A Passion Play Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments, as her contractions subsided, she pulled her mouth off my rapidly deflating cock with a pop and said, "Hmmm...I love the taste of your cum."

My entire face was wet. And my neck.

It was if I had found the Holy Grail. I couldn't have been more satisfied. My entire life was focused on that moment. I was in utter bliss. All my previous sexual experiences...combined...paled in comparison to what I had just experienced.

I flipped around and snuggled up to her pulling the sheets up and switching off the light. "You are beautiful, you are amazing, that's the best sex I've ever had. I love your tits. I love your pussy. You drive me crazy, you smell wonderful, ...you're sexy and beautiful, ... I love you, ...will you have babies for me....."

It wasn't quite light yet as I woke up. Church Girl was just getting out of bed. She kissed me and said "I'm going to church," then added, "come with me."

I thought for a moment, trying to wake up. My brain wasn't in gear yet. I was still trying to figure out where I was and why I was with Church Girl. I pondered her invitation. Then, I thought about Ron's comment that I should get out more and that I should get a life. Plus there was a whole lot about Church Girl that I obviously had to learn.

"Okay," I said unsure of what I was getting into, or if I was awake yet.

She smiled looking down on me gave me another kiss and said, "Great. Go get yourself ready. I'll meet you in the kitchen in half an hour."

I didn't have a morning hard on I thought as I pulled my sweatpants on. I guess that's what happens when every last sperm is gone two nights in a row.

I did all the bathroom stuff and dressed into the best shirt and pants that I owned and met Church Girl in the kitchen. Aside from her new high heeled shoes, she was dressed in nice slacks, blouse and jacket. She certainly was dressed smartly for a change -- albeit for church. I wondered if I met the standard.

We drove for about an hour in her car, I didn't have one. We talked about sex and relationship stuff the whole time. I learned that aside from her two little exceptions -- anything goes with this girl. She was into porn more than I was, and all kinds. Self-bondage? What the hell was that? I'd never even heard of that. She did have a number of boyfriends as she grew up but, she claimed, none of them were too serious. All her relationships apparently ended in frustration as the boyfriend or the date wanted to push past her sexual boundary limitations. As a result most of her sexual experience over the last few years was solo. Apparently she had quite the toy collection. She'd go out to clubs with some of the girls and on occasion and would sometimes land up blowing some guy, she claimed.

We talked about the girlfriends I had growing up and the few girls that I'd had sex with. Compared to her though, my sex life seemed drab. It's not that she was a pervert, but she was more free-going than I was, all carefully hidden within that nerd, virgin persona of hers.

We were still talking about sex toys as we got to the church. We continued our conversation as we got out of the car and walked hand-in-hand towards the doors. I'd not realized until just that moment that with the high heels on she was almost as tall as me. I'm six-two. I was looking at her pretty well straight into the eyes as we walked. Somehow all of a sudden she was even sexier. As she was explaining to me about ben-wah balls, some having a string between the balls while others don't, with a grin on her face she opened the doors and suddenly.... I was inside a church.

I'd never been in a Catholic Church before. The service had already started and my head was swinging around trying to take it all in. How bizarre I thought, one second I'm talking about sex balls that get shoved into her pussy and the next I'm walking down the isle of a church hand-in-hand with Church Girl. What the heck?

The service, or ceremony or whatever it's called was all very interesting. Everyone else knew what to say and do during the service. I could never figure out if I should be sitting, standing up or kneeling down on this padded little fold out bench. A choir started singing behind me. They were all doing this cross thing with their arms, I'd seen it on TV before. It was like a blur, they were all so fast. They finished before I even figured out that that was the thing that needed to be done at that time. Although I was baptized as baby, I had only been inside a church for a couple of weddings and funerals. It was all very, very strange, yet pretty cool too. Eventually Father Eliot's service was over and Church Girl stood up, grabbed my hand and dragging me out. I just followed along as we made our way outside.

"Oh look, there's my mom and dad!" she said "that means we can have lunch." She pulled me over to them. "Mom, Dad this is Joey Reimer. Joey is the one boy that lives with us." Church Girl let go of my hand so that I could shake her dad's which was coming straight at me.

"I'm Larry Daniels," he said shaking my hand, "pleased to meet you."

"I'm pleased to meet you too Sir," I stammered.

"And I'm Eve's mum, my name is Suzanne," she said smiling and holding out her hand.

I could see where Church Girl got her good looks from. I took a hold of Suzanne's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze, "It's so nice to meet you Ma'am," I said with a big smile on my face. I could put the fake bullshit charm on with the best of them, especially as I knew I sucked her daughter's clit till it was blue last night.

"Will you be joining us at Applebee's?" he asked.

"Sure Dad!" she said, then turned to me grabbing a hold of my hand, "If that's okay with you Joey?"

"I'd love to," I said smiling. I'm going to kill her I thought.

It had been decided that we would go in the family car and then get dropped back at the church to pick up Church Girl's afterwards. Theirs was a big black Mercedes. Evidently mom and dad had a few bucks. They were talking family stuff. Within five minutes we arrived at Applebee's and waltzed right in getting a high table for four straight away.

Larry said, "Have whatever you wish Joey, it's my treat."

I said, "Thank you," trying to be gracious as we settled into our seats, Church Girl was directly across me. At least they seemed very nice. I'll just go along with this I thought, just get a nice lunch out of the deal and try not to embarrass Church Girl. At least seated this way it will be a little awkward if Church Girl tries to hold my hand again. Then again, I can kick her under the table if I have to.

"Tell us a little bit about yourself Joey," Larry said.

"I'm in the Math's program Sir," I said smiling.

"Oh very good," Suzanne stated with a big smile on her face.

Church Girl was smiling too. This was all unreal. Church Girl's mom even had little white gloves on.

We ordered. I asked for fish tacos and a Coke. Church Girl changed her order so that she would have the same as me. How bleedin' cute. We made small talk, they asked how Church Girl was doing with her classes, whether she had enough money in her account, was she eating enough?

"How's the dynamic working out at the house?" Larry asked looking at me, "living with five girls, is everyone getting along?" Was he trying to be polite and include me in the family conversation?

"Oh we get along great," I answered with a big grin on my face "all the girls are so nice, and we all get along so very well. I think, being the only guy there that they go out of their way to ....make me fit in." I smiled at Church Girl, who grinned back.

"That's great to hear," he simply said.

I wondered if they knew Christa's parents.

I was just starting to feel a little more comfortable as the food came. I wondered if they were going to say grace before we ate.

"So are you two going out?" Suzanne asked, looking at me smiling, then glancing to Church Girl, then back to me, still smiling, as she pulled her white gloves off.

Without a missing a beat I answered with a fake smile pasted on my face "It's difficult for us to go out, when were both in, all the time." I thought it was a clever answer.

"But surely you two are fond of each other, isn't that why you came to church together?" Suzanne asked still smiling.

"Yes we are Mom." Church Girl reached out and grabbed a hold of both of my hands and smiled at me. I could feel myself blushing. I was definitely going to kill her.

I shook her hands off and bit into my taco trying to change the subject. Not waiting for any grace.

With the tone in her voice a little more serious Suzanne asked "Have you two made any promises to each other?"

I choked on the fish taco. Coughing, I picked up my napkin. Now I know my face was beet red.

"Are you alright Joey?" Suzanne asked.

I just made gurgling sounds while gasping for air with the napkin over my mouth. "I'm fine," was all I could manage. Larry was looking at me smiling.

"Well have you?" Suzanne pressed.

Before I could recover fully Church Girl answered in a steady voice "Yes we have."

I started coughing again, napkin to my mouth, tears in my eyes. I couldn't speak. I couldn't even look up. After a few moments I recovered and said, "I'm sorry," then took a deep breath and picked up my taco again.

In a measured but pleasant tone Suzanne continued "And what were those promises that you made to each other, may I ask?

I was frozen.

Church Girl answered without missing a beat "That we would have fun, be young and to never jeopardize the vows that I made to Gramma."

My body seized up. I couldn't swallow.

"And are you confident that Joey will honor that promise? Larry added in a low voice.

Church Girl reached across the table grabbed the hand that wasn't holding a taco and answered with confidence in her voice and a smile on her face, "Yes I am."

Church Girl's mom then put her hand on top of ours and said with obvious joy in her voice, "I'm so happy for you. I'm so happy for both of you."

Then her dad reached over the table and placed his hand over top and said, "And so am I."

This was surreal.

"I think they like you," Church Girl said as we pulled away from church parking lot in her white Honda.

"Eve. Are they expecting me to marry you?

"Maybe, I don't know," she answered.

We drove in silence for a while.

I came to the realization that Church Girl's outward appearance was borne of a basic fear. A fear of rejection. A fear of falling in love with someone, maybe falling in love again, and then having that person walk away in frustration, leaving her heartbroken. I realized how this vow of hers was so important to her that she would knowingly dress up like a frump to minimize advances from others. What a conundrum she was living. Avoid guys until Mr. Right came along. Maybe she went to church week after week hoping to meet the type of guy that would live with her self imposed, twisted version of virginity until they got married.

Her parents must have known about her frustration with boyfriends. I wondered if they'd just come away with the impression that Church Girl had found Mr. Right.

Did Church Girl think that I was Mr. Right?

All of a sudden things started to fall into place in my mind. Church Girl had always been keen on me, the little belly laugh incident in the kitchen as we walked past with her naked, her kissing me as Christa was jacking me off with chips and salsa on my belly, Ana's who do you think is in control here bit, the giggling from the others as they came in last night. The date that I seemingly blew. It all started to make sense now. I'd been set up. The five of them had set me up.

"You're in love with me, aren't you?" I said breaking the silence.

Church Girl looked over at me, both hands on the steering wheel, with a big grin on her face. "You've finally figured it out. Yes I am."

"How long?" I asked.

"I think since our Computer Science class two years ago. But really, I guess, since the moment you moved into the house and kissed my hand. Two years ago, you didn't even know I existed."

"Yes I did," I said after a moment. I went on, "You're a beautiful woman, of course I noticed you. I even knew your name." I thought it was only last year, though.

"Really?" Then she thought for a moment before asking "Then why didn't you ask me out?"

"I don't know," I replied, "maybe I thought it would have been awkward to walk up to you and say - I think you're super hot, I want to fuck you, will you go out with me?"

She thought again for a moment and then said, "Ya, you're right. It would have been awkward."

We drove on in silence for a while.

I knew she wanted to know if I loved her. She certainly would love to hear me say it. I wasn't ready to commit my undying love for her.

I still had Bubbles' ass waiting for me. And Christa's. Gee, it was awkward.

"Eve, you know I still have Ana and Lisa's and Christa's ass to bust."

"Yup, I know," she answered in a surprisingly upbeat voice. Then she added ,"Angela's too. She figures you owe her."

"You know about that?

"Of course."

There definitely has been a plot. "And you're okay with that? " I asked.

"Why wouldn't I be? It's not like you promised to marry me and be true to me."

I really don't understand women. I certainly don't understand this one.

We drove on for a while in silence, her hands at the ten and two position on the steering wheel. Glasses on. Miss Perfect Safety Driver.

"Joey," she said, "think of it this way. Yes, I'm madly in love with you. Yes, I'm hoping that one day you will love me too. But until that happens, if it ever does, you are my sex toy, at least until the lease is up. With you the batteries are not going to die out, they are permanently lodged in that big, beating heart of yours. I know, I'm absolutely certain about this, that you are not going to cross the line with me, even though you have the physical capability to do so. With you, I feel safe. And until that lease is up....I'm going to have so much fun with you. After all, you promised."

I didn't know what to say. She was right of course about me not crossing the virginity line. I would never do that. Except for those two things, the sexual possibilities with Church Girl were so wide, it was like a whole new world to me. Those two things seemed like minor things in comparison to what we could potentially do together. There was no way I was going to screw this up.

I was her sex toy? Was that what she said?

It struck me, I couldn't think of a time that I was ever happier or more thrilled in my life. I simply couldn't believe my good fortune. This girl was simply amazing. I wasn't falling in love with her. I was in love with her. I couldn't stop thinking about the fragrance of her sweet, sweet honey pot pussy. The memory of that was driving me nuts.

I resolved also at that time, that me thinking of her as Church Girl was low and disrespectful. I made a mental note to myself. Eve, not Church Girl, Eve.

The following week went by fairly uneventful. Everyone seemed to be caught up in their studies. Thanksgiving was coming up and that was going to put a ripple into all of our schedules. I had a couple intimate moments with Eve, just huggy and kissy stuff but there were no hot sex situations. Of course she would tell me how much she loved me, but that would just leave me in an uncomfortable situation. On the Friday night I had a thing at the dojo that I simply couldn't get out of. Eve asked if she could come along to watch. It seemed a little weird but I agreed. She just sat at the sidelines and watched as all these kids and a couple of adults were presented with their new belts. I had my formal gi on. She was just smiling the whole time. Sensei Yoshi, as usual ran the whole presentation ceremony too long and Eve and I landed up going back home fairly late. After we got back I had a beer and she had a glass of wine and I told her that I've got to do the kiddie class early in the morning. Let's just go to bed separately I requested. She agreed. I needed to get my head in order.

Plus, I didn't want to blow my joe the night before I was going to have Ana's ass.

After I got back from the kiddie karate class around two o'clock on Saturday, I sensed that there was a buzz going on. All the girls were there. They just seemed to be occupied doing stuff surreptitiously and I was the outsider.

Angela and Bubbles were chopping stuff up in the kitchen. I didn't know what they were up to in there, but it smelled fantastic. I hoped I was in on the deal.

About an hour later Christa handed me an envelope. It was gold colored. Inside was an elegant white note written in gold colored cursive handwriting. I was to be showered and shaved, dressed neatly and that dinner will be served at 7pm sharp in the dining room.

Okay I'm game. I was drooling.

Christa handed me my toothbrush, electric razor and towel and added, "Just this one time only, you get to use the upstairs bathroom."

"Shaved?" I asked her.

"Just your facial hair."

I tried to do my homework, I tried to play computer games. I just couldn't get my mind around anything. I was scared. I was excited. The thought of getting Ana's ass was driving me crazy. Plus the thought that Eve, in spite of her denials to the contrary, had to loathe what was transpiring. It was getting a little too much. I was ready to bug out. I remember Ana's words. 'The question is, are you ready to do it?'

Down the hall all the girls were coming and going, sneaking bags past my open door. They were giggling away. At one point the end of the hall was blocked off with a sheet, isolating the hallway between Ana's room, Angela's room, the bathroom and mine. I never did see Ana.

At 6:30 I made my way upstairs to the bathroom. I couldn't believe the amount of makeup that was in that room. I hung my towel next to the pink one and proceeded to get myself ready.

At five minutes to, I just needed to go back to my room, drop off my towel and things and get dressed. Damn, the aromas coming from the kitchen were unreal. The sheet was still up downstairs.

The table was nicely set for one. Candles were lit. I sat down as Angela came in with a beer and poured it into the glass. Next Bubbles brought a beautifully laid out rice and chicken curry dish, it was trimmed with curls of fresh red pepper, "Chicken Biryani", then a salad dish of yogurt, tomato, cucumber and onion with fresh coriander sprinkled on top, "Raeta." A separate dish of fried Indian soft cheese with spiced spinach, "Paner and saag" I was told, then a spiced lentil dish, "Dhal", then a small dish of mango chutney, then finally a small plate with three different Indian sweet desserts.

I was stunned. What a feast.

Angela stood there grinning as Bubbles said, "Enjoy." They both walked out giggling.

I'd had Indian food before, but never like this. The flavors were exquisite. I wondered who did the cooking, Bubbles and Angela? As I ate I marveled at how these girls, working together, took what was really an ugly situation and turned it completely around. This was Ana's doing of course. I couldn't wait to find out what was waiting for me downstairs. At the same time, I was scared shitless. By a quarter to, I was done eating. I was stuffed. Bubbles and Angela came back in to clear away the plates and refreshed my beer glass. Angela also handed me a fresh copy of Sports Illustrated. What a nice touch. It had a feature article about the New Orleans Saints. Perfect.

Christa came up the stairs at 7:59 and told me that everything's ready and I should go to Ana's room now.

I met Eve in the downstairs hallway as she emerged out of the darkness. She was completely naked except for her high heeled shoes. My eyes bugged out and I stopped dead in my tracks. She took two steps forward swinging her hips as she walked. She was right at eye level again as she put her arms around my neck and gave me a long, soft, passionate kiss on the lips. My right hand went straight to her crotch -- her pussy was so soft, and wet.