A New Years Resolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

"David's right. We really should get a little better acquainted. And I have the perfect way to do that," she said simply. There were several pieces of furniture in the room. Dawn quickly directed me to sit down on the large sofa in the middle. Jack and Brad taking seats on either side of me.

"Now, it won't do for anyone to be paired off with their own spouse, for starters anyway," she said winking at her husband. "So, Cindy? You come over and kneel down between Brad's legs. Doreen? You get Jack here, and I of course get to suck on David's beautiful cock."

"Sounds good to me!" Jack stated enthusiastically as Doreen quickly positioned herself already fondling his prick making it hard.

"And for fun, when I tell everyone to, we all switch, moving over one position and keep going," she added.

"Now that really does sound interesting!" Brad half groaned as Cindy placed her mouth around his prick and began sucking it.

Personally, it would have been a toss up as to who was the better cocksucker between Dawn, Michelle, and my wife. But I wasn't about to comment on that of course. The feel of Dawn's lips as she gingerly knobbed the head of my dick was heavenly. And, I had to admit the added stimulation of being able to glance to either side of me as Cindy worked her own magic on Brad's prick, with Doreen more than happy to be licking Jack's magnificent specimen, was enhancing my own pleasure.

"Ok girls, switch!" Dawn ordered, eliciting groans of reluctance rather than pleasure from everyone, self included. I had just started to get a nice tingly feeling in my prick when she'd called everything to a sudden halt. Although I certainly wasn't disappointed by the fact that my own wife was about to take over from Doreen, I was however very much aware that it would in all likelihood be her who was about to be the receiver of another hot load of sticky cum juice.

"I'm just about there already," I warned her lovingly as she began licking my prick. Cindy looked up towards me, licked her lips, winked, and engulfed my prick fully. She gave me several firm hard sucks of her mouth, and then looked up towards me once again, grinning this time.

"Hmmm, I can hardly wait," she said tenderly. "Come on baby, give me that thick delicious cream of yours!"

Naughty self was straining to cum. And perhaps that helped as I exploded fully deep inside my wife's mouth. I expected the usual, surprised when it didn't happen. Cindy drank my cum-cream like it was milk. When she'd somehow managed to drain every single drop from my pleasure-throbbing prick, she finally released me looking up into my somewhat startled eyes as I gazed at her.

"Better?" She said lifting one eyebrow questioningly. I could only nod my head enthusiastically, still far too out of breath to even utter a single word as yet. "Dawn gave me some pointers," she added grinning.

"Remind me to thank her personally," I said almost as though she wasn't there and hadn't been listening to our entire conversation anyway. Truth was, she'd just finished draining Jack's prick.

"You're about to do that for all of us in a second here," she said moments later. "As soon as slow-poke over there gets his nut," she said teasingly.

"Yeah, come on Doreen. Quit giving him the first class treatment. The sooner he shoots his load, the sooner the three of us get to have our turn!" Cindy said chiming in. Brad answered that question a split second later.

"Oh fuck, here it...cums!" He wailed as he poured his jisim down Doreen's throat.

As soon as Brad had a few minutes to recover from his own mind-blowing orgasm, the girls promptly made us exchange places with them. And as before, Dawn took charge.

"I think we'll start off with our own spouses since they're already in position anyway." I was honestly amazed at myself. I had just barely finished having an orgasm and was already beginning to feel aroused again. Here was my beautiful sweet sexy wife sitting between two other very beautiful women in their own right, legs spread, glistening pussies at the ready.

"This is fucking unbelievable!" Jack said putting into words what I am sure every one of us was already thinking. Cindy's pussy was wetter than I think I ever remembered seeing it before. The fact that her female cum-dew was actually sparkling in the incandescent lighting made for a rather spectacular picture. I found myself wanting more than anything to devour her cunt until she creamed my face!

"Ready...set..."

"Fuck this!" Brad stated diving into his wife's split

"Go!" Dawn said anyway.

I was right behind him though already moving to capture Cindy's precious clit with my lips. If there's anything I truly love and enjoy doing, it's going down on Cindy. The fact that I love performing oral sex on a woman goes without saying. And I've certainly never had any complaints in that department as I can state without prideful boastfulness that since I enjoy doing it so much, that the women I've done this for have always had a most pleasurable experience. But Cindy, every now and then you run across a woman's pussy that is so deliciously sweet that it's like eating candy. And that's exactly the way hers tasted to me each and every time I licked that silken slit. I also think that because I loved eating pussy the way that I do, had given Cindy some of her most intense orgasms. If it was possible to turn inside out, then I think Cindy would have done so each and every time.

"Ok, change!" Dawn shouted several minutes later.

"Fuck!" Cindy actually said surprising not only me, but also everyone else there as well. She gave me a smile though as I dutifully moved over to settle myself down between Doreen's legs.

Doreen was certainly every bit as wet as Cindy had been, probably because Brad had been recently exciting her twat with his tongue, but as fun as it was to lick her pussy, there was no comparison, to me anyway, as to my wife's honey-nectar cunt. Even so, I began vibrating Doreen's swollen nubbin of sensitive flesh with the tip of my tongue until she was literally bouncing up and down on the couch. She'd also leaned forward slightly grabbing a handful of hair yanking it almost painfully.

"Good hell Doreen, you'd think you've never been eaten before!" Dawn said desperately trying to hold back a laugh.

"Not...fucking...like...this!" She managed to say between panting breaths. I cringed slightly when hearing that, wondering how Brad would take such commentary coming from his wife.

"Even Dawn told me that," Jack said jumping in. "She even told me that old David there should give lessons, he'd probably make a small fortune teaching men how to truly eat pussy. And not from the guy's paying him either, but from their wives!"

"Jack?" Dawn said.

"Yeah honey?"

"Shut the fuck up and lick me. You can talk pussy eating later!"

"Yeath dear," he said, his tongue already busily back at work as he spoke.

Doreen never made it to round three. Still yanking my hair in two large handfuls, I drew her engorged clit inside my mouth giving it three or four very gentle, but very firm vibrating pulls. When I did, I felt an eruption of lubrication washing my face as she sucked her breath in, holding it as she came. Silently Doreen exploded like a dark star turning Nova. For a split second she was about as rigid as any woman who has ever truly experienced a most satisfying climax can tell you, as she hung suspended between time and space for several very long, very agonizing moments as I felt my hair beginning to come out by the roots.

"Ok, change." Dawn said a little too late, not realizing, as I was well aware by now that Doreen was off spinning through space. "I said change Doreen, Doreen?"

Cindy began laughing. "Too late kiddo, Mr. Wonder tongue's gone off and done it again I fear.

Doreen's sucked in breath finally found its way back. As she bellowed her orgasmic cry of release, she slowly relaxed her hands, allowing me in turn to begin slowing down, matching her sensitivity with my slowly easing manipulations of her clit.

"Shit, I'll probably cum the moment he touches me after having watched that!" Dawn said semi-seriously.

She was almost right. Though it probably took less than a minute before she did.

#

"Well? Now what?" Brad said as he sat down on one of the other chairs recuperating. Cindy had had an orgasm, albeit a small one. I knew as I knew very well how hard Cindy could cum when she really felt it. But at least she had, which I now knew was merely a warm up for her, all things considered.

"Well, as it IS getting late, we should probably go round everyone up for the annual "deck the balls" to end the evening with," Dawn said.

"Deck the balls?" I asked curiously.

"Wait until you see this David," Jack told me leaning over to whisper to me. "Dawn came up with this idea to close the evening with a few years ago. It became so popular that first year, that now it's become tradition every time we end the evening for another year."

"Deck the balls?" I asked him once again.

"Yeah, you know. Like the song!" He began singing. "Deck our balls with lotsa pussy...fucka fucka fuck...a fucka fuck. Tis the season to make em juicy, licka licka lick...a licka lick. Dawn's now in her gay apparel..."

"Ok, Ok, I get your point, I think," I told him interrupting the song. Dawn was already leading everyone upstairs checking the other room along the way to ensure she rounded up everyone as we went.

"Catchy tune though don't you think?" He asked.

"Yeah, everything but the gay part. You mind going ahead of me?" I said letting him pass. Jack gave me a playful shove. "Don't worry my friend, there's a lot of pussy remaining to be screwed tonight, and I'm not about to waste it on your bony ass!"

"Cindy? Did you hear that? Jack said I have a bony ass!"

"Actually David, you hardly have any ass at all," she said affectionately.

"I do to!"

"Not." Jack said kidding around.

"Boys...boys. Play nice," Doreen warned us both. "Or I'll send you to bed without any pussy!"

I had to laugh at that. "Gee, I can almost hear mother telling me that. Shit, wish she had in fact when I was younger," I quipped.

By the time we'd all arrived back in the living room, most of the other guests were already there waiting for us.

"We were starting to wonder where you all were," Good old George asked. "Everyone's anxious to play deck the balls."

After a few more minutes everyone had been rounded up. "Ok most everyone here's participated in the final festivity of the evening. But for the benefit of David and Cindy who are with us for the first time this year, I thought it might be considerate to explain how this works," she began saying.

Even before Dawn had begun explaining, the women had all taken a folding chair that had been stacked, leaning against the wall, as we'd come in.

"What are the chairs for?" I asked Jack.

"Shhh...you'll see. Now listen."

"As everyone should know or remember, each of the guys gets ten thrusts inside the pussy they're standing behind. Ten thrusts to start, and not one thrust more. When you've completed your ten, everyone moves to the right. Now you do nine thrusts and not one thrust more, and so on. There's no stopping for any reason until you've completed the required number of thrusts. If the guy climaxes, he's out, and so's the woman whose pussy he just came in. We keep going until there's only one pair remaining, and they keep going, or cumming rather," Dawn said with a giggle. "And are declared the official 'deck the balls" winners for the year."

"So who won last year?" I had to ask.

Jack grinned proudly. "Cassandra and I won," he said. "Which was pretty fucking cool considering it's the only time of the night, for the year for that matter, that Cassandra even lets a man anywhere's near her. So the fact it was her pussy that I came in as the last man standing, was kind of a rare event."

I noticed that there were eleven women and only nine men as we took up our positions. It was evident that really didn't matter though as the game continued on around the circle, there would always be two women who wouldn't be participating until the line caught up with them again. If anything, it kept them in the game for a little longer. Dawn had everyone draw names to see who would start with whom and in which order. Once we were all paired off the game would begin. As I was with Michelle to start with, she stood behind her chair using it as a support and bent over so as to allow me quick and easy access to her pussy.

"Ok guys, everyone slip it in. When I say go, begin thrusting. And remember, no stopping until you've completed all ten required cunt-fucks. Ready guys? Then go!"

We didn't lose anyone until the third round. Unfortunately it was Dawn's pussy that the guy who lost happened to be in at the time when he did. "Shit!" Dawn exclaimed exasperatedly leaving the circle taking her chair as she did. "And I never got to cum either!" She exclaimed good-naturedly.

"That is one of the perks for the women," Brad stated. "They get to cum as many times as they can...or want to. It's the guys who determine whether they stay in the game or not."

Suddenly I was glad I'd had as many orgasms as I had this evening. Maybe having done so would give me some sort of an edge, though as I thought about it, Jack and Brad had probably cum just as many times as I had.

Actually, it was a hell of a lot harder than I realized it would be. As strange as this game really was, it was extremely arousing. I found that I had to quit looking around the room at everyone else while I fucked the particular woman I was with. Seeing so many men and women fucking together in the room at the same time was visually erotic and a bit more stimulating than I would have imagined it. One by one the guys began dropping out until it was down to just three of us, Myself, Jack and Brad. Fitting under the circumstances, as we'd been a bit competitive all evening anyway. As for the women, Cindy was still in as was Doreen, Cassandra, Michelle and a rather voluptuous looking brunette with boobs the size of cantaloupes. Even more amusing, we'd just reached "one" stroke. And as Dawn had explained, we'd now begin counting back up towards ten.

Initially it was pretty easy going as we were all getting a "quickie" breather between women. But when we'd reached eight cunt-thrusts it was becoming more and more difficult to continue to hang in there. To my delight, Brad was the next one of us to cave in taking the brunette with him when he did.

"Look's like it's down to just you and I buddy," Jack told me. "And I have every intention of becoming the only two time winner since we started this particular event," he said challengingly.

"Well, I guess we'll just have to see about that won't we?" I shot back at him determinedly.

Stepping in behind Michelle while Jack placed his prick inside Cindy, we prepared to go into the next and final round when one of us would be declared the eventual winner. All of those that had been eliminated during the course of the last half hour began counting out the fuck-thrusts as the game once again continued.

"One...two...three...four...five..." Michelle's cunt was so fucking slippery and velvety feeling that I began to worry I was going to lose it in her.

"...six...seven...eight...nine!" Dawn called out stopping us. Had I of gone two...maybe three more strokes inside that delicious cunt I'm near positive I'd have lost it. Glancing over towards Jack, as I was somewhat relieved to see the sweat and anxiety etched into his face too. Obviously he'd been just as close as I had been. I now slipped into Cassandra who though lubricated well enough to keep me from rubbing my dick raw, was obviously in no danger of experiencing an orgasm herself, which as I thought about it might give me a very slight edge. although a slim one. He on the other hand had Michelle to deal with, and she'd nearly done it for me.

"Ok...ready? Here we go!" Dawn said leading the group.

"One...two...three...four...five...six...seven." My orgasm was inching closer but I knew I'd at least make it past Cassandra. Taking a quick look at Jack I was happy to see by the look on his face that he was struggling like crazy to keep from spurting his juice into her.

"...eight...nine...ten!" Dawn yelled once again stopping us both. "OK...NO dawdling guys...come on...next woman!" She demanded from us.

Somehow we both made it through the next round. I now found myself standing behind Cindy and knew without a doubt this was going to be the end of it for one of us. I knew how delightfully wonderful her beautiful pussy would feel like. And I also knew if I kept thinking in those terms, I'd never make it past the next few strokes. I was already teetering on the edge as it was.

"Hurry...hurry!" Dawn demanded from us. "No resting!"

As I slid into Cindy...Jack slid his prick inside Doreen. "One...two...three..."

As I stood there fucking my wife, I began thinking to myself, experiencing the familiar feel of my wife's cunt. Naughty self came to my rescue as the thought emerged..."There's no place like home...there's no place like home." Suddenly I felt like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz, and though I was shoving my prick in and out of my wife's silky-slick pussy, I was imagining clicking my ruby slippers together instead.

"...four...five..."

"Ah FUCK!" Jack shouted in dismay.

"There's no place like home!" I said filling my wife's pussy a second later...hearing the sound of her simultaneous orgasm as I did. Cindy turned her head to look back at me with a confused expression on her face.

"I'll tell you later," I said somewhat embarrassed feeling just a little silly.

"I think we have new champions!" Dawn officially declared enthusiastically as everyone began congratulating Cindy and I on an exceptional performance.

To our real surprise however, Jack soon appeared with a rather handsome trophy of a naked woman leaning over the back of a chair, a man standing behind her with a rather exaggerated looking penis about to enter her. Four previous winner's names were engraved in the cup along with the year they had won.

"It will be my honor to have yours and Cindy's name engraved on the Deck the Balls trophy as this years honored winners," he announced handing it to me. "Just make sure you bring it back with you next year," he added winking at us.

"You can count on it!" I told him proudly.

#

Nearly a years gone by now. Surprisingly, true to their word and commitment, just as Cindy and I have honored and agreed to our own New Years Resolution, we've not once strayed outside the boundaries. And believe me, it's not been very damn easy either!

Over the course of the year we've spent several weekends with our very best friends. Often ending up fucking side by side in bed together, or watching one another pleasurably satisfying our partners orally in our hot tub. In a way, it's been like a year of extended foreplay as we began counting the weeks, then finally the days as the Christmas and New Years holidays approached.

"Excited about tomorrow?" Cindy asked obviously every bit as excited as I was, we'd just given one another two very pleasurable orgasms in hopes of taking some of the edge off. It would be exactly a week before Christmas. We'd already made plans with Jack and Dawn shortly before the Thanksgiving holiday to spend the entire day together up at a nearby ski lodge. Though none of us had made any plans to actually do any skiing.

"Hell yes!" I told her truthfully. "In fact, I've got the same buzz going that I used to feel when I was a kid getting ready to go to bed so that Santa would come," I told her.

"Hmmm, me too." She said softly stroking my now very softened penis. "Only I don't think its Santa who'll be cumming!" she said wrapping those warm delicious lips around my blood engorged dick.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers