A Perfect Marriage Ruined Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris feared his forwardness earlier spooked her, so he knew it wouldn't be wise to push harder for her to come over. He knew he had to play the role of her trusted confidant, not the horny friend of her husband looking to score. While this hadn't gone according to plan, he knew he should use it to his advantage one way or another.

"Don't worry Anna. Besides, it's nothing compared to the shitty way David cancelled on you."

"Very true," she said, with anger replacing her guilt as David flashed across her mind. "This is all his fault, making his daughters and wife upset. I hope he enjoys his family-free weekend."

Suddenly, an idea occurred to Chris that he hadn't even considered previously.

"How about I take you guys to the lake?"

There was a pause.

"I'm not sure Chris, it's a lovely offer but I don't want to take advantage of you and spoil your weekend."

"Nonsense, I can't think of anything I'd like better than spending time with you and the girls. And you can take advantage of me any time you like," he added with a sly grin into his phone.

Anna was oblivious to any innuendo in his last comment because she was preoccupied with thinking about how joyful it would be telling Sophie that they were going to the lake after all! Making her daughter happy was too tempting.

"Well if you put it like that... I accept!" she said, her face beaming with newly found happiness.

To be Continued...

1...345678