A Perilous Inheritance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How much is the rent?" Zach asked.

"About $150 American a month," Rui replied. "But that includes everything; rent, water, electric, internet. I'll need to get the wireless protocols for you."

"Shit, that's half of what I was paying back in the States," Zach said, shaking his head.

"Since Mr. Johnson is paying for it, you could have gotten something a bit nicer, you know," Krista said.

"I don't want him to think that I'm taking advantage of him," Zach said. "Like you said, this is a step up from what I had. What time does the dojo open in the morning?"

"8:00," Rui replied, "but some of us go for a run each morning. We leave the dojo at 6:00. It's about 20km -- 12 miles."

"Maybe we should get local SIM cards for our phones," Krista suggested.

"There's a shop just downstairs," Rui said.

"That makes sense," Zach agreed.

"We can get some water and some food, too," Krista said after opening the refrigerator and finding it empty. "There's a coffee machine, so we can get some coffee."

"I'll show you the phone shop, then I need to get back to the dojo," Rui said. "If you need anything between now and tomorrow morning, just come to the dojo. I can get your local phone numbers tomorrow. I'll give you the wireless protocols then, too, unless you want them tonight."

"I'd like to be able to access the internet," Krista said. "After we get the SIM cards, can we come to the dojo to get the access protocols?"

"Sure," Rui replied. "I just need to make a phone call to the landlord to get them."

After getting their local phone number SIM cards, Zach and Krista went to the dojo to get the wireless protocols and exchange phone numbers with Rui. He also gave them each a dojo jacket to wear. They then stopped at a street food vendor and experienced tacaca, a soup made from jambu fruit, dried shrimps, yellow peppers, and tucupi, a yellow sauce extracted from wild manioc root and seasoned with salt, alfavaca, and chicória, before doing some basic food shopping at a small family grocery near the entrance to the building where their apartment was located.

"So, how does it all feel?" Krista asked after setting up her camera and MacBook, testing the wireless protocols Rui had given them and satisfying herself that it would work.

"Good, it feels good," Zach said, nodding his head as he sat on the sofa in the living room. "Free. It's been a long time since I've felt this free. Big release of pressure. It feels good."

"But you start training in the morning," Krista pointed out.

"That will only make it better," Zach said. "Then I won't have to feel so guilty about feeling so good because I'll be working hard."

"Why would you feel guilty about feeling good?" Krista asked, stunned at hearing him say such a thing.

"My father was a Lutheran pastor," Zach replied.

"A priest!" Krista asked, her eyes wide. "You were raised by a priest?"

"A pastor, a Lutheran pastor," Zach replied. "In both its Catholic and Pagan senses, a priest is a person serving as the interface between God and humans, because you can't do it directly. A Lutheran pastor is ordained to be a living example of Christ, but they are not the go-between like a Catholic priest. Pastors lead, but it is a first-among-equals thing. Nobody's kneeling or bowing to anyone, or kissing any rings."

"So, what's the connection?" Krista asked.

"According to my father, if I had time to feel good about anything, then it was time that I was wasting by not doing something directly for the glory of God," he explained.

"Damn! Not much of an improvement on the orphanage, was it?" Krista said.

"Oh, it was a whole lot better, heaven compared to hell, in spite of my father's beliefs," Zach said, smiling. "My mother was a church wife, I call it. She was like a Mother Teresa, always helping someone with something. She never said much, but she could cook. Man, she could cook. She showed me with her cooking how she felt. It wasn't love, for either of us, but I always felt the safest around her."

"As strict as he is...was, my father never once even threatened to strike me," Zach continued. "I think it would have violated his principles or something. Every report card from school, he'd look at it, clear his throat, then tell me to keep up the good work. In his world, praise was reserved for God."

"So you feel guilty when you feel good?" Krista asked.

"Something like that," Zach agreed.

"And when you eat my pussy or I suck your cock or you fuck me, you feel guilty?!" Krista asked.

"Well, no," Zach replied. "No."

"Good answer," Krista said. "Now why don't you come eat my pussy and we can start dedicating this place properly," she said, taking him by the hand and leading him to the bedroom. "It even has sheets," she observed, stripping them from the bed and throwing them onto the floor before undressing and then laying back on the bed and pulling her knees up to her chest, then spreading them apart, smiling at the look of crazed lust on Zach's face as he stripped as fast as he could, all 8" of his cock standing aquiver out in front of him as he crawled up onto the bed, his tongue leading the way between her petaled inner lips and into her, immediately awarded with a cascade of tangy juices as she vibrated in orgasm.

"I think that I'll fuck Rui," Krista said many minutes later while Zach was once again eating her pussy, this time after he had fucked her, then filled her with cum.

"When did you decide that?" Zach asked, looking up from her pussy as she pushed up onto her elbows to look at him.

"Just now," she said, smiling at him, "while you were eating my pussy. Does that bother you?"

"No," Zach replied after momentarily hesitating, something that Krista noticed.

"That's good, because I'd do it anyway," she said. "I'll feel better about it, though, knowing that it doesn't bother you. Will you eat my pussy after he fucks me?"

"Am I going to be there?" Zach asked, flicking out his tongue to tease her fat, bulging clit, smiling when he saw her eyes glaze as she shuddered, leaning down to catch the newest flow of juices on his tongue as she came yet again.

"Do you want to see him fuck me?" Krista gasped when her orgasm subsided.

"Well, if you're going to fuck him anyway, it might be hot to watch," Zach replied.

"My rule of cocks is the more, the bigger, the better," Krista said. "Have you ever shared a woman, fucked her with another guy?"

"A few times," Zach replied, smiling.

"Did you like it?" Krista asked.

"It was great," Zach replied.

"Are you going to tell me about it?" Krista asked, licking her lips.

"You want details?" Zach asked.

"All of them," Krista laughed. "I love horny tales."

"All right," Zach agreed. "You suck my cock and I'll tell you about it."

"I'd suck your cock anyway, you know," Krista said, kneeling between his spread legs and taking it into her mouth and going all the way down on it until her nose was pressed up against his belly, her throat and mouth milking him before she rose up, revealing his cock inch by inch, glisteningly clean of the cum cocktail that had been covering it.

"It was after my second MMA fight," Zach began.

"Against Tim Snyder," Krista said, looking up. "He had a 2" reach advantage but couldn't wrestle. You took him down in the first 30 seconds with a double leg takedown, then submitted him at 53 seconds with a head triangle when he tapped."

"How the hell do you know that?" Zach asked.

"I was there," Krista replied. "I also remember things. I'm sort of eidetic."

"Sort of!" Zach snorted. "And since we're on the subject, where did you learn Portuguese?"

"What do you think I was doing with every second of free time those three weeks before we left?" Krista asked. "I was studying Portuguese on Rosetta Stone."

"And you learned it in three weeks?" Zach asked, staring at her, incredulous.

"Like I said, I'm sort of eidetic," Krista said, smiling. "Now finish your story," she said, taking his cock into her mouth, but keeping her eyes on his face.

"I was in the locker room after the fight, taking a shower," Zach said. "My trainer came to me to tell me that there was some hot chick that wouldn't take no for answer to being able to see me. I told him to send her in. I figured that if she was that determined, why not while I was taking a shower. Well, she went all wide-eyed when she saw me and I didn't do anything to diminish her view. She told me how much she loved the fight and all that, then just segued into the fact that she'd like to fuck my brains out in appreciation, that she was staying in the Holiday Inn across the street from the arena."

"You'd be surprised at how often that happens," Krista said.

"Well, it was a first for me," Zach said. "Anyway, I agreed. I didn't have anything lined up and I was still really pumped from the fight. I really didn't expend any energy, so the idea of a good fuck really appealed to me."

"What did she look like?" Krista asked.

"Cute enough," Zach replied. "Short black hair and eyes, a bit taller than you, bigger breasts. So I got to her room and she let me in and there's another guy there, same age as her, mid-30s or so, muscled, but it looked sort of steroidy to me. Turns out that he's her husband and he's going to watch."

"Well, he didn't watch for all that long," Zach continued. "We had done a 69 and then she was riding my cock. He got behind her and started fucking her in the ass. That was a strange feeling, really strange, but also really good. I could even feel it when he came. When he pulled out, I rolled her over onto her back to finish and filled her up. He was kneeling next to us watching from very close. When I pulled my cock from her pussy, he leaned over and sucked on it, just sucked me clean, really, then went down on her."

"You let him suck your cock?" Krista asked.

"It all happened pretty quick and it was a pretty hot scene," Zach replied. "It didn't feel any different than his wife sucking on it, which she did while he finished eating her creampie."

"Would you have eaten her pussy if he'd been the one cumming in her?" Krista asked.

"That pretty much happened after my fourth fight," Zach replied.

"John Dutton," Krista said. "Black guy, big muscles. You got him with a rear naked choke at 1:48 of the 2nd round. He had buckled your knees with a really nice left hook and got overconfident, left himself open and you were right there. He tapped."

"Damn!" Zach exclaimed, groaning when she stabbed the tip of her tongue into the slit of his cock. "I was on my way to the dressing room after the fight when this really hot blonde, big voluptuous type with huge tits almost falling out of a too-small dress came up to me, gushed all over me, told me how much she'd just love to show her appreciation by fucking me."

"Same story from my side," he continued. "I had nothing planned and was in the mood to celebrate a bit, so I agreed. She actually waited outside the dressing room until I came out, then guided me to the motel down the block from the arena where the fights were held. Again, there was a guy there, but I don't think that it was her husband. He was bigger than me and black as the ace of spades."

"Oh, how exciting!" Krista said, sucking on the head of his cock.

"We were on the bed in a 69 and she was on top," Zach continued. "Her pussy was like a juice factory, she was so wet, but she was doing an incredible job sucking my cock. Suddenly the other guy got behind her and began to fuck her. I had to get out of the way sort of, though he still slid his cock over my forehead as he'd fuck her."

"It was really incredible," he continued. "I'd never seen anyone fucked from so up close. His cock was really fat and black and her pussy was really fat and pink. It was an amazing contrast. Then he came, just the head of his cock in her pussy. I could see the cum leaking from around it and was trying to tongue her clit. He pulled his cock from her pussy and a flood of cum ran from her onto my tongue. I sort of froze in surprise, but he was still cumming, directing it right into my mouth. I can still remember what it felt like when it would splash against my tongue."

"And then he moved away and I gulped it all down and really started eating her pussy," Zach continued. "It was an unbelievable experience, like a drinking fountain of pussy juice. I blew my nut into her mouth and she sucked me off like a pro."

"Was that the first time you had eaten cum from a pussy that wasn't your own?" Krista asked, awe on her face.

"Yes," Zach replied. "If I had stopped to think about what was happening, it wouldn't have happened, but since everything happened in the heat of the moment, and quickly, well, his cum tasted a bit different than mine, but that was about it."

"What would you have done if he'd have stuck his cock in your mouth?" Krista asked.

"I've asked myself that question many times since then," Zach admitted. "I've never had any thought about any sort of gay sex, but I have wondered just that. I mean, if I'd have stopped to think about it at all, I'd never have eaten her pussy full of his cum, but in the heat of the moment, I did, so I don't know."

"Well, I can't wait for you to eat my pussy after some other guy's fucked me and filled me with cum," Krista said with a laugh.

Zach felt charged the next morning when he met Rui and the others at the dojo just as the sun was breaking the dawn. There was César, a middleweight, Jose, a lightweight, and Aldo, a featherweight. Zach found it interesting that Rui chose to introduce them by weight class. There were also Rosa, a short, muscular, almost breastless, dark-haired featherweight, and Juliana, a taller middleweight with full breasts, grey eyes, and a brunette braid that hung down her back to her waist.

Unused to the heat or the humidity and being out of shape, Zach brought up the rear by quite a way when they finally got back to the dojo.

"I'll do better," he promised as everyone congratulated him on finishing at all.

Krista showed up shortly after that, camera in hand, wearing a pair of short shorts and a T-shirt that was ripped off just below her breasts. Not owning anything resembling underwear, as Zach had learned, her thick ruby nipples were easily visible through the material of her T-shirt, as was the underside of her breasts from time to time when she'd lift her arms to take a photo. Everyone quickly ignored her as she wandered around the dojo shooting whatever struck her fancy.

There were a few wolf whistles at first, followed by general laughter, but everyone soon focused on their work and the sounds of grunts and groans, bodies slamming down on the mats, and weights crashing to the floor filled the air. Zach decided that he needed to work on his conditioning first and foremost, having done no serious working out for a month, especially in light of his dismal performance on the morning run, so he concentrated on stretching and the speed bag.

At noon, everyone went out to the street and got manicoba, a famous Amazonian dish. The leaves of the manioc plant are compressed and simmered for few days in order to remove poisonous acid and then cooked with a variety of meat, manioc, sausage, bacon, and chicória, and served with a generous portion of rice. It was incredibly filling and delicious and cost less than a dollar.

Apparently the schedule called for a break from noon to four when everyone would once again meet at the dojo for the afternoon workout, so Zach and Krista went back to their apartment, falling into a long, leisurely 69, Krista cumming non-stop as Zach sucked and chewed on her long inner lips, teasing her clit and drinking her up, his tongue jammed deep into her, until she finally succeeded in getting him to lose it, filling her mouth with his hot, thick cum which she eagerly and greedily gulped down.

"I think that we're going to like it here," Krista sighed as she snuggled up next to him.

"It seems pretty cool," Zach agreed, "and I like Rui and the others. They're really dedicated, it seems, and everyone's been really friendly. But I really feel how much my conditioning has deteriorated."

"I hope not too much," Krista said, giggling and rolling away from him to lay on her stomach. "I'm just dying to feel your cock in my ass," she said, reaching behind herself to grab her ass cheeks and spread them apart.

"My legs can't take all of this," Zach sighed. "It'll have a negative effect on my training."

"Are you telling me no, that you won't fuck me in the ass?" Krista asked in astonishment.

"You know better," Zach replied with a sigh, rolling over to stare at her spread pussy and rosebud as she wriggled her ass at him while continuing to spread her ass cheeks wide apart. "You know I can't resist you," he said, leaning down and dragging his tongue up through her sopping pussy to her rosebud, rimming her and pressing his stiffened tongue against her rosebud.

"Oh, god, I just love it when you eat my ass," Krista gasped in delight as he continued to tease her. "Oh, yes, yes," she sighed when he replaced his tongue with his cock, easily pressing it into her, watching it disappear into her ass until all 8" was buried deep in her.

"You are an incredible fuck," Zach gasped as he pounded her ass, Krista laughing as her whole body bounced off the bed.

"Just keep fucking me, Stud," she laughed, trying to meet his thrusts but finding it difficult because of the way she was bouncing off the mattress as he continued to pound her.

"Oh, man," Zach finally groaned several minutes later, his cock buried in her ass as it pulsed, filling her with cum.

"Oh, god, that was so good," Krista gasped when Zach finally rolled off of her, her ass gaping open and cum running from it onto the bed.

Halfway through his afternoon workout, Zach knew that he had made a mistake in fucking Krista in the ass, his legs feeling weak and trembling as he worked out on the stair-step machine. He could see her smirking at him, realizing what was happening.

"Maybe I should take it a bit easier on you," Krista said to him when he took a short break, "though my ass feels so good."

"You'll pay for this," Zach panted, glaring at her.

"Really!?" Krista replied, her eyes shining.

"Ready for another run?" Rui asked, coming up to them, his whole body drenched with sweat from his own workout.

"Another run?" Zach asked.

"Like in the morning," Rui explained. "We always finish the day with a run."

"Oh, shit," Zach said, shaking his head and sighing deeply.

"Maybe you should skip it today," Rui suggested. "You're not in shape yet. Maybe you've been overdoing it," he said, looking at Krista who smiled at him.

"No," Zach said. "I can't let my poor decisions affect working out."

"Since when is fucking me in the ass a poor decision?" Krista asked, mock outrage in her voice and eyes, Rui's eyes widening in surprise.

"Fucking that hot ass of yours is never a poor decision, I've just got to be more careful about when I do it," Zach replied, attempting to mollify her.

"I'd think any opportunity a person could get to fuck me in the ass would be the right time," Krista said indignantly.

"You should probably not say anything," Rui said, chuckling. "How can you argue with that?"

"See, Rui understands," Krista said, grinning at Zach's discomfort. "I'll bet Rui wouldn't hesitate to fuck me in the ass at any opportunity, would you?"

"Not a chance," Rui agreed, blushing.

To his chagrin, Zach had to walk the last few hundred meters of the run, his legs barely holding him up, not seeing any of the others for most of the last half of the run as they left him in the distance.

"You okay?" Rui asked, coming up and resting a hand on Zach's shoulder as he bent over, hands on knees and gasping for breath.

"Yeah," Zach replied. "It's my own fault. Somehow I need to learn how to say no to her."