A New Years Resolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,492 Followers

"How's it going?" I asked when she reached my side.

"I'm having a lot of fun, how about you?" She asked curiously.

"I saw the red-head fingering your nipples," I told her grinning wickedly. "Surprised you didn't head off upstairs with her. I noticed that's where she was going."

"I told her maybe later," Cindy said shyly. "I promised Dawn and Doreen that I'd join the two of them downstairs in the playroom after we'd all had a brandy together."

"You're kidding me!" I exclaimed, surprised, even a little stunned when I looked at her again. "Just the three of you? No guys?"

"No guys!" She responded lustily. "Actually, I've been thinking about it all through dinner, ever since Dawn introduced me to Doreen. Couldn't think of a nicer way to meet her other best friend now can you?"

"Not hardly," I had to agree grinning like a Cheshire cat, wishing suddenly I had tits as well as a pussy. "Well, for a while anyway," I said to my aroused self.

"So...what are your plans?" Cindy asked equally curious.

"Well, I'm not exactly sure. Doreen and Dawn had been taking turns playing with me all through dinner. I sort of assumed they'd maybe want to pick up where they'd left off, but I guess that's out for the moment."

Cindy smiled knowingly. "Yeah, Dawn told me Doreen loved doing that. She told me to expect her to when she sat her on the other side of you. But don't worry David, I'm sure you'll have a shot at her before the evenings over with."

Hearing Cindy speak so openly, obviously without even a hint of jealousy in her tone of voice was curiously refreshing. But the excitement I had also heard as she obviously was looking forward to this intimate little threesome between just the three of them I hadn't expected.

"Well, enjoy yourself," she told me standing on her toes to give me a rather passionate kiss. "See you in a little while perhaps."

"You too," I told her watching her walk over to where Doreen and Dawn stood waiting for her, handing her a glass of brandy when she arrived.

"Excuse me, would you like something to nibble on?" I suddenly heard in a very sultry sounding voice. Turning my attention away from Cindy and her new friends, I spun, expecting to find one of the caterers standing there. When I did, I saw a very tall, very dark haired, and very nude woman standing there instead.

"Hi, my name's Michelle. I don't believe I've had the pleasure of sucking you off yet!" She said easily offering her hand.

"Ah, David," I said temporarily forgetting my own name, taking her hand. "And no, I don't believe you have." I answered in a much calmer tone of voice than I could have imagined myself using. Though I was pretty sure it was 'Naughty Self' who'd emerged taking over for me.

Without so much as another word, Michelle dropped down onto her knees before me, deftly unzipping my slacks, producing my aroused prick with a dexterity that confirmed just how experienced she was at doing this, and proceeded to suck me where I stood. Sheepishly I glanced about, but saw only one or two couples looking over towards us. All of who smiled, nodding their heads approvingly, obviously not at all surprised by seeing what was happening.

"Ah...I see you've met Michelle," Jack said as he reached my side. "She really does give great head doesn't she?" He said placing his hand affectionately on my shoulder. "She's just as good at licking pussy too from what Dawn's told me. Make sure Cindy has the opportunity to experience her talented tongue," he added.

"I'll be sure...and...do that," I said trying to remain calm and collected while trying to catch my breath. I felt like my legs were surely going to buckle at any moment now. He was right about one thing, Michelle could suck a bottle inside out!

"Well, enjoy my friend!" I watched Jack saunter over towards another couple that was obviously waiting for him to join them. Moments later they walked off together heading upstairs towards one of the still available bedrooms.

Michelle continued sucking my prick enthusiastically, even smiling, waving at another couple that passed by us on their way upstairs. I felt my balls tighten, felt Michelle's hand cup them kneading them expertly as the first massive jettison of cum-cream shot from my prick filling her mouth. Though she'd obviously been well aware of my impending orgasm, the force and volume of it took her by surprise. Michelle choked, briefly. Then drained the remainder of my cum like she was chugging down a beer. For some reason I smiled when she did that.

"Wow, you're really quite the cummer aren't you?" She asked standing up once again, licking her lips, purposely showing me she still had a considerable amount of my jisim floating around inside of her mouth. "Doreen warned me about that, but I have to confess, you still took me by surprise anyway," she said smiling contentedly. "Do you always cum like that?" She asked following up her curiosity.

"Usually...the first time at least." I responded. "Though there's considerably less the second or third time," I told her wondering if she believed my boast.

"Well, remind me to see you again for seconds, or thirds, or whatever. But certainly before the evenings over with," she told me. "Now, would you mind giving each of my tits a nice small little hicky? I'd really appreciate it if you would. Drive's Cassandra nuts when I do that. And I so enjoy teasing her," she told me.

As she'd requested, I happily obliged, leaving a small little purple-blue mark just above each one of her nicely thick, well extended nipples. And since I was down there anyway, I also took a moment to sample each one of those too, sucking them into my mouth and getting a nod of approval from my naughty self who was smiling proudly at me as he stood watching.

"Thank you," Michelle said turning to leave in search of additional prey.

"No, thank you!" I said smiling as I tucked my now very satisfied prick back inside my pants.

By this time the living room had near emptied. Only one other couple besides myself remained. Somewhat self-consciously I stood there watching them. The woman was a small "pixyish" little thing, sexy as hell though with shortly cropped blonde hair and equally small, but very perky little tits. I knew that, because the brute of a man standing head and shoulders above her was busily playing with them.

"Why don't you come over and join us?" He asked in the deepest sounding voice I'd ever heard before. I knew that neither of them had come with one another as I'd seen the "giant" as I'd referred to him earlier, come in with another woman who was conspicuously absent.

"Aren't these just the cutest little tits you've ever seen?" He said removing one of his big meaty hands away from one as though in offering to me. "By the way, this is Pauline," he indicated to me looking towards her. "And my Names George, George Harddick," he told me.

As I took his hand to shake it, it promptly disappeared. But it wasn't the shock of his massive fist smothering mine as much as the way he'd pronounced his last name.

"Yeah, I know. It's actually spelled Hard-deck. But when I was wrestling professionally, everyone called me 'Hard Dick' for obvious reasons," he said with a straight face. It was only then that I realized Pauline had been fondling his exposed prick while he'd been playing with her breasts.

If George hadn't already told me he'd wrestled professionally for a living, I'd have sworn that he'd have done just as well making porn movies. I'd certainly seen my fair-share of some really big dicks. But in all this time, I'd never seen one as big as George's was.

"So, you wrestle under the name Hard Dick?" I asked

"Used to wrestle. Now I'm a stock broker."

"And a damn good one too!" Pauline stated jumping in. "Everyone's after George now, and not just because of his dick either," she said giggling.

"And no, I wrestled under the name of 'Iron Man'. Though not exactly because of my strength either," he said glancing down at his own massive, rock hard prick as Pauline continued stroking it, nearly having to do so hand over hand in order to do it. "Anyway, Pauline has a favor to ask if you're willing to do something for her."

"Name it," I ventured still having difficulty trying to keep my eyes away from the humongous prick Pauline was playing with.

"Don't agree too quickly my friend until you've heard what it is that Pauline would like you to do." Turning to face her Pauline stripped off the rest of her evening gown, stepping out of it as it fell to the floor around her ankles. When she did, she placed herself comfortably on the couch looking up at the two of us.

"Ok...I'll bite. What is it?" I asked curiously.

"Oh, nothing too major," she said slipping her hands down between her legs, opening her pussy with one hand while she began teasing her exposed clit with the other. "Just something I'd enjoy watching, feeling as I lay here playing with myself for you while you watched me. If you think you could do a little something for me while I did," she hinted toying with herself suggestively, erotically.

"And that would be?" I came back, starting to fear the worst.

"I love it when I'm watching guys jerk off for me, and love it even more when I feel their hot sticky cum spraying all over my body while I'm masturbating," she began. I thought about that, didn't see anything necessarily strange about it, after all, I'd just had my dick sucked in a room full of people.

"I don't have a problem with that," I added starting to unzip my fly.

"Ah, just one more tiny little thing," Pauline added. I turned towards George, obviously he knew what was about to come next as he looked away from me and stood staring at Pauline instead. "I have a particular little fetish on top of what I just told you..."

"Which is?" I asked tentatively, feeling like I was standing on a sheet of ice that was about to crack wide open and swallow me in.

"What I was wondering, hoping you would do for me, is jack-off George's cock for me while I watched. I get a major turn-on seeing that, especially while I'm playing with myself. Just seeing another man jerking another man off until he cums, shooting all that delicious hot juice all over me just sends me into space!" Pauline had finished her request in a mad rush of breath, obviously worried and fearful that I would flat turn her down, which I was just about ready to do. Seeing that very look in my face as it dawned on me what it was she was after, she begged me. "Oh please David, don't say no! I'm so fucking horny!" She emphasized by twirling her clit even faster as I stood there watching her. "And it would mean so much to me if you were willing to do that." Looking over towards George he had finally met my gaze and smiled.

"Don't worry about it. No, I'm not gay either. Just something the little thing loves watching. Especially whenever the two of us get together. If it bothers you that much, we'll just wait until one of the other guys comes back from whatever they're doing." I was tempted to do just that, realizing at that very moment that I had no place to go, and no idea what I would do even if I did leave.

"So, all you want me to do his jerk his cock off until he cums all over you, that's it?"

"That's it!" She said, as her eyes twinkled in obvious arousal and excitement.

"Ok, what the fuck," I said. "Come on George, let's give the little lady what she wants."

Pauline began pleasuring herself even more wildly than she had been. Reaching over, I clasped George's prick in my hand and began jerking it up and down in much the same manner I often did with myself. I didn't feel comfortable enough to look at his face while I did, but hearing his deep groan, especially with his voice, I knew immediately that what I was doing must have felt good enough to soon have him spraying his fuck-juice all over her, which a few minutes later, he did.

"Oh yeah Georgie! Squirt it baby, squirt it all over me!" Pauline screamed enthusiastically.

I secretly smiled inside. As big as George's dick was, you'd have thought it would erupt like a fire hose when he came. Aside from one or two pretty good squirts which I directed upon Pauline's tits much to her obvious enjoyment, there was very little else forth-"cuming" to see.

"Ok David, now it's your turn!" She said anxiously. I hesitated, not at all sure I could go through with this, and had it not been for Naughty Self who was jumping up and down flailing his erection, I probably wouldn't have. It was George who decided it for me though, helping things along with his suggestion.

"I'll stand behind you while I do it," he told me. "Makes it easier for me too," he added knowingly. I withdrew my own semi-hard prick, felt George begin to manipulate it and nearly lost the erection all together until I realized I was thinking about him jerking me off, and not looking at Pauline who was once again busily frigging her clit. Once I began concentrating on her however, I felt my prick once again begin to stiffen.

Pauline must have known I was struggling as she began talking dirty, urging me on to cum all over her. That helped, a lot. It helped even more when I began hearing those delightful sounds as she fingered her pussy to a very sloppy juicy sound that I so loved hearing a woman's cunt do when she got that excited.

"You gonna cum on me baby? Soon? Cause I wanna cum with you when you do," she again urged me. "Cum all over my tits and face baby. Drench me with that beautiful load of fuck-cream!"

Surprisingly, George soon had me hanging on the edge. "Tell me when," he whispered in that deep voice of his, which hung me up for a second, nearly causing my orgasm to retreat back down inside my balls. Luckily I was too far gone for that to happen and a second or so later felt the first thick creamy rope of my jisim leap from my prick arching into the air to land squarely in the middle of Pauline's smiling face.

"Oh fuck yes!" She squealed as the second equally thick powerful streamer of cream landed nearly perfectly against her mouth leaving an asteroid like tail of cum particles trailing from that point along down her chin, neck and splattering in thick cum-droplets all over both breasts.

"Fucking A!" George bellowed continuing to pump my prick as I in turn continued to disperse ribbon after ribbon of milky white seminal fluid from the top of her head to the tips of her toes.

"Shit Pauline...have you ever seen anyone cum like this before in your life?" Pauline never answered however, she was either totally incoherent, or she'd passed out from the sheer physical pleasure of her combined orgasm...and witnessing, feeling the total near covering I had managed to produce over her entire body. When at last I was fully and completely spent, George released my prick stepping back away from me as he did. Slightly ill at ease now, I quickly stuffed my rapidly deflating prick back inside my pants just as I heard the sound of Jack's voice somewhere behind me.

"Good god David. It's probably a damn good thing Dawn didn't see that. She'd have you and I jerking one another off in a heartbeat!" I gave Jack a look that basically said "No fucking way" but he was already stroking his own dick as he walked over and promptly deposited a very small load to the thick sticky mess of cream Pauline was already wearing.

"Sorry...it was the best I could do on such short notice," he told her. "But I have to admit, watching that was well worth it." He added, turning to look at me, winking. I was about to say something to him about that when the sound of the girls return reached me simultaneously.

"Oh damn, we missed it!" Dawn said disappointedly.

"Missed what?" My wife immediately asked.

"I'll tell you about it later." I spoke before Dawn could elaborate on what had just taken place. "So...did you enjoy yourself?" I'd asked the question hoping to divert her attention from what I'd just finished doing. But the truth of it was, I really was anxious to hear all the juicy naughty details of her encounter with Dawn and Doreen.

"Oh David, you have no idea," she stated almost dreamily. "I'll give you all the juicy details tomorrow while your fucking me," Cindy added with yet another dreamy-sounding sigh.

"Oh? And what makes you think I'll do that?" I teased back.

"Trust me, when I describe all the deliciously naughty things those two did to me, you'll be hornier than you've ever been!" For some reason, I didn't doubt that at all.

"Why don't we go back into the dining room for some refreshments?" Dawn indicated leading the way. "It will give us all a chance to recoup and relax a little before we all go venturing off again." I was certainly up for that. I'd just cum twice in hardly more than an hour and needed a little time to rest. Cindy had taken a hold of my arm and walked with me into the dining room.

"We're going downstairs to their special room later," she told me. "Dawn, Jack, Doreen and Brad will meet us there in a little while." It was evident that Cindy knew a hell of a lot more than I did about additional plans for the evening.

"Sounds like fun," I said seriously. Cindy grinned. "Yeah, it does, doesn't it?" she responded, reaching down to tenderly caress my now very flaccid member.

"By the way honey, where's your dress?" I was so used to seeing so many people wandering around naked that it hadn't dawned on me that my wife as well as Dawn were standing there in the nude.

"Dawn hung it up for me so it wouldn't get wrinkled," she laughed mischievously. "Why, does it bother you to see your cute, horny little wife running around in nothing but her birthday suit?"

"Oh yeah, it bothers me alright. But in a good way," I said reaching over to give her nipple a little tweak. Admittedly, standing there nearly as fully clothed as when I'd first arrived had me feeling over dressed at this point. Even Jack had at least removed his tie and jacket. Dawn had been listening to our conversation of course.

"Cindy's got a point there. I think that you and Jack need to get considerably more comfortable," she stated already reaching up to undo my black tie. "I'll get this if you'll start on his pants Cindy. I'll meet you in the middle," she said laughing. Minutes later...I was naked.

#

Watching a bevy of men and women wandering in and out of the dining area back into the living room, and then god knows where from there, most of them naked, soon had me considerably aroused again. Of course, having Dawn casually playing with my cock while Cindy toyed with Jack's had something to do with that.

"Well? Should we head downstairs?" Jack asked his wife.

"What about Doreen and Brad?" Cindy asked.

"Doreen went to find him," Dawn quipped. "But you're right, we might as well head down. Knowing Doreen, she found him all right, probably decided to hang around and help him finish up with whatever he was involved in. She knows where we'll be though, so as soon as she and Brad can join us, I'm sure they will."

Jack led the way downstairs to their spacious recreation room. When he opened the door, Doreen and Brad where already there, lying on the floor pleasuring one another orally. "Well, looks like someone's gotten a head start!" Dawn said grinning.

"We were wondering where you guys were," Brad said introducing himself to me, as I'd not yet met him formally. "Brad Stevens," he said holding out his hand for me to shake. I did so, finding it very difficult not to laugh while I did. Seeing my amusement Brad looked at me quizzically.

"I'm sorry, it's just that I've never met someone for the first time shaking hands in the nude before." Brad's bright gleaming smile was infectious as everyone laughed. "I guess that would be a little unnerving," he said. "Especially if you're not used to it!"

Dawn immediately started playing hostess again at that point.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,492 Followers