A Not So Prim & Proper Wife Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The girls at school were right. You can do it this way!" She grinned to Ofi. "You would not believe what the students talk about in between classes."

She then slurped in some threatening drool and kissed the head of his cock again, swirling her tongue around the slit, which was starting to leak the first droplets of pre-emission.

"My lipstick mark is to show others what can be done if you try!" She giggled out, almost like a school girl.

Ofi responded by bending low, and speaking so softly that Dan could not hear, then adding "You are my wife now. Remember that."

"Yes, Ofi." Rolled off her tongue so smoothly that the effect of the words were lost on her, until after she said them.

The both looked to Daniel. "You may leave, if you wish." Ofi said. "I wish to mate with my wife, now."

"Close the door on the way out." Tessa added. It wasn't a command, per se`, but a statement.

Dan, for his part, stood, as Ofi lifted his wife to her heels, and he let his hard, throbbing rod poke at her crotch, through her dress. Using her fingers, Tessa managed to lift the hem finally high enough to allow that black member to start rubbing against her labia. Pulling the silky folds of satin up and aside her hips, she revealed a final important detail to her husband. She was not wearing panties of any sort, not even a thong. Tessa had already made the decision before Ofi had said a word. She no longer considered herself Daniel's wife, in the truest sense of the word. She realized her actions could, and probably would, be construed as adultery, or as they say in court documents nowadays, 'Irreconcilable Differences'. But as she stood there, heels slightly apart, and her petals growing coated with the dew of excitement, she didn't care. Ofi was going to ease her conscience by giving her a child.

Ofi was making her mew again, each thrust of his hips driving his long dong against her slickness, coating his shaft with her leaking lubrication, as his pelvic bone would smack her clit as she rotated her hips to meet him. Eyes fluttered closed, she was breathing heavily, her soft voice speaking breathily. "Oh, yes, Ofi. Make me a mama. Stick it in me!" and her fingers clenched softly, as she then shuddered softly on her heels, nearly falling over as she climaxed, her voice uttering a wail as Ofi's hands were quick to grab her around her waist, and hold her to him.

Gasping softly, she looked to Daniel through dreamy eyes. "Why couldn't you make me do this?" she asked, not expecting an answer. Her head turned to Ofi's and her tongue led an attack of her own, to kiss her lover passionately. That was when Ofi started to move her onto the bed, his hand reaching low to pull the comforter off, and then set her gently back on the shimmering white satin. Breaking the kiss, she smiled to him, a knowing, wide, and bright smile, filled with anticipation and eagerness. By the look in her eyes, Daniel could tell that she was now on her own predatorial hunt, a hunt for babies.

Daniel, at first, tried to will himself to leave, but found he couldn't. He was caught in front of the proverbial train-wreck one couldn't stop watching. As Tessa lay back on the bed, lifting her knees, the black satin shimmered in contrast as it fell down her thighs to her waist, showing Daniel her garter straps and the tops of her sheer, silky stockings, he sat himself back down, using a hand to try and adjust himself within his trousers. His erection was growing impossible to control, yet he could do nothing with it. As Ofi lowered himself to the bed, after kicking off his pants and shoes, he doffed his shirt and tie, and then placed a hand on each side of Tessa's shoulders. His slickened spear dangled at the right angle to invade the white woman, whose legs were poised on the tips of her stilettos, her hands reaching up to his face, giving soft caresses as they shared a long, tender gaze. The sight made Daniel very worried. He suddenly realized that this black man and his wife weren't going to have sex. They were going to make love, and do it passionately.

"What if you do not get pregnant tonight?" Ofi asked.

"Then we will have sex every night until I am, Silly!" Tessa answered.

That was when Ofi began to lower himself, balancing on one hand while his freed hand reached to his shaft, holding it for alignment, and jiggling his mushroomed tip up and down until she opened for him, and he engaged with her. Then he started to lower himself, letting gravity share the load, making his new bride take him into her love canal, in one long, slow, inexorable thrust.

For her part, Tessa sucked in a gulp of air, loudly, and her eyes rolled up in her head, her soft voice crying out loudly. No words, just the sounds of physical stress. She had not had a man like Ofi since, well, she last had Ofi.

------

The divorce paperwork took a little longer to finalize than Dan wanted, or Tessa had planned. The court had decreed a ninety-day cooling off period, to allow the couple to reconcile, if possible. All the delay did was allow the baby-bump to start making an appearance.

After Ofi had left that evening, a well-sated Tessa had simply lay there, and told Daniel to sleep in the guest room. She had an easier night sleeping, but was wakened by a sound in the middle of the night. Daring to investigate, and still in her dress and heels, she crept around the house until she found her soon-to-be ex-husband in the kitchen, a nearly empty tumbler of scotch on the table, and with his underwear around his ankles. He was masturbating furiously, mumbling incoherently.

Sneaking back into the bedroom, she locked the door behind her, and got properly dressed for bed. It was while watching Daniel that she realized her marriage was over. Watching him made her realize she didn't feel sorry for him at all, just as he didn't feel sorry for her. She moved to Ofi's place the next day.

Ofi had to leave the country on schedule, which the court's delay ruined any plans for coming home with a new bride. However, Ofi made sure to speak with her daily, often times twice a day, to share, stay in touch, and provide her with things she would want to know, when she got to his homeland. She spent the delay getting her passport, and packing up the things she wanted to have with her. It turned out to be quite substantial.

As the hearing date approached, Daniel made several more and more desperate pleas for them to get together, and to 'talk things out'. For Tessa, she had done enough. Seen enough. Endured enough. With Ofi's baby swelling inside her, the emotional swing had been completed.

It had taken Ofi three tries to impregnate Tessa, each time more passionate than the last. To her, it seemed as if every time she could give more and more of herself to him, until she missed her period. Then she knew she could give him her everything. The day she confirmed her pregnancy to Ofi, she leapt to his arms, kissing him lavishly, in plain sight of the staff at the school district office. It was then official with the people around her, she was going to be his wife, and she made it official to him, by a simple word. "Yes."

After the judge banged the gavel, they walked out of the courtroom separately. Daniel needed a few moments to cope with the final devastation to his now measly life. His career was all but destroyed, his marriage over with, and his dreams of a proper house, with loving wife and children were over. In the proceedings, the review and dissolution of property were finalized. Daniel kept the house and the belongings, while she kept most of the savings account, half of the checking account, and a third of his retirement plan. Now free to marry, she made a beeline to the phone, to share the news. She ended her call with her new man, just as Daniel was passing from behind.

"mhmm... I'll see you soon. I love you, Ofi... "

It might as well have been a stake in his heart to hear her say that, and he spent the rest of the day crawled up inside a bottle of booze.

Her last day in the country was the day after the court proceeding. The divorce in hand, she tendered her passport at the ticket counter, along with the first class ticket to the father of her child...