A Pair of Objects Walk into a Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,883 Followers

"That was...incredible," I said when I could finally find the words, "I've never...given myself...to anyone like that before in my life." I said.

"I don't think anyone has ever asked me to give that much of me before," Nikki said, nodding and I instantly knew what she'd meant. I'd felt like I'd...owed something to Nikki. Something I'd never tapped into before...

"What happened?" I asked dazed, as I slowly moved myself around so that I was sitting up, next to Nikki on the couch. She draped her arm over my shoulder, pulled me in towards her large breasts.

"I wasn't a tranny trying to perform..." she said, "And you weren't a midget fulfilling a fantasy," her voice was dreamy, like it was coming from somewhere far off, like someone else was giving her the knowledge. But I felt it as well.

"We were two people...connecting," I said and leaned in more fully to Nikki's body. She hugged me tight. There was nothing else to say. Nothing else needed to be said. We stayed there, holding each other, for as long as we both dared.

The End

Note: I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence or two (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for a free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories and comment on them too. I know who my loyal readers are and I really appreciate you. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. I do one edit of my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica, you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno, don't sweat the typos in your erotica. Thanks.

YKN

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,883 Followers