All Comments on 'A New One'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 202 Comments
hindsight2020hindsight2020about 13 years ago

Much better than other recent efforts. 4 stars.

NeuroBillNeuroBillabout 13 years ago
More?

This story of yours is begging for chapter 2, and, IMHO, should be from his point of view after some time has passed. (I wouldn't object to interludes from her point of view either.) With your (JPB) imagination, such a story might be interesting and unpredictable because there exists a chance for either a real reconciliation or a real 2nd crisis.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
A good story

Open ended lets the reader make up their own result of the story or for Bob to post chapter two.

Thanks for the read.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 13 years ago
What?

He's going to take this gang banging bitch back? Unbelievable. I hope he doesn't marry her!

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
Yawn ANOTHER tale of an unbelieveably STUPID man

This is getting to be really boring. Through the entire story Frank correctly states what Kathy said... but as usualy with ALL JPB stories Frank never talks about what kathy word's actually meant.

Franks nevers ask the 1 KEY question>

Lets assume that Kathy really thought that frank only marired her to get her away from her abusive family.. and that he didnt really LOVE her.

According to Kathy's confession she had NOT really fallen out of love with Frank. She has come to believe that Frank ONLY married her to get her away from her terrible abusive parents.

Um.. so ? That act in itself is a strong sign of love. Yet kathy Missed that while aspect.

But even ASSUMING kathy had NOT found some one else--a clear lie but we will get to that in a second-- WHY did kathy have to do it THIS way?

Surely IF Kathy REALLY felt this way over the course of several Months she should of talked to Frank at some point. Franks was bring mean or cruel or nasty.

So WHY didnt she talk to frank FIRST?

**** AND EVEN MORE IMPORTNAT WHY DIDNT FRANK EVER ASK THAT QUESTION???****

frank: I don't believe this. Why didn't you tell me this instead of telling me you didn't love me and wanted a divorce?"

"I wanted to do it quick so I could start getting over the hurt."

That is a NON sequiter. It makes NO sense. Zero. Kathy is explaiming WHY she did what she did... she is NOT explaining why she thought what she thought.

WHY did kathy lie to others about WHY Frank forced her out? If she really felt that way... she should of been talking ohers and seeking re-assurance

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
Damn JPB!!! You've written so many stories that this one seems like a repost...

But because you are one of the true masters I enjoyed it. Thanks...

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 13 years ago

Much better than other recent efforts. 4 stars.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 13 years ago
Your Easy

I knew all the way through and especially when he attended the gang-bang that you would find a clever way to justify his taking her back.

Good story...Thanks - Again!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 13 years ago
Disappointed

Not in the reconcilliation, that part is understandable to me - no problem there at all. Just in the despicable nature of the characters, every one of them with the possible exceptions of Norm and Kathy have little redeaming social value. The scene with beating the guy comingout of the resturaunt was just childishly thug behavior. Normally that isn't part of my criteria for not caring for a story, crappy characters. If the story were well constructed and well written it would be okay. This one isn't up to the author's normal standard in my opinion.

gogreengogreenabout 13 years ago
nice story

an enjoyable story and a predictable ending, but it was nice getting to the ensign and reading it.

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 13 years ago
So doubt can come from motives?

You did write a very good reconciliation, but I have to worry about the motives for the initial breakup. I can't believe that Kathy would not have breached the subject, and that Frank would have seen through the smokescreen that Mary and Joe set up. Even if it was true, she should have seen him as a protector and not as a guy with a weak spot for a sob story.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 13 years ago
Another guy waiting forever for the unfaithful girl

WHY doesn't Kathy ever ask Frank if he loves her? I will admit that some guys could be motivated by gallantry to step in and "save the girl". But after a while love can't be faked. Kathy had doubts and she NEVER asked Frank, never talked with him about it? <br><br>

A spouse saying they don't love you and walking out on you has to be one of the most damaging things that can be done to a person. Kathy's actions seem to have an unusual reason, to release Frank to find someone he loved. But again, you don't talk about it first?? Did she ever consider that she might be wrong (as she was) and what the impact would be on Frank in that case? She claims she leave for Frank's sake but if she was wrong it would have, and did, tear him apart. I can accept people doing dumb stuff in daily life. But this was an enormous screw up. <br><br>

Then of course Franks pines for 4 years. That's pretty unbelievable as well. A guy that has been around the world and had women all over the place and is a pretty high level businessman and he is still hung up on a woman who says she didn't love him? Nahhhhh.

grogers7grogers7about 13 years ago
Classic JPB

Better written, but the essence of the story is classic JPB.

lagrimas458lagrimas458about 13 years ago
I enjoy your writing

You have a way with your stories. Most are very captivating. I look forward to seeing new stories from you. Most are very good. Please keep on writing. I do enjoy reading your work.

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
Brain Freeze?????

You must have written this one at the Dairy Queen!!!!!!! (Keep them coming Bob)

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 13 years ago
A Nice change

Finally a girl who isn't immediately hooked to gang bangs. And from what I see in most women I know, they would feel the same way. While there may be physical pleasure, they really would not enjoy it because of feeling like a piece of meat. Most women would rather have tenderness and intimate loving then gang bangs any day.

Haven't you ever done something so stupid you regret it the rest of your life? Can't we learn from our stupidity and find some grace and redemption?

zed0zed0about 13 years ago
Yawn!

Every now and then I will read a JPB story to see if she has grown a pair yet. She hasn't!

FD45FD45about 13 years ago
CONTRIVED

The photo thing is just SO contrived that I when I read it, I was just stareing at the screen in bemusement. Once you did that, the entire premise was knocked on it's ass.

She wasn't going to look at the guys who were going to be balls deep in her? If only to see if they had any genital sores, a visceral criminal look or even to check age/race/appearance? Really?

I liked the set up. You made the guy a real character. But she was undeveloped. If the first years of marriage she had seemed incredibly self consicious or had low self esteem, it would have been better. And I can buy her trying to fuck the pain away once...and as others have noted, ONLY once because it doesn't work for longer then the orgasm.

And because of her insecurities, I can also see her as gloaming onto the only 'decent' man in her life. Combine first love, first safety etc. But you didn't establish her relationship insecurities!

One last plaint. As soon as she did everyone at the bang, and caught sight of her ex, she should have employed her Emily Post, in the sex appendix and remembered 'A hostess who invites guests to a gangbang is under an obligation to make sure that each guest is serviced at least twice. Of course while the most generous hostesses offer choice of holes, it is not out of bounds to allow her discretion, particularly if she is excepted at high tea tomorrow and is expected to sit on hard garden chairs. It is also wise to avoid establishing a time period for the party so as to allow her to discretely forgo excessive servicing if things become emotionally uncomfortable." Thus as soon as she got everyone off at least twice, she could (and should) have cut off the action so she could focus on the ex.

So a three and you only missed a two by the skin of your nads.

SELSTIMSELSTIMabout 13 years ago
Worked For Me

I thought it was pretty entertaining. Unlike some, I thought the characters were pretty well developed by their actions. Oddly enough, I have seen people act just like Kathy. They don't think they are worth anything, especially coming from an abusive and alcoholic family so they just have a hard time believing that anybody could love them. They think it's like a dream come true that it just couldn't last. So, to avoid getting really hurt they break up first. I have no clue what FD45 is talking about. He just doesn't know how to pick up on the not so subtle clues that tells one about a person's personality. Also, the picture thing was all about her trying to find a guy that had the same physical attributes as Frank. Since she can't have the real thing at least she can close her eyes and pretend that she is getting fucked by Frank. Norm just loved her so much that without even knowing why (until Frank told him she was his ex) he just complied with her wishes to find guys with Frank's attributes to please her. Sorry JPB, sometimes I just feel the need to explain the obvious to some of your slower readers. As always, different but entertaining, Thank you

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
bullshit selstim ...

You are partially correct that kathy coming from a screwed up family MIGHT think she cant REALLY be loved.

But at the end of the story Frank's inability to ask the KEY question... "WHY DIDN'T YOU COME TO ME AND ASK BEFORE YOU LEFT?"...

is not remotely believeable.

the reason why Frank never asks that question is b/c to do so blows the forced reconciliation train OFF the tracks.

There is NO answer for Kathy's action.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 13 years ago
I actually liked it.

I would have liked the story to have included some telling of their getting back together, but it wasn't needed. I too have known people who have done something stupid and wanted to try to fix it, but didn't. The story was believable.

Thank you.

FD45FD45about 13 years ago
Selfstim

I wanted to be fair to your critiques so I went back and reread the section between where Frank met her and they divorced.

1. He met her bowling. No mention was made of her personality, or even a description.

2. They got married and she liked sex a lot except anal.

3. She divorced his ass.

That's it! There are no clues about her state of mind until we are blatantly told by someone well after the fact. This is not a character! This is a vagina with a name. And even after the fact, she still is underdeveloped.

I agree with the premise of her doing this because of where she came from.

I think it idiotic that a woman who has access to photos of men she will be sleeping with won't look at the pictures! I'll buy that she might not require a meet and greet. I can accept that she might trust her friends to pick out some suitable guys. I can't accept that photos were available and weren't used! It was a bridge too far.

Here:

Norm looked at me. "She's a bit picky. She asked me to check out some guys by body type. She likes dark haired guys about your size and shape. That's why I picked you out." See? Was that so hard? She trusts Norm to find someone suitable without the photos. Or she actually LOOKED at the photos. Of course, that would change the story totally, but frankly for the better. I might do a Mandy and rewrite this.

DavidYoungDavidYoungabout 13 years ago
Hello...Hello!!!

Its a story, not a true story, just story! Get a grip people! JPB Thank you for the entertainment and thanks for the time and effort that your put into the wonderful stories that you write.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAabout 13 years ago
Not Bad!

Thanks for sharing it.

Mandy01Mandy01about 13 years ago
Fuck my blue dog!

Was I under the hair dryer when this was posted? Sorry I’m late...flicks hair out of face.

Okay, I have to agree with FD45 to a little extent here. While I enjoyed this little saga, and felt Bob did a wonderful job of developing Frank’s character. He seems to have fallen in a heap with Kathy’s, but I have found that a lot with JPB’s stories, he finds it hard to give his female characters any sort of substance. Kathy’s motivation could have been delved into more without destroying the plot twists.

As per usual, I disagree with Harry...as if that’s a surprise. I don’t have any trouble with Kathy and Frank getting back together, although I would worry if he went straight out and married her again. I think a friend with benefits based relationship would be satisfactory for an extended period until Kathy proves herself the loving, caring faithful partner.

I’d be happy to see this one stay a single chapter; I think it will only go astray if Bobby gets it into his head to do a second chapter...lol

I gave you four stars Bob, keep’em coming mate.

Amanda

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3about 13 years ago
I liked the story but

there are some serious contradictions in her reasons to leave Frank. First, she said that she left because she did not want him to be stuck with her. Huh! What signs existed to show that Frank was unhappy? Although she loved sex she was the one who stopped taking the initiation to make love to him. Second, she never explained anything to Frank prior to the gangbang. If she was going to beg to come back into his life you would think that she would be honest before her birthday. The whole gangbang appears to be a setup to use sex to get him back. To have his boss clue Frank to the gangbang, then Norm screen him in and they (Norm and Kathy) do not know who is? To answer the question what can Frank lose - simple - peace of mind. It is plain that Kathy wants a loving relationship not just a roommate. Once Frank invest in her again how will he know that she will be faithful? She now has a group of playmates she can call on while he is at work. Excellent story because often life is not black and white!

roscovichroscovichabout 13 years ago
Well done once again JPB .

Excellent read as per your standard. To the other commenters, you have to realize that each Author have a little quirks, it's called a writers license. You have to accept it all if you want to enjoy your reading.

Thank's JPB .

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I stopped reading after Frank beat up Kathy's lover.

Then I skipped to the end and rated the silly and unrealistic story 1*. Just Plain Bob is living in La La Land if he thinks Frank can assault his wife and Kathy’s lover and not be severely penalized. Then, since Frank was such an asshole and assaulted her, Kathy would go ahead and file for divorce and the alimony would be much higher than $100 per month. It would be $1,000 or more.

First, within ten minutes after Frank assaulted Kathy by grabbing her arm and pushing her out the door, the police would arrest Frank and before Frank got out of jail he would be given a restraining order preventing him from coming anywhere near the house or Kathy.

Second, there is no way that Frank would dare violate the restraining ordered and assault Kathy's lover because he knows that not only would he go to prison for years, he would be sued and after he got out of prison, he would spend the next ten to twenty years paying a quarter of his income to Kathy's lover.

Frank's threat to make bail and continue his assault against Kathy's lover is nonsense. In the bail hearing after the judge hears Frank violated his restraining order and after Kathy and her lover testified that Frank threatened to break her lover's arms when he makes bail, bail would be denied. And, if the Judge did grant bail, it would only occur after Frank told the judge that he would behave. The Judge would give Frank a severe lecture, issue a restraining order not to come close to Kathy and her lover, and Frank would not dare add perjury and contempt of court the additional assault charges.

The fact is that it is easy to claim that you can threaten someone and say you mean it. However, self-preservation to avoid thirty years in prison is more important than carrying out some false threat.

After reading about Frank’s assaulting Kathy’s lover, I stopped reading the unrealistic story, skipped to the end, and rated the story 1*.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
WOW hard shit

And harder choices -

She did not cheat and had her fling outside of marriage and all evidence says she is dedicated to him - what do you do ????>?>

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
High 5

Plus the 4 stars Dorkknob didn't use =9 star story

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Why not?

Sort of like a perverted Cinderella

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
You must have been in the Air Force

the first sergeant in the army is called "top" he is an E8. A "first shirt" is an air force term and he can be an E7 or an E8. still reading it but it is interresting. will get back with a star in a few.

shangoshangoabout 12 years ago
I was Army and we called the 1SG

Top or the "First Shirt" so, no worries there. HOWEVER" you did have your female lead chill a Merlot! That, Sir, is unforgivable!

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
Good story

But shango if u had called top "shirt" he would have put a boot so far up your ass you would have peen spitting his boot laces.

And no way take a gang bang slut back - her "passions" obviously don't equal one man one dick. What kind of fucked up woman wants to just "try" a fucking gang bang?

But he'll it's just a story so he can take her back and deal with guys he does not know asking if she is still into "fill in the blank"

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
HIS ONLY HOPE WILL BE

the cell phone is in roaming mode, TK U MLJ LV NV

droogedroogeover 11 years ago
Different Drums...

Well written story, the characters are feasible though none of them are particularly likable. I had a problem with your ending as the characters became incongruous especially Frank and Kathy.

The last scene in the story was surreal. Kathy walked out on Frank four years previously because she thought that he pitied her rather than loved her. At the end Frank not only becomes involved in her barebacked gang bang but when he realizes it is his ex who is being banged hangs around to watch her getting fucked by other men which he is surprised to learn arouses him and gives him an erection.

The Frank at the beginning of the story would never accept his wife stepping out let alone being a gang banged slut who he watches enjoying anal with strangers when during their marriage she refused Frank who she professes to love with all her being the very thing he wants most..

Kathy claims it is curiosity that has her asking Norm to set up her gang bang so is one to presume that satisfying her curiosity is more important than her love for Frank?. Wouldn't Frank be spending the remainder of his life wondering what else she might be sexually curious about? Frank had it right all along until the end there was no going back for him and Kathy.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 LACK OF COMMUNICATION

doesnt count for stupidity. And 2 weeks doesnt make 1 year of cheating, TK U MLJ LV NV

reddogs88reddogs88over 11 years ago
I can see that as an ending

I hate cheaters, but a wife who says she doesn't love you and never did. Wow that hurts big. I like how the story went in a common sense way and the gangbang was hot. I thought I would never say this about a woman who hurt me that bad, but enough time has passed and it looks like she wants a second chance and Franks life would probably be better, so I would take her back. I still can't believe I said that, but it works in this story. Good job of writing.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

fuck the bitch - you got nothing in common with her. you really want a wife who thinks a gangbang is a great birthday gift?

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Time hasn't changed a thing

She already told you she never loved you. She used you to get away from her parents then used another man to get away from you. Took your money. And now, after showing you how big a slut she is, you're going to call her? I assume you fell off the loading dock and cracked your skull. The apparent brain damage that ensued would be the ONLY excuse you'd have to call her. What happened to your pride and self-respect? I gagged on your ending.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
think this through

If she had really believed her sister, a normal person would have talked to her husband about what she'd heard - not come up with some elaborate scheme to mess up her own life. If she loved him, she would have at least attempted to talk to him about it to see if he loved her.

A normal person does not run around fucking all kinds of people in all kinds of situations, especially if they want to get back together with their ex. Why would he want her more after she turned into a tramp that went "bareback" exposing herself to every disease under the sun? Why would he fuck her bareback after all the other guys did? Doesn't anyone in this story understand germ theory and AIDS?

Lot's of irrational stuff happening here. Not too believable and the story loses it's grip/

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 10 years ago
Of Course

You still love her and yes - you'd like to smack the hell out of her butt for stupidity.

Bring her back, be straight with her, put the baggage in the trash and go for it - you know - You Want To!!!

Thanks Bob. I notice a whole bunch of comments from self appointed consults with no life experience. Oh well, at least here they have a chance to vent and believe others think they are cleaver and have the experience and wisdom of many centuries of human nature...Oh Well!!!

norcal62norcal62over 10 years ago
Waste of time to write. Waste of time to read.

A little ditty for the fetishists in the crowd.

bobyroy69bobyroy69over 10 years ago
Just Sick Bob

"You often hear the phrase that "Life isn't fair" and I'm living proof that it is true. But every once in a while life gives you a gift that helps ease things somewhat. Again, I'm living proof." - JSB's opening statement...

Here's my two cent's worth...

If you're living proof of this sort, please change the name...

sdc92078sdc92078over 10 years ago
Just because he lets her "come home" doesn't mean he has to marry her again.

Let her be the live-in housekeeper with benefits.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
Generally I am against reconciliation BUT...

...in this case, since he still has feelings for her even though she semi-killed him once and she has had a ton of dicks in her since she left him I think he should give it a try. No marriage but let her come, fuck her and have her keep the place clean and cook for him. He would be no worse off if he had to boot her out again in a year or so, some emotional attachment but not like the first time. (And he could have her ass all he wanted, he coveted it the whole time they were married.)

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Something is Seriously Wrong With Her!

C'mon, it is one thing to fuck a crazy girl. It is another thing to have a relationship with a crazy girl and it is still another to marry one, and make her the mother of your children! Do that and you are as crazy as she is! You are setting yourself up for a lifetime of pain and suffering for you and your kids! Sickening

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
No Fucking Way!

Since it appears he is going to call her he should tell her to marry Norm, because he a) never wants to see her again, and

b) there is ZERO chance he will ever speak to her again, and

c) if she can't live without him then she should just drop dead!

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
Too fabulous for me!

Five guys have some serious orientation problems! They need to come out of the closet. Just like every fabulous guy I've ever met; you better lock up your wife, daughter, son, dog and don't pick up anything from the floor.

This was in the wrong category.

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
KarenE Nailed it

Yuck

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good story

showed a different view of ones mind, and also what the definition of real love is, and sometimes, what it takes to realize it.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

many emotions, might I say immature emotions. reality sets in on one, and the reality of what life is takes hold. interesting story, from the stand point of someone who has not been through the wringer with a woman before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
He reached for the phone

And when she answered he told her that they were NEVER getting back together. He still remembered that she told him she never really loved him to begin with, that she had cheated on him, that he had to give her half the savings and alimony. Now she shows up pulling train train. What will she she want next? To peg him? To swap? She is a psychotic, mixed up, self centered, egotistical bitch. No way in hell he takes her back after all she has done to him. He'd have to be brain dead. At least Bob left this story ending open so we can ALL agree he never takes her back! DONE!

FD45FD45about 9 years ago
I don't know.

Seeing a woman you supposedly love be a punch board for four other guys leaves some emotional scars (at least in normal people)

But...she came from a very broken and abusive home. She might not KNOW what love is until it was gone. Not making excuses, but a bit of perspective. Recall how much Mary changed after marriage.

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
3rd read

loved the story. I have found that a lot of males and females get married for different reasons, not all legitimately. I hope they do get together, for both his and her sake. I'm not sure of the differences that exists between them, but what the story reveals is that they both love each other. For anyone to die with that thought in their mind is consoling in the least. who knows what they have till it's gone?

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
****

Good story but I hope he doesn't take her back. That is one seriously messed up chick. Nitro is safer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Second time through this one

And I'm standing by my gut instinct. Don't take her back. She's seriously damaged merchandise.

It doesn't matter if she still loves you, a stalker and serial killer can be the same way. But their damaged too.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
I'M JUST A LONELY BOY

biding my time in the cold. TK U MLJ LV NV

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
4th read

I know, it's a lot of reading. I have a few questions for the anon's. how often do you find the love of your life? how can one mistake make that much of a difference in the great scheme of things? how much sorrow will both endure, before they admit they were, or should be together? personally, I'd take her back in a heart beat, not only because of the reasons stated by his friend, but by the truth of it. I'm a romantic, so what.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Response back to "Tootight1"- are you a romantic on drugs?

Or are you just another one of those putrid cum-sucking fags who are extreme wimps that would take this "always-will-cheat-again & again" slut back in a heartbeat? In either case, your logic is serious flawed but the reason for that type of thinking is unknown at this point. So please enlighten us!

Your average anon.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
No Fucking Way

Normally would have given this 3 or 4 *'s, but just the THOUGHT that he MIGHT take her back made me give it just one star.

bruce22bruce22almost 9 years ago
Very entertaining fantasy

Come on KarenE after all this work your going to give a one to JPB? Not fair. Personally I would not consider taking her back because she is a liar.... if I believe what she is saying at the moment. There can be no trust..

sugnasugnaalmost 9 years ago
Mental Case

She is a mental case. She is clearly either very mentally ill or developmentally disabled. In either case, he was dumb enough to let it go and marry her. When she got crazy/stupid and decided to leave, that was a blessing. One of the funny things about these stories is how the husbands all seem to have broken hearts and want their wives back. If she cheated on you, she never loved you. Not really. It just doesn't work that way. A lot of people are married to people that they have never loved. Yup, think about it. They may have been in love with being in a relationship, they may have loved the idea of being married, but they never really loved their spouse. That is why it is so easy to cheat. If you really love someone, you think about them every day, you think about how to make their lives better and more secure. If you love someone, you do not have time to think about cheating. This goes for parents too, if you really love your kids you would never cheat on them and wreck their childhoods and possibly their lives! Holy crap, it is just that simple!!! Okay, so back to the broken heart thing, once you realize that they never loved you, ask yourself if you really loved them? If not, no harm, no foul - move on. If so, then be grateful that you learned to love another person! Loving another person is the greatest satisfaction in life! If you can love one, you can love another more deserving person. You should not go on in a one sided love relationship cheating or not! It is unhealthy for all. Move on, you have experience, you will chose better the next time! Believe me!

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 8 years ago
Another fine tale...

...crippled by the lack of an ending.

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
seriously?

Norm doesnt see the difference between a guy participating in a gangbang versus the slut whose getting fucked by 10 random man in all her holes.. lol

On a side note i have always been curious about participating in or atleast watching a gangbang or threesome

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
No Way!

No way should he take her back!

Once again, we see a stupid wife who makes ASSUMPTIONS about her husband, and takes action based on them, instead of TALKING to him and making her decisions based on FACTS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 star

yuk

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well on the face of it, it makes sense

She was young and dumb. But why not TALK to her husband before flying off the handle and asking for a divorce? Lack of communication skills I guess. But once she's gone, she's gone. Who knows what she has been up to all those years? You can't trust her to tell the truth. And that garbage about the gangbang should have sent up a ton of question marks for him. She talks about threesomes and more. Why would he want to take a chance she just wants to use him again? This time to get of the "whore wagon" she's on? Good story, bad ending. No way he takes her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
NO WAY!!! EXTREME WIMP WARNING!!!

only JPB can reach this level of absurd! 2* instead of 1* only because it was so over-the-top ridiculous!

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
Two Stars

NO CONTINUATION? You left me in limbo. No other story that I have ever read has left me not knowing how I wanted it to end. I am generally, but not 100%, opposed to sappy reconciliation stories. This story may have been one of those rare few that I would have accepted. This could easily have been a five star story. Sorry.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 8 years ago
the experiment continues

i'm worried what i will become once i've read all of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
NO... NO... NO...

She walks out on him, moves in with another guy, he finds her years later in a gangbang, and considers taking her back. All because she wouldn't talk to him while they were married? NO. FUCKING. WAY. This guy is from another planet. He should just go out and marry the town slut because that's what she is now. Terrible story. No respect for this guy at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ditto

What Nancyharpman17 said.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Norm

I can't believe that Norm is trying to compare HIS getting a little as a DIVORCED man to her walking out on him after telling him she didn't love him and never had, AND had CHEATED on him! I don't care if it turned out she was lying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Weird?

Um.... Yuk?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disgusting

Cuck garbage. Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finish the Damn story

I hate stories that end like that, finish the damn story. You are right Nancy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why did you spend so much time on his army experience?

What did that have to do with anything? Why didn't her sister just tell him the story of why Kathy left? Why didn't Kathy realize he really did love her when he got so upset with her leaving him? Why didn't Kathy start the conversation about divorce with questions about was Frank really happy and would he be happier with someone else? Why did Kathy allow him to assume she was fucking around? Since Kathy regretted leaving him two weeks after the fact, and Frank beat down her lover a month after the divorce, why didn't Kathy tell Frank right then that she was sorry and really did love him?

Why do you bother?

JackmoftenJackmoftenabout 7 years ago
NFW!

I would of left the "gangbang party" the minute I saw Kathy there. I wouldn't give the slut a second chance to get back into my life no matter what!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good stuff!

This feels more of a possibility in real life than most stories from JPB. People are complicated. Most everyone I know still have some feelings for their first love. And for both of them, they were first loves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
disgusting

you really are a pathetic cuckold piece of trash .

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Re-Reading

Again, no way would I take her back! As others have said, why didn't his reaction convince her that he really DID love her? What was with Joe and Mary telling him about her home life? He already KNEW from knowing about Mary's, which was obviously the same!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
AGAIN?

Another story with no fucking ending. If i wanted to write my own ending, i would write my own story. You wrote it. End it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
which kind of a man

took this kind of a woman, he must have zero self respect.

desertdog43desertdog43over 6 years ago
Curiosity killed the kat

She was "JUST" satisfying a curiosity ??? 3 ways & and a 5'er gangbang? She has that slut bracelet for a REASON.....good fuckin luck dude....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't marry her again

She is no longer marriage material. Maybe a girl friend a wife no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NFW!

She's a friggin slut. Curious my ass! She's a full fledged gangbang queen now. Threesomes, groups, large cocks, bi, what isn't she? MARRIAGE MATERIAL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

For all the comments about her, HE'S NO BETTER! Double standard here???

Fucked up story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
RUN, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!

She is a slut. Might not have been one when you married her, but she's spent the last four years becoming one. As for her "puppy" tale, she lied to you once...what makes you think she's telling you the truth now? RUN from her NOW. FAST. You will never trust her fully, so why try to build a life with her. Get a grip, man, cut your losses and move on. If you have to delude yourself, tell yourself she's the great one that got away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Gutless, spineless, fucktarted little gimp, and a heartless, lying, sex-starved cunting whore. They both need a short walk off a fucking plank. Preferably after being cut with thousands of razor blades all over their bodies. Sharks like blood. 1*

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Ugh! This Story Gives Me The Hebbie Jebbies

I've got headache trying to decipher the gist of the story OR for that matter why did I read it? Please advise Me WHY?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You Are An Enigma

I have noticed others leave comments similar to what I intend to write. You can write one story that your readers want to read over and over again. Then you write something like this which is best used in the bottom of a birdcage. I can not think of a more inconsistent writer than you. I keep reading you because so much of your work is worth reading. Not this time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh HELL NO!

Where will her "curiosity" lead her next? No way he's dumb enough to take her back. She's trying for the brass ring. To get a paycheck and roof over her head. He can't be THAT stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That's what human beings are supposed to do.

Loving and forgiving and taking care of each other are what's important in life.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Absurd

The explanation why she left the first time is just absurd. The plot is OK, the story holds but that explanation just does not make any sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A closet cuck

He needed to see her in a gangbang to revive his love to her LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Frank should have participated

He was selfish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You have to be kidding.!

Take her back sick/ it's just the start of her depraved life/and she screwing people you know / how do you handle that.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why

I thought you wrote about men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9072 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS