A Perilous Inheritance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only a saint could resist her," Rui said, shaking his head. "She's crazy hot."

"How was your run?" Krista asked when Zach showed up at the apartment.

"I had to walk the last bit and everyone left me in their dust," Zach replied with a sigh.

"Oh, my," Krista said, smiling. "Maybe I am too much for you."

"You're probably too much for anyone," Zach replied with a laugh.

"You say the nicest things," Krista said, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him long and deep. "Take a shower, then I'll sit on your face and fuck you so that you can save some energy."

Zach gave a silent prayer of thanks that Krista was content to sleep through his waking up in the morning, apparently satisfied with fucking twice during the night. He finished the run last again, but he was able to run the entire distance without losing sight of the group.

Krista showed up with her camera shortly thereafter and wandered about taking pictures, then sitting in a corner with her MacBook until the lunch break. When Krista learned that they always ate manicoba for lunch for its restorative carbohydrate content, she vowed to herself to also try other things, deciding that manicoba was going to get very boring, very quickly.

"Are you going to live or have I broken you?" Krista asked with a laugh when Zach collapsed on the bed when they got back to the apartment.

"I'm out of shape is all," Zach replied. "Another week and I'll be okay, but right now..."

"Does that mean you're not going to fuck me?" Krista asked.

"Once, and you do all the work," Zach replied.

"I like losing arguments with you," Krista laughed as she quickly undressed, then reached for his jeans.

How could anyone possibly say no to this? Zach wondered after Krista climbed on top of him, planting her sopping pussy on his mouth while taking his cock into hers.

"Why does sex mess with fighters?" Krista asked after several minutes, holding his cock in place beneath herself as she slid her pussy down onto it.

"I don't know what an orgasm is like for a woman, obviously, but for men, for me, when I cum, I cum with every fiber of my being, especially my legs and feet. It's like every cell pours its energy into the orgasmic release. It burns a lot of calories, 150-250 per half an hour for normal people. With you, it's probably double or triple that," Zach replied.

"Are you trying to get on my good side with compliments?" Krista asked, squeezing his cock tightly with her pussy. "When I cum, it's like being enveloped in an electrified ocean of ecstasy. It's so intense that I sometimes think that I'm experiencing it in an out-of-body plane of existence, just so the intensity of it doesn't kill me, sort of like a circuit breaker," she said, once again sliding her pussy up and down on his cock.

Zach enjoyed laying there, his hands behind his head as he watched Krista fucking him, the way she bit her bottom lip between her teeth when she'd grind her pussy down onto him, the way her thick, ruby nipples seemed to swell as they bobbed on the ends of her freckled breasts.

"Oh, oh, oh," Krista gasped when Zach reached down and began to rub her fat, bulging clit, her entire body spasming in orgasm, her pussy clamping down on his cock as she shuddered, Zach groaning as he lost control and began pumping cum up into her pussy as she lay forward on top of him, his cock pulsing as she slowly stopped trembling.

"Nobody has ever been able to make me cum so easily," she gasped, pushing up to look down at him. "You don't do anything that differently from most men, so it doesn't make sense, but it feels so damned good. It's the most amazing connection, especially when you cum at the same time."

"Well, neither my cock nor my tongue have ever enjoyed a pussy more," Zach said.

"What about my ass?" Krista asked, sliding off of him and moving forward.

"It's an incredible ass," Zach said, rimming her rosebud and then pressing against it as she planted herself on his face.

"Oh, yes, that's the best," Krista sighed when she felt his tongue slide into her cum-filled pussy. "I just love it when you eat my pussy when it's full of cum. It's just so damned sexy."

Zach felt energized instead of drained when he and Krista arrived back at the dojo for the afternoon training session. Still focusing on conditioning, he did multiple 100 rep sets of push-ups, crunches, and leg lifts, while Krista wandered around and took photos of anything and everything that struck her for whatever reason.

Juliana was doing stretching exercises on a mat and Krista began taking pictures of her.

"You like to take pictures of me?" Juliana asked.

"Yes," Krista replied. "You're very beautiful and my camera likes you."

"Is that so?" Juliana replied, continuing her routine as Krista lay down on her stomach to be able to shoot up at her. "Maybe you'd like to take pictures of my pussy?" she said with a laugh, making a joke as she stood over Krista, who rolled onto her back, and slowly slid down into a horizonal split, stopping when her pussy was just a foot over Krista's head, the sweat-stained material of her training leotard stretched tight, revealing her camel toe.

"That sounds like a delicious idea," Krista said, lowering the camera and smiling up at Juliana's astonished face.

"What about your man?" Juliana asked, glancing over to where Zach was working out.

"He's not my man, but what about him?" Krista asked.

"Would he be there?" Juliana asked.

"Would you like him to be?" Krista asked.

"He's pretty," Juliana replied. "I wouldn't mind. You...share him?"

"Every chance I get," Krista replied, a big smile on her face. "Would you like that?"

"You're going to be here for a while," Juliana said, suddenly changing the subject and stepping aside, offering a hand to Krista to help her to her feet. "I wouldn't want to make bad feelings between us. Any of these dogs would jump at the chance to have me," she said, flicking her long braid towards the others working out. "I can easily solve my...problem."

"It won't make any bad feelings between us," Krista assured her. "Why don't you come visit us after your run this afternoon?" she suggested.

"I'll be all stinky and sweaty," Juliana replied.

"We have a shower," Krista said. "We can start there."

"You don't really want to take pictures of my pussy, do you?" Juliana asked.

"I'd love to," Krista replied, "but I'm even more interested in tasting it."

* * * * *

"There you are," a naked Krista greeted Zach and Juliana when they arrived all sweaty after their run. "You should take a shower," she said, kissing Zach long and deep. "You should join him," she said to Juliana, shocking Zach when she also kissed her, Juliana's arms going around Krista's body, her hands sliding down to cup her ass cheeks and hold her close to her as they kissed. "I'll go get warmed up."

"She is an unusual woman," Juliana said, staring at Zach, then peeling her leotard off, exposing her full breasts with their large chocolate nipples which knurled into knots as he stared at them before letting his gaze slide down, the dark-tinged edges of her inner lips just peeking out from her pussy beneath a prominent clit which stuck well out.

"I'm learning that more and more every day," Zach said, initially hesitating, then quickly stripping, smiling wryly to himself when he saw Juliana's eyes widen as she licked her lips when she saw his cock.

Zach was very surprised when Juliana plastered herself to him as soon as they got into the shower, her big full breasts mashing into his chest as her tongue sought out his tonsils.

"It's nice that Krista likes to share you, don't you think?" Juliana asked when she broke off the kiss, finding the soap and washing herself.

"I can't find anything to complain about it," Zach replied. "It certainly feels right," he said when she wrapped both soapy hands around his cock and slowly washed it, then his balls.

Exiting the shower and barely toweling off, Zach followed Juliana's incredible ass to the bed where she crawled up onto it between Krista's spread thighs, lifting her legs and pushing them up towards her chest as she lowered her face to her pussy, her tongue sliding deep into her, eliciting a long moan of delight as Krista's body spasmed, her hips arching as the first of her orgasms hit her.

Zach crawled onto the bed after Juliana, his hands unable to resist her incredible ass cheeks, prying them apart to expose her starred rosebud and her pussy spread open beneath it, her big clit really standing out above her rilled inner lips. His own cock was as hard as a steel bar as he leaned forward and dragged his tongue up through her pussy to her rosebud, rimming her, hearing her squeal into Krista's pussy when she felt his tongue pressing against her before sliding down and into her pussy, her musky juices flowing onto his tongue as he plunged it into her.

"I want to taste you," Krista said after many minutes, encouraging Juliana to turn 180º so that they were in a 69.

Following Juliana's ass and pussy, Zach knelt above Krista's head, their eyes locked as she ate Juliana's delicious pussy. Lowering his cock down to the entrance of Juliana's pussy, he could feel as well as see Krista's tongue slithering around in Juliana's pussy, as well as all over the head of his cock. Then she wrapped a hand around it and guided the head to Juliana's pussy, her hand sliding down to cup and fondle his balls as he sank his cock into Juliana, feeling her pussy clenching over and over again as he filled her.

Zach could feel Krista's tongue on his balls as he began to fuck Juliana's silky pussy. Every few strokes, Krista would pull his cock from Juliana's pussy and suck on it for a minute before guiding it back into her. It didn't take too long for everything to add up to an overload for Zach, groaning as the threw his head back when his balls exploded, cum rocketing from his cock into Juliana's pussy, once, twice, three times, then Krista pulled it from her, taking it into her mouth and siphoning the cum from him as she sucked him off, then lifted her face to slurp on the cum cocktail in Juliana's pussy until she finally collapsed back on the bed with a sigh of contentment as she licked her lips.

"Oh, I needed that," Krista said as Juliana turned around, laying on top of her and kissing her.

"We will be friends," Juliana said, "all three of us."

"What a wonderful idea," Krista said, laughing as Zach got behind Juliana and the three of them snuggled together.

"I have nothing to wear home," Juliana said after several minutes. "My leotard stinks."

"Wash it," Krista suggested.

"Then it will be wet," Juliana pointed out.

"It will dry by morning," Krista said. "You'll just have to stay with us for the night."

"I think that you will not be the only one struggling with the run tomorrow, Zach," Juliana said.

The only consolation Zach had the next morning when he finally walked up to the dojo at the end of his morning run was that he had seen Juliana lagging behind the group, though even she eventually disappeared.

"You just needed to get it out of your system," Rui said with a grin, slapping Zach on the shoulder. "Juliana's just about killed each of us at one time or another. You're going to have to decide what's more important, enjoying yourself with the ladies or working your ass off, sweating with pain, so that you can fight."

"Doesn't seem like much of a choice," Zach sighed. "One is heaven, the other is the entrance to hell."

"Life is like that," Rui said. "It's a perennial struggle. And Krista had no...problem with it?"

"It was her idea," Zach replied ruefully.

"That must have been something to see," Rui said, shaking his head. "Wow."

"It was every bit of wow," Zach agreed, "which is part of why I just couldn't help myself."

"How was your run?" Krista asked when she showed up, her eyes sparkling with mischief."

"As expected," Zach replied.

"Was it worth it?" Krista asked.

"In spades," Zach replied with a smile, shaking his head.

"It must be nice to sleep in," Juliana said, approaching with a broad smile on her face.

"It was, especially with the taste of your pussy all over my face," Krista said, leaning forward and kissing her, everyone in the dojo turning to watch in stunned surprise.

"Se você pudesse usar sua língua tão bem quanto qualquer um deles, talvez eu lhe desse outra chance," Juliana said sharply when Krista broke off the kiss and she noticed everyone staring.

"She just told them that if they could use their tongues half as good as either of us, maybe she'd give them another chance," Krista explained as everyone laughed.

"Christ!" Zach said, flushing.

"There is nothing to be embarrassed about," Juliana said. "We are a big family with no secrets. And you do know how to use your tongue," she added with a smile.

Zach made it through the morning, though desultorily doing his sets while telling himself that he needed to get serious about training, despite the temptations of the flesh that seemed to surround him.

To Krista's delight, lunch was at Mamacita's, around the corner from the dojo, and they were introduced to pirarucu de casaca, a popular dish widely eaten in the region. It is made with the pirarucu, a famous Amazonian fish, one of the largest fresh-water fish in the world, olive oil, cassava flour, and many other ingredients, and it was delicious.

Krista realized that she was interfering with Zach's training, reminding herself that her job was to document his life, not use him as her personal fuck toy, though it was hard to resist. She'd never met a man who was as accommodating as he seemed to be. She always tended to overwhelm and drive off men, her needs outweighing their ability or willingness to satisfy, not usually concerned with them as people, but more as sources of her carnal satisfaction. She contented herself after lunch with a 69, sucking him off while cumming non-stop as he ate her pussy, then letting him sleep until the afternoon workout.

Zach was pleased to actually run the entire distance in the afternoon, though it was painful, and was determined to focus more on what he was there for.

"I'm going to take you to dinner tonight," Krista announced when he arrived back at the apartment after his run.

"Sounds great," Zach agreed as he stepped into the shower. "What's the occasion?"

"I'm feeling a bit guilty, ashamed," Krista replied. "I'm supposed to be documenting your life, not trying to get you fucked to death. I know it's only been a couple of days, but I'm screwing up your ability to work out and train and you've been waiting for a month to be able to get back to it. So dinner's on me as a sort of apology."

"I never thought a woman would apologize to me for bringing another hot woman over to fuck me," Zach laughed.

"Fuck us, you mean," Krista corrected with a smile. "She really was delicious."

"She really was," Zach agreed.

"I asked Juliana what would be the best place to take you and she told me about Banzeiro," Krista explained as the caught a taxi. "She said it's supposed to be one of the best restaurants in Manaus. I told her if it was any good, that we'd bring her one night."

"And she'll be the dessert?" Zach asked.

"That sounds perfect," Krista laughed.

Zach chose the Uarini River tucunaré (peacock bass) fillet with marinated sauce, broccoli rice, and butter-cooked vegetables, while Krista opted for the tongue-tingling smoked pirarucu fish with coconut milk, banana, nuts, and rice. At the waiter's suggestion, they had a Brazilian wine with dinner, a Pizzato, Legno Chardonnay, Serra Gaúcha, Vale dos Vinhedos, creamy and delicious with a lot of oak flavors, perfectly complementing the dinners.

True to her word, Krista took it easy on Zach for the next couple of days, contenting herself with a 69 after lunch and only fucking him twice during the night. As a result, Zach's workouts improved and he actually finished the morning run next to last, only Rosa finishing behind him, much to her chagrin and everyone else's laughter.

When Krista arrived at the dojo, she was shocked to find Zach sitting in a chair with Rosa kneeling in front of him sucking his cock while everyone gathered around to watch. Juliana explained that they had made a bet: the first person to finish behind Zach on a run would have to suck his cock in front of the group.

"What if one of the guys had lost?" Krista asked as Rosa's nostrils flared, her eyes widening as Zach came, cum leaking from the corners of her mouth as she valiantly gulped it down, finally sitting back licking her lips and panting for breath when she had sucked him dry.

"That's why they ran so hard," Rui replied with a laugh. "We had some of the fastest runs that we've had."

"Is it going to be like this every time you run?" Krista asked.

"No, that wouldn't be fair," Rui replied. "It's a one-off, otherwise Rosa with her short legs would always be last."

"I'd call that losing is winning," Krista said. "I'd lose every time if I knew that it meant that I got to suck a cock at the end."

They were just finishing lunch, once again at Mamacita's, though this time they had tambaqui, another popular, fresh-water Amazonian fish. Tambaqui usually eats fruits and jungle seeds, so its meat is very tender and delicious. Eating it grilled, the most popular way, was a gastronomic treat.

"Zach, will you get a few gallons of drinking water for us?" Krista asked.

"Sure," Zach replied.

"And we could use another towel," Krista said.

"Okay," Zach replied.

Zach had to go to another shop other than the one selling the water to find a towel, finally opening the door to the apartment and stopping in his tracks, staring at Krista facing him, sitting reverse cowgirl on Rui's lap, her feet up on his thighs, his thick black cock filling her pussy as she rose up and down on it, her fat, bulging clit sliding along the shaft while her long inner lips clasped his cock, their pale pinkness a stark contrast to the ebony blackness of his cock, her patch of fiery-red hair seeming to glow.

"I started without you," Krista said, not missing a beat as she slid her pussy up and down on Rui's glistening cock.

"So I see," Zach said, entering the apartment and setting the gallons of water down before taking a seat facing the sofa.

"Does it turn you on to watch me?" Krista asked, pounding her pussy up and down on Rui's thick black cock, her eyes on Zach's which were on her pussy.

"It's pretty hot," Zach conceded, rearranging his rapidly hardening cock in his jeans.

"Show me your cock," Krista panted as she continued to fuck Rui. "Take off your clothes."

Zach's cock was standing straight up in front of him, throbbing in time to his heartbeat as he watched Krista fucking Rui.

"Let's go to the bedroom," Krista said, lifting herself off of Rui's cock, her pussy gaping open as she struggled to her feet.

Rui gave Zach a sheepish grin as he stood up, his cock thicker and glistening with the sheen of Krista's pussy juices, though not as long as Zach's. In the bedroom, Krista dragged Rui onto the bed, climbing on top of him in a 69, surprising Zach by easily taking his entire cock into her mouth as Rui began to feast on Krista's sopping pussy.

"Not yet," Krista said, lifting her mouth from Rui's cock when she felt him getting ready to cum. "I want to feel you cum in my pussy," she said, rolling off of him and pushing Zach onto his back from where he had been laying next to them on his side watching the action.

Zach felt his cock disappear into Krista's mouth and throat at the same time that she lowered her pussy onto his mouth, her juices flowing onto his tongue as he jammed it up into her.

"Fuck me now, Rui," Krista gasped after a couple of minutes.

Zach lay back, his eyes wide as he watched Rui's thick black cock easily fill Krista's pussy. Almost immediately Krista's pussy juices began to drip from her clit onto his face, then his tongue when he extended it, loving the tangy flavor. He could see her fat, bulging clit sliding along the shaft of Rui's cock as he fucked her and lifted his head so that he could tease it with the tip of his tongue, eliciting a moan as her body spasmed in orgasm, even more juices dripping from her pussy as she came, Rui's cock continuing its relentless plunging in and out of her.