot."

She was able to take off her own clothes and she slept with me naked again. I never liked sleeping naked. It made me feel exposed and vulnerable. I wore boxers and she mocked me for my insecurity. She didn't mind when she spooned up against me though. I put my arm under her head and wrapped her up with my other as we drifted off.

She was still asleep when I got up the next morning. I left her there and made coffee. I sipped it while I made some phone calls. I knew a couple of doctors, one on the company payroll. The CIA doesn't hire bad doctors. One had treated me for a bullet wound once, and some exotic fever another time. I called him and he didn't feel qualified to treat Audrey, but he recommended an orthopedic surgeon. I told him I wanted him to see her and give her a prescription for birth control.

"Do you think she's sexually active?" he asked.

"I have no idea," I lied. "This is just in case. Just do it, Clark, and stop asking questions. Do you want me to have your financial records checked?"

"No need to be such a dick," he said. "I don't need to see her. I'll write you a prescription and call it in. You can pick it up this afternoon."

I called some dentists that handled braces and got her an appointment to get them tightened. The surgeon agreed to look at her and check how the breaks were coming along. Next on my list was talking to some schools. I had a private school in mind. I knew how smart Audrey was. She was taking some pretty advanced classes for her age and I thought this school would be good. It was a parochial school run by the Presbyterians, and it had a good academic reputation. I set up an appointment to talk to them and got some information about what they were looking for. There was a waiting list, but I pulled a few strings and that wasn't a problem.

I ran down to a pastry shop and the grocery store. There was a stand on the corner that sold fruit and I bought bunches. She was still asleep when I got home so I spent some time cutting up fruit. I had Niño bananas, tiny sweet little things that taste much different than the ones you get in the super market, papayas, mangos, soursop, passion fruit, guavas and three kinds of melon. I put some pastries on a tray, poured chocolate milk and piled the fruit on a plate with two bamboo skewers.

She was just a little sexy lump under the covers and I watched her sleep a minute. She woke up when I sat down beside her. She stretched like a kitten and sat up. I scooted in behind her and leaned against the headboard while she leaned back on my chest. The covers slid down and I got to look at her gorgeous little tits while we ate. I got the plate of fruit and fed her chunks. She loved everything but the soursop. It wasn't sweet enough to suit her. I took a chunk every now and then and we ate it all. She ate both pastries and drank her milk. She chattered up at me the whole time and I was reminded how young she was. I asked her what she liked to do and she gave me a whole list.

She liked running and racquet ball, swimming and lying in the sun, music and cell phones. She also liked math and science, which surprised me. She liked old cars, computers and she smiled up at me and told me she liked one boy.

"Is it me?" I asked.

She blushed and nodded. We talked about music and I let her look over my phone. "Don't you have any music made in the last ten years?" she asked.

I laughed. "There hasn't been any music made in the last ten years." I told her. "There's been a lot of noise, but no music. Who do you like?"

"I like mostly alternative music," she said.

"I have a lot of that on the computer," I told her. "It just isn't on my phone. I'll get you one and you can put everything I have on it."

She wanted me to play her some, so I got up and made a playlist. I started it with Caught a Ghost's No Sugar and ended with Beans and Fatback's Use Me, with the Artic Monkeys in between. She knew the Monkeys, but not the other two and she was impressed.

She needed the restroom so I took her and waited until she called. She had made it from the stool to the bidet by herself and I carried her back to bed. She pulled me down with her and we kissed and played for a while. We didn't get too energetic because I told her we had appointments.

I took her to the doctor and he did some x-rays. He was satisfied with her progress and told her the leg cast could come off in a couple of weeks. The arm was more serious. It was broken near a growth plate and he thought it should stay on at least six more weeks. He fitted her leg cast with a walking heel so she could stump around and we made an appointment for two weeks later.

I took her to the drug store and picked up her prescription. She took it out of the sack and looked at the little disk.

"What is this, Jacks?" she asked.

"It's birth control, Audrey."

She squealed with delight. "Does this mean we can..."

"Yes, baby; in a couple of days," I told her.

We went to her school interview. I had gotten faxes of her course work sent over and they were very impressed. When I told them I worked for the CIA, any hesitation they felt vanished and they accepted her. She would start in two weeks, with the new term. They took us around for the tour and Audrey loved the place.

We went shopping and she bought a lot of new clothes. I don't think Mom ever let her pick out her own clothes, and she had a blast. She insisted on modeling everything for me. She bought three bikinis and she looked smoking hot. Her bruises and scrapes were mostly faded out and she was stunning. She still needed to work on her tan, but she would get to that later.

We went to a fancy lingerie store and she picked out a lot of things, but she didn't model any of that. She told me she wanted to, but at home. The clerk wouldn't have approved anyway, so I agreed that was best. I took her out for dinner and she was able to walk around for the first time.

I stopped at an apartment complex and made her wait in the car while I went in. I wouldn't tell her where I was going and she frowned at me. "I don't like you keeping secrets from me, Jackson."

"Well, get used to it," I told her. "I'm a spy and it's my job to keep secrets. You're going to like this one anyway."

"Okay," she said. "I'm going to tell you everything though."

I kissed her. "Thanks, baby. I won't keep anything important to you secret, I promise."

It took me about ten minutes, and we drove home. I poured her some juice and got a beer for myself. I sat down by her on the sofa and pulled a baggie of weed out of my jacket pocket.

"What's that," she asked.

"It's weed," I told her. "You said you wanted to try some things. I think it's best you try them first with me. You won't get in any trouble that way. Drugs and alcohol cloud your judgment. You can get into ugly situations if you don't have any experience. I smoke it once in a while. I only do it by myself or with people that I know I can trust. There aren't three people in the world I trust. You remember that. Even people you like will take advantage of you if they get half a chance. There aren't three people in the world I'd trust you to get high with. Two of them are in this room. You ask me before you do anything like this. If you want to do anything you're not sure about, you do it here. If you make some friends at school and they want to get high or drink, you bring them here. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Jacks, I won't do anything without telling you. Did you get this when we stopped?"

"Yes, I wanted it to be a surprise."

"What do we do with it?" she asked.

"We could smoke it or bake with it," I told her. "We'll smoke it and bake another time, okay?"

"Yes," she said. "I've never smoked before."

"I know; you'll probably cough a lot. It's okay. If you drink your juice before you take a hit, it will go down easier."

I got out my bong and put a bud in the bowl. I showed her how to do it, holding the lighter to the bud and sucking the smoke through the water in the bong. I held the pungent smoke in for a minute and then let it out. This was good stuff.

I held it up and she put her mouth on it and took a suck, testing it out.

"Okay, I'm ready now," she said.

I put another bud in and she got ready. I fired it up and she drew in all she could stand. She held it bravely and then exploded in a coughing fit. I gave her a drink and she was better. She coughed a few more times and her eyes were watering. I took another hit and got it ready for her. She drank some juice before, this time, and she didn't cough as much. She smoked four bowls and I could see her eyes getting glassy. I put Pink Floyd on the system and we listened to the Wish You Were Here album and talked. She talked less and less as she mellowed and finally she just snuggled into me and rested her head on my shoulder with her eyes closed.

"This is very good music," she whispered, "and it feels like I'm floating away."

"Let me attach a tether first," I told her.

She giggled a bit and she giggled again. Her eyes opened and she burst out laughing. She was very high and I got tickled watching her laugh. We laughed together hysterically. She took a drink of her juice and nearly choked when she started laughing in the middle of a swallow. That broke us up again and she squealed and hugged me.

"This feels really nice, Jacks. I see what you meant about losing control, though. I feel safe doing this with you. I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else. I don't want to do it very often either. I'm really hungry. Do you have some chips?"

"It's called the munchies," I told her. "It's a side effect of smoking weed. That's why cancer patients do it. It helps with nausea and it makes them want to eat. It's really good medicine, and it makes you feel good, doesn't it?"

I got a bag of chips and we ate half of them. She stood up and led me to the bathroom. We took a shower together and brushed our teeth and she led me to bed. She sat on the edge between my legs and I brushed her hair. It had become a nightly ritual that I loved. It was so sensual, running the brush and my fingers through all that silk. She took her first birth control pill. She wanted to cuddle for a while and I held her and played with that amazing butt. She got turned on and we did a 69 until we both exploded together.

She turned around and lay on top of me until we drifted off. Sometime in the night she slid down beside me and when I woke up she was in her favorite spoon position. I played with her perfect little breasts until she woke up and we made love to each other with our mouths again.

I took her sailing that day. I had packed a lunch and she loved being on the water. She wore one of her new bikinis and I had all sorts of fun taking her out of it. I put sunblock all over her and loved on her oiled up body. She could hardly wait to take the casts off so we could swim. I wondered if the plastic trick would work but I was afraid to try it. I made a note to ask Dr. Clark if there was something people wore over casts to swim.

We ate our picnic and she lost her bikini again, afterward. I loved her in it but she didn't put it back on until we started back in.

"There's no use putting it on when you're just going to take it off again. Make sure you get plenty of sunblock back there," she said as I played with her butt. I stroked my slippery cock up and down between her cheeks.

"You have a thing about butts, don't you," she giggled.

"I do when they look and feel like yours," I told her. I came on her back by rubbing between them.

"I'll let you do mine sometime," she said.

"Oh, my God," I exclaimed. "You're amazing, baby." That's when I came, the thought pushing me over the edge.

"Have you ever done that?" she asked.

"No, Audrey; I've always been afraid I would hurt the girl," I told her. "I'm afraid I would hurt you, too."

"Well, you'll just have to be very gentle," she said. "I'm not ready for that yet. Someday though, I want to try it with you. I want to try everything with you, Jackson."

"Why do you call me Jackson when you're being serious and Jacks when we're just talking?" I asked her.

"I don't know," she confessed. "It just seems right. Do you mind?"

"No, I just love hearing you talk," I told her. "You have that little sexy voice. It's low and husky and little girl, all at the same time."

"You say the sweetest things," she told me. "That's part of the reason I love you. You always say things that make me feel like I'm special."

"You are special, baby," I told her. "You mean everything to me. I'm just telling you what millions of men would like to tell you. I'm just lucky that you love me."