A Pair of Objects Walk into a Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,879 Followers

When our bodies crashed together, there was no tentative feeling out. There wasn't time to be coy. We knew all of one another's secrets now anyway. We came together with unchecked passion from the very first. Soon, Nikki's smooth hands were gliding through my hair and rubbing against my cheek. In the same moment, my hands flew to her thighs, feeling her firm flesh against my hot palms. But then her lips were against mine, and her tongue was in mouth. My lips parted to make way for her, and her tongue plunged deeply towards my throat. I felt her thick, slippery tongue pressing against mine and I tasted the sweet flavor of her saliva as she filled my mouth. Instinctively, my tongue jumped into the fray. I pressed it between her lips, driving it deeply into her throat, feeling her slick teeth and tasting her sweet flavor.

I am not sure how long we kissed. It felt like hours and seconds all at the same time. All I know is that the entire time we had simply abandoned ourselves to our passions. Our mouths moved frantically. My tongue slipped in and out of her mouth rapidly, I tasted her lips and even her chin at time. Our faces glistened with spit. The music was still playing at the bar, but I could hear the wet, slurping sounds of our kisses. And my nose was filled with Nikki's perfume, but beneath that I felt like I could detect something else...something more primal. My entire body felt like it was vibrating. I'd never felt like that when kissing before. It was like being able to feel while numb...I don't know, that doesn't make any sense. But that's what it felt like.

Still, despite the intensity of our kiss, our bodies remained somewhat apart. We were sitting with our knees sort of tilted together. I had my hands on Nikki's thighs while she bent down to kiss me. Her hands remained against my cheeks, feeling hot and soft against my skin. I could feel my chest rising and falling rapidly and my cheeks were growing red. I knew that if something needed to give.

"Do you want to go back to my place?" Nikki, sort of spitting the words out around my tongue as we kissed. It was like she was reading my mind.

"Yes," I said, without even thinking. Just as rapidly as we'd begun kissing, we suddenly broke apart. I heard Nikki giggling as she scooted out of the booth. I followed her, laughing excitedly as well. Soon we were out of the booth and Nikki took my hand as we ran out of the bar. It was mostly empty now, and people probably just assumed we were drunk. I guess we were a little drunk, but not really. I didn't really know what was going on. It was just...fun.

There was already a cab outside and we piled into the back. As soon as the doors were closed and Nikki shouted out her address, we were kissing again with total obliviousness to the outside world. Maybe the cab driver was looking at us in the rear view mirror. But for once, our sexuality wasn't about consumption by others. We weren't the objects of anyone else's desire. We were about...us. And I was just enjoying the feeling of my hands on Nikki's thighs while her tongue poured into my mouth.

I don't remember getting out of the cab or Nikki paying. I was kissing her cheeks and nibbling on her ear while it happened. I don't remember going into her building or walking up the stairs. We were kissing the entire time, bouncing against the walls and laughing. I don't even remember what floor she lived on or which apartment it was. Just, suddenly, she broke our kiss to unlock her door and we were inside.

As the door closed behind me, I saw that we were standing in a large, nicely-furnished open-concept living room/kitchen. There were doors that I assume led to the bedroom, but neither one of us wanted to waste that time. Nikki took two steps into the room and then, with her back to me, she reached up to the bottom hem of her crop top and lifted the shirt up over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra and I could see the outlines of the sides of her breasts around the sides of her smooth, delicate back.

Nikki then quickly turned and looked at me, still standing in front of the door. Her breasts bounced heavily as she turned and looked at me, there was a wicked smile on her face. Nikki's build was even more impressive out of her shirt. Her breasts absolutely defied gravity, sitting up high on her chest and accentuating her severe hourglass shape. The breasts themselves gently sloped in on the top, and there were rounded on the bottom. Her nipples were long, with small pink areolas. I felt my mouth watering, a reaction I'd honestly never had to women's breasts before.

"Is this really happening?" I asked myself, my words sounding dreamy and faraway. Nikki smiled more widely and placed her hands on her wide hips.

"If you want it to," she said. I licked my lips and felt the same vibrating sensation I'd had at the bar. It was attraction, I think, but...so much more.

"I don't understand what I am feeling," I said honestly.

"Don't question it," Nikki said, "We're in uncharted water here. But I think this is good." She said, and the way she said it made me believe her. I don't know if I could've held my body back, but I suddenly realized that my mind wanted this as well. There was no barrier here. That was what I was feeling. There was no separation. I didn't doubt her intentions, I didn't wonder what she was thinking. I knew what she felt about me and I knew that I could trust it. I could feel the raw connection between us and I wanted more of it.

"Do you want to fuck a midget?" I asked her, my breath catching in my throat now. I had intended it to be playful, the way it had been in the bar when we'd first begun to kiss. But it came out sounding serious. I looked up at Nikki, my hair cast over my eyes. She shook her head.

"No," she said, "I want to...be with you." And she brought her hand to her mouth and nibbled on her fingertips. She looked vulnerable and alluring. Started to walk quickly across the room, closing the distance between us. In a moment, I was standing right in front of Nikki's body. I looked up and saw that her breasts were right above me. I could smell her perfume and her excitement, and I could feel the heat of her body.

I tilted my head back now and closed my eyes. I moved my mouth forward and I could feel Nikki's body tremble as my warm lips pressed into the underside her breast. Her flesh felt firm and hot and my lips sank into it. I could feel goosebumps form on her skin as my tongue slipped from my mouth and pressed lightly on her breast. Nikki bent slightly and her breast slipped down. I felt her nipple rub against my nose and I heard Nikki moan. I moved my mouth, quickly taking Nikki's nipple into it. I felt the taut, firm bullet of flesh slip between my teeth and heard Nikki groan as I flicked my wet tongue against it. I closed my lips around Nikki's nipple, sucking on it gently and playing my tongue across it.

While I sucked on Nikki's breast, my hands remained active. As soon as I'd begun kissing Nikki's warm body, I'd moved my fingers up to Nikki's waist. While I began to suck on her nipple, I rapidly unbuttoned the fly of her tight pants and slipped down the zipper. I moved, briefly, off of Nikki's nipple, once again licking and now sucking on the smooth underside of her breast. At the same time, I moved my hands out to Nikki's hips, slipping my fingers in the waistband of her tight jeans. I could feel that she wasn't wearing any panties. As I licked at sucked on Nikki's breast and listened to her excited groans. I slipped Nikki's nipple back into my mouth as I started to tug, gently at first and then forcefully, on Nikki's tight jeans. Nikki giggled as I struggled and I felt her shimmy her hips slightly. Eventually, I was able to push the waist of Nikki's jeans back over her round ass and then down. Now the pants felt loose and they slipped down, bunching slightly around Nikki's knees. I lifted one foot up and put it in the seat of her jeans where it was slung between her legs. I pushed down and soon they were in a pile at Nikki's feet. She easily stepped out of them, now totally naked. I gave one last suck to Nikki's nipple and then took a half step back, letting it pop out of my mouth. I moved back further and looked down now at Nikki's body.

"Oh my god..." I said, putting my hand over my mouth, I felt my eyes widen.

"What?" Nikki asked, with a sort of forced playfulness that indicated unease.

"You're gorgeous," I said and Nikki smiled with relief, making her look even more beautiful. The full dramatic sweep of Nikki's hourglass shape was now visible, as were her long svelte legs. Of course, there was more than that. My eyes were, naturally, drawn to the area between those legs. Nikki was waxed totally bare and all of her skin was just as tanned and smooth as her face. And that included her penis. It was soft when I looked at it, the skin looking velvety and smooth, though I could see a few small veins running through it. She was circumcised and the domed tip was a dark red color and very smooth. Her shaft lay gently atop two small balls in a taut, hairless scrotum. It was...cute. It somehow fit with the rest of her.

I'd always loved to put a soft cock in my mouth and feel it get hard as I gave it attention. It was like...I was making it come alive. My mouth watered and I licked my lips. I knew exactly what I was going to do next.

The bros at the bar had, of course, been wrong. If I wanted to suck a dick, I couldn't just stand there while my lover stood in front of me. I wasn't that short and I'd never met anyone that tall. Nikki was a tall girl, but nowhere near tall enough for that maneuver. But I was (am) very short. I could still do things that other girls couldn't.

I took two steps backwards and spread my legs shoulder-width apart. I pushed my round ass backwards slightly and then began to bend at my waist. Rapidly, the distance between us shrank and my head slipped down lower and lower in front of Nikki's body. I kept my eyes on Nikki as I moved, my pupils locked on hers. Her eyes were wide, watching me. She looked giddy. I could see her chest rising and falling rapidly, but she didn't otherwise move.

I didn't even have to get on my knees. Still standing, just a little bit bent over, Nikki's penis was directly in front of my face. For the first time since I'd started bending over, I looked down from Nikki's eyes (they were partially blocked by her breasts now anyway) and looked directly at her limp cock. I was so close now that I could feel my warm breath bouncing off of her body and coming back to my face. But my focus was on the appearance of Nikki's soft penis. I smiled at it, it look so smooth and so delicate. It was cute! I breathed in deeply, soaking in Nikki's perfume and the primal scent of her sweat underneath. Her pheromones made me feel lightheaded and I moved my hands up, placing my palms on Nikki's wide hips and feeling my fingers sink into her hot flesh. The room was now totally silent, Nikki wasn't even breathing. I'd stopped too. I could feel her eyes on me.

Usually, when I did something like this, I would close my eyes. But I didn't now. I wanted to see everything. I wanted to feel everything. I opened my mouth and leaned the last half of an inch forward. I tasted her first. The salty, animal flavor as it spread across my tongue. She let out a soft chirping noise and I groaned. I felt Nikki's soft flesh tumble over my lips and land softly against my tongue. Instinctively, my lips closed gently around Nikki's flaccid shaft. My tongue began to swirl around the circumcised tip of Nikki's penis, making it flop wetly against the insides of my cheeks. Then I began to suck gently on the tip. Nikki's soft shaft began to stretch, her skin growing taut and pulling into my mouth as I slurped at her. I felt her shaft and her pulsating urethra slip across my tongue. Deeper and deeper, her soft penis wiggled into the back of my mouth.

The taste of Nikki's body had only grown more intense as I took more and more of her inside of me. There was a clean, soapy flavor that seemed to make sense with the smooth, delicate texture of her skin. But there was a salty, musky taste beneath that. I could feel it wrapping around my tongue, making my head light. That taste filled my nose and made my knees weak. I'd never tasted anything like it.

Nikki's moans had grown louder and louder as I pulled more and more of her cock into my mouth. I could see out of the corners of my eyes and that her hands and arms were moving. I knew that they were moving up to Nikki's breasts. I could feel the tremors in her body as her fingers moved across her nipples. Her heat seemed to grow, to radiate out from her.

Nikki took a half step forward as I sucked, allowing me to get more of her penis inside of me. I was so close now that I could feel her balls against my chin and all I could see was her bellybutton. I let my tongue slip out from my lips, ever so slightly. I felt the rigid tip of my tongue press against Nikki's soft scrotum, felt her balls move against my touch. Her taste here was even more intense, and I desperately wished I could take the whole package into my mouth.

But Nikki's limp cock had begun to rouse from my attention. It was still limp and flopped wildly against my tongue, but I could feel it swelling. My eyes watered slightly as I felt it growing thicker and thicker in my mouth. It was actually starting to push down towards my throat. Just as I'd hoped, Nikki's cock was coming alive in my mouth. I groaned around it and slipped my tongue back into my mouth.

"Jesus Catrina," Nikki moaned, "I never start getting hard this fast. Don't stop!" Her words came out in a breathless rush. I swirled my tongue around wildly on her velvety skin, just to let her know that I'd heard her. Now was not the time for a slow exploration. My body felt like it was pulsating to the beat of Nikki's heartbeat, which I could feel pounding in the veins her cock. My muscles felt tight and my mind felt like it was floating. Now as a time for action.

I jumped instantly from cradling Nikki inside of my mouth to full, frantic motion. I bobbed my head backwards quickly, letting Nikki's half-hard shaft slip through my tight lips. The whole time, my tongue swirled around her wildly. Soon, just the soft tip of Nikki's penis remained in my mouth, my tongue probing it fiercely. But I didn't rest there. As soon as I felt the tip start to slip from my lips, I bobbed my mouth forward again, sucking strongly as I did so. I felt Nikki's shaft against my cheeks as I moved forward, taking her penis into my throat and pushing my nose against my belly.

"Oh fuck!" I heard Nikki groan and I could feel her knees wobble slightly. She got no mercy from me. I felt like someone else was controlling my body. I started moving faster. Soon, my head was bobbing up and down faster than I'd ever moved before, I was almost dizzy. I relaxed my throat and let Nikki's cock slam into me over and over again. I gagged slightly, but didn't stop. I moved my head side to side slightly as I went, giving Nikki different angles on the inside of my throat.

I must've kept up that pace for a couple of minutes...I don't know it was a blur. My hands gripped tightly to Nikki's wide hips. I was still bent over slightly, planted firmly on my feet and trying to keep my balance while my head bounced violently up and down on Nikki's penis. My mouth was flooding with saliva and it was dripping out of my lips, completely uncontrolled in my wild motions. While her cock felt like a...sort of hot, silky, smoothness in my mouth without any defined shape, I could tell that it was changing. It was growing thick and stiffer with each passage across my think, welcoming tongue.

Nikki noticed that changes too. She basically hadn't stopped moaning since I'd started. She was loud and her body was trembling. I could see her legs, spread apart slightly, shaking wildly at the knees. Her hands had once been on her waist, but I'd felt them move. I felt her right hand resting gently on top of my head. She wasn't pushing me (I couldn't have moved any faster if she had), but it seemed she was leaning on me. Her other hand, I could tell, was grasping her large breasts, pulling at her nipples, and searching desperately for relief.

Nikki's head was thrown back as she moaned and I could actually smell her hair as it swished across her back. But that wasn't the only smell, and certainly not the dominant one. The musky smell of Nikki's body had grown more and more intense with time. The room felt hot and thick with it. It seemed to merge with the salty, naughty taste that coated my tongue. I could feel slickness growing between my legs and I sort of wondered whether Nikki could smell me as well.

Maybe she did. Maybe that explains what she did next. Because while I was bending over and giving everything that I had to Nikki's hardening cock, I felt her hand slip off of my head. She wobbled a minute, but moved her hand decisively over my head and past my neck. Nikki's fingers grasped the zipper at the top of my dress and jerks quickly. I didn't feel or even hear the zipper, I just felt a sudden coldness on my back, goosebumps. I felt short sleeves of my dress slip down over my arms, the tight dress no longer hugging my breasts. I didn't have time to think about what Nikki had done. As soon as she'd unzipped me, she was talking.

"Oh Catrina, you gotta stop. I can't cum yet!" Nikki groaned. For a moment, the words didn't even register. If anything, I took the opposite approach, treated it as though she'd asked for more. I moved faster, deep throating Nikki's cock and then shaking my head side to side, driving her into my throat and rubbing my chin against her balls. I only realized what Nikki had asked for when I felt her hands gently press on my shoulders, pushing me back. For a moment, I almost resisted anyway. I'd never had this feeling before, one where I...wanted to keep giving someone a blowjob. But touching Nikki's body made me feel electric, I ached to take more of her, I desperately wanted to give her pleasure.

"Please Catrina, oh god, I want to fuck you!" Nikki groaned. Now my head, bobbing wildly, came to a stop. I slowly pulled my lips back, feeling Nikki's now-hard cock move across my tongue. It audibly popped out of my lips as I pulled my head back. A thin strand of saliva connected my lips to Nikki's cock as I looked up at her. She was smiling and panting, her face looking flushed and her eyes wild. She looked more beautiful than ever.

Slowly, I unbent myself at the waist, now standing up in front of Nikki. My dress, now extremely loose from being unzipped, slipped down as I straightened. I groaned as I felt the soft fabric of my dress slip down across my nipples. The intensity of the sensation made me realize just how awakened I was by this experience. A kind of lust I'd rarely felt before in my life was upon me. My eyes burned, my mouth was dry, my nipples ached, my skin tensed, and my pussy was wet. But it was all part of one overarching, sensual need. I could feel every atom in my body turned towards Nikki, reaching out to her.

As the dress slipped under the curve of my breasts, I adjusted my arms slightly, letting the shoulder straps slip down from my elbows, and off my fingertips. Now the top of my dress flopped down entirely, leaving the top half of my body entirely exposed. I saw Nikki's eyes moving over me ravenously. She actually licked her lips and her cock, now completely hard and glistening with my spit, jerked slightly as she looked at me. I grinned. My breasts sat up high on my chest, were a gentle rounded shape with small pick nipples, and looked perfectly proportioned to my body. They were my favorite feature and, I think, Nikki's too.

I didn't pause to let her admire. I grabbed my dress in my hands and, without hesitating, grasped the waistband of my black panties as well. I could feel how wet they were. They were uncomfortable now, I wanted them off. So I pulled on my clothing and shimmied my wide hips, slipping the dress down and back off of my ass. It moved easily and pooled at my feet on the floor. I stood up straight again, wanting to see Nikki's eyes as she saw the rest of me exposed. I saw her eyes move over my toned thighs and my large ass. And she licked her lips as her pupils narrowed in on my waxed-bare pussy. I had very puffy pink lips, the same color as my nipples and very tight. They were glistening now with my juices, reflecting my excitement back at Nikki.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,879 Followers