A PERFECT FALL 2018: A Suburban Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?"

"Yes, one of your school's cheerleaders, Jill, is a slut of mine, and well, they must have gotten to talking when my pet realized Becky lived right next door to me and well..."

"Okay," I said, unsure how to process this.

"Look, we can talk more later, but I have a session at three," Amy said.

"Really?" I asked.

"I have a very high libido," she shrugged.

"Apparently," I laughed as I got dressed, my body still experiencing aftershocks from my 10.0 Richter Scale orgasm.

Amy said, getting dressed herself, "Oh Jessica, we're going to have such an amazing time together!"

One last kiss, this one intimate and loving, not foreplay, and I headed home knowing that everything had changed... yet unsure what the future would hold for me.

Was I really going to go over to Karen's and ask her to fuck my ass?

Was I really going to go to an orgy, with my daughter, and serve complete strangers like a maid... a sexual maid?

How was I going to deal with my daughter?

How was I going to face my loving husband?

Was I going to let Derek fuck me?

When would Amy beckon me over again?

So many questions...

So few answers...

I walked home texting Karen, stopping on my doorstep: Can I come over tonight?

She texted back, not asking why, but with the simple order: 9:30!

I responded back: I'll be there.

She responded back, perhaps somehow knowing I had succumbed to Amy: Of course you will.

Taking a deep breath, the idea of being sodomized rather scary and humbling and yet understanding I had to do it if I was to prove my complete obedience to Amy, I walked into the house to face my slut daughter Becky for the first time as her slut mother.

I shook my head at using such a derogatory term as 'slut' to describe my daughter and myself and yet at the moment the word fit perfectly and for the first time in my life the idea of being a slut was a complete turn-on.

7. ANOTHER SURPRISE

With Martin out on one of his speaking tours, this time in a few Kansas cities and a couple in Nebraska, and not due home until late Monday, I hoped Becky would be home: we needed to talk. Giving myself to Amy had been liberating, but knowing Becky had too was confusing.

As soon as I closed the front door, I slipped out of my heels and called out, "Becky?"

"I'm up here in your bedroom Mom, I think we need to talk!" she called out, quoting my own thoughts before I could say them to her.

I thought my bedroom was a strange place to be waiting for me, but I went to see her, my legs giving out on the stairs... I clearly hadn't completely recovered from my intense orgasm.

Reaching my bedroom, I entered and found my beautiful daughter posing on her side on my bed in lingerie. A transparent black nightie with a garter-belt and matching stockings. She looked luminous, her cheeks red and her legs parted to showcase her hairless pussy, with a big vibrator lying beside her and something in her ass. I gasped, surprised to see her like this even though I already knew of her sexual submission, "Becky, what are you doing?"

"Mistress Amy told me that today was your make it or break it day, Mommy. I'm betting that you made it," she replied frankly, no beating around the bush.

"Did she?" I asked, this conversation already going sideways on me. I wasn't actually sure what I'd planned to say, but now the conversation was being led by my daughter.

She asked, surprising my again, "Are you Mistress Amy's pet now?"

"Becky!" I gasped.

"What, Mommy?" Becky asked, sitting up, looking provocatively into my eyes while she teasingly pinched her nipples through the silky fabric for me. "I've been lying here for an hour waiting for you to come home so you can tell me you're now her pet too."

"I'm not really comfortable with this conversation," I said, my red cheeks unfortunately giving away the answer to the question, as likely did my disheveled hair... yet this wasn't the way I'd envisioned the conversation going, although I guess I sure hadn't had a clue how I was even going to start it... and the beginning of this talk was no longer an issue. No, now I wanted the conversation to end. The fact that I'd cheated on my husband and that my daughter knew I had was suddenly mortifying and riddling me with guilt... guilt I'd pushed away into the back of my subconscious when I gave into my lust earlier.

"Mom, it's obvious you ate Mistress Amy's cunt," she frankly and accurately accused, "you're wearing her juice all over your face." Hearing my sweet, innocent daughter use the word cunt continued to add to the surreal situation.

"Becky!" I repeated, astonished, before scolding her, "Language."

"Mistress made it clear that pets should always refer to people's vaginas as cunts," Becky explained.

Recalling the exact same instruction not even twenty minutes ago I sighed, "This is so weird."

"No, it's so awesome," Becky countered.

"What?" I asked, confused. Being a pet to Amy was one thing, having my daughter know about it and be one too was a whole different complicated issue.

"We're both submissives to Mistress Amy and Master Derek," she said. "Don't you agree it's wonderful?"

"Master Derek?" I asked, slightly surprised by this.

"Oh yes, his cock is huge," Becky said, using her hands to give me a visual. "I mean he stretched my mouth and cunt in ways I didn't know were even possible."

Even though the answer was obvious, I asked, "You had sex with Derek?"

"He fucked the shit out of me," she answered, before correcting herself, "I mean not literally, apparently that's happening tomorrow, which is why I have this butt plug in my asshole."

"Becky, this is getting out of hand," I said, looking at the big, and yes, black plug in her ass.

"Mom, I'm serious," she said, standing up and coming to me. "This is awesome. I mean we've never really had anything in common that we could share. But now we do."

She then hugged me. I asked, thinking it was true, we were opposites in most ways except physically almost identical, yet overwhelmed by the entire conversation, "You can't be serious?"

"Deadly serious," she said. "I can't wait to watch you take Master Derek's huge fucking cock in that cunt of yours."

"Becky!" I gasped, yet again her language so unlike her, although her wicked tongue had me vividly imagining Derek's black cock.

Becky shockingly out of character and dominant, like Karen, like Amy, demanded, "Tell me the truth, Mommy. Do you want a big, fat, thick, long and especially black cock in your cunt?"

"Becky!" I repeated like a broken record, noticing Becky was clearly revelling in the joy of being able to use such language in front of me.

"Answer me, Mommy!" she demanded.

"Yes," I blurted out, feeling compelled to obey my daughter.

"That's better, Mommy," she smiled, just as my phone rang.

I answered the phone and Karen ordered, "Get dressed like a dirty fucking whore and get your fuckable ass over here, slut."

"Karen, I'm in the middle of talking with my daughter," I said.

"Fucking now!" she roared into the phone and hung up.

"Was that Mistress Karen?" Becky asked.

"Mistress Karen?" I asked, surprised once again.

"Yes, Mommy. I was the one in Ms. Karen's bedroom yesterday when you came in asking about me, and it was all I could do not to run out and tell you everything. I was so excited about getting caught and having you know our place as pet submissives. But Ms. Karen had told me you were reaching a critical decision, and I mustn't interfere. So once you left she took my anal virginity all the while telling me she was going to take yours too. Is that what she was calling about?"

"This is so fucked up," I said.

"Go, Mommy," my daughter ordered. "Come home an ass slut like me."

"I can't believe you support this," I sighed, knowing I had to go to Karen's now. I had to obey Amy. Mistress Amy.

"Do you support my being a submissive to Amy, and to Derek and Karen?" she asked, looking at me with a sudden vulnerability in her eyes.

My heart melted.

It was like she was asking for my approval of the boy she was dating. Or more exactly, for my support of her new lifestyle while I joined her on the most exciting path I'd ever dreamed of.

I smiled. "Of course, I do, honey."

She broke into a huge smile and said, "We're finally going to be able to do some really fun Mommy-Daughter things."

"I'm not so sure about that," I said, shaking my head.

She studied my face, my make-up, which had been ruined by Mistress Amy's juices and cum. "Mommy, you have Mistress Amy all over your face, don't you? You look so hot that way!"

My phone rang again.

Becky answered it. "Hi, Mistress," After a moment, "Yes, Mistress. I'll make sure she's dressed like a fucking slut for you. She'll be over real soon."

My eyes went wide at my daughter's frank talk.

Becky hung up and said, "Get naked. I'm supposed to dress you up for your ass fucking."

Before I could respond, she walked out of my room, her butt plug waving farewell. Reluctantly I got undressed, knowing I was going to Karen's to get ass fucked. I was a bundle of nerves, but knew I'd do anything Amy ordered me to.

I was just removing my last stocking when Becky walked back in and said, "Fuck, you are so hot, Mommy."

"Not compared to you," I replied, my daughter's trained athlete's body absolutely tight.

She handed me some red stockings and a matching garter-belt, a black leather skirt that was so short it wouldn't remotely hide my stocking tops and a see-through red blouse... no bra.

She ordered, "Get dressed."

"Yes, Mistress Becky," I joked, as I grabbed the garter-belt.

"Mistress, I like that," she approved, as I realized I was turning into a submissive for my daughter... not sexually, but in some perverse way.

Once I had the garter and stockings on, I put on the skirt and thin blouse that didn't hide my hard nipples at all.

"You look so hot, Mommy," my daughter complimented as she checked me out.

"Hot enough to get ass fucked?" I joked.

"Definitely," she nodded.

"Did it hurt?" I asked, nervous about being sodomized.

"At first, but then it slowly turned into a pleasure unlike anything I can possibly explain."

"Okay," I nodded.

"Trust me, you'll love it," she said, as she grabbed some lipstick and put it on my lips.

Once done, she smiled and ordered, "Now get that tight ass over there Mommy-slut, and join me as a submissive ass slut."

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed jokingly, heading out of my room and towards my sodomy.

  1. ASS-TASTIC

I took my walk of shame (with an odd mix of trepidation, humiliation, excitement and curiosity), looking like a street walker as I crossed the street and knocked on Karen's door.

To my surprise, although nothing should have surprised me anymore, the door was opened by Jill, one of Becky's friends, in her cheerleading outfit; she smiled at me, then gave a solid stare to my tits and said, "Wow, so you're the newest addition, delicious. Come on in, Mrs. Jamieson."

"Um, hi, uh, thanks Jill," I replied politely and entered, another level of humiliation hitting me as one of my students was now aware of my new slut status and was going to witness my anal virginity being taken. My cheeks had already been red, but now they felt like they were on fire. My first thought was I could be fired for doing something like this in front a student, although that was somewhat alleviated by the reality that the Assistant Dean was also in this house.

Jill led me downstairs into the basement and I was greeted by Karen with a video camera, dressed in a full silk nylon body stocking, neck to wrists to ankles, with convenient openings at her pussy and ass (where would one even buy such a thing?). Sitting on the couch was Heidi, who was one of the few black girls at our college and one of Becky's volleyball teammates. She had her legs open, dressed only in white stay-ups, her dark chocolate shaved pussy in clear view until Jill walked over to her, dropped to her knees and buried her face between her legs. Beside her was a black woman, in her forties, also wearing white stockings with a matching garter-belt, who had the biggest breasts I'd ever seen. Between her legs was a redhead completely naked except for black stockings, who I correctly assumed was Lauren Zinger. Lauren was a cute girl, the Dean's daughter, a senior, with the highest GPA of any student in the school. She was polite, friendly and respected by all. She was also school president and captain of the debate club. Yet there she was, on her knees eating black pussy like a dirty slut. On a separate chair was another black woman, late 50s or early 60s I guessed, with large sagging breasts, and she too had a cheerleader between her legs. The blonde hair didn't tell me who she was... she could have been any of several cheerleaders at the college.

The older, larger woman was wearing red stockings and was berating the blonde by telling her she was a shitty pussy eater, and that she was white trash who needed to be trained before she could become a good white whore.

I watched the three simultaneous pussy pleasings with awe and curiosity at how all these white coeds could end up in the situation they were in... we were in. Oddly, besides curiosity, the other feeling that was spinning inside me was hunger... I wanted some more black pussy.

With that, Karen walked over, grabbed one of three empty wine bottles from the table, and plunged it into the blonde's ass in one quick push. A muffled scream erupted from the old lady's pussy as the sudden shock ripped through the yet to be recognized blonde. Karen ordered me, pulling me out of my stunned stupor, "Jessica, get over here and use the bottle to fuck this slut."

Clearly Karen was testing to see if I'd submit to her as well as to Amy, although my obediently slutty outfit probably gave it away. Deciding to show my true submissiveness, wanting the opportunity to taste some more black pussy, I replied, "Yes, Mistress Karen."

She smiled, as I walked over to the blonde, took hold of the bottle, and started to fuck her gently. I tried to figure out who the girl was, but her head was buried so deep between the large black woman's legs it was impossible to tell. The woman, who I later learned was Heidi's Grandmother Edna, demanded, "Fuck her fast in the ass, none of that gentle shit. Do it right or I'll shove that bottle up your ass, you useless slut."

"Sorry, ma'am," I apologized, obeying the order even as I felt a bit bad for the blonde with this long wine bottle buried in her ass.

"Not Mistress?" the older black woman demanded.

"Sorry, yes, Mistress," I corrected, as I watched the bottle go in and out.

As I fucked the blonde cheerleader's ass more vigourously, Karen smiled approvingly at my unquestioning obedience and said, "So Jessica, what can I do for you?"

I looked her in the eye and said, "Mistress Karen, I'm here to give you my anal cherry."

Karen smirked and said, "But Jess, you were so offended by the idea just last night."

"I know, I was shocked and overwhelmed. My mind thought it was a disgusting thing to do, but my body overruled me. Now I've discovered my true place and I need to become a three hole fuck slut like my daughter, so I hope you'll consent to doing me," I answered, the last phrase sounding rather silly.

"But you said never," she continued, enjoying making me admit I was wrong.

I continued fucking the blonde as I admitted, "You were right Mistress Karen, and I was wrong. I now understand why you submitted to Mistress Amy; neither of us had any choice."

"What choice is that?" Karen asked, now standing directly over me. "Spell it out for me, professor."

"To be a white slut for black pussy," I answered.

"And cock," she added, just as Heidi screamed from the orgasm shaking her body; this was followed by the other black woman, Tamara I would later learn (and Heidi's mom) orgasming as well. Grandmother Edna then pulled up the blonde by the hair and demanded "Jill, get your expert tongue over here and do a better job than your useless friend. Heidi, this blonde bitch needs to be disciplined."

The blonde cheerleader was Brittany, the dumbest girl I'd ever taught. She had a rep for being the college slut, and I'd always assumed it was true. Heidi grabbed her roughly by the hair, pulled her over to her, sat back down, bent her over her knee and spanked her bare ass, the bottle waving around, still anchored inside it. Heidi scolded her, "You dumb blonde slut, you need to worship my Grandmother's cunt a lot better than that."

Grandmother? Was the other woman her mother? Was this three generations of one black dominant family? Apparently so.

Drawing me back to my submissive nature and current predicament, Karen asked me, acting like it wasn't weird to have one of her students being spanked in front of her, "Surprised to see your students here?"

"Nothing should surprise me anymore, although I must admit Lauren is a bit of a surprise," I answered, still on my knees, watching Jill now eagerly licking the older woman.

Heidi laughed, "Did your fall from purity teach you nothing, slut Jessica?" Being called a slut by one of the students in my class was an added shock and humiliation, but I didn't say a word, just kept listening as she continued, "All white bitches need to know their place. Some like Brittany here are too easy, she was already a whore and will never be a great pussy eater because she's too fucking stupid to understand the female anatomy, but she'll be a good three-hole fuck slut for the brothers, a pretty white girl whose only purpose is to suck and fuck cock. Jill also was rather easy. She wants to move up the ladder of popularity and figured out quickly where the power was."

I listened enraptured by the philosophy, an addition to what I'd already heard from Amy. Heidi roughly pushed Brittany back to her knees, the bottle somehow still lodged in her ass, and ordered, "Now eat my asshole you fucking dumb twat, as I explain to our newest slut the power of black pussy."

"Yes, Mistress," Brittany spoke for the first time, turning around quickly to see me staring at her, before turning back to Heidi and burying her face in her teenage Mistress's asshole.

Heidi continued, looking down at me, "But Lauren was different. She walked in on Jill on her knees eating another of my black friends, a freshman named Kallie, in the change room and actually apologized and left. When Jill reported the incident to me, I realized quickly that Lauren hated confrontation, so she'd be easy prey. She can't say no to anyone about anything. Her whole life has been about pleasing others in various ways, so I knew she'd be very good at pleasing me... she was born to be a submissive. Girls like Lauren have been trained to focus on only one thing: success. So when they first feel the pleasure of their sheltered sexuality, something they've been blind to their whole life, it overwhelms them. After their first fucking or their first pussy, they usually become addicted to such pleasure, and they quickly become the best submissive slaves. Also, because they've spent their whole life at the top and striving to be the best, they apply a similar work ethic in obedience."

I glanced over to Lauren who was still between the middle woman's legs, seeming to slowly be licking up the aftermath of an orgasm.

Karen, who seemed to be the white lieutenant (the middle woman between the superior blacks and the inferior whites... which I would learn was indeed true) took over the story from Heidi as I listened, completely captivated. I was fascinated by each white girl's story of falling to their natural primal desires to serve black pussy (and as I would learn later, cock). "So Mistress Heidi instructed me to deal with her. I simply called her into my office one day and said, 'We need to talk about the scholarship reference you need, come to my office at seven tonight. Completely innocent and oblivious, she of course agreed. When she arrived, similarly to your entrance here tonight, she walked in to see Jill on her knees eating me out. I won't retell the entire story, but I explained to Lauren, 'You must understand that as a leader your role is to be more than just a decision maker, you must do everything in your power to help the school. You must motivate them.' She just stared at me with my legs opened and said 'I don't understand, Miss.' I then asked, 'Do you want my reference?' 'Of course' she answered. 'Then you need to be a team player.' I snapped my fingers and Jill moved out from beneath my legs and walked out of the office without a word. 'Come complete your final assignment to get your reference'. Her big eyes went bigger, but as expected she came to me, dropped to her knees and licked me. And God was she good. I would find out that she'd done a lot of pussy licking at summer camp and had developed an amazing tongue. After she got me off, I asked if she'd done this before and she admitted she had during summer camp with the camp director's wife, as well as three of her fellow camp counsellors. Like everyone, I was learning no one was exactly how they presented themselves on the outside. I clapped my hands and our three football coaches walked in stark naked. I explained to Lauren, still on her knees, 'Honey, our coaches need to be stress free to do their job properly. Take off your clothes.' She paused and I demanded firmly, 'I said get naked! Now!' She quickly undressed. 'You want our team to win, right?' She nodded her head yes, looking completely nervous and shivering slightly. 'Have you ever been fucked?' She shook her head no. 'Have you ever sucked cock?' Again no. 'Well, by the end of tonight you'll have a new answer to both those questions. Get on all fours.' Lauren obeyed. (I should note that all three coaches are large black men. Our head coach Bill is a well-built machine and quite hot, an ex-NFL player who had to retire early because he blew out his knee; our other two coaches who I didn't know at all, are both unattractive, and quite large). Long story short, Lauren took all three of the men in her pussy and mouth and took all three men's cum in her mouth before finishing with dining on my twat one more time."