A Passion Play Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eclare
eclare
1,106 Followers

Eve was not happy.

"Crisis is over," Christa said in a brave optimistic voice, "but, please for my sake and especially you Joey no more nudity. You know how my parents are, they can show up at any time."

"No more nudity," I said.

"Me too," said Eve.

A solemn moment passed without a word from anyone.

"Lisa," I said in a slightly raised voice as she was in the kitchen, "consider yourself to have won the ring toss and have won a red star on your door." Angela burst out laughing, followed by the rest. Even Christa. Bubbles came dashing out of the kitchen giggling, actually bouncing and planted a big kiss on my cheek. "Finally," she said. I gulped, smiled and simply said, "I have a small gift bag for you." The other girls were giggling, Angela was holding her big belly laughing uncontrollably.

The universe was right again.

Continued in Part 3.

eclare
eclare
1,106 Followers