A PERFECT FALL 2018: A Suburban Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you go home and fuck yourself with your big black suction cock after you left Karen's last night?" Amy asked, surprising me, and gently flipping me onto my stomach while she asked the question.

"W-w-what?" I stammered, wondering how she would know all that, as I found myself suddenly ass up.

"Pet Karen told me about both your encounters yesterday," Amy explained, as she massaged my ass through my skirt.

The term pet had me intrigued as I responded, "Oh."

"Answer the question, my pet," Amy ordered, now using the term on me.

I wasn't sure what exactly I thought of this term being used on me, even as a tingle went through my body and some further wetness leaked into my thong, but I answered the question. "Yes. Yes I did, twice."

"I'm going to take your skirt off now, Jessica," she said, as I felt her hands move to my waist.

"Okay," I agreed, as I mindlessly lifted my hips up so she could easily remove my skirt.

Once it was gone, she complimented, "Good, you have a great white ass."

"Not as amazing as your Beyoncé black ass," I countered, getting into the racial undertones, somehow finding it hot and natural to be submissive to her... just like Karen had explained earlier.

"Now this is going to be a bit unorthodox," she said.

"The foot massage wasn't?" I joked, even though I couldn't see her with my face down on the pillow.

"Okay, it's going to be even more unorthodox," she rephrased.

"You know what's best," I agreed, as I felt both her hands move to my ass cheeks and begin massaging them.

"I expect you only to wear thongs or go commando from now on and at all times," she said.

"Is that an order?" I asked, smiling to myself as I imagined what it might feel like to obey whatever she told me to do.

"It is," Amy agreed. "Do you like being told what to do?"

"According to your philosophy, I do," I answered.

"But do you?" she questioned, "Does it feel good? Does it feel natural?" her hands stopping their magical motions on my ass.

"Yes, I think I do like it," I admitted, wanting her hands to start moving again.

"There's a second part to my white woman submission theory," she added, giving my ass a firm squeeze before resuming the magical massage.

"I'm all ears," I said, curious to learn what more she believed.

"White women are by nature invariably submissive to black women," she began.

"Invariably?" I asked.

"Yes, Jess," she continued, as she moved my legs apart and began giving me an even deeper massage. "Many white women are unaware of this submissive nature due to society's moral standards and the historical hierarchy of our two races, but once nature's switch is triggered inside them, they can no longer deny their true natures of respect, worship and lust for a beautiful black woman."

As I listened, her words were making sense. I'd been oblivious to this intrigue for black women because of my racist upbringing and my naivety, but ever since Amy had walked into my life she'd been gradually awakening a side of me I'd ignored or hadn't even known existed. I admitted, "Well, you've totally broken the racial stereotype I grew up believing. You're smart, articulate, well-educated, poised, gorgeous... I could go on."

"And I have awakened your true purpose in life," she intoned formally, her fingers now moving gently between my ass cheeks and down into my increasingly wet thong.

"Ooooooooh," I moaned as her finger touched my pussy.

"Why are you so wet, sweetheart?" she asked, her finger lingering between my pussy lips but not moving.

"I don't know," I answered, which was the truth.

Did I want her to finger me?

Eat me?

Make me eat her?

My head was a muddled mess of erotic confusion as I tried to process her words and my body's reactions.

"We got off track, so tell me what you did when you went back to your house from Karen's."

So consumed with lust and wanting to impress her, trying to surprise her with my sudden bluntness, wishing my black wall cock was here right now, I answered, "I fucked myself on that big black cock for twenty minutes through two amazing orgasms."

"Delicious," she said, moving off the bed.

"It was," I agreed, turning my head to watch her at her dresser opening a drawer.

"And why did you fuck yourself to multiple orgasms?" she asked, pulling something out of the drawer.

I considered admitting the truth that I'd fantasized about having sex with her, but I wasn't ready for that level of blunt honesty, so I answered vaguely, "I don't know, I was just so horny."

"Did seeing Karen wearing a strap-on excite you?"

"I didn't realize it at the time, but I think it did," I answered, imagining it was a mixture of a lot of things that had led to that night's lengthy home alone fuck session.

She nodded as she gave me another instruction, turning towards me, "Close your eyes and roll back onto your back."

"Okay," I said, still unable to see what was in her hand as I obeyed and closed my curious eyes.

"What I'm about to do is very, very unorthodox, but it will accelerate your training and hasten your comprehension of the truth," she said.

"Okay," I said, feeling her spread my legs apart, her soft hand sliding up my nylon legs... sending trembles of excitement through my body.

"By the way, I like the thigh highs and thong," she said approvingly. "I think you started your training even before you got here."

"I want to be a more sexually desirable woman," I admitted, as I heard something begin to buzz, then felt that something suddenly buzzing on my pussy... my thin thong all that was separating the toy and my pussy lips. "Oooooooooooh," I moaned, the vibrations instantly sending waves of pleasure through me.

"You may not come during this session without my permission, is that clear?" she instructed, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"That may not be easy," I said, with a moan.

"Say it, my pet," she said. "I won't come until given permission by Mistress Amy."

There it was. Mistress Amy. The expectation of sexual hierarchy clarified. I was the pet, she the Mistress.

This was the moment of truth.

I could address her as Mistress Amy and see where this went, or I could stop the train before it gained any more steam and transported me into the tunnel of lust.

Of course, I chose the first as the train had definitely already left the station and was going full speed with no brakes, "I understand, Mistress Amy."

"Good girl," she approved.

"Thank you, Mistress Amy," I acknowledged, feeling compelled to let her know I was completely under her spell and addressing her as such.

"Did you wonder who was in the bedroom the other night at Karen's?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Would it intrigue you even more to learn who the person was that Karen ass fucked after you left?" Amy said, the phrase ass fuck sounding sexy and not dirty at all coming from her mouth.

"Oh my," I moaned, the buzzing was on low... but driving me crazy already... I mean I wasn't close to an orgasm, but I was sure willing to do almost anything to have one... the teasing and not knowing what she would do to me next driving me almost as crazy as I'd been the day I lost my virginity.

"Do you want to know who it was?"

"Yes, Mistress Amy, I do," I affirmed, very curious to know but also loving how easily the word Mistress rolled off my tongue.

"Answer my next three questions and I'll reveal the person's name to you," she said.

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed, although I imagined I'd agree to almost anything at the moment... the buzzing on my pussy and Amy's undeniably irresistible aura consuming my very core.

"Have you imagined having lesbian sex this week?"

"Yes, Mistress," I admitted.

"Have you imagined being on your knees submitting to a dominant black Mistress?"

"Last night," I proclaimed, knowing I could no longer withhold any secrets from her.

"Do you want to begin your journey as a white submissive pet to a dominant black woman?" she asked, as I felt her climbing onto the bed... but I kept my eyes closed like a good girl.

"I think so," I answered, imagining her beautiful face looking down on me with ownership in her eyes.

"It's a yes or no question, Jessica," she said sternly, "no prevarications or explanations, just plain yes or no." She then softened her tone as she told me, "Jessica, you're the prettiest white woman I've ever seen. You're strong, but you know you want to eat my pussy, you know you want to submit. I could have had you last weekend, but I don't want to turn you into a submissive slut like the others, I want you to become my submissive pet because you truly want to."

Hearing her call me beautiful sent a warm chill through my body, a strange stimulation that was enhanced by the teasing vibrations still continuing between my legs.

"Open your eyes, Jessica; look into my eyes and tell me your decision." The sweetness faded as quickly as it had arrived as her smile shifted from silky sweet to Goth sexy. "Either you want to become my cunt licking, strap-on taking white pet next door... or you don't."

Her words sent chills through my very core because at the moment I wanted nothing else but to be exactly what she'd said, yet a small part of me was nagging at me, worried about the consequences.

First, I'd be cheating on my husband.

Second, I'd be committing to being controlled by another person.

Third, I'd be entering an unknown where the future was exciting but risky.

I looked up adoringly at Amy who was looking down at me with similar affection. "Yes, Mistress, I want to eat your black cunt and be your white submissive next door neighbor on call pet."

I couldn't believe the words tumbling out of my mouth.

I couldn't believe how intensely I meant them.

I thoroughly wanted to be her pet, her submissive.

No... I needed to be.

"Novice Pet Jessica Jamieson, I accept you into my service," she intoned. "Remove your blouse, my pet," she ordered.

Yes, Mistress," I agreed, sitting up and quickly taking it off... so quick in fact I ripped a button off.

"No bra: good girl," she approved.

"Thank you, Mistress." My entire outfit now consisted of thigh high stockings and a thong.

"You may as well lose that thong too," she said, enjoying the sight of my undressing with such urgent obedience.

"Might as well," I laughed.

"Now before you get off the bed and crawl across the room to me, I want you to understand that whenever I call you, text you, or snap my fingers when you're with me, you'll instantly obey, regardless of what you're doing or who you're with, is that understood?"

Such expectations seemed extreme, but my need to come, to obey her, and to fulfill the curiosity of eating her pussy, overrode concerns about long term consequences or moral logic. I nodded, "I understand, Mistress."

"Crawl to me, my white pet," she ordered.

"Yes, my black goddess," I replied, wanting to let her know how beautiful I thought she was.

"Goddess, I like that," she approved, as I got off the bed and down onto all fours.

She removed her dress, leaving her wearing nothing but stockings as I crawled the few feet to her, my posture demeaning and yet erotic as hell... which fiery place might be my final destination because of my new path, if the churches' claims contained any truth.

As I reached her white nylon-clad feet she asked, "You ready to taste chocolate perfection?"

"Definitely," I nodded, looking up at her shaved black peach... forbidden fruit never looking more tantalizing.

Amy smiled, "Jessica, are you ready to become my full time slut?"

"Unconditionally," I answered, my mouth watering as her peach glistened.

"Jess, I need to hear you say it. I need to know you want this, give me some details," she continued, tempting me like Eve was tempted... even though my actions should have said a thousand words.

I replied earnestly, "I want to be your slut, Amy. I want you to train me to be the perfect white slave to a chocolate goddess. I want to worship you and find happiness by doing whatever you instruct me to do."

That seemed to be to her liking, since she reached for my head and pulled me into her wetness.

One lick.

One scent.

And any doubt I had disappeared.

I now completely understood why Karen had submitted. As I licked her sweet peach, fascinated by her scent and taste, enthralled by my act of obedience, captivated by the raw lust I was feeling, I briefly reflected on the past couple of months and it all made sense. My submissiveness had always been there. I'd eagerly listened to her stories, I'd obeyed almost all her suggestions, I'd accepted her clothes and worn them, I'd almost orgasmed as she dressed me.

I knew as I licked her twat (a word I'd thought was so insulting) I was completely hers; that I would do anything to please her.

I licked, I sucked; I explored.

She moaned, "You're a natural cunt licker," as I became a pleasure archeologist determined to explore every nook and cranny, inside and out, of her pussy.

I replied, "I think I'm in heaven."

"Oh you are," she replied.

As her body began to respond to my worship, I got more excited and began feverishly attempting to make her orgasm.

I licked faster.

I sucked on her clit.

I tried to probe her pussy hole with my eager tongue.

She grabbed the back of my head, pulling me deeper into her wetness and began slowly grinding on my face as I licked hungrily... wondering if her pussy when she came would taste even sweeter.

"Don't stop, my pet," she moaned, "Your goddess is close to rewarding you."

"Your pussy tastes so good," I mindlessly declared, in lust with her taste.

"Pets only use the word cunt, Jessica," she corrected, her training continuing even during the act.

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed without hesitation before adding between desperate licks, "Please, come all over your white slave's face."

And a minute later she did.

It was like Niagara Falls, her juices were a cascade of joy flowing down my face, tongue and lips. I lapped up every drop I could as if this were my final meal, refusing to stop licking until she pushed me away.

When she did, she pulled me up and kissed me.

I whispered to her, completely captivated by this black beauty, "Sweet Mistress, I think I love you."

Amy smiled, "And I love your tongue in my pussy. For a girl who's never done that before, you're already quite good."

"Thank you. I want to become your best pussy pleaser." I smiled back, forgetting completely that I wasn't a lesbian, I was married and a mother of two.

"Want to get fucked?" she asked.

"Am I not your white slave?" I answered.

"Why yes you are," she laughed, shaking her head in delight at my all-or-nothing answer. She walked over to the dresser drawer again and ordered, "Get on all fours on the bed."

"Like a pet?" I asked.

"Yes, exactly like a pet," she agreed, so I crawled to the bed, my knees a bit sore, and climbed onto it.

I turned my head to see her attaching a strap-on to her waist and walking over to me. The strap-on was substantially longer than Martin in both length and girth. I said as much. I joked, "I'm not sure my cunt will be able to handle something so thick and long."

"Just prepping you for Derek's massive prick," she explained, shocking me as she got onto the bed.

"Derek's?" I questioned, even though I'd heard her clearly.

"Oh yes," she nodded. "I share all my pets with him."

I was about to say something, as this was a whole new level of submission, when she slid her cock deep in my cunt in one quick thrust. Instead, all I did was let out a primal scream of pleasure as she added, "and with some others."

I was stunned by her intentions, but the pleasure inside me took control and I focused on living in the moment.

"Fuck me," I moaned, even though she was already doing just that.

"You looked so hot eating my cunt, Jess," she said.

"You feel so amazing fucking your white slave," I countered.

"You love the idea of being a submissive to blacks, don't you?" she asked, grabbing my hips to fuck me harder.

"I didn't know I did, but yes I do now," I admitted, the racial undertones, the reversal of the hierarchy, both turning me on and feeling completely right.

"Well, don't worry, I have a few black friends who'll very much enjoy a white submissive pussy pleasing Mommy," she revealed.

My orgasm building, the idea of being a complete cunt munching slut to a group of black women enhanced the pleasure. I reiterated, "I'm your slut."

"Yes, you are," she said, and began slamming into me. "You may now come whenever you're ready, my pet."

"Thank you, Mistress!" I began to bounce back as well, no longer required to set myself limits, and for a couple of minutes, likely not even two, I was fucked hard and deep... the strap-on plunging to depths I didn't know existed inside me.

"Derek is two inches bigger than this," she revealed, as my orgasm was imminent.

"He'd rip me in two," I moaned, trying to imagine what it would be like to be fucked by a huge black cock.

"Wait until his snake slides up your ass," she added, just as my orgasm erupted through me, making it look like the idea of letting Derek fuck my virgin ass was what got me off... when it wasn't.

"Fuck!" I screamed, loud enough for anyone to hear halfway down the street if the windows were open.

She chuckled, "You must really want my husband's massive black dick in that virgin asshole of yours."

In complete euphoria, this orgasm superseding anything I'd ever had by leaps and bounds and still continuing, I mumbled, "Whatever you order me to do, I'm all yours."

"You'll make a perfect pet," she said, rubbing my back as I came and came.

Once my orgasm was finally over and the strap-on was out of my cunt she asked, as I rolled onto my back completely spent, "Are you happy with your decision?"

I nodded, "Oh yes, I've never felt so liberated and free in my entire life."

Amy laughed, "That's so ironic: you give yourself to me unconditionally as my sex slave, so you feel free."

I shrugged, "I am free. I no longer have to pretend to be the perfect wife. I no longer have to fake orgasms for my husband, because I can now have real orgasms, intense ones. I've now felt pleasure I didn't even know existed. So yes, I feel completely free of the invisible chains of white pretentious propriety."

"Now I must tell you, I promised Karen she would be the first to fuck your ass. Thus, you aren't allowed to taste my pussy or any other pussy, or touch a cock, including your husband's, until you go over to her house and submit to her."

"Yes Mistress. I'll go over there tonight," I agreed, even though I knew it would be completely humiliating.

"I assumed you would. Now next Saturday I'm having a party, a costume party. It will begin relatively tame, but will turn into an orgy. You and your daughter will be my servants for the evening. That means you'll both do whatever any of my guests request. Anything."

"My daughter?" I questioned, even though that one sentence seemed to answer the question I'd wondered about since Karen put the idea in my head.

"Yes," she nodded, "Becky's been training for a week now. I promised to tell you whose ass Karen was pounding last night: it was Becky's. Your daughter told me she really loved it."

"Oh."

"She's a younger duplicate of you, and equally eager to please," Amy said.

"Has she eaten you?" I asked.

"Yes," she nodded.

"Oh."

"Don't worry, Jessica," Amy said. "I didn't reach out and seduce your daughter; she came to me."