A New Years Resolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers

"Would you like me to do that?" I asked Dawn.

"Would I!"

"Place your hands back against the edge of the tub," I told her. "Then just let your legs float free as you lay on your back." I quickly slid in between her legs as they came up taking the same position in the middle of the tub as I had done with Cindy. I couldn't believe how excited I was all of a sudden. The fact that I was about to lick another woman's pussy was fabulous enough. But that I was about to do so with my wife, and her husband watching threw an interesting twist into the mix.

"Oh my!" Dawn expelled in a rush of breath with my tongue barely encircling her clit. The feel of her legs supported over my shoulders gave the experience a uniqueness that could only be performed while floating in the water like she was. Placing my hands comfortably beneath her nearly perfect ass, a simple lift raised her sufficiently out of the water so that I didn't drown while drawing my tongue up and down that wonderfully sweet furrow.

"Fuck this feels good!" Dawn exclaimed with a tinge of awe in her voice. "No wonder you love getting your clit licked in the tub Cindy!"

"Gee...she never told me that!" I stated stopping momentarily to glance over towards my wife. Cindy moved over kneeling in the water closer to Dawn.

"I didn't think I had to tell you!" She said simply. "Wasn't my wet pussy obvious enough to you that I was enjoying it?"

"Actually no," I told her. "I like it when you talk dirty to me." Cindy laughed.

"So does Jack," Dawn added also laughing. "Now...if you wouldn't mind, would you quit talking and start licking my pussy again? Please?" I immediately began doing just that, delighted when I saw Cindy reach over cupping each one of Dawn's tits in her hands and begin rolling those incredible nipples of hers between her fingers.

"Doesn't Dawn have incredible nipples?" Jack said sliding up behind my wife. "Of course...these are pretty fucking nice too!" He added reaching around Cindy as he began kneading, playing and caressing her soft pliant breasts.

"Thank you," Cindy responded. "I'm glad you like them, but I really do wish my nipples were as nice as hers are."

Dawn moaned as I captured her swollen clit between my lips, gently sucking it. "And I wish that my breasts were as pretty as yours are!" Dawn barely managed to express as I went back to flicking her clit with the tip of my tongue rapidly. "By the looks of it...Jack's certainly enjoying them," she sighed happily.

"I'm enjoying something else now too," Jack said winking at her. Knowing how wet and slippery Cindy's quim could become, I wasn't at all surprised to learn that Jack had somehow managed to impale my wife as she continued fondling, then bending over to suck on one of Dawn's tits while being fucked from behind. The sudden knowledge that Cindy's pussy was in fact being filled by another man's cock rather than my own, sent a renewed surge of lusty desire coursing through me. Savagely, I attacked Dawn's clit with renewed vigor, causing her to let out a tiny small scream of delight.

"Fuck David! I don't know what the hell it is you're doing, but you're going to have to show Jack whatever the hell it is!" She exclaimed breathlessly. Giving my vibrating tongue a quick rest, I laughed sitting up slightly.

"Can you curl your tongue?" I asked showing him.

"That...and cross my eyes," he threw back at me. "Especially the way your wife's cunt is sucking my prick at the moment."

"I'll show you later then," I said more than pleased that I was obviously doing something a little better than he did anyway, though by the look on my wife's face, she was experiencing something new herself.

"Oh...do that again!" Cindy all but purred saying.

"What was that?" Jack asked grinning; already doing whatever it was he had been doing.

"That...that...yeah, just like that!" Cindy moaned ecstatically.

"Looks like the boy's both will be doing a little show and tell later won't they?" Dawn sighed dreamily. "Oh fuck...this really is nice though." Dawn moaned softly, stroking my ego, which had just taken a bruising a moment ago. I continued licking Dawn's juicy sweet tasting split while Jack continued sliding in and out of my wife. The sound of flesh slapping together there in the water had seemingly heightened not only everyone's awareness, but had increased the incredible passion, which had begun building towards even greater heights.

"Stop! Stop!" Dawn pleaded with me. "I don't want to cum...just yet," she begged teetering on the edge, no longer really sure she in fact did want me to stop. "I want this first one to really build," she said pleadingly, resigning herself to forcing me away, and then doing so by sitting up effectively disengaging my face from her split.

Cindy seemed to be struggling with the same dilemma moving away from Jack at nearly the same instant Dawn had disentangled herself from me.

"I think maybe it's their turn!" Dawn said. "Though I guess, Jack really was having his pleasures, even though you were too." She added winking at Cindy. To my total and complete shock, Cindy leaned over kissing Dawn full on the mouth. Dawn immediately responded in kind, kissing her back, reaching up to clasp the back of Cindy's head, deepening the kiss.

"Wow!" Jack and I said exactly at the same time.

"That's fucking hot." I added a millisecond after that.

"You can say that again," Jack agreed while we continued looking on at our wives so erotically embraced. I was so excited by this point that I felt the same exact way as I had once done as a young boy waking up Christmas morning. The girls finally ended their passionate kiss, each of which let out an audible sigh of pleasured response as they parted.

"Now then, what would you like for Christmas naughty boy?" Dawn asked me with the most erotically wicked expression I'd ever seen on a woman's face before. Inside, the naughty boy she had unknowingly addressed was already reminding me of my biggest secret fantasy of course. But I didn't need him, or myself for that matter to tell her.

Cindy did.

"Oh that's easy," Cindy said jumping in. "I'm willing to bet that it's having two women licking and sucking his cock at the same time."

"Oooh, you really are a dirty minded boy aren't you?" Dawn said, still using that tone of voice that just dripped cunt-honey as she spoke. "Is that true David? You'd like to see what it feels like to have two women sucking that nice hard prick of yours? Well then, come on. Why don't you sit up here on the side of the tub and let Cindy and I see what we can do about that," she stated while patting the side of the tub, indicating where it was she wanted me to sit.

I quickly positioned myself, feet still dangling comfortably in the water as Cindy, and then Dawn moved over to kneel on either side of me. Jack moved back over to the bar to watch, which was nearly as exciting for him to do as for me to actually experience.

"Only one rule for the hot tub," Cindy stated clasping my prick in her hand just as Dawn began cupping, kneading my balls.

"What's that?" Dawn inquired.

"No cum in the water," she laughed seriously.

Dawn guffawed delightedly. "Then I guess we'll just have to make sure none of that gooey white stuff makes it that far won't we?" She leered suggestively.

Feeling first Dawn's tongue, then Cindy's as they began to tentatively lick, teasing my super-sensitive shaft, caused goose bumps to pop up all over my body. It was incredibly sensual to me to feel one area of my prick being lightly licked or nipped, while the other nibbled or actually sucked me. As aroused as I was, feeling these incredible sensations, it was interesting...and yes, curiously erotic while watching us, that Jack had begun jerking off.

I had always known that there was nothing unique about my penis. Averaged sized, average looking perhaps. Average everything. Not that I was complaining, nor had I had anyone else complain about it for that matter, but truth be told, Jack truly did have one handsome specimen for a prick. And it's not like he was "giant sized" or anything like that. I think if we'd been forced to lay them side by side, there wouldn't have been any difference in length, or even if there was, certainly not enough to make a difference in that particular department. But where I'd always thought I could be a little wider here, or a little less veined there, Jack's cock was what I would have wished mine looked like. The fact that he was comfortable enough to stand there masturbating while watching the girls pleasuring me, said something for his obvious self-confidence. I'm not sure I would have been nearly as comfortable to be doing what he was doing. But then again, watching the women doing what they were currently doing to me might have had me doing exactly the same thing that Jack was.

When I felt Dawn's middle finger begin to worm its way inside of my ass, I nearly lost it right then and there. The fact that she was using lubricant from her own well-oiled pussy made it all the more stimulating for me anyway, the erotic thoughts of that suddenly bouncing around inside my head like a pin-ball machine.

"Hmmm, you like that huh?" She said knowingly as I groaned deeply, audibly as she slowly rotated her finger inside me. "Gonna make you cum soon?" She asked hopefully in that deep lusty sounding voice that she was using.

"Fuck yes!" I somehow managed to tell her. "Especially if you keep doing that!" With the 'no-cum in the water rule' being in effect, I was a little curious as to how they were going to deal with the situation when Dawn brought the question up herself.

"Would you like to do the honors? Or shall I?" She asked. Though Cindy had occasionally allowed me to cum in her mouth, it wasn't one of her favorite things to do. Not that she hated the taste of my semen or anything like that. Simply put, she had a difficult time swallowing all that cream.

"Be my guest," she said handing off the baton, literally. Sensing how close I was, continuing to massage my prostate, Dawn began sucking my cock like there was no tomorrow. Cindy reluctantly sat back watching, curiously interested as well as aroused in watching another woman enjoying her husband's prick, especially the way she seemed to be doing it.

"Suck that fucker!" Jack exclaimed as he continued to furiously pound his prick. Cindy immediately moved towards him. At this point I found I wasn't surprised by anything that was happening. Cindy immediately took over, sucking Jack's prick just as seriously as Dawn was doing to mine.

"Cum in her fucking mouth David!" He urged. "She really enjoys drinking sperm juice," he added lustily.

He'd no sooner finished telling me to do so, when I did. Dawn's finger, her stroking hand...and delicious velvet lips soon yanked the first of several spendings up my shaft and into her hungrily sucking mouth. I'd half expected her to have some difficulty with it, as I tended to really shoot a gallon when I came. Which had been part of Cindy's problem with me when I did. Surprisingly however, Dawn began drinking my cum juice like she was sipping it from a straw. The intensity of my orgasm was overwhelming, so I new damn full well that I was certainly filling her mouth with what had to be a gallon of baby-batter. But expert at sucking dick as she was, Dawn slurped it down like it was smooth delicious tasting ice cream. Only when the last hard-felt spurt had disappeared down her throat did she remove her mouth from around my prick, licking her lips.

"Damn you cum a lot," she said wickedly. "That was...nice!" Jack's own deep-throated moan told both Dawn and I that he too was about to tumble over the ledge of ecstasy.

"Oh...oh...OH Yeah Cindy! Here...it...cums!" He cried. Cindy jacked his cock up and down furiously pumping out every bit of Jack's juice as she did. I watched...waiting for the inevitable gag reflex, which never came. Cindy slurped Jack's prick every bit as much the expert at doing it as had Dawn. For a moment, I wondered if she'd somehow learned to do it through osmosis or something, while I stood there watching her. The only reasonable explanation I had for it, either Cindy was so damn horny herself that she somehow managed to relax her throat muscles...or that Jack didn't cum in nearly the same volume that I often did.

"Way to go honey!" I told her honestly. "You looked HOT sucking Jack's prick like you did!"

"You liked that huh?" She said a bit shyly. "I think it was easier for me with him, you tend to want to drown me when you cum, Jack's wasn't quite as, well as thick as yours seems to be...or as much!"

"Well, that answered that particular question", I thought silently.

We all sat back relaxing for a while, easily finishing off the last of the wine I had brought outside for us.

"I'm starting to turn into a prune now," Cindy indicated. "And I'm still considerably horny too!" She admitted. "Maybe we should go inside where Dawn and I can now have a nice little orgasm too!"

"Or two, actually, Dawn said playing on her choice of words.

"Or two, or three," Cindy shot back laughing. "Unless of course, you guys don't want too?"

"I'll open another wine," I said standing offering my hand to Dawn to help her out.

"I'll grab the glasses and take them upstairs," Jack said anxiously, extending his hand to my wife.

Cindy and Dawn were both laughing. "Gee...isn't it amazing how fast the boys can actually move whenever it is they want something?" Cindy stated.

"Yes, it is interesting isn't it?" Dawn finished. "But isn't it you and I that are the one's who actually want something at the moment?"

Cindy actually pinched Dawn's ass. "Shhh, who's side are you on anyway?" She teased stepping out of the tub.

Regardless of that, Jack and I...dick's in hand so to speak, dutifully followed our lovely wives upstairs to the bedroom.

#

Jack and Dawn knew how to throw a party. They had invited several couples they had known, including their long time friends Brad and Doreen who had flown out just for the occasion. For myself, I still couldn't get over the way my wife looked in her slinky new black dress, floor length, slit up along one side nearly to her waist. Not only did Cindy expose a considerable amount of thigh, requiring of course that she couldn't wear anything beneath, but with the way the lacy pattern lay across her chest, if you looked closely enough, you could see her tiny pink nipples poking through.

Dawn was just as wonderfully adorned in a dark blue sequined gown that appeared more black than blue. It had the additional effect of shimmering whenever the light hit it a certain way. But the most significant feature of her dress as far as I was concerned was the deep plunging "v" that went all the way to her waist exposing a goodly amount of her chest. Both breasts sat just tantalizingly out of view...though just barely.

"Wow! You guys look spectacular!" She said in greeting us. It had been a while since I'd worn a dinner jacket and tie to a formal party so I felt a little confined. But seeing several of the other women whom Jack and Dawn had invited, each wearing some sort of sensual, provocative attire, made my having to wear a jacket well worth any discomfort.

We'd been warned well ahead of time as to what we might expect from one of Jack and Dawn's parties. Aside from enjoying a catered dinner, the whole idea was to feel free to flirt, enjoy some "touchy-feely" as Dawn called it. If there was a mutual attraction with anyone there we'd also been informed that it was expected that sometime during the evening, couples might disappear from time to time to take advantage of one of the upstairs bedrooms that had been especially prepared for the evenings festivities. They'd been very careful to caution us about several of their friends. If Cindy had any compulsions about having some guy, or some woman for that matter feeling her up at some point during the party, then they had politely told us it might be better not to even come. Dawn hadn't told us that in being rude, which we knew. Plain and simply, it was just one of those kind of parties. Everyone certainly had the right to decline an offer. Cindy and I were no exception. But we were also told that this crowd didn't take kindly to "wall flowers" either.

True to form as well as the nature of the evening. I was seated considerably well away from Cindy, as were most of the guests and their spouses. Sitting between Dawn as well as Doreen, I found myself in very attractive, sexy company. If I thought Cindy's dress was revealing in front, it was almost nothing compared to the near transparent, more body stocking, white lace outfit that Doreen had worn. With very large breasts, extremely dark nipples, it was hard not to see the obvious contrast.

"Dawn and Jack speak very highly of you and your wife," Doreen told me. I felt her hand slip down into my lap resting on my upper thigh as she spoke. "When she told me how well the four of you hit it off...I actually felt a little jealous. Especially after seeing you and your wife in person." Doreen smiled with lips that were meant to be kissed, and damn if I wasn't tempted to do just that!

"Well thank you," I said, trying as hard as possible to keep from staring directly at her breasts, let alone kiss her. Which wasn't exactly easy as her hand began fumbling with my zipper now as we sat there at the table. Feeling just slightly embarrassed, not sure what the actual protocol was for receiving a hand-job at a formal dinner party, Dawn quickly answered that question.

"Here, let me help you with that," she said reaching over holding my zipper with her both of her hands so that Doreen could pull it down easier.

"Thank you darling," she said blowing her friend a kiss reaching inside my dress slacks, immediately grasping my already awakened penis.

"You're welcome," Dawn responded continuing to fondle me herself as Doreen withdrew my hardened prick so that they could both lay hands on it.

Out of curiosity to see how things were going with my wife at the far end of the table, I glanced her way and noticed a woman sitting next to her with long bright red hair that looked almost like it was on fire. Cindy appeared to laugh over something the woman had said to her, as she reached up fingering...or rather tracing one of the lacy patterns across my wife's chest with her finger.

"That's Cassandra," Dawn said following my gaze. "She love's women. Her partner, Michelle is bi-sexual and loves both sexes equally as well."

"Where's she at?" I asked curiously.

"She should be," Dawn turned to look, stopping herself and laughed. "Sitting next to Jack." I looked over towards Jack; saw him sitting there with his head thrown back, eyes closed. The chair next to him appeared empty.

"I think Michelle's on the floor giving our Jack there a blow-job. She rather prides herself on going down on everyone, including most of the women if they're interested. You can expect her to do the same for you sometime during the evening," Dawn finished saying.

"Interesting," I commented getting more and more aroused by the second as Doreen as well as Dawn continued to fondle and play with my prick between courses.

I'd somehow managed to get through the rest of dinner without ruining my slacks. It was evident that we were about to move from the dinning room back into their spacious living room when Dawn stood drawing everyone's attention towards her. Even Doreen released my slick member so I could put it back away.

"I do so love putting a hard edge on a man's prick," she said whispering in my ear as Dawn began clinking her wine glass with a spoon. "Just make sure you save some of that for me for later," she said smiling as Dawn began speaking.

"For those who are interested, we'll be serving after dinner brandy in the living room. For those of you who have a desire for something a bit different than that for after dinner..." Most everyone laughed knowing full well to what she was referring to. "There are four rooms upstairs, and two downstairs. As you all know, a closed door mean's privacy. An open door is an invitation for others to join, or simply you don't mind it if others walk by and watch you." I knew that everyone there had to have been already familiar with the "house-rules" so Dawn's little speech had to be for Cindy and my benefit so that there wouldn't be any misunderstandings. I wondered briefly if either Cassandra, or perhaps someone else she'd been sitting with had already convinced her to join them in one of the other rooms. As we all stood, heading off to our various destinations however, I saw that she approached me as I turned to head on into the living room.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers