A Passion Play Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eclare
eclare
1,106 Followers

"...It already is," she cut me off, smiling.

Really? Is it me? I really don't know this girl. Do all girls do this now? I was stunned. She's got to be kidding.

"Can you show me your naked puss please?" I asked hesitantly, "in fact, take all your clothes off." I was getting into the swing of things now.

Without hesitation she kicked off her running shoes, then pulled off her socks. Standing up she undid her baggy blue jeans and pulled them down and off. She was shaved alright. I could see that through the skinny little light blue panties that rode up her crotch. I never expected that either. I'd always figured she was a Wal-Mart cotton panties type. She pulled off her sweat shirt and her tits - nice tits -- were encased in a matching light blue lace bra. I couldn't believe my eyes. I'm pretty certain they were watering.

"Did you shave and dress in those panties and bra especially for our talk?" I asked suspiciously.

"Nope," she answered nonchalantly as she undid her bra tossed it aside and then pulled her panties off.

I stared in disbelief at this gorgeous woman's body. She held her arms out to the side and slowly turned around. Her tits were perfect. Nice big nipples perfectly rising from medium pink areolas. Each nipple was pointing up and slightly out. Absolutely picture perfect breasts. Her legs were long, slightly bowed, her hips were wide giving that inch wide gap at the top of her thighs. Pink pussy lips peeked out, I could tell just by staring that they were soft. Her ass flowed away like a beautiful song from the small of her back to the back of her thighs. She was absolutely stunning. I was in lust.

My cock was hard. It didn't just harden up normally. I sprung one! I didn't know what to do. I didn't see any of this coming. It was still early on Saturday though, I had plenty of time to get my head around what was happening.

"Do you like?" she broke my reverie as she slowly turned her body in front of me, her arms straight up in the air again.

"Eve, you are absolutely gorgeous. You're simply amazing."

"You're cute too," she said with a giggle.

After a moment I asked "Anything?"

"Within limits, yup."

I peeled off my pants and underwear in one go. She was on to me in a flash. She had both hands on my cock and it was down her throat as far as it could go.

I pulled her away. This was too fast. Plus I was spent from last night. I needed to think this whole situation through, I wasn't about to blow it all in one go. This was a prize I was going to very carefully cash in on.

"What's the matter?" she asked as her head was pushed off of my cock. She looked all serious.

She just lingered on....pushing to suck me, lick me...I tried to keep her mouth off my cock. It was all the self control I could muster.

Eve looked up at me in disbelieve, there was a pain in her eyes.

"Is there something wrong?" she looked as if she was going to cry.

"No! No! No!....I just want the first time for us to be something special." I was a little surprised at myself. Eventually I sat up on the bed and just gazed at her. My sex pet? My personal slave? Wow.

She looked hurt. I kissed her on the lips and said, "Thank-you." my dick still hard.

She gazed at me, clearly her mind was reeling.

I had resisted the temptation to rip her apart. I had to get the whole virgin thing sorted out in my head, at the very least. I knew I was perhaps frustrating her sexually. That in itself wasn't a bad thing....plus I had the others to think of.

I grabbed the little packet of star stickers from my desk and handed it to her.

"Would you be so kind to put one of these on Ana's door and will you walk down the hall naked to do it?

"Sure," was all she said and wandered down the hall with a packet of stars in her hand.

As she walked back I could see her hips swaying. "Can I walk you to your room?" I asked as I picked up her clothes. I stuffed them under my right arm and picked up her shoes. I held out my left hand to her and she grabbed it.

We walked up the stairs hand in hand. Church Girl being totally naked. Her nipples were hard, sticking straight out.

"Eve! What the fuck?" it was Christa. Ana and Angela in the kitchen too. Angela of course just burst out laughing.

"Say hi to the girls," I said.

Church Girl smiled, said, "Hi girls," and gave a little wave with her free hand as we walked by the kitchen still hand in hand.

When we got to Church Girl's door, I leaned in and gave her a kiss on the lips. I could have melted right then and there. She was so soft and sensuous.

"I'll catch up with you later," I said handing her, her clothes.

She smiled, leaned into me and whispered "Actually it's a little cold being naked," then turned and walked into her room.

As I walked past the kitchen again, all three of them were staring at me with their mouths open.

"What?" I asked, hands out to my side.

Simultaneously they all broke into hysterics, holding their ribs, gagging with laugher. I just walked down the stairs. Whatever it was I just didn't get it.

I fired up the computer and got into my maths. After an hour or two Ana tapped at my partially open door.

"I see I'm your next conquest," she said in her Birmingham accent.

"Oh Ana, don't be like that. I told you if you don't want to go through with this, you don't have to. You're not just a conquest to me. You're making me feel really bad here." This wasn't going well at all.

"No, I'm sorry Joey. I didn't mean to make it sound like that. That was the wrong thing to say." She paused, then continued." As I am your next conquest, I am honored to fill that role. Don't worry, I'm completely comfortable with the prospect of having anal sex with you. What makes you think that I won't enjoy it?"

She was being all false proud. I knew I couldn't let this happen.

"Ana, you don't have to. I should have excluded you from the bet, I wasn't thinking."

"Excluded me! Am I not attractive enough for your consideration?" her tone alarmed me and that Birmingham accent continued to floor me.

"No no no no! You've got me all wrong. I didn't mean it that way. You're beautiful and sexy. But I don't want to lose your friendship, a friendship that I cherish dearly, over a stupid bet."

She just smiled at me. Then she leaned into me staring straight into my eyes "Next Saturday, at eight o'clock pm, I intend to honor my debt. Are you suggesting that you will not be in a position to collect payment?"

Gulp.

I realized right then that I really didn't understand women. I certainly didn't understand Ana. How was it, all of a sudden that I had no way out of this? I was a mental midget next to this woman.

"I'll be ready," I said, very unsure of myself.

" Oh good, eight pm Saturday, in my room," she paused for a moment, then as she got up to leave stated, "I might have some instructions for you."

I was simply perplexed. I tried to get back into the math but couldn't do it. About a half hour passed before I walked down the hall and tapped on Ana's door.

"Come in."

Opening the door I said "Ana I've a question." She was at her computer, brushing her long, black hair.

"Math or anal sex?"

Oh shit. "Sex," I answered.

"What is it?"

"Ana, are you sure you want to do this with me?"

She swung her chair around as I sat on her bed facing her. She pondered for a moment and then said carefully "Joey, the real question here is whether you want to do it with me or not. You may not realize it but I have feelings too. I'm young, I have a sex life, albeit one that may not be entirely satisfactory. I willingly signed on to Christa's bet. From my perspective the worst outcome would have been that the winnings would have been shared just between you two. I admit readily that the prospect of experiencing anal sex for the first time is a little daunting, but I'm sure I'll manage."

She continued "You claimed that I am beautiful and sexy -- those were your words, I'm not sure that you were completely honest about that, but I will pretend for my own sake at least, that you were. I'm Indian, my skin is brown. I fully understand that that may not be a turn on for you. I can well image that Lisa or Christa, or as I've just seen Eve is more your type. Oh, and I know what went on between you and Angela yesterday. But my point is this...if you don't want to go through with this I fully understand. Our friendship will endure no matter what."

"I do...and you're sexy," I croaked.

"Good. Then eight pm on Saturday it is!" she said.

I sat there completely stunned then I remembered something.

"Ana, I have a gift for you," and ran off to get it.

I handed her the gold bag and she pulled out the contents, considered them for a moment, turning to me said, "Thank you. Good thinking."

Somehow I felt like an idiot. But yet, I was more comfortable about the whole situation.

I had another question for her and I knew I wouldn't get a straight answer from anyone else. Now was the time to ask.

"Ana, I've another question for you."

"Math or Eve?"

How did she know I was going to ask about Church Girl?

"Eve," I said.

"What did you want to know?" she asked.

"What was the big belly laugh about, after I walked past the kitchen?"

She broke out laughing.

"All I can say is this," she said regaining her composure, "there are five girls in this house and one guy -- you. Who do you think is in control of what goes on around here?" She was holding her belly.

I walked backed to my room, totally perplexed again.

As I sat at my computer, Ron and Donny both called asking if I wanted to go out. Donny had a bunch of girls from the nursing school coming to his place. Ron was hitting the clubs with some of the boys, trolling for pussy. I declined. He said he was seriously starting to worry about me, that I was too wrapped up in my work and that I should go out and have some fun.

"Are you going out with any of the girls from your house?" Ron asked over the phone.

"No. I'm 'in' with all of them, all the time," I answered.

"No. I mean are you fucking any of them?" he asked.

"I only fucked one of them, once," I answered truthfully, "last night actually, she had a lot of wine."

"Which one?"

"Angela," I hesitantly answered.

"Isn't that the fat one?"

"Yeah."

He broke out howling with laughter. "Seriously Joey, you need to get a life. Ever since you moved into that house you ain't been the same. Those girls have twisted your brain."

He got that last bit right. Still I declined.

I went upstairs to discover that all the girls had gone out. I was alone in the house. Sports was my first thought. After eating something I settled into a hockey game with a beer. All kinds of thoughts went through my mind. If Church Girl was my sex slave shouldn't she have asked me for permission before she went out? Of course not, she was my sex toy, not my slave. I can't be controlling her life. Can I pee now? What should I wear today? I don't want to be controlling her life. Hmmm, maybe I can get her to wear sexier clothing though. Maybe I could set up a bell in her room connected to a string in mine. Blow job time! I had visions of her naked with just a collar and a leash. No pain, no blood. High heels, sexy nylons and a garter.....don't make me hate my life....

I woke up to the sound of the door opening. I was still on the couch. The TV was on but the game was over, it was football highlights. My beer was full.

"Look it's Joey." They were all giggling. They were drunk. Church Girl of course, had car keys in her hands -- always the designated driver - and they were all carrying bags. It was strange though, that they were all together. They didn't invite me. What was I thinking, they went to a mall. My brain was firing up again. I grabbed a sip of my beer. It was still cool.

"Mind if I join you?" Church Girl walked into the living room, her hips swinging enticingly as she carried a glass of white wine. I could hear giggling and "shhhh" "shhhh" in the background. What the hell are they up to now?

"I've been waiting all night for this," she said.

"To see me?" I asked suspiciously.

She smiled, "That too, but I meant a glass of wine."

"Oh," I said as she sat on the couch next to me. Her little mole and her cleft chin were so cute. "Do you like my shoes?" Church Girl asked lifting one foot up for my examination.

Brown leather, high heels and pointy toes. Wow! "Very nice," I said, "I do like them!"

She took a sip of wine and turned to me, crossed her legs demurely, slowly wiggled the raised shoe, and while still holding her wine glass, she smiled at me. Her right arm slowly extended out along the back of the couch and her fingers landed on my shoulders tickling me. Man, she was sexy.

She asked in a slow, low seductive voice, "Is there....anything...that I can get you?

I thought about asking for a blow job but I knew that I'd I would just sound crude. I was still groggy, having just woken up and in truth after last night's episode with Angela I wasn't hot to trot. Still I wanted her.

I turned the TV off with the remote. "What I would like," I said slowly, "is to sleep with you."

Her smile immediately disappeared and she glared at me through her dark framed glasses. She wasn't happy.

"No. No. I mean sleep sleep. Not fuck sleep. I'd like to just be naked with you and cuddle and kiss and wake up with you in my arms. That's all."

Her face lit up with the biggest smile that I'd ever seen on her, "I'd love that too," she could barely say, "come to my room."

"Christa would kill me if I used your bathroom," I said.

She laughed "That's true, you'll still have to use the one downstairs."

In truth, I also looked forward to waking up with sunshine and sleeping with air for a change.

"Okay," I beamed.

"Great!" she slid over to me, her arm wrapped around my neck, she leaned in and gave me a long, soft, tender kiss on the lips.

My cock twitched. What am I getting into here I thought.

After downing my beer, peeing, brushing my teeth and getting changed I tapped on her bedroom door.

"Come in," she whispered. The others had all gone off to their rooms. Everything was quiet. I opened the door. She was lying on her bed in all her naked, shaved pussy splendor. It was the first time I'd seen her without her glasses on. She was even more beautiful without them if that was even possible. Her bedroom was immaculate. Everything was neat and tidy. I felt conscientious as I tore my clothes off and tossed them onto the floor. She didn't object. I climbed onto her bed and lay next to her brushing her cheek and kissing her lips. She flipped the sheets over top of us and turned off the lights.

I was hard right away. It was poking right at her. We kissed and cuddled. I played with her tits, she scratched at my back. I rubbed her soft pussy lips, she tickled my cock. Although we were both quiet with perhaps a low moan now and again and some heavy breathing, I knew there was no way I was going to sleep. I suspected the same for her too.

"Eve," I whispered, "You're beautiful."

"And I think you're handsome. I love your wavy brown hair."

"I love your brown eyes, your smile, you're straight pearly white teeth."

"I love your green eyes Joey, they're sexy. And I love your square jaw, your straight nose and the stubble on your chin." Eve whispered.

"You have the sexiest mole, and the little dimple on your chin drives me crazy," as I pecked a little kiss on her chin.

She giggled as she asked, "Really?"

"Shhhh," I whispered, "your tits and ass have been giving me boners for years."

"Really?"

"Oh, yeah."

"I love your straight back, your powerful arms and shoulders. I love your karate uniform."

"My karate uniform?"

"Shhh...you're sexy in your karate uniform."

Huh?

"And I love your tush," she whispered.

"I have a tush? What the hell's a tush/"

"Shhh...your bum silly. You have a sexy bum."

I do?

"I love your pussy," I whispered.

"I love your cock," she answered back, as it was poking into her pelvis.

We kissed quietly for a moment or two.

"Joey," she whispered, "can we sixty nine?"

"Okay," I whispered back still holding her and breathing deeply. "Eve?"

"Yes?"

"When I lick your pussy...if I stick my tongue into you...will I damage your hymen?" I whispered.

"I don't have a hymen."

"But you said you're a virgin," my voice was a little louder now.

"Shhh. I am a virgin. You don't have to have your hymen intact to be a virgin."

What the hell did I know. "So it's okay for me to lick your pussy and put my tongue inside you?"

"Yes."

"Eve?

"Yes?

"What happened to your hymen?" Maybe I was being a little too personal, I regretted asking but it was too late.

"I lost it years ago with my dildo."

"What?!"

"Shhhh."

I just lay there thinking. If she can shove a dildo into her, then so can I, plus I can shove my fingers in. Just not my cock, I guess. I'm really an idiot. Not only that but I just don't know this girl. I don't understand women at all.

After a few moments I swung myself under the sheets into a sixty-nine position and climbed on top.

Right then and there...my life changed. I got a whiff of her pussy. I buried my nose straight in. She smelled like....home. It was indescribable. It was like I always belonged there. Both Christa and Angela got my dick to stand straight up, but Church Girl's pussy was like a Siren's song pulling me in. I was totally mesmerized. The ambrosia was beyond words. I knew, right then and there....I'd just died and gone to heaven.

My head was swimming.

As I came to my senses I could feel my dick in her mouth. It was blissful. I probed gently with my tongue, afraid to despoil this virgin jewel. Slowly, softly I licked her outer lips. I kissed her. I savored the aroma. I was drooling. Gently, I probed into her soft pussy folds teasing her lips apart. My hands were stroking her exquisite ass and thighs, her shins and all the way down to her feet and toes. She squirmed next to me and the suction never let off my cock. She was stroking my ass and back. Her nails were softly scratching into me.

I stiffened my tongue and pushed it into her hole. Her back stiffened up and I felt a tightening on my cock. This was all too much. I kept going, wiggling my tongue inside her. She pumped her mouth up and down my shaft while pulling my ass cheeks towards her with both hands. My legs started to shake uncontrollably. I was twitching all over.

I sucked her clit into my mouth and her back arched away from me, pulling off my cock. "Aaauuugh," she gasped. After a moment her mouth was back on my cock, clutching my ass even harder.

I continued to suck on her clit as I reached down to grab her tits. Both of my hands squeezed them and each found her nipples. I rolled them between my thumbs and index fingers.

Her back arched up again. I dug my tongue into her hole wiggling it as much as I could. Her back started to flex back and forth while she still maintained a suction pressure on my cock. She was breathing heavily. So was I.

I wrapped my arms around her hips, picking her up off the bed.

I switched back to sucking on her clit and then she lost it. Both she and I simultaneously came. Her entire body convulsed in rapid contractions and her body shook violently. My hips jerked in unison as I came down her throat. I was almost unaware of my orgasm; I was so taken up with hers. Her whole body shuddered and her ass muscles clenched over and over. I just hung on. Except for the very heavy breathing and a few gasps for air, we didn't make a sound. It seemed as if she was oblivious that I just came down her throat, her orgasm was so intense. I was almost oblivious that I came too.

I wondered if my ass was bleeding from her nails digging in as she came.

eclare
eclare
1,106 Followers