A Perfect Marriage Ruined Pt. 01

Story Info
David and Anna try to move forward; a new predator appears.
25.5k words
3.84
108.6k
150
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sa2222
sa2222
1,116 Followers

This is a continuation of How to Ruin a Perfect Marriage, by TeamEquipe. You need to read his fantastic story before continuing below. Link: How to Ruin a Perfect Marriage

He has collaborated with me on this and has provided much of the writing. This is being published with his permission. I'm honored and humbled to work with him, and for those of you who are fans of his and my wicked tales - this one is especially for you!

Chapter 1

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness... we had everything before us, we had nothing before us...

Those poignant words, just part of the lengthy opening line from the classic Charles Dickens' novelA Tale of Two Cities, seemed to perfectly encapsulate life as it presently was for David and Anna Hutchison.

It was the best of times because outwardly to the envious the Hutchison's had it all. David, tall and lean, was an easy-going and handsome man, honest and true, a hard worker in his father's successful business. A catch for any woman.

And that lucky woman was Anna.  She was more than a catch for any man. Sexy and beautiful with a body to die for, she was a blue-eyed, blonde goddess with a personality every bit as good as the way she looked.

Already proud and doting parents, they had been blessed nearly eleven months previously with the arrival of Grace, a baby sister for Sophie. Her birth had completed their family unit. A loving couple with two lovely children, living a picture-perfect, chocolate-box life.

But it was the worst of times because it was an illusion. Their happy life together, the love and trust they seemingly shared, that which formed the very bedrock of their relationship had been turned upside-down by treachery and infidelity.

Nearly two years ago, external forces had conspired to drive a wedge between the happy couple to force them apart. The plot was initiated by Kendra Dean, a bitter and twisted ex-girlfriend of David's who enlisted the aid of Jake Ventura, a predatory co-worker of Anna's who'd made it perfectly obvious from the very start how much he wanted to bed the delectable Anna and intended to do so.

Anna was used to fending off predators like Jake and did so easily, but over time Kendra - having inveigled her way into becoming a confidant to her - helped to surreptitiously wear down her defenses.  She worked on her hidden insecurities, feeding her lies as well as highlighting that all men lacked moral fiber. When she gave Anna proof of David's apparent infidelity with Alexia - a stripper hired by Kendra to seduce him - Anna was duped even more.

She also poured scorn on Anna's sex life and gave her tantalizing glimpses of the wild sex life she was missing out on. Anna previously enjoyed some wild sexual encounters in her college days, but once she had met David those thoughts were completely dead and buried... until Kendra rekindled them.

Through Kendra's urging, Jake turned up his seduction of her. Having thrown David out of their home for his supposed betrayal of their wedding vows, an emotionally exhausted Anna allowed Jake to take her for a drink after work. He made his move, and with her inhibitions loosened Jake finally got what he so badly desired when she succumbed to his advances. Reconciling herself that she was only getting her revenge on David, as urged on by Kendra, she was still disgusted and saddened by her actions.

Kendra's deception was soon revealed, and over the following weeks - after numerous intensive heart-rending sessions with a marriage counselor - the estranged couple came to a tentative understanding and reconciliation. They agreed that whilst they had both made mistakes, they still needed each other and loved each other, and they vowed to move on and never look back at that dark time.

*****

The two years that passed were a whirlwind for the Hutchison's.

It started when they were rocked by Anna finding out she was pregnant with their second child. David had insisted she have a paternity test done immediately. This proved conclusively that he was indeed the father, and it lifted a huge weight off his shoulders because the realization and possible implications of his wife allowing Jake inside of her without protection was something that had crippled his mind with anxiety.

Anna becoming pregnant again actually had served as a natural remedy for the marriage problems.  The focus rightfully shifted away from the infidelity and towards their growing family. David was still stung by Kendra's plot, but once family took center stage again, he began to look at Anna as the loving wife he'd always known.

Anna had endured a tough pregnancy. She found that her early bouts of morning sickness hit her pretty much any time day or night. And when she got past that stage, her figure ballooned as she piled on the pounds.

She needed to be told that she was still attractive, but David - who had been so supportive and attuned to her needs during her first pregnancy - seemed more despondent this time around, which she chalked up to him still getting over the Jake incident. But as long as he was a supportive father - which he was - then she wasn't going to make a big deal of his lack of affection and assurance towards her.

After the birth there was no time to dwell or reflect too much on her relationship with her husband as she threw herself totally into the role of being a good mother and wife. Subconsciously she supposed it was her way of making up for her infidelity, to make her husband aware of how much she loved him and wanted to return to the happy family life they previously shared.  This was the only way she knew how to show it.

Her natural metabolism as a 27-year-old had taken over and she soon easily shed most of her weight gain from the pregnancy, although there were still a few pounds that stubbornly refused to budge.  Some of this extra weight settled into her ass and thighs, giving both body parts an even curvier shape than before, but mainly, her breasts bore the brunt of the added weight. Even after her milk had gone away her breasts retained their shape and firmness, and they increased from a delightful and perky 34C to a mouthwatering and deep cleavage-inducing 34DD! It was hard for her to comprehend that she now had big boobs, after years of secretly wondering what it would be like to have them.

Shortly after Grace was born, they were blind-sided by the death of David's father, who also happened to be David's boss. The sudden and unexpected death was a devastating shock to everyone. Despite the fact he'd had some health issues in the past, such as when his illness caused David to postpone going to college for a couple of years, there had been no recent signs that he was unwell.  The heart attack was swift and fatal.

Struggling with the emotional upheaval of that tragedy left the family ill prepared for the resultant fallout. It soon became clear that the family business was in dire straits, a fact that David's father had hidden from everyone, including David's mother. It soon came to light that he had a serious gambling addiction and used company funds to support the habit. Unpaid bills abounded and lines of credit were stretched to breaking point. Letters were found from the bank threatening to act. David speculated this is what contributed to the heart attack.

Unfortunately, the bank did not wait long. With the keystone of the business gone, the bank took everything including the family home and the cars; every salable asset was taken to be sold to clear the debt. Luckily, the cabin by the lake - the family's sanctuary - was in a trust and not able to be touched by the bank. With no life insurance to fall back on, David's mother - now near destitute at sixty years of age - was offered a lifeline by her sister and moved miles away to Sarasota, Florida to live with her and her husband.

It was a few months before David had earnestly began to look for alternative work once the family business had closed. He figured it would be easy. He was a popular guy and had been good at his job, but as time went by, he realized that his skill sets were not in demand locally. The only opportunities that came his way were further afield, and that meant either a long commute or out-of-town travel. Neither option seemed to be ideal workable solutions as far as he was concerned.

With each passing week he had found the job search increasingly more difficult. Work locally had dried up. People who used to be good customers of the family business now sought to avoid him. The goodwill and trust his father had garnered over the years had seemingly disappeared overnight.

As the money dried up, David had made the fateful decision to keep it a secret from Anna. Like father, like son. His reasoning was he wanted to shield her from the additional worry, and he was sure catching just one break could save the day. Clearly, he had learned nothing from their past life-lesson that good communication was the key to a healthy relationship.

Keeping it a secret had spectacularly backfired. Anna had discovered hidden letters and found that they were on the verge of having their utilities cut off. And if that wasn't bad enough, the mortgage on their home was in serious arrears too. They had their first big argument since the Kendra plot, leading him to finally come clean about their situation.

Anna was surprisingly pragmatic about the whole thing after she calmed down. There was a simple solution to the problem, she told him. She would go back to work. David scoffed at her suggestion and point-blanked refused.

Even though he blustered through his denial, she suspected he was still insecure about her returning to work, fearing that she would have another affair, but she kept that thought to herself. He told her his reason was he wanted her to be a housewife. She knew she would soon get bored with that, as she was someone who liked being around people and keeping busy. She expressed to him that she liked working and didn't want to be at home all the time, plus she wanted to continue her career path.

Thinking about Anna returning to work began reopening old wounds for David.  Now that Grace's birth, his father's death, and the dissolution of the family business were in the rear-view mirror, he had more time to reflect on things. He reached a conclusion that - even though two years had passed since Anna's infidelity, and even though he expressed to her that he had moved on - he still hadn't come to grips with her affair.

Chapter 2

On the surface everything was all good in the marriage. David was getting along with his wife for the most part, and they hadn't brought up the Kendra plot in a long time. But deep down, David knew things weren't right with him. Maybe Anna had successfully moved on, but it was not so easy for him.

It still distressed him, the thought that his wife seemingly had enjoyed sex with Jake. It made him question his own manhood. And Kendra's damning words were always there preying on his insecurities and tormenting him further.

"Jake was good wasn't he Anna! You just loved how his big cock felt inside your pussy, didn't you!" He remembered the malevolent smile Kendra had shot him. "Are you happy that you've found out your wife is a size queen now? That she's just a slut who loves being fucked by someone with a big cock!"

To put it simply, David feared deep down that he wasn't good enough for Anna. His mind kept going to her being so quick to sleep with Jake at the first sign of trouble in their marriage. Was that because she secretly hadn't been satisfied with him?

David knew his wife had always been passionate and enthusiastic during sex, even wanton at times, ever since they first began making love. This had surprised him because she was seemingly without blemish in all other aspects of her behavior. But he attributed her lust to them being madly in love and soulmates, and he assumed he was doing a remarkable job satisfying her in bed. It hadn't crossed his mind until the Jake incident that perhaps her sexual passion was more about Anna as a person, not their shared love or his bedroom capabilities.

He couldn't shake off the feeling that Jake's assumed bigger size had given Anna more satisfaction and enjoyment than he ever could. David had always been self-conscious of his penis size - or lack thereof - going all the way back to when his first girlfriend and he lost their virginity together, and she quipped that she was lucky her first time was with a guy with a "small dick," not realizing how much her comment would bother him to this day.

He knew with how gorgeous Anna was, she could have nearly any man she wanted. He started focusing on his flaws and amplifying them in his mind, such as his weight and thinning hair. Now that he was unemployed, he felt even less desirable.

To top it off, his wife now looked even better after having her second child, believe it or not. She had more of a motherly glow that was endearing, but it was her body that resonated the most, particularly her tits that were noticeably bigger. She was a "hot mom" in every sense. Now hyper aware of his wife's sexual appeal to other men - a fact that he rarely worried about in the past - he knew that with her curvier body shape men would be lusting over her even more.

He began noticing the way men ogled his wife's bouncing tits while walking in pubic.  He heard the whistles from construction workers.  He saw the turned heads when she passed by and the angry shoves women gave to their significant others who were staring at Anna. He noticed it all. Instead of feeling pride from having a smoking-hot wife, he felt inadequate.

If she gets a job, he knew it will only be a matter of time before some colleague - like Jake - would be after her. His wife was so sweet and friendly, surely men would have ample opportunities to flirt with her. He wished she weren't so naive about the intentions of men, but she always gave people the benefit of the doubt, and that worried him.

Unable to reconcile his different emotions, he began to withdraw further into himself. Communication with Anna about their marriage had all but stopped. He had toned down his displays of affection towards her as a subconscious safety measure to avoid being hurt, and sex had become a rarity as a result. He kept thinking things would go back to normal once everything settled down, but now that things actually had settled down, the same problems persisted.

Despite everything, he never thought for one moment about leaving Anna. His love for his daughters meant he had too much to lose if he walked away. He still loved her and wanted to be with her, but there was no denying he was still having major problems getting past her affair with Jake.

Chapter 3

Unbeknownst to David, Anna was seeing a therapist. For a couple who'd realized that in the past they'd kept things to themselves to their detriment and vowed to never do it again, they had soon slipped back into bad habits. Anna was anxious about David and wanted help. But the marriage counselor they'd seen nearly two years ago had moved on, his offices closed and boarded up, so communication waned as a result.

Not knowing what to do, providence stepped in when Anna found a business card for another counselor in her purse. She assumed she'd picked it up in the past when she and David were first looking for help. Happy when she saw it was a woman, she made an appointment to see her, while keeping it a secret from David. Her name was Theresa Coleman, who told her at their first meeting that she was a divorced woman in her late thirties.

Theresa took her time getting to know Anna and listened with interest to her problems. She had learned long ago that just because a woman was stunningly good-looking, like Anna, it doesn't exempt them from emotional pain. She didn't want to judge her unfairly.

Anna was most forthcoming about her indiscretions, shouldering full responsibility for their marriage woes. Theresa could hardly put full blame on her after hearing the horrid tale of how she was set up by Kendra and Jake, but she was willing to put that notion aside until she learned more about her new patient.

"I know it was my fault even though I was lied to and misled. I didn't have to have sex with Jake and god knows I will live with the guilt for the rest of my life, but I have tried to make it up to David. He lied too. He could've had an affair with Alexia. The pictures I saw were very convincing. But I feel like he still harbors resentment towards me, even though I've apologized repeatedly and told him how much I love him."

She paused and looked up at Theresa who was sitting comfortably, one leg crossed over the other, her notepad resting on one knee. She looked back at Anna. "Tell me about your relationship with David now. Are you at all intimate with your husband... do you kiss and cuddle... do you still have sex?"

Anna looked wistful and thought, here we go. "We haven't had sex for weeks now." She said before pausing. "In fact, it's so long ago I can't even remember. He's always been shy in bed since I first met him, but now he's almost like a deer in the headlights and doesn't seem interested."

She looked directly at Theresa. "But to be fair, he's been so preoccupied. His father died suddenly and now the family business closed," she added hastily. She paused for a second or two. "It's been a stressful time for everyone."

Theresa made a note on her pad before asking another question. "But what about affection? Does he kiss and cuddle you at all?"

"No, not really." Anna's reply was abrupt and to the point. "He's been distant, emotionally. I can't seem to get through to him. We don't talk much anymore unless it's about our girls. We have two daughters, Sophie and Grace," she added.  "Any time I try to bring up our marriage, he recoils.  I don't want to push him to talk about his feelings, but I'm really starting to get nervous things won't get back to normal."

"Do you ever go out as a couple, without the children?"

Anna shook her head slowly. Yet another sore spot this woman brings up. She really has the finger on my pulse. "No, I can't remember the last time we had time to ourselves. We just stay at home with the girls. Surely there must be more to life than that?"

Theresa smiled wanly, remembering her marital breakup. It had been painfully like what Anna seemed to be experiencing now.

"The thing is," Anna continued.  "I need affection and attention from him. It's what fuels me and keeps me happy. When we fell in love and got married, he provided affection in bunches, and I thrived off it.  I keep thinking, now that the hardest times have passed and we made it through together, we would go back to normal. But he just seems... scared... or maybe he doesn't love me anymore?"

"Okay Anna, let me start by explaining a few things about relationships," Theresa said. "This will hopefully give you a better understanding as to what is happening in your relationship with David, regardless of the added complication of your affair.

"There are three distinct phases in any long-term relationship. The first is the initial attraction phase. You may have heard it described as the honeymoon period. This is when you're the closest as a couple and your sex life is at its best. You can't wait to rip each other's clothes off!" She smiled as she saw Anna nodding her head in agreement.

"Next comes the attachment phase. This is the nesting period when we put together a home to share and hopefully have children to fill it. The weight of this responsibility can be hard and it's often the case that as a couple we talk less and argue more."

sa2222
sa2222
1,116 Followers
123456...8