A Pair of Objects Walk into a Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,889 Followers

Nikki admired my body for a minute, drinking it in. She didn't need to speak. I didn't need her to say that I was beautiful. I could see in her eyes the way she felt. I could feel the way she moved over my body and the way that she wanted it. And I knew it wasn't because of the novelty of my proportions. Our lust was past that point. Somehow, the denseness of our lust had refined the feeling down to something approaching purity. I don't know...it made sense at the time.

But the passion of that feeling meant that we couldn't simply stand and admire one another for long. Our bodies cried out for more. Nikki moved first. Strangely, she moved away from me. She turned to her side and started to walk. She took long, elegant strides, her hips ticking as she moved. I watched her hard cock swinging lewdly, but somehow beautifully, as she moved. After a moment she came to an immense, white couch strewn with throw pillows. She turned around and sat directly in the center of the couch, throwing her arms back across the back and gently crossing her legs. Her cock and her breasts bounced as she moved.

"Want to join me?" she asked, patting the couch with one hand. It took all of my willpower to keep from scrambling across the room. Control is sexy, and I had to get a hold of myself and walk across the room. I stepped out of my pool of clothes and moved in the direction of the couch. I felt the cool air of Nikki's apartment raising goosebumps on my flesh. The chill was particularly pronounced in the wet areas between my legs. But it was oddly stimulating as well. I knew that Nikki was going to warm me up soon.

As I reached the couch, Nikki uncrossed her legs. In fact, she did more than uncross them, she spread them wide, her cock bouncing as she moved. She bent over slightly not, leaning over her cock. Her breasts hung down pertly over her penis, almost touching the tip of her shaft and illustrating the beautiful paradox of her body. I could see the pre-cum forming at the tip, dripping down her shaft. My lips watered, desperate to taste her again. But Nikki didn't want to be tasted now. She wanted more.

I had moved so that I was standing directly in front of Nikki. I had every intention of walking beyond her and then climbing up onto the couch at her side. But as I moved in front of her, Nikki brought her arms out, one hand suddenly resting on my shoulder. Her fingertips felt hot against my skin and I almost moaned at the feeling. It froze me in place. Nikki's other hand moved out, rubbing along my right hip.

"Your skin is so soft," she said, in a half-distracted tone. I could feel her eyes moving all over me. I didn't know how to respond, I just nodded. As I did so, I felt Nikki's hands gently manipulating me. She was pulling on my hip and pressing on my shoulder. Before I realized what was happening, I was turned around so that my back was to Nikki, with my body between her spread legs. Nikki's hand melted off of my shoulder and soon I felt it rubbing against the firm flesh of my ass. I felt her fingers squeeze into my flesh and moaned. She then rubbed her palm against me gently, teasingly. Her palm grasped my ass at the meatiest spot, and we groaned together as she played with it.

But Nikki didn't simply want to squeeze my ass. She had something else in mind. Her hand moved slowly, almost reluctantly, away from my thick ass cheeks and slowly moved to my other hip. Now Nikki had one hand on both hips and then her palms slid up so that she was grasping me at the narrowest point of my waist. Her long fingers nearly touched across my flat stomach. It felt good to be completely wrapped up in her palms.

I knew what Nikki was going to do, even before she started. With the guys I'd been with, I'd always hated getting picked up. They always wanted to lift me and toss me around, to use me like a sex toy or something. But while the action being taken was identical, I felt no discomfort with Nikki. I knew she wanted to lift me and was shocked to find that I wanted it too. I guess I always hated being reminded by guys that I was small. But I didn't mind being who I was with Nikki. I felt her start to apply pressure on my hips, and I sort of leapt into the air, embracing the feeling.

Nikki did not look particularly muscular or strong. In fact, her arms look thin and wispy, like a model's. But her grip around my waist felt secure and I was shocked to find that she held my weight easily. Her arms were delicate and slim, but they concealed lithe, well-honed muscles. My feet left the floor and I went up into the air. Nikki sat back in the couch, and her arms pulled back, moving me closer to her body. I giggled at the feeling of being tossed easily into the air by my lover. For the first time, it felt playful.

But it wasn't all games. Even as I laughed, my body was reacting without me even noticing. My legs, now completely up in the air, spread apart and my hips rotated up. Soon, my feet were sticking out in front of me, my knees about as wide apart as I could get them. I looked down between my breasts and beyond Nikki's fingers. I could see my pink pussy lips, split open invitingly. My clitoris was aching and it looked more red than pink, more aroused than I'd ever felt it before. In fact, I felt my own juices drip down off of my desperate pussy, saw it splash against Nikki's leg. She groaned in excitement.

We didn't talk now. There was nothing to say. We were connected in a manner that went beyond words. Words were the way that we obfuscated, we lied all the time. We had to. But we weren't lying now. We couldn't. Our bodies were honest. I could feel Nikki's desires through her skin and I sent the same message back. Every atom in my body was screaming, "fuck me!" There was no need for my lips to garble the message.

Nikki's arms were shaking slightly as she slowly started to bend her elbows, letting her hands drop. I felt my body lowering towards my lover's lap. She hadn't been holding me very high and her cock was...surprisingly long as it was erect. It didn't take long before I felt the slick, velvety mushroom tip of Nikki's cock press gently against my clitoris. I groaned loudly and my head lolled back. My mind had flashed black for a moment in electrical overload. I barely even noticed as Nikki carefully adjusted herself so that her cock was in a different position.

I gasped loudly when I felt it. When that same bulbous tip pushed up against my slick, desperately pussy lips. The pre-cum had been pouring out of Nikki's body (I could smell it in the air) and my own body had been growing wetter and wetter with every passing second. There was no friction. The very tip of Nikki's penis slipped easily (more easily than I'd ever experienced before, even with smaller penises) into my body. I shuddered and felt my body tightly grip around Nikki's tip. But that only sent more terrible, wonderful sensations rocketing around my body. I heard Nikki gasp behind me.

She didn't stop there. She didn't wait for us to understand what was happening. Maybe her arms were not strong enough to hold me any longer. Or maybe she just couldn't bear to wait. Whatever it was, I'd barely gotten used to the feeling of Nikki's penis splitting my pussy lips, when I could feel her pushing deeper and deeper inside of me. I felt myself stretch as she rapidly began to fill me up, but still there was no pain. Only the delicious pleasure feeling more and more of Nikki inside of me. I moaned loudly, my entire body trembling as, inch by inch, I took Nikki into me.

Despite the fact that I felt filled to the bursting point, I almost sighed in disappointment as I felt my ass settle gently onto Nikki's lap. She was completely within me now and I sank down on top of her. I let my knees bend and my legs sort of draped themselves over Nikki's legs. Nikki's hands stayed on my hips, but they weren't squeezing me as tightly as before. I wanted more of her, and I only knew of one way to get it. I quickly leaned back, rapidly feeling Nikki's large, beautiful breasts pressing against my spine. This action shoved my hips down, driving Nikki's cock more deeply into my body. Nikki and I groaned at the same time.

I threw my head back and to the side pushing my lips up. Nikki had anticipated my movement, her face was hovering directly above mine. Once again, our lips met with unrestrained passion. I sucked her tongue into my mouth, wanting to feel her inside of me on both sides of my body. At the same time, I wiggled my hips and my back against Nikki's body. I felt her hard cock shifting deliciously inside of me. At the same time, I felt her hard nipples against my back and felt her trembling at my touch. Her hands slipped off of my hips, rising quickly. I gasped when both her palms fell softly, but firmly against my breasts. I felt my nipples press hard against her palm while her fingers wrapped around my flesh.

For a while, I simply lay against Nikki's soft body. I kept my hips shifting back and forth, allowing her cock to press every inch of my insides. Nikki played teasingly with my breasts as we kissed. Well, we didn't so much kiss as lick one another voraciously while we moaned into each other's mouths. But soon, even that wasn't enough. Our bodies demanded more. Once again, without speaking, Nikki began to move. With extreme reluctance, her fingers slipped off my breasts and, once again, made their way down to my waist. I felt her fingers, again, sink deeply into my flesh. Now I sat up, also reluctant as our passionate kiss broke and my back moved off of Nikki's pillowy breasts. Once again, I was sitting in Nikki's lap, her hands ready to lift me.

We didn't pause long, as soon as I was sitting up and my balance was set, I felt pressure from Nikki's hands on my body. She was lifting me. I gasped as I felt Nikki's hard shaft slipping out of my body. I barely noticed that my ass was lifting off Nikki's lap, all I could feel was her cock moving naughtily out of my body. She moved me quickly, no longer having the patience to be coy. She squeezed me so tight it was hard to breath. In a matter of seconds, only the bulbous tip of Nikki's cock remained in my body. I whimpered and raised my hands to my own breasts, squeezing and playing with my nipples in a desperate attempt to get relief.

Nikki didn't make me wait long. She quickly dropped me back down, her hard cock moving through my body once again, touching all of my sensitive places again and leaving me moaning with pleasure. I heard the wet smack of my ass as it landed on Nikki's hips and it made me sort of bounce up again. Nikki took advantage of the situation, pulling me up again. I kept my hands clasped tightly to my breasts, like I was holding onto them for safety.

I don't know how long we last that way. My eyes were closed and I could hear a thick, croaking sound in the back of my throat. My back stayed rigid, thank god, or Nikki would've been throwing me around like a rag doll. I was barely controlled as it was. Nikki just kept lifting me up off of her lap, and then slamming me back down onto it over and over and over again. Her cock felt hot in my body, she was moving quickly (only my immense wetness and Nikki's precum prevented any painful friction). I could hear my lover groaning as her cocked slammed into me faster and faster with each passing moment. I was essentially, frozen, my knuckles turning white from grasping my breasts, the pleasure too deep to be comprehensible. It felt like hours, or even days. I wanted it to last forever.

But it couldn't. And when it ended...well I definitely had no reason to complain. I remember that Nikki was panting raggedly, her voice sounding strained and desperate. Her long nails were digging into my flesh and her arms felt like they were growing weaker. But she just kept pushing harder and harder. I could feel the tension growing inside of me. I knew that if I just touched my clit, that I would cum instantly. But I waited for my lover. I wanted to be fully aware of what was happening when she finally came.

Almost as soon as that thought crossed my mind it happened. Nikki lifted my body up and waited, half a beat, with my ass hovering above her lap and the tip of her cock just barely inside of my body. And then she just sort of dropped me. I felt her cock tear into me once again and I heard the loud slap of my ass against Nikki's lap. But I felt her hands spring off of my waist as well, no longer holding me in place. At first, I couldn't figure out why. And then I felt something else. Deep inside of me, I could feel Nikki's hard cock pulsating, rapidly contracting to the rhythm of her heart. I couldn't hear her moaning in a high-pitched voice and could feel her hips writhing under me. And then I could feel Nikki's hot, sticky cum pouring into my desperate pussy. I moaned as I felt each wet spurt coat my insides and I could feel Nikki's balls seizing against my ass as she came.

There was so much. Her cock just kept contracting over and over again. Soon, it felt like my body was being stretched out. I could feel a warm wetness under my ass and my legs and, after a moment, I realized that I was overflowing with cum. Nikki had filled me entirely and it was pouring out. I heard Nikki sighing contentedly as the last bit of her sweet nectar spurted into me. She collapsed back against the couch, slumping slightly so that only the top of her head was above the back of the couch. Still, the sperm dripped out of my pussy, around Nikki's hard cock. There was so much, I couldn't hold it in. But I didn't want to. I wanted something else.

Not giving Nikki a chance to recover, I quickly leaned forward, putting my hands on Nikki's thighs as I did so. I started to lift myself up, pushing off of Nikki's hard cock. I heard her gasp as I did so, but she didn't move. I felt Nikki's shaft slipping quickly out of my pussy and I groaned at the sensation, almost as lovely as going in. But I didn't slow, I just kept rising up. As I did so, more and more of Nikki's cum poured out of my pussy and dripped down onto Nikki's shaft. I helped it along, pushing out as I moved, forcing the cum from my body. After a few seconds, the hard tip of Nikki's cock slipped from between my pussy lips. I might have been disappointed now that the sensation was gone, but I knew her shaft was now coated in her thick, pearly sperm, even if I couldn't see it. I knew what I wanted to do.

As soon as I was no longer impaled on Nikki's cock, I started to push myself back with my arms. I lifted my hips high and scooted my knees and my shins back, spreading my legs as I did so. My pussy slipped back as well and began to grind its way across Nikki's still-hard shaft. It felt wet and sticky. She gasped at the sensation (I did too). But I kept pushing myself back further and further, keeping my legs spread as I did so. My body moved back over top of Nikki's, my pussy grinding against her stomach and then between her breasts, while her cock slipped between my tits. Nikki didn't ask questions or try to stop me. In fact, she seemed to know what I wanted. She grabbed my hips, pulling me back and up.

In a matter of seconds, Nikki and I had positioned ourselves right where I had wanted. My legs were spread and draped over the back of the couch. Directly between them was Nikki's beautiful face. My big ass was pressed into her nose and my wet pussy was directly against her mouth. My stomach rested on her large breasts, feeling soft and delicious against me. My left hand was down on the couch, holding me up. My right hand was wrapped around the base of Nikki's wet shaft. I had pulled it up, so that it was facing towards my mouth.

Once again, we didn't need to speak any words. We were totally in tune with one another. I dropped my head down towards the red tip of Nikki's penis, my eyes still open. Her cock only felt half hard now, making it velvety and wiggly, a sensation I enjoyed. I smiled right as I opened my mouth, taking the tip inside of me. Despite the fact that my body hard rubbed some of it off, Nikki's cock was still largely soaked with her own cum. Just what I wanted. As my lips began to move slowly down Nikki's shaft, I sucked in hard and swirled my tongue around on her urethra. I slurped in her still-warm cum, pulling it into my mouth and letting my tongue spread it everywhere. I cleaned her shaft of the cum I'd put there. It was salty and musky and perfect. I groaned at the flavor, but kept moving. I took more and more of Nikki's cock into my mouth, slurping up more and more of her cum with each movement. Soon, my nose was pressed into Nikki's hot balls and my mouth was coated in her sperm.

I could tell by her movements that Nikki was enjoying my touch. But I could also tell she wasn't focused on that. She had more important things to do. I had heard her sigh lovingly as my pussy had moved against her mouth and she hadn't waited but a second before she dove in. I felt her hands wrap around my torso and she pulled me up and back, driving my pussy harder into her mouth and her nose deeper into my ass. Her tongue was...everywhere and everything. I felt my body shudder as the hot, wetness of it splashed against my slit. I knew I was still dripping Nikki's sperm and that my pussy was coated in it. She didn't hesitate. She wanted it to. She slurped it into her mouth, actually sucking it out of me and swallowing it down. Once she cleaned me, her tongue remained inside of me, wriggling and tickling my insides and my lips. I groaned loudly and writhed on top of Nikki's body. Her tongue was so...expert. I'd never felt anything like it. She knew how to hold me just on the edge and then...oh God just pull back enough... It was all I could do to stay focused on suckling on her beautiful penis.

Despite Nikki's best efforts to tease me, I was so terribly close already...I knew I couldn't hold out long. I didn't want to hold out anymore. I swished my hips side to side, trying to get more and more sensation from Nikki's mouth. She took pity on me then, sensing that I was on the verge of crying from pleasure and frustration. Her tongue slipped from insides my body and she moved her head down slightly. Suddenly, I felt her lips wrap tightly around the hard bud of my clitoris, sucking and licking all at once. I heard the sound of my own voice screaming for half a second, and then the whole world went blank.

If what happened to me then was an orgasm...I'd never had an orgasm before in my life. The difference between what I felt there and a "normal" orgasm was the same distance that separated a normal orgasm from a sneeze. I couldn't even feel my body anymore. I had become something else. I'd melted into pure pleasure, my nerves becoming a part of the universe around me. The distance separating me from Nikki disappeared entirely. We were simply wrapped in absolute pleasure...I felt nothing and everything all at once.

As the orgasm slowly began to fade, I realized that I'd pitched forward as I came, opening my mouth wider. I'd taken Nikki' entire cock more deeply into my throat than ever before. What's more, she was cumming again. I couldn't taste it. She was too deep inside of me. Instead, I could feel her shaft expanding and contracting deep in my throat. I could feel her hot sperm shooting down directly into my belly, making me feel warm and content. I could heard her moaning, feel her lips still against my too-sensitive clit.

Finally, Nikki's second orgasm faded as well. Her attention to my pussy was just...too much. I pulled Nikki's cock out of my mouth and rolled quickly to one side, flopping down onto the couch next to her, panting. She didn't try to follow me. Instead, she remained leaning against the back of the couch, panting even more forcefully than me. I turned so that I could look at her, saw her face glistening with sperm and my juices as she smiled, looking at me as well.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,889 Followers