All Comments on 'A Positive'

by cpete

Sort by:
  • 296 Comments
tazz317tazz317almost 13 years ago
A COMPLETE FINISHED STORY

GOOD JOB CP, SOME OF THE STORY WAS RELATEABLE FOR MOST READERS. THE ENDING WAS EXCELLENT AND TO THE POINT, SEVERAL MORALS CONCERNING THIS THEME WAS EVIDENT. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Great story - but I would only take Gina back after I got to fuck her assshole and have her suck my cock to hardness afterwards making sure she swollowed my cum. After twnety years her asshole ought to be almost virginal again. If she wouldn't let meher husband do that, then she could hit the road.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
its hard to serve two gods

please write porn or bible.

Mousse9Mousse9almost 13 years ago

Wow, a true rollercoaster of emotions. The bad guy got busted in the end, what's not to like?

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

Hyper super story. I am glad not a creampyeating wimpy story.

BTW It is eternal true that is the father who grows up the children WELL....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Gone with the Wind Movie shout-out

Gone with the Wind Movie Shout out

"Frankie(Frankly) my dear I don't give a Damn"

Almost got that famous Rhett Butler movie quote/line past me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Technically proficient

Author continues to display skill and does a decent job on a well trodden storyline - hoping to see more imagination from this potentially talented author in the future.

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzalmost 13 years ago
Frankly ma'dam

I don't give a deer.

Well done once again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thumbs up!

Am starting to wean from the fast/furious. Starting to read story lines & thought. Liked what this author has done hope it is continued.

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Very Well Done

Frankie takes the cake as the nastiest villain on Literotica

Great writing and a nice twist...

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
This was a good effort to revise an old standby here....

... but some of the behaviors were tough to swallow. His reaction to her at first supposed infidelity was pretty insecure given a long history with her, (no attempt to kibbutz with your wife to find the truth?)- then he escalated to really childish behavior when it was learned where it happened, which actually should have mitigated his feelings, at least if he'd ever been invited to a bachelor party himself.(Granted the immediate viewing would have been harsh, but this begs the question of how they got so much video with her NOT calling his name if she did it 43 times?).And Amber was not written in as stupid so how could she be so blind about such an overt loser as, (13 times???) rapist Frank.v Still a fun read and a non cuck story for LW makes Cpete one of the good guys ha-ha.

bdoggriffenbdoggriffenalmost 13 years ago
ok but could have been really good

You did a good job setting up this story of lack of trust. But I don't like the second videotape. It emerges in a way that seems to say "I don't know how to end this thing." Also we've seen it before and done more subtly too. Also, I think you end the story at the most dramatic moment. How does the wife feel about the fact that her husband never believed in her. He chose instead to believe that his wife of 18 years was a sociopath. Wasn't he supposed to have her back? I can't help but feel there's a lot more to be said about these two!

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 13 years ago
Alright Lit. still allows shit comments. From anonymous assholes..... I think it is

great writing. Story could have had him swimming with the fishes. Like how you handled it so much better though. Very responsible revenge. Could happen as you created from Gina to Amber and Frank made it plausible.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersalmost 13 years ago
Certainly kept my attention...

Great attention-getting story. Frank was a true asshole, with Nick coming a close second to him. I think you could have eased up on the angry husband shit a bit, but all in all, it was good entertainment.

BigJohn601BigJohn601almost 13 years ago
A top notch story with an unexpected finale...

Still suprised that Nick didn't pull a Tony Soprano on old Frank.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What about the other men?

If there is no limit to their crime> what happen to the other Rapist?

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 13 years ago
Mixed feelings

The story read and flowed pretty well despite the numerous typos and grammatical errors. But I have trouble understanding why Gina got the blood tests in the first place, let alone the DNA tests. By the way, DNA testing is quite expensive -- it wouldn't be reimbursable for insurance purposes -- even if Gina knew the lab people, DNA testing is usually sent out to reference labs, not done in a local or regional hospital, so there would be a bill of thousands of dollars.

The abrupt change in attitude by Nick towards Gina was not well explained in the story. I think his about-face was too quick. The reader was made to feel that Nick was just acting the jerk regarding an event that happened nearly 20 years earlier, and Gina was not responsible because she was passed out drunk and essentially raped. But Gina deserved at least some of the blame for getting herself passed-out drunk at her own bachelorette party. Women know that men tend to try to take advantage when the women are drunk; why did Gina get herself into this situation in the first place?

Let's put this another way. If Nick had received the DVD of the gang bang a few days prior to the wedding date, it it not likely that Nick would have called off the wedding? If Nick was very drunk and fucked the stripper at his bachelor party, and Gina got a recording of it just before the wedding, it is not probable that she would have cancelled? The excuse, "I was so drunk, I did not know what I was doing," is not accepted by courts to mitigate drunk driving, and I can't really accept it in this story such that Gina gets off Scott free. Thanks for writing an entertaining story.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 13 years ago
Interesting Story - not Erotic, but Interesting

I figured the sex video would turn out to be rape, but figure drugs, not moonshine. Excellent handling the key perp at the end, but one of the comments was correct - what about the other guys? Good story, though.

IrrumatioIrrumatioalmost 13 years ago
Gina should have divorced him

He was almost as self-centered as the rapist.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
A very interesting story

Fast moving and well written along with having a well planned out storyline.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Convoluted, hackneyed crap.

Talking of his daughter: 'she's just another piece of gash, a future cum dump for men.'

If you hate women so much try taking it up the ass.

Depressing shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice

Brilliant little story here. Entertaining and interesting. Nick seemed a little too up himself for my liking. Like his own shit didn't stink. Still a very enjoyable tale.

demantoiddemantoidalmost 13 years ago
I loved this story!

What a terrific short story...beautifully plotted, crisp and humorous dialogue, and so well thought out. JUST BRILLIANT! I absolutely loved all the characters from the lawyer Bruce, to the altruistic son, to the overreacting husband, to finally the asshole himself! They all propelled this mystery/drama to enthralling heights. Cpete, you obviously took great personal pride in telling this story. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with me. Terrific read!

"YEAH!", the commentator typed enthusiastically with a warm smile!, "I relished the read."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Liked the first half

of the story, but the second half was crap. When Amber first came to him, I kept wondering why he didn't ask, "are you saying my wife deliberately cheated on me a week before our wedding, or are you saying your husband raped a drunken woman?". Obviously he should have insisted on viewing the entire tape and talked to Frank and some of the women at the party to see what happened. Then he should have made some intelligent decisions. And to the poster who said "If you hate women so much try taking it up the ass", what story did you read? This was one of the most pro woman/anti-male stories I have ever seen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Gina becomes angry?

I loved the story except for the part when Gina becomes angry with her husband because he did not stand by her in light of the evidence (before they found out she was raped). What powers do the husband have to find out about the rape when she does know about it? There is one flaw to this story- even a drunk woman can tell after a gangbang with 5 guys she had sex when she sobered up. Also there needs to separate connection other than DNA with those other unsolved rapes for each case to made against Frank. It seems that going to the other women at the party should have been the first step to find out what had happended. Lastly, Gina should hold her and her girlfriends more responsible for what happened than her husband since (1) they had male strippers for entertainment and (2) who leaves a drunken woman alone with sexually aroused young men? Although Gina turned out to be a victim you cannot say she was totally innocent.

SleeplessinMD

harbormaster1harbormaster1almost 13 years ago
outstanding

You have now entered the world of the great new authors. Authors that demand our immediate attention. Plenty of twists and turns...real plots..characters that come into our lives and we can get hold of. K.K. DQS1 and now you.

Guard this trust ....Turnip was great and A Positive is even better.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 13 years ago
Unusual.

Okay! 5-star. Uncommon on so many levels. (Not to mention to being not "politically correct" on several. But then, I've never given much heed to that set of rules, anyway!)

Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good point SleeplessinMD

She certainly would have known that she had been thoroughly fucked in every hole, and if she came up pregnant the same cycle, giving birth 8.75 months following the wedding, she was obviously deliberately lying through her teeth when she adamantly insisted to her husband that she was completely innocent, had never been with any other men, yada yada yada. Following the rape "revelation", the husband should have pointed out to Gina (and the therapist) that she married him under false pretenses, since she didn't confess prior to the wedding, or acknowledge the possibility that someone else may have fathered the child.

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

I do not understand the opinions. It was many years ago, they have plus 2 DNA test proof children, yes they have a not DNA test proof son, but I pray everything happened many years ago. Gina was faithfull. I wrote here many times 1 mistake does not a problem in a marriage and the mistake was almost or whole rape!!! (In the Western Culture 70% of men and 60% of the women were minimum 1 affair in their marriage, the absolut faithfulness is a minority!) I read a story here (I forgot the title) where the husband got more half year depression after he found old letters from a ended liason of his wife against they have common DNA test proof children and the affair had ended almost 10 year before discovering time and his wife was only 1 affair and she was not more. Yes 1-2 months are right but more than half year.

BTW 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Not 5 stars, but pretty good

Gave it 3 stars

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 13 years ago
It's hard to believe...

That a virgin woman could wake up from a 5 man gang bang and NOT know that all three of her orifices had been compromised. Even if this was the best moonshine ever made, she would still be sore, and would be asking questions.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 13 years ago
A few plot holes, virgin and otherwise, but

this was a tremendous effort to deliver a somewhat different LW story. That is a good thing. This was a very good effort, very interesting and imaginative. Thanks for the work for us readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fill in the blanks

I think cp left holes in the story that some posters filled in that I do not agree with:

-The wife Gina would have known she was gangbanged when she sobered up.

Gina thought it was the Husband Nick in the room screwing her. Gina was not a virgin to sex. No doubt the big lady Mary Cath reinforced that.

-Gina was at fault for getting drunk with horny guys around.

She was surrounded by her female friends, and felt safe. If not a drinker then moonshine would have put her on her ass with no warning. Gina the future bride was put in the room to “sleep it off”, She and the large girl did not know the YMCA guys were hiding in the bathroom.

-The husband guy Nick should have talked to girls at the party.

How would that have helped? The large girl was the only one that knew about the gangbang. Others at the party did not.

-Gina having a kid early should have let her know she was unfaithful.

If the couple wanted a family Gina would have been off birth control before the wedding. We can assume the husband Nick and Gina screwed a few times before the wedding day. Even if not birth’s being two weeks early or two weeks late are not uncommon.

Not a bad tale solid 4.5-5

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

For StangStar06 fans: His newer story everybody can read at storiesonline.net!!!!!

zed0zed0almost 13 years ago
Too Much Bible Thumping!

Other than that pretty good read.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 13 years ago
Liked it

The husband's actions were very believable and reasonable. His wife had to know that she had been gang banged and that her son was not produced by her husband. Her shame and guilt kept the truth concealed it all came out. Granted, she spent twenty years trying to make it up to him. She was not a slut or had an affair. However, her actions were not honest. I don't think the quality of their marriage will ever totally recover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
How the fuck was this a good story?

If anyone treated me like the "Loving husband" treated his wife, I would DIVORCE him! And take half his shit for good measure. He was abusive, insulting, hurtful and threatening. At the first sign of trouble, he does not support his wife, he doesn't trust her...he kicks her out of the house. 18 yrs of marriage and he kicks her out.

It isn't until he sees video proof that she was blacked out drunk and unable to provide consent that he mans up...but does he ever say sorry? Does he apologize for treating her like shit? Does he ever feel guilty over what he called his best friend and companion? NO!

This story was a joke. In real life, if he treated her like this, even after the truth was revealed, she should have divorced him. After being treated like that, she would always remember HIS betrayel. He didn't have an affair, he betrayed her trust, he mentally and verbally abused her...he couldn't have hurt her more if he punched her. In fact, how many people would call this a good story if he physically abused her and she stayed with him anyway?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Frank made out like a bandit

Had it been my family , frank would have been able to see his cock an balls every day in nice jar of formaldihyde. He could loving look at them as bubba used his ass for recreation.

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
It was an engaging read

I enjoyed the premise and you had a few plot twists.

But the husband was an asshole. He was. I can understand being mad but he really went over the line. A bachlorette party? If my wife swore up and down she couldn't remember something at a bachlorette party, I'd be willing to consider that maybe alcohol had a role. He didn't. His wife was just a lying round heeled slut.

Please seperate the fact that I don't like a character. I liked the story. Frank was over the top. WAY over the top. Amber was a believable and sympathetic character. Gina...some. Not as much.

The ending seemed rushed and there were a small number of grammar errors. However, I totally enjoyed this story and was engrossed from beginning to end.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAalmost 13 years ago
Not bad. I'll keep reading. I gave it 4 stars.

The bad guy was so bad that he almost made the thing into a cartoon. Interesting interactions between the husband and the wife. There were tough issues involved! Thanks for sharing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Enjoyed it

Enjoyed the tale despite it being somewhat unrealistic. Nick was a selfish jerk and definitely one of the villains. He is lucky to have such a good friend in Bruce.

VickieTernVickieTernalmost 13 years ago
I'm with the "Anonymous" who begins a comment "How the fuck ...?"

After nearly two decades,of intimate familiarity he can call her a "slut" and accuse her of anything his insecurely perverse mind conceives? Sick, sick! Or to put it another way, you're too good a writer to give him such a mindlessly stereotypical response. You'd have done better for him to assume of course that she was drugged or drunkenly deceived, as I did OF COURSE (and as was the case), but to find that neverthelesshe he couldn't get past the images in his head, not even when aided by a shrink. So their relationship is tainted, and for THIS he requires vengeance on Frank (who is a stereotypical sleaze himself, but no matter -- we care less).

bigguy323bigguy323almost 13 years ago
Ok. This is bad on several levels. FIRST, you had the DAUGHTER dying then at the end it was FRANK who had cancer and was saved.

Talk about a MAJOR FUCK UP....

Now, let's assume that the switch didn't happen. And, keep in mind that I'm a BIG "burn the bitch" fan.

From the get go in the film / DVD it was pretty clear that Gina was "out of it" and either drunk or drugged. So, she wasn't really in her right mind. AND MORE IMPORTANT she was NOT HIS WIFE, and it was 17 + years ago. As far as we know she never behaved wantonly during that time.

That and those facts would buy her AT LEAST a long listen.

If you tone down his extreme reaction and FIX the real screw up about WHO HAD CANCER it would improve the story a great deal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
who had cancer

bigguy232-where did you read the daughter had cancer? Did I miss it?

Also the first video(edited)showed the wife Gina REALLY getting into her gang bang (Moaning, moving etc..) I think any hubby would have been shocked and had doubts about the "faithful wife". Figure if she cheated a week before the wedding and hid a kid-what else/who else was going to come out?

bigguy323bigguy323almost 13 years ago
Okay, I screwed up on the daughter. This line is what confused me ""Nick please just give me a few minutes, it is a matter of life and death." Amber pleaded. "Don't do it for me, do it for my daughter." I re-read further and she's talking about saving h

Her concern for the ass hole seems misplaced as she must know what a total misogynist the ass wipe must be since she lives with him.

So, MY BAD. and sorry.

norcal62norcal62almost 13 years ago
Interesting story/morality tale?

If it was a morality tale I'd like to think it wouldn't use the fact of the woman being drunk as an excuse for infidelity. Don't know what it is with authors; have heard that reporters are lushes. Writers too?

Now, after sorting out the uses of then and than, please work on the proper grammatical use of "I" and "me."

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
I did not expect this one -

LOL - the story line went in a fairly predictable way eventually heh - great start and finish justice prevails and all.

BUT our hero is a bit lacking - his ability to immediately turn so completely on his loving long time wife was very disturbing. Once the Film was in maybe but the lack of math and the complete refusal to look for an explanation suggests his loyalty is abut weak. He is way too much ego and way too little compassion - a cultural stereotype ?? What would Tony Soprano do - hmm interesting side journey there.

Nice writing - thank you

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
One of the better stories I have read on Lit.

Thanks for a really good story! I see you are a newcomer and I hope you will be with us for a long time.

hansbwlhansbwlover 12 years ago
Leagal unbelievable.

This story is not rooted in leagal realities. No leagal system in the world would deem a child born to a married couple to be given to a "sperm donor", even if the impregnation was before the wedding. So the background of the story was not smart, but the story was a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sprem donor rights

hansbwl if only that were true. While courts may not be giving custody of the child to the "sperm donor"-many states allow the "Sperm Donor" visitation, and parental rights long after the fact. Famous case is the late Anne Nicole Smith. While "technically" married to her attorney Howard K Stern -her child was given to the "sperm donor" after a lengthy custody battle.

Another famous case (state escapes me) had a clinic sperm donor -tracked down by the child -file and get visitation rights to his offspring.

fact is stranger ten fiction sometimes...

roscovichroscovichover 12 years ago
Cpete is one of the most competent and literate Author on this site.

His superb rendition of most entertaining stories on this site is his trademark.It cannot get any better than this. His creative genius is the reason why I still persist perusing this site looking for a gems like this.And thankfully they are there.

Thank you Cpete.

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 12 years ago
I agree

with the commenters that think both Frank and Tony were arrogant assholes. They both abuse Gina and despise her for being the victim. Gina should dump the self-righteous jedgemental husband. Sorry..."You burn the bitch folk." She was drugged and drunk and she enjoyed the sex. Bullshit! You have never seen a drugged and drunk woman enjoy sex they don't even know they are having... What crap!

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
it must be something wrong with you dumb fuckers

"Tony" an arrogant asshole, are you fucking kidding me RonRWood. You, Vern, Tava and a few of the anon's are fuckikng crazy. A lawyer comes and says your son belong to the man that hired him, You have been married for 17+ years.

He has a film of your wife getting fucked by 5 guys and the DNA proves it's the other guys BIO son. And some how Tony is an asshole. WOW, true she got drugged. But the next morning when she woke up, I am quite sure her ass was sore from that dick being in it, and the cum that was dripping out of her pussy should have been a fucking clue. Or maybe Mary should have told her you were getting gang raped. Hummm and you don't think she should have figured out something. Yet you guys are talking like Tony should be on his knees ready to lick her asshole and say dear I'm so sorry your got fucked and didn't know it. Women get date raped to often, and 60% don't report it because they don't know what happened, but they do know something happened the next morning. And that is common in most cases.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I doubt that I could have gotten past it even if it looked like rape on the video. I would have probably shunned Gina and the Tony even knowing it was wrong to do so.

VickieTernVickieTernover 12 years ago
Sorry

Nick is a Grade A Number One Shit, to put his supposedly beloved wife through all she endured before -- despite all the contravening evidence -- he saw the light. He doesn't deserve her. Nor does she him, poor dear. But love is blind I suppose.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A POSITIVE, OR B NEGATIVE

and believe in your family. TK U MLJ LV NV

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
once again Vicky read the fucking story

the wife my not have know that their son was her husbands. But she did know she got fucked. And to say the husband doesn't deserve her is like saying. Your wife is allowed to cheat as long as he doesn't know. Like I have said before she didn't asked to be raped but she knew she had gotten fucked, so to say the husband is an ass just gots to show how much of a dumb ass you are....good story cpete

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Story Suffers From A State of Being Neither Fish Nor Fowl ( though pretty foul at times)

Sometimes a author can be too gifted for the story's actual good. This had superb drama elements & equally adroit comedy points. To achieve a 'dramadey' of the first order is a delicate balance.

C Pete has pulled it off before in his green card story that can be found under his credits . Alas here we have a noble failure that even in missing the mark is of more interest then some other authors' successes.

For the story's best interest , in my estimation , he should have committed either to the angst or comic elements. Regardless of all that, I thank the author for engaging all my critical faculties & giving me a smile or twenty along the way.

GualterioGualterioover 12 years ago
Ha Ha ...

Wind turbine business "Gone with the Wind" ... Frankie my dear ... you have to love it!!

cantbuymycantbuymyover 12 years ago
fucking hated it

which is why i gave you a 5. well written. one of the best "drugged" stories i have read. can't blame wife for that one - she was a victim.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Great Read!!

I think Nick will suffer for years to come for the abuse he gave Gina. Thanks for sharing a damn good read.

BTTapBTTapover 12 years ago
The story kept me riveted, then kind of petered out

Despite the pretty fantastic circumstances surrounding the way the mysterious legal proceeding developed (not realistic, but who cares?), I was drawn into this story. A lot of fantastical circumstances, but nonetheless it kept me interested and entertained. The end, with Frank deciding he wanted the son for himself despite already getting his transplant, was a distraction and made no real sense. The "sting" was way too far fetched. And, if Frank acted that way with his wife, why was she so interested in saving his life anyway? The story just lost me there.

Huedogg's comments are right on, imho: let's accept that wife was seriously, passed-out drunk, and even drugged, at her bachelorette party; she would know that she had been screwed silly the next day. My wife and past girlfriends have complained about being sore and/or stretched out the next day after some passionate nights. I would think that a woman who had been repeatedly slammed by 5 guys (including aggressive face-fucking and breaking her "be-hymen"), especially if she had been passed out, would know that she had been violated....to say nothing of the dried cum, etc. No way she doesn't know. Even if she had supressed that, once she had seen the tape of her rape, she would have put 2 and 2 together.

And, as drunk as she was, if she was lucid enough to be talking, awake for most of the fucking, and sexually responsive enough to be orgasming, etc., she would have some memory of it-in other words, she wasn't THAT drunk.

But, it is just a story after all, and it was a story that kept me interested and entertained.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Outstanding

My only caveat would be the wife's lingering hostility towards her husband. He had every right to be upset. Just because she put herself in that position is no excuse. She was at a party where she was sure to become inebriated. Must it be inevitable that she will have sex & get pregnant? Would it have happened anyway a year or two down the road after a booze-filled girl's night out? Rape is inexcusable, but putting herself in this position right before her nuptials raises questions about her commitment to the new relationship.

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
OMg another Wimp Story.

Sure let the Police handle everything for you, cocksucker.

How did he father 2 children without balls ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hey Count2Three.

You really are a back wood bumpkin aren't you.

With a thought process like yours, you must surely be inbred.

What a fucking dumb ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
under appreciated is correct, being drunk is not an excuse it is a choice

she put herself in danger by getting drunk, she had 5 male strippers there, granted she was not in control of herself but it was she herself that put herself in that condition. We dont put drunk drivers kill people back on the street and excuse them because they were drunk we try them for killing the people and for being drunk. Put another way if you put yourself in the position for something to happen, when it happens its your own fault. The divorce should still have happened, she really wasnt raped more like seduced. She is definately not someone that should be raising children.

DWornockDWornockabout 12 years ago
I admit it was creative and well written.

However, it was just too vicious, weird, and unrealistic --2**.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This Blows

Not one bit of credibility.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
pure fiction

but that is what all of this is anyway. it was a very interresting story line. gave it a 5.

auhunter04auhunter04about 12 years ago
Ever notice

ever notice when some gutless wimp wants to slam a writer they do it a-nomy-mouse?

Did you not read the part that mentioned drugs?

to the sadsack who said no creditibility...hey dimlitebulb, this is fiction. No reason for it to have to have creditibality...Ya want creditibility, go read a chemistry textbook

Note, I used my name

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Good Read

I'm glad that Gina turned out not to be a slut. Frank and his crew were rapists and all rapists should die of aids in agonizing pain. Nick did what he had to do but luckily for him the family survived in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
betrayal

he smoked a meaty cock, his cornhole buggered raw, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
AWSOME

your a great writer i like or love most of your stories thank you for your hard work ralph_s48@yahoo.com

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatalmost 12 years ago
To a rapist, my .44 S&W has one thing to say

BLAM!

Great story. 5/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
he spent

four out of five pages calling his wive every name in the book and in the end found out she was raped, so the comments are all mostly positive even one asshole called anons assholes when the number one asshole was him and his dumb opinion, in the end it truely was a stupid story with stupids characters and a retarded author.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Date-rape drugs

Turned out to be 'shine, but I thought of date-rape drug immediately. Surely Brucie the blowjob barrister would have mentioned that as a plausible alternative and saved a lot of intemperate pages and the good will of Sweetie (forever lost because he did NOT stand by her in her hour of true need!).

There were too many screw-ups and fortunate coincidences (like the intercom that let Junior save the day!) in this tale!

Well-done enough for 4*

VickieTernVickieTernover 11 years ago
Obviously

Nick was so excessive, unloving, and vengefully, cruelly indecent in his attitudes and assumptions about her I found him unforgiveable. Gina needs therapy to have anything further to do with him.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Shitty

is the best description. I would have NEVER let Tony donate tissue under those conditions. Then when all the crap went down, instead of confronting Frank, he would have had an accident where his dick and balls got cut off. Then I would have given him a quick dose of ricin.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorover 11 years ago
I don't know why...

Just read some of the negative comments. They are too hard on you, cpete. It was a creative and well written story. My only suggestion is that Frank changed too fast. For him to be married to Amber and have a well-adjusted daughter he had to have appeared to be a good father and husband. If he didn't Amber wouldn't have been so fanatical in saving his life. At least she would not have been so emotional and tearful. She appeared to love him. Then he seems to almost instantly turn out to be a sleaze. I don't know about that one. Also, would moonshine allow a woman to engage in the type of uninhibited sex you describe without remembering any of it? And wouldn't she have been so sore when she came around later that she would have at least suspected that something happened? Just some thoughts. Again, it was cleverly conceived, well written and it had themes worth writing about.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Very clever!

A true joy to read. Left a big smile on my face.

norcal62norcal62over 11 years ago
Way too much anger in this story. Must be the author's way to vent.

Maybe not a quick run to an end, but too little common sense in the telling.

Just a typical LW story of a man jumping to conclusions, refusing to use his brain, and ranting and storming about. Made me angry while re-reading it.

lovetopleasewomenlovetopleasewomenover 11 years ago
Moonshine....

In reference to theVikingSailor's comment about moonshine, if you haven't personally experienced the effects yourself, you have no idea. That stuff is potent. I've seen the effects first hand. Plus, if I remember correct, the wife was not much a drinker anyway so the effects would be even more pronounced.

Very good story.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

Oh no - how dare you write a story with emotion and way too much too. Fuck the trolls - you wrote a good cleaver story. Good guys win. Bad guys lose. 5

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
WOW, once again VickyTern's dumb ass must have been dropped on her head

Gina, didn't deserve what happened to her, but like the feminist cunt you are Vicky you blame the husband. You're saying he is unloving and uncaring. Question for your dumb ass, if you got sloppy ass drunk, you woke up the next morning. Your ass is sore and your legs felt slimy and stuck together, are you going to just get up and got "oh well" or are you going to say WTF? But knowing you, you'll blame your husband who happenes to be on a business trip in England. Read "No One Won" by slirpuff. It's the same type of bullshit. In that one the wife knew she got drunk, got fucked but fail to tell her husband that the kid wasn't his. Gina was raped, but the sister that ran the men off knew she was raped. In 17 years, it crossed no ones mind to say Gina you got raped or Tony I was raped this might not be your child. Then along comes an asshole saying your son is his. The DNA says the same thing and yet VickyTern in all her wisdom calls the husband an asshole because he got pissed off, Well Exxxxccccuuuuuusssseee Me.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
Mooshine will do this and more

So, people who whine this would never happen? Clueless!

Bill1104Bill1104over 11 years ago
Where is the rape victim's indignation?

Where is the apology from the husband for all of the vile remarks? Am I the only one that thinks he went way, way overboard with his continual "over-the-top" insults?

Where's the part that covers her "I told you so" comeback to her, not so loving, husband?

Good story but a lot is left out.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It's fiction, Bill1104

Allow us the moment of fantasy that such women might exist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
As others have said...

Nick abandoned his wife Gina and treated her cruelly after many years together. Where did this explosive anger come from? Surely not from a old video tape. (As an aside, video tape is an overused plot device.) And how was Amber unaware that she had been married to a monster, Frank, for all those years? Really, this is a male version of chicklit with strong misogynist undertones. Way too melodramatic. Can you imagine any normal woman stripping for a strange man the way Amber did? Neither can I.

maninconnmaninconnabout 11 years ago
I liked it.

Nuff said!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bullshit!

I don't care how long they were married, you don't watch five guys make your wife watertight and then just shrug and take her back. He should have kicked the cunt to the curb and sued "daddy" for back child support. Who would want a woman after seeing her like that? No fucking way!!!

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago

I am reading some of the commenters and I am really surprised. I find it disturbing that a woman can get raped by five guys, verbally abused by her husband, and still be made the bad guy. The last commenter took the cake. There is no way that this anonymous asshole is married. Or engaged. Or even involved with a woman that he isn't related too.

I do agree with some of the commenters when they say that she should have known that she was fucked. If you are gang raped by 5, including dp's, then there is no way you aren't going to be sore the next day. Unless you are a porn star. I can believe that she didn't want to tell her new husband that she was raped. Many women don't want to report rape. But when the truth came out I find it hard to believe that she didn't put 2 and 2 together.

I also feel that the husband (Nick) was a complete ASSHOLE!!! After 17 years, you would think that he would have some level of trust in his wife. She went out of her way to try to prove she was telling the truth. He didn't even try to take a step back and try to find another explanation other than the obvious. I would think that after all that they'd been through that he would at least try to verify rather than be ready to dump everything. Then on top of it all, to treat her like shit. If she left him, there would have been no judge that wouldn't have given her half of everything, And for all of you BTB people, if the situation were reversed and she was treating him like he did her, you would be SCREAMING for him to leave her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Do you have a problem with the word THROUGH?! Would it kill you to write it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Total crap

Nuff said!

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 10 years ago

Very impressive to be able to hold this story and plot and "spy thriller" like aura all together through quite a long story. Drinking at bachelor and/or bachelorette events should be outlawed !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
too drunk ?

Try telling a judge that you are not responsible for your actions because you were drunk and (drove, hit someone......fill in the blank)

Why does this get a pass ?

And it is not 2-3% of married men, but closer to 10% raising a child not their own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
lil rough

I don't thing cpete did very good job with this one I got the points he was trying to make but he went too far with nicks constant remarks over board to the point I didn't find it believable. also making her think it was nick would of worked if she didn't have a dick in her mouth and one in her ass or pussy. just didn't tie this story together very well.

brian

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 10 years ago
all of you "Husband Haters"

Where was the dear I got fucked by five guys and our son isn't yours. You asses are mad at the husband, he's a fucking victim, you morons. His wife may or may not have been raped. But she knew she got fucked and with all that cum in her and on her and not on birth control. So how in the fuck is it his fault, not only that but I guess all you saint's wouldn't be pissed off to find out your son's not yours.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 10 years ago
Drunk is just an excuse.

Like the Anon who explained it like Drunk Driving, Wifey shouldn't have gotten a pass on this one. Now, if they'd slipped a date rape drug into her drink, THEN it would have been worth reconciliation. But she wasn't drugged, at least not from what cpete wrote. If there had been just one mention of GHB, or whatever it's called, I would have been all for the RAAC ending.

However, Wifey wasn't drugged in this tale. She was just shitfaced drunk.

3 Stars. At least Asshole got what was coming to him. It would have been 5 if Frank had "slipped her a mickey" to make the ending make more sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Obviously she thought she was sleeping with her husband, who had magically grown five cocks. Duh people. I mean, the guy is a monster, after all, giving his wife harsh words after watching her cum over and over on a video while being fucked by strangers at her bachelorette party, and getting the news that after 17 years, his son was not biologically his, all the while her denying to his face that anything had ever happened. How unreasonable not to be supportive of the wife, who you may recall was not crying rape at that time. She was going for the immaculate conception route.

The magic moonshine made her not feel sore in the ass after losing her anal virginity, and being full of five men's semen since they didn't use protection and she was impregnated. So there was no reason to inform her husband that something suspicious had happened. It's just him overreacting like the monster he is.

Also, the dancers were just video-taping themselves robbing a woman. You know, for kicks. Amber, on the other hand, is a smart business woman who was desparate to save the life of her abusive, criminal, cold-hearted, openly hostile-to her and her daughter husband. For the sake of her daughter. She even offered to screw Nick in exchange for his help, but he turned her down flat. Probably because he was such an unloving monster of a husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I'm confused...

Unless I misremember the wife was a virgin when they WERE getting married... if so, how exactly would she know she HAD been screwed while stewed to the gills...? Exactly on what experience would she be able to compare it...?

On the other hand... maybe Mary Catherine should have TOLD her what happened, giving HER the option of whether to report it or not...? After all the only crime Mary Catherine committed would be illegal alcohol and its tough to prove that AFTER the alcohol is all drank... Though there was still the five against one thing going on... Though also again clearly the wife WAS drunk and had been screwed...

Rape can be so hard to prove - obviously that's why some guys deserve to be castrated...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous