A Perilous Inheritance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be my guest," Zach replied, gasping when she went down on him, all the way down, all 8" of his cock disappearing into her mouth and down her throat.

The pressure and Krista proved too much and Zach's balls exploded painfully as she pulled back off of his cock, cum gushing into her mouth. He could feel her throat convulsing as she gulped his cum down, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked on him, not stopping until she had milked every possible drop from him, then sat up licking her lips, her eyes shining.

"God, that might be one of the biggest loads I've ever eaten," Krista gasped.

"Jesus Christ!" Zach said, collapsing back onto the bed. "Where on earth did you learn to suck a cock like that?"

"Lots of practice," Krista replied with a laugh. "I'm 28 years old. I sucked my first cock on my 18th birthday and was addicted immediately. There's nothing I enjoy more in life."

"I'm 28, too," Zach said.

"I know," Krista said.

"Well, you can suck my cock whenever you'd like," Zach said.

"I plan on it," Krista replied, stretching out on the bed and cuddling up next to him, her hard, ruby nipples pressed into his side, one leg hooked over his, her pussy pressing against his thigh.

"Is this part of your job?" Zach asked.

"No, but it's a nice perk," Krista replied. "If we're going to be spending so much time together, it'll make it better, more fun."

"What if I want to be with someone else?" Zach asked.

"Will you share?" Krista asked.

"I don't think that I've ever met anyone so incredibly casual about sex," Zach said. "I mean, there's the groupie casual, a quick blowjob or a fuck, but that's a momentary thing. You're different. It's like it's a part of your DNA."

"I learned from my mother that sex and emotion are two different animals," Krista said. "She didn't care anything for the men she was fucking, only that they would satisfy her sexual cravings. In her own weird way, she really loves my father, but his issues make it difficult for her, so she deals with it in her own way."

"So you just want to use me for your story and to satisfy your sexual cravings?" Zach asked.

"Pretty much," Krista replied, laughing. "But I think that you're also a nice guy. It'll be more than just a fuck, we'll have fun together. I feel a connection."

"If that's the case, maybe you'll do me a favor," Zach said.

"What favor?" Krista asked.

"Ever since I came to on that canvas and saw your pussy right in front of my face, I've been dying to know what it tastes like," Zach replied.

"You-you saw my pussy?" Krista asked, surprise on her face. "And you remember that?"

"I'll never forget it," Zach replied. "It was the first thing I saw when everything stopped spinning. I've never seen a more delicious-looking, made-for-eating pussy in my life. You might love sucking cock, but it's eating pussy that moves my world."

"More than fucking or getting your cock sucked?" Krista asked, surprise on her face.

"Every single time," Zach replied.

"We're going to get along great," Krista said, kneeling over Zach's face and looking down at him. "Describe the way you see my pussy," she said, reaching down and running a finger down into herself, then bringing it up to her mouth to softly suck on.

"It's a really long pussy from your taint to your clit," Zach described. "Your inner lips are long and hang down like big butterfly wings. Your clit is really fat and bulges out. Your hole is just open. I can see juices seeping from inside. Everything is a soft pink color."

"Mmm, it sure sounds delicious," Krista sighed. "Now taste me and describe it for me."

Zach lifted his head and rimmed Krista's rosebud, teasing by pressing the stiffened tip of his tongue against it before sliding over her taint and as deep into her honey hole as he could get it, immediately feeling her shudder, followed by a cascade of ambrosia-like juices washing over his questing tongue. After slurping on her for a minute or so and feeling her shudder in orgasm twice more, he withdrew his tongue, sucking on her long inner lips, gently chewing on them as she gasped, his chin getting bathed with her juices.

Raising his attention to her fat, bulging clit, Zach wrapped his lips around it and teased it with the tip of his tongue, feeling her writhe above him as he gently sucked on it, then began licking all around it, hearing her gasping as she bucked up and down and all around as she seemed to cum non-stop. Finally he just wrapped his arms around her thighs and pulled her down, gluing his mouth to her and feasting, drinking up her flowing juices until she finally cried out, rolling off of him onto the bed, holding herself and shaking.

"God, nobody eats pussy like that," Krista finally gasped, rolling over to plaster herself to him, hugging him tightly.

"I'd never get tired of eating your pussy," Zach said, shaking his head in amazement as he smacked his lips. "So delicious. Like a tangy nectar that never stops flowing. And the feeling of sucking and chewing on your lips."

"That was an especially nice touch," Krista sighed. "Most people miss that and it feels so good. Nice, you're hard again," she said, drifting a hand down to wrap around his cock. "Now that you're not under so much pressure, maybe you'll last longer," she said, rolling over to straddle him, reaching down beneath herself to guide his cock to her pussy and sinking down on it. "I'll try not to hurt you," she said, her pussy squeezing and massaging his cock as she began to ride up and down on it.

"That feels like liquid velvet," Zach said, reaching up to cover her hard-nippled breasts and massage and knead them, then capturing her thick, ruby nipples between his fingers, pinching and pulling on them while she fucked him, gasping when he'd pinch too hard, her pussy reacting, clamping down on his cock as her body would shudder in orgasm.

"Tell me when you're ready to cum," Krista said, leaning back on her hands and bringing her feet up beneath his armpits so that he could watch her pussy as it slid up and down on his cock, her long inner lips clinging to the shaft as she'd rise up, her fat, bulging clit dragging along the shaft.

When Zach reached down and began to rub Krista's clit as she fucked him, it was like someone had set off dynamite the way she exploded, her pussy clamping down on his cock harder than he'd ever felt anyone do as her whole body was wracked with deep orgasmic spasms.

"Oh, shit, I'm going to cum," Zach gasped as her pussy's gyrations on his cock proved too much.

In spite of everything, Krista dismounted his cock and had just wrapped her lips around the glistening gooey head when it went off in her mouth, cum spewing onto her tongue as she took more and more of him into her mouth, tasting herself on the shaft and then tasting his hot thick cum as it coated her mouth and tongue.

"You know, getting knocked out isn't the worst thing that could have happened to me," Zach said, breathing deeply as Krista curled up against him after she had finished sucking him off.

Twice during the night, then again as dawn was breaking, Krista attacked Zach, sucking his cock in a 69, fucking him and then sucking him off, and just squatting over his face so that he could eat her after fucking her.

"Just in case you were wondering," she said as she lay snuggled up against him. "I'm taking it easy on you until the doctor says that you can start resuming normal activities."

"I can't wait," Zach replied with a laugh.

The rest of the week was spent in bed, then each day a walk, longer each time, until by the end of the week they were able to walk around the block several times without any noticeable negative reaction on Zach's part. When Zach dutifully reported to the doctor after a week, he was told that he could resume light activity and that if he had no setbacks, full activity after a month.

"Well, that was good news," Krista said when they got back to his apartment.

"Very good news," Zach agreed, reaching for her and peeling her T-shirt up over her head and off, then reaching for her skirt.

"What's this all about?" Krista asked when he scooped her up in his arms and carried her over to the bed, which had never been closed after they opened it the first time, and gently placed her on it.

"Don't take this the wrong way," Zach said, pulling his own T-shirt and jeans off, then his boxers, "but I'm tired of you constantly fucking me. I want to fuck you."

"Gee, I wish I had thought of that," Krista laughed, pulling her knees to her chest and spreading them wide apart, her eyes bright as she watched him sink his cock into her, then lean over her as he began to fuck her. "Mmm, this is great," she said, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, pulling his face down for a long, deep, tongue-filled kiss as he pistoned his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Man, that is one hell of a sight," Zach laughed, leaning back on his knees and holding Krista's ankles high and apart, watching as his cock slid in and out of her pussy, turned on by the sight of her long inner lips clinging to the shaft of his cock each time he pulled back.

"If you cum in me, will you still eat my pussy?" Krista asked, reaching down and rubbing her fat, bulging clit, her body spasming as she immediately came.

"Of course," Zach replied. "Nothing could stop me from eating your pussy."

"Oh, god, yes!" Krista cried out, arching her hips when she felt his cock pulsing deep in her pussy, squeezing and massaging it with her pussy as he dumped a load deep inside of her. "Most guys won't do that," she said, pushing up on her elbows to watch as Zach lay down in front of her and dragged his tongue up through her cum-filled pussy. "It really turns me on."

"I was maybe 20 the first time I did it," Zach said, looking up from her pussy and licking his lips. "It was a woman in her 40s, a friend of my mother's. I had fucked her a few times. This one time, I had just finished and I came in her and she asked me to eat her. Well, I hesitated and she told me that a man who will eat a woman after cumming in her will never lack for women to fuck. I've never forgotten those words."

"Did you eat her pussy?" Krista asked.

"Yes," Zach replied.

"Did you like it?" Krista asked.

"What stood out to me, and still does, is that I didn't dislike it," Zach replied. "The taste was no big deal, but thinking about what it was, it was all a psychological thing based upon perceptions of what is gay. Once I got past that, which didn't take all that long, really, I never really thought about it again. I love to eat a pussy right after it's been fucked. It's at its juiciest then. Unless I get told that they want to suck me off when I cum, I always cum in them."

"I love eating pussy when it's freshly full of cum," Krista said, smiling at the look on his face. "Does that shock you?"

"No. Yes. I don't know," Zach replied.

"Haven't you ever been with two women at the same time?" Krista asked.

"No," Zach replied.

"We'll have to do that, find another woman," Krista said. "You'll love it, two pussies to fuck, two pussies to eat, and you'll get to watch us eating each other."

"I can't wait," Zach said with a laugh.

"I need to go to where my stuff is stashed and get some things in the morning," she said.

"Isn't your stuff at your apartment?" Zach asked.

"Well, when I knew that I was going to take this assignment, I gave up my lease," Krista replied. "I'll save a bunch of money, even after I pay your rent for you since I'm saving. I don't have much stuff, but I left it with a friend."

"You're going to pay my rent?" Zach asked.

"Mr. Johnson is paying me $1,000 a week and I have 6 months to complete the project," Krista explained. "I don't have any expenses now except food, and I am staying here, so I'll pay the rent."

"And in return for this...rent, I have to allow you free access to my body to use as your sexual play toy?" he asked.

"There's a reason you had such a high GPA," Krista said, smiling at him.

* * * * *

"Hey, I've got an idea," Zach said to Krista the next day after she finished sucking him off, her usual way of waking up each morning.

"You're thinking of ideas while I'm sucking your cock?" Krista asked, swallowing and licking her lips.

"Amongst other things," Zach replied. "Would you like me to eat your pussy before I tell you my idea?"

"No, because then you won't do such a good job," Krista replied. "Tell me your idea, then eat my pussy."

"Well, I can't fight for six months, but I can start training in another couple of weeks, assuming I don't have any setbacks," Zach said. "There's nothing that says I have to do my training here, though."

"What do you have in mind?" Krista asked.

"There's a dojo that I've been hearing about in Manaus, Brazil, Cia Amazonense Jiu-Jitsu," Zach replied. "Here's a perfect excuse for me to not be here and go there for some training."

"But isn't wrestling your strong suit?" Krista asked.

"Yes, but American collegiate wrestling," Zach replied. "Any good brown or black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu would beat me in a straight wrestling match. If my ground game were just a bit better, I'd be even more dangerous."

"I hope they teach defense," Krista said.

"It's all about defense and submissions," Zach explained.

"I know," Krista said. "But where would you live?"

"The cost of living there is about 25% what it is here," Zach replied. "And Manaus is in the middle of the Amazon, literally. It's sort of an old west kind of place that's growing up. It's 180 miles south of the equator, so the weather is the same 365 days a year. It is situated just west of where the Solimões and Negro rivers meet and join to form the Amazon River. I'm sure that the dojo would be able to help, especially if they knew I was coming to train for an extended period of time."

"Okay, so we're going to Brazil," Krista said. "When do we leave?"

"What, just like that?" Zach asked.

"You're my assignment," Krista replied. "This will actually make the story even better, showing the depths to which you're willing to go for even incremental improvement and doing it while recovering from a knockout concussion. Mr. Johnson will love it. I might even be able to get him to spring for the flight tickets.

Not only did Mr. Johnson love the idea, he offered to finance everything, from the flights to rent to living expenses, giving Zach the same $1,000 a week that he was paying Krista.

When they finally landed at Manaus' Eduardo Gomes International Airport almost three weeks later, they were greeted by a blast furnace of heat and 80% humidity as they stepped off the plane at 2:00 in the afternoon.

"That must be Rui," Zach said, pointing to the sign with his name on it being held by a powerfully built black man. "I'm Zach," he said, introducing himself and holding out a hand.

"Nice to finally meet you," Rui said in a mellifluous basso.

"I'm Krista, his business partner," she introduced herself, extending her hand.

"Você é muito bonita," Rui said, taking her hand and bending over to softly kiss the back of it.

"Obrigada," Krista replied, shocking him.

"You speak Portuguese?" Rui asked.

"Enough to keep you honest," Krista replied.

"I apologize in advance for the comments that I know some people will make," Rui said as he led them from the airport. "This is Brazil, the back country, the headwaters of the Amazon, and people speak their minds rather freely. And you are very beautiful."

"Thank you," Krista said, smiling.

"What would you like to do first?" Rui asked.

"See the dojo," Zach replied.

"Find a nice cold beer," Krista said at the same time.

"Dojo first," Zach said, "then a beer."

The dojo met with Zach's approval, the people he saw working out focused and serious. He looked forward to getting started working out and learning. Rui then took them to Beer's & Beer, a local legend with over 300 beers and ales on their menu only a few blocks away. They opted for different versions of a Roleta Russa IPA which was brewed locally.

"Right where we're sitting, Manaus is like any other modern city," Rui explained. "But that's all a façade when it comes to Manaus. This is the wild, wild west of Brazil. We border Venezuela, Columbia, and Peru. There's all sorts of illegal mining of gold and gems deep in the Amazon, not to mention drugs, especially cocaine. And one way or the other, whether physically, organizationally, or economically, they all go through Manaus. Which makes this a very dangerous place, especially away from places like this, areas like this, or at night anywhere, especially if you are a woman. Even more if you are a very beautiful woman. The east side of the city is dangerous for anyone at any time. I don't willingly go there by myself. The police will only go in teams."

"Manaus is the number 3 city for crime in Brazil," Rui continued, "and number 1 for unsolved murders. Life is very cheap here. We will give you both dojo jackets that will give you a great deal of protection if you wear them when you are out. Nobody local will mess with anyone wearing one of our dojo jackets unless they have a death wish. I know your reputation and MMA record. Unless you are trained in fighting against people who will have knives or guns, that will be of little use."

"It sounds like a nightmare," Krista said.

"For some, that's exactly what it ends up being," Rui agreed. "But you will be part of our dojo family while you are here training, so you shouldn't have any problem."

"I want to focus on my training," Zach said. "As much as my body can take, I want to work."

"And what will you be doing during all of this training, Krista?" Rui asked, eyeing her.

"Watching him train," Krista replied. "My job is to document his life, especially with respect to his MMA endeavors. I have to live it with him to understand it and I have to understand it to convey it in the documentary that I'm doing."

"I did not realize...I arranged an apartment close by the dojo as you requested, but it only has one bedroom," Rui said. "It will take me a couple of hours, but I'm sure that I can find one with two bedrooms."

"One bedroom is perfect," Krista said.

"Ahh!" Rui said, nodding.

"We may share a bed, but I am not his woman," Krista said, reading his reaction. "It just makes things...well, it's more fun that way. I have no hold on him, I only want to document his life. Actually, a love interest would make my job easier. People love that angle."

"I've known her for a month and I still don't get it," Zach said to Rui, seeing the confusion that he still felt at times.

"Ela é gostosa," Rui muttered beneath his breath.

"There's only way to find out," Krista said with a laugh as Rui flushed. "He thinks that I'm hot," she explained to Zach.

"If that's what he thinks, then he's underestimating you," Zach said with a laugh, draining his beer. "Let's see this apartment now."

"Well, it's certainly a step up from what you had in the States," Krista observed. "It actually has a bedroom, a kitchen, and a living room. There's even a balcony with a view of the river."

"It has air conditioning, too," Rui said. "It can be very difficult here without air conditioning if you're not used to our temperatures and humidity. We're moving into the hot season, so it'll be 40C -- that's about 100F -- pretty much every day. It always cools off a bit during the night, mostly because of the river, the Rio Negro, the black river."

"This will be perfect," Zach said.

"There are many little family groceries all over the place, as well as street food and restaurants, all price ranges and types," Rui explained. "You won't have any trouble finding food at any time of the day or night. Drink only bottled water that you open yourself. That's really important. If you're going to cook, I'd use bottled water, too. The tap water is okay for washing and things, but you don't want it in your body."