All Comments on 'A Present and a Deal Ch. 14'

by DaviBlack

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
GiggityGiggityGoo

Bravo! And the crowd goes wild!

Nice Ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"Where do you want me to cum, Mom?" "Cum inside me, baby," she panted.

This is a terrific story by a gifted writer 18 to 22 years old, so maybe still a late teenager, anyway, a very young guy. I bet his fine fat cock was hard when he wrote it and he shot a good healthy load at the end. I love the quote above. In much too many stories of hot motherfucking the boy shoots over his mother's face, or her tits, or her body. To me, that goes against the whole idea of a boy sticking his hard cock up his own mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came out of. The boy aches to unload his young balls up the same cunt where he was once a little baby. He wants to fill his mother's twat to overflowing with all his warm creamy semen. Silly to spray it anywhere else. I love that dad is desperate to watch his son give his mom a hot incestuous fuck. David even jokes with his mother that they shouldn't allow dad to jerk off. That is so cool. While the son's big stiff prick is pounding his mother's cunt and the boy's getting ready to unload his balls up her warm wet loving mommy-twat, he says No! to poor old dad having his little cum. I just love the male arrogance of that kid. Well, David relents, actually it makes the boy feel good--it makes him even harder--to see his father so overwhelmed by the sight of his son's superior prick ravaging "his" wife's cunt. Hey, DaviBlack--you've got a great, creative, and wonderfully dirty mind. Thanks, pal.

homerjayhomerjayalmost 11 years ago

what happened to the son's friend?

DaviBlackDaviBlackalmost 11 years agoAuthor

Thanks everybody!

Also his friend Sam just wasn't in this chapter. He won't be in the next one either, but will definitely return.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please continue.

New chapter coming soon?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

Thankfully, the author has found his/her way. Hopefully, David's mother, father and grandmother never find out what he has helped do to Sam's mother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous