All Comments on 'A PERFECT FALL 2018: A Suburban Mom'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

This remake is and I hate to say this but way better then the original. Can't wait for the next chapter. A week of tasks to prove her submission would be mind blowing

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 6 years ago
The first time my gf and ihad sex, it was a 4 hour marathon.

My cock was friction burnt, rubbed raw and took almost 2 weeks to heal. My abs were on fire, my legs were jello and she wasnt much better. Her jaw was sore, her pussy was wrecked and walked bowlegged for 3days.

That was one 4 hour session with one partner and you think that multiple partners are going to give mind blowing orgasms with no realistic consequences. Perfect sex isnt erotic and while some people might beat their meat to this, there are those who get off on furries.

This isnt a criticism of your story or what gets a person off. Simply illustrating that sex is good but there is always a consequence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
beulahthebrit

What a stupid question Jasmine, of course we want more, personally I haven't read the first version of this story, (about to) but all of your tale's are good and satisfying, well they get me wet (all right sopping) so get to it girl. MORE, MORE,MORE.

sober71sober71over 6 years ago
Oh yes!!

Much better than the first,much improved, hard and leaking through out.

Looking to read more. Love your stories, great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hello

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.

WhiteWomanBelongonthereKneesWhiteWomanBelongonthereKneesover 6 years ago
i loved it

Thank you so much i have been waiting for to write another story about white slaves. its been ages. this going to a good day first a new erenisch comic and now this it realy is christmas.

excraiexcraiover 6 years ago

loved your story. Love the submission element

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Yes to both of Your questions,, more,,, tasks for a week to prove herself,, a version of the wild Saturday night,,, a settling with her daughter,, we want it all

WhiteWomanBelongonthereKneesWhiteWomanBelongonthereKneesover 6 years ago
a idea for a follow up

I think a good follow up would be, to prove her loyalty jessica and becky are sent to a black girl sorority. where they are girls white maids for the weekend. they have to cook, clean, wash the girls in the shower and lick the black girls pussy at the snap of their fingers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Nice Story

I could picture how it all went. A wonderful story and I am looking to further additions.

AnkypartyAnkypartyover 6 years ago
Illustrated version

Would love to see a illustrated version of this story! Superb read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Week of tasks, please

While there are many good orgy tales, exceptionally well-written task stories with innovative humil and Ds scenes are few.

Can not compare this to previous version, but enjoyed reading. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Responding to quther's query

I personally think that a 2018 revision of 'A Perfect Fall Pt. 02 would be appreciated.

Sincerely Rik

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More Tasks

Please we need a good long chapter 2..Like the black sorioity line..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Absolutely wonderful!

Definitely more task, I want to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more please

great story!! cant wait for part 2

slutownerslutownerover 6 years ago
Loved the re-do of an already great story

You are as excellent as ever . Thanks for your endeavour in taking the time to make us happy.

TamaboneTamaboneover 6 years ago
Awesome

I never read the original story, but this version is absolutely amazing. Please continue this series in any and every way possible. If I could I'd give it 6 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please!

Yes, yes, yes! More please! Lots of black pussy munching, strapon fucking & you should add some about Jessica’s husband sucking black cock and loving it...and Jessica watching....and loving seeing her husband suck cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice work. Very erotic.

Great remake. Takes an already good story and adds a lot of what you've perfected over the years. More erotic than ever. Definitely worthy of the full 5 star treatment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome!!!

Next story please!!!

MisGMisGover 6 years ago
More please

I would love to read more of the sluts journey, humiliate and embarrass her a lot more along with some pain training too, a great story, thanks.

Mistress G

yeshua63043yeshua63043over 6 years ago
Awesome

I've been reading your stories for years. I loved the original (and miss the longer stories) and can't wait to see any other updates that you do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
part 3

great story i have read all 3 and they r great. waiting know for you to do part 3.where may Jessica`s sister and may be niece turn up and get turned

JimitriJimitriover 6 years ago
Update please

Yes, I would like to read an update of part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

Yes I would love to read the maybe next chapter of this series and to find out what tasks Mistress Amy has Jessica doing with or without her daughter ❤

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Blech

Fetishised race play is just racism dressed in a prettier package than usual, but it's still racist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful

You are by far the best story writer on this website (to me), I've been reading your stories for years and keep waiting for new ones.

Your original piece was raw, hot and I kept going to it back then for number of times (I can't really remember how many times I came reading it).

This one is also good, yet missing the hot submissive controled idea, which I found to be a shame. More details are good, yet when it takes the submissiveness out of it, well, I am sure you got my point.

Looking forward to reading your next stories 🙏

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago

wonderful as ever.

DomInTexDomInTexover 6 years ago

I would love to read about Jessica's experiences with black cock before that special weekend,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

More please. Lived it. Loved how you developed the moms character in her path to submission

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
PERFECT

Jasmine, a week of assignments would be over the edge over and over and over again!!!!

bridanna2bridanna2about 6 years ago
Keep goimg

Please keep going take Jessica and Becky to their ultimate slavery.

tlcbitlcbiabout 6 years ago
Damn! Done it again.

I have enjoyed every single one of your stories. Please continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Needs less males

The lesbian aspect of the story is the hot part. The male parts not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

You should do a sequel with tasks throughout the week. A bit on Becky with Derek and then also do another redo of chapter 2. The storys opened with her reminiscing while being in a gangbang alongside the daughter. I'd like to read that as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Making her own it

Please make her own her submission. Instead of a gang bang, make it a train, put her in a room with toys and and let each of her masters take her in their own way, break her slow and in their own way, 12-15 BBC should do it justice.

Please!!!

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticalmost 6 years ago
The perfect fall is being perfected

If the original story was a diamond in the rough, the remake is a well-polished 24 karat gemstone fit for a royal wedding ring.

The focus on the psychological aspects, the description of the inner transformation and the change of mindset makes the story hotter and in a strange way realistic. If we can imagine it, we can make it happen.

In the first version people are mostly doing stuff, but here they relate to each other as mothers, daughters, colleagues, subordinates ....

Some activities from the original story (such as a dumb slut serving as a urinal for punishment) have been dropped or maybe saved for the second part. It would be hot to see the protagonist being used this way and learn all about how she feels about it.

Furthermore, the development of her relationship with her daughter, her husband and son offers limitless possibilities. From submitting to her daughter to making hubby a cuckold (which he technically is already) to forced father/son incest, there are no boundaries the imagination can't cross.

Thank you for this inspiring story.

OzeminotaurOzeminotauralmost 6 years ago
More please

I’d love to read both a week of tasks then the party

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A PERFECT FALL 2018 a suburban mom

Give us the new wild Saturday night?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You nailed a few truths, All Blacks are Alphas.. They ARE the ONLY ALPHAS.

I am so happy that my 3 daughter's. 4 of my sisters, and my exwife have all been black bred.ues all of them Have 1black baby at the very least.

sankyzsankyzalmost 5 years ago
A very well written story!!

Would love to see the next part as well!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic!

Please continue with this series! Its been to long.

shrimohitshrimohitabout 4 years ago
Awesome

Yes I want to see Jessica go through a week of tasks to prove her loyalty to her Mistress's with the combination of Jessica and Becky

smoothsatinsmoothsatinalmost 4 years ago

For your first story just wonderful I missed it first time round thank you so much. Isabella.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Meh. Your white female submissive premise is nonsense.

Pedroone1Pedroone1over 2 years ago

It was very good, up to a point. A couple of spelling mistakes, but nothing to write home about. Their could, and should have been a more descriptive dialogue, which I would hope you to rectify? But generally speaking, lovely lady, you are one of the best. So well done!

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle55over 2 years ago

I'd go with the original wild Saturday night because honestly, it was awesome! Hope to see a sequel to that story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was actually a pretty good story, only part didn’t like was overly racial theory about submissive white, and dominate Black, why couldn’t it have just been a dominant female..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Quite Frankly, this walk on wilder(?) sides scares the hell out of me! I am a scientist at heart so I study everything and try to keep a very open mind to it all. I do not have the slightest desire to be a censor or even a judge deciding what is best for any or all others. Reality usually follows aberrations, ergo, yesterday's far out is today's norm. I am strictly hetero though. Love that statement "Strictly dickly", OK? You do yours and I reserve the right to watch, indulge or walk away, I will not condemn if consenting adults are the only ones involved. Peace.

I am of the darker color and hate all descriptive actions as leaning to any pigmentation on the chart. I do not nor claim to have superior choices, I am just accepting of the choices of others and recognizer of myself as a bit old fashioned prude. Please do NOT attack me for being that way, I am again, a scientist who seek learning as the most important item in my quest. It is NOT mine to do much judging but I do share that I am scared of where we may be going or of us arriving at a place we really did not intend to go to. All that I feel sure of is that the uncertainty is scary as hell. You imaginative writers captivate our imagination and thereby determine our fate. I can only hope for the best.

Thanks for a look at another perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your stories are always s priceless have yet to read a non 5 star story. would love to see her also submit to Becky Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very hot and kinky sexy. Please tell us of her week of pleasure and the Saturday night of pure lust.

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

I am looking forward to the orgy with Becky and her mom. I hope the explanatory lead in will be based on this episode ‘cause this one took too long getting to the real good action.

Bearly_LegibleBearly_Legibleabout 1 year ago

Oh, I want more of this! More! That was a really great tale.

shyandyshyandy11 months ago

Looking forward to reading the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story was so good keep reading it can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oddly enough my boss got pregnant with her neighbor husband baby in 2018 so this story kinda strikes home knowing this is probably how my boss cheated on her ex husband and his brother because she was also cheating on her ex husband with his brother that he at the time didn’t even know was his brother until the birth of her affair baby in September of 2019 and her fifth child in 2020 by her ex husband brother that i helped deliver during a blizzard in late December of 2020

lbcarrlbcarr5 months ago

I enjoyed the story, as I do almost all of your writings. I'm slowly working my way down your list of stories. I sometimes struggle a bit getting through the dominant submissive parts and just gloss over them but over all I liked this story, enjoyed it, was hard throughout, and hope you continue with additional chapters. Thank you for the story and for investing the time to write it and make it really good.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

sexy but it stopped when Becky was talking sexy to her mother and could have been a mother daughter scene..

rd1884rd18849 days ago

I loved reading the way Jessica was seduced. It was masterful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50733 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES