A Prison Guard Nymphomaniac

Story Info
A sexy female prison guard loves her job.
5.9k words
4.32
153.5k
133
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dave110256
dave110256
1,154 Followers

I've been intrigued with men behind bars for as long as I can remember. As a child I enjoyed playing with the bad boys in school, even tying their hands behind their backs when given the chance, pretending to put them in jail. I loved pretending these boys were my prisoners, having them in my control, telling them what to do.

I still had this fetish, even though my body was changing as I entered High School. I developed at a young age, my tits beginning to blossom at the age of twelve. At fifteen I wore a C cup, when I wore a bra. I seemed to attract the bad boys in High School, you know the type. The guys who smoked cigarettes, drank beer on weekends and vandalized or stole cars.

Most people considered these boys to be assholes, not me. I loved hanging around these guys. Not because I liked getting into trouble, but because I liked to try to tame them. I could always turn a bad boy into a good boy.

As my body continued developing I began to realize that I could use this to my advantage. The bad boys always went for the good looking girls with the big tits, that was me. I was now five feet eight inches tall, one hundred twenty pounds, blonde hair, green eyes and stacked with 36DD's. They were real too. The guys loved how they bounced as I walked and I loved them looking.

My parents hated that I had developed so young and attracted these guys. I couldn't wait to graduate so I could be out on my own. I had plans to attend college to get a degree in law enforcement. I didn't want to be a cop, fuck no. I wanted to be a prison guard. Just the thought of being in a prison, locked in with all these bad boys made me wet. I knew how to make these bad boys behave, even obey me.

College was a breeze as I graduated and applied for employment at New York State Prison. I didn't want to be around the wannabees, I wanted to tame the real bad guys, be in complete control over them.

I got the job easily, I could tell the warden thought he'd get in my pants as I made sure to show a little cleavage at my interview, a little flirting never hurt either. I learned at a very young age to always use my best assets to get what I wanted. He never took his eyes off my tits during the entire interview.

My first day at work was interesting to say the least. I guess I wasn't your typical lady guard type, the other male guards were all over me. Each trying to get my attention as they offered tours of the facility, even a few offers to have dinner with them.

That wasn't what I was about, not interested at all in these guys. They were all the same, a bunch of overweight, power hungry assholes. I never saw a guard on that first day treat a prisoner with respect of any kind. They were all treated like shit, not my style. And the inmates hated the guards, they weren't going to hate me.

As the days passed, I got more comfortable with my surroundings and the other guards. I knew just how to handle them, flirt a little to get what I needed but never give up the goods to them.

On the other hand, I was an immediate hit with the inmates. I'll never forget my first walk down the hallways, between the cells filled with hungry men. I undid a few extra buttons just to make them squirm as I made my rounds, ignoring the cat calls. I didn't wear a bra that day either, I wanted them drooling over my bouncing tits. These guys were so horny they would have fucked the fat lady guards, but when they saw me all that changed.

I made it known with my first altercation with an inmate that I wasn't going to take any shit. This guy grabbed my ass as I walked past him, I turned and broke his arm with my billy club, never hesitating.

Word got around that I took no shit from anyone, yet I was very friendly to the inmates who respected me. I loved watching them squirm as I flirted, sometimes licking my lips as I passed cells, other times putting a little extra swagger in my walk or shaking my tits. I loved the reactions I'd get when I'd do a shift not wearing a bra. I knew I had them jerking off in their cells.

I really liked the hardcore guys, the guys in for life. The murderers, drug dealers, the big time criminals. I loved the way these guys checked me out, knowing they'd never have pussy again. They could only dream about getting fucked, then jerk off in their cells or fuck their buddy in the ass.

I'll never forget the first guy I caught jerking off one night. It was very late, most prisoners were fast asleep. As I walked by this guy's cell I noticed him sitting on his bed. His right hand moving up and down. I don't know why but I felt sorry for him.

I stopped, staring at him until he noticed me watching. I could tell he was embarrassed as he stopped immediately, trying to hide his big erection from my view. I looked around, making sure no other guards were in the area as I got closer. I stood right against the bars to his cell.

"Come here," I commanded in a very quiet voice.

He stood with his erection turning flaccid, his underwear around his ankles.

"I said come here."

He walked toward me, pulling his underwear up as he approached.

"Drop those fucking underwear," I commanded as he stood against the bars.

"If you say a fucking word to anyone, I'll make sure you're in solitary for a fucking year." I said to him, looking around again.

I unlocked his cell and locked myself inside, being careful that nobody had seen me.

"Don't say a fucking word, drop your underwear. Didn't your mother even tell you not to masturbate? I whispered. "Don't fucking answer me."

I dropped to my knees, grabbing his cock as it grew in my hand immediately. I looked up into the prisoner's eyes as he stared at me in shock.

"Be very quiet or I'll stop, not a fucking sound." I commanded.

I lifted his growing cock, sliding it into my mouth as I felt him grow. I was fondling his balls as his cock hardened. Damn, this guy had a great cock. I took all of him, sliding down the length of his shaft, running my tongue down the underside of his cock.

I knew this guy hadn't had a woman in at least ten years and his excitement was showing it. His fucking cock swelled as I felt him start to cum already. I withdrew to the head of his cock and started slamming him in and out of my mouth, licking and sucking him feverishly. I knew we didn't have much time before another guard would make rounds.

I looked up, seeing his head back as his hands held my head. I let him face fuck me, he was driving his cock into my mouth, me gagging but still trying to be quiet.

I felt his cock swell and twitch as his first load of cum hit the back of my throat. I could hear him grunting, trying to be quiet as he continued slamming his cock into my mouth. He was face fucking me hard and fast, I was just holding my ground, letting him hold my head as he drove his big cock in and out.

He came so much I though he would drown me. I never moved, letting him fuck my mouth as he pleased until his cumming stopped. He came so much, I could tell he had really needed this. He released my head as I stood, licking my lips.

"If you say a fucking word to anyone, I'll make this hell for you. I may just be back again if you're a good boy though." I said.

I unlocked the cell quietly, continuing my nightly rounds. Damn, that was fun. I loved having him do exactly as I told him too, loved his cum too.

I saw him the next day, giving him a little wink. He never did let on to what we'd done that night, he didn't dare to. He knew I'd be back.

I really started loving my job, this was the perfect job for me. I just had to be very careful not to get caught.

The very next night I was assigned to the level four unit, the real bad guys. As I made my rounds late that night a few guys were testing my authority.

"Hey bitch, let me see those tits," said one man

"Fuck that, come in her, let me fuck you," said another

I had to put a stop to this immediately or I'd lose complete control and respect from them. I hit the cell door with my club, surprising the first guy as he jumped from his bed

"Listen mother fuckers, I'm not taking any shit from anyone here. If you're good little boys maybe you'll get a treat. If you're not nice, I can be very ugly. Now how's it going to be boys?" I said.

"What kind of fucking treat?" asked the second guy.

"Be good, you'll see," I answered.

Not another disrespectful word came from them that evening. I guess they passed the word around with their fellow inmates that I'd flirted with them and to be nice to me. I later found out he was one of the leaders with the other prisoners, the number one man behind bars in the prison. All the inmates respected and obeyed his commands.

Things got very easy for me after that night, the prisoners doing anything to please me. I never had to tell an inmate to do something twice. The other guards couldn't understand my control over them and the respect they seemed to have for me.

I figured it was time to repay my friend, the lead inmate. I opened his cell late one night, waking him.

"Shhhh, don't say a word, nothing. Come with me," I whispered.

He stood as I took his hand, locking his cell behind us as we snuck down the hallway. We stopped in front of the maintenance closet.

"Open the door, get in," I whispered.

He did exactly what I told him to as he entered the closet, me shutting the door quietly behind us,

"Don't say a fucking word, not one. This is to thank you for your respect" I said as I dropped to my knees, pulling his cock from his pants.

His cock grew instantly as I stroked him. I licked the head, could taste his fluids already. I put him in my mouth, wasting no time. Fuck that foreplay shit. This was prison, no time for that. I was driving his cock up in down in my mouth, slurping as I sucked.

I could feel he was about ready to cum already, not this time. I stood dropping my uniform pants and panties bending over with my palms against the wall.

"Fuck me," I said. "You earned this one."

He wasted no time driving his fat cock into my pussy, pushing his cock all the way until I felt his balls resting against my ass. Damn, this guy had a hell of a cock. These fucking prisoners were horny, I loved it. He started rocking back and forth, driving me into the wall as he buried his cock in my pussy. His hands were now all over my tits, lifting my bra above them.

This guy was fucking me like an animal, driving it in me. He was squeezing my tits hard as he held on, pushing and pulling his thick cock inside my cunt. I felt him tense, knew he was ready to come.

I made him pull out as I dropped to my knees, plunging his cock into my mouth. What the fuck was with these guys? He had me by the hair forcing his cock into my throat now, face fucking me harder than the other guy.

I felt him swell as his cock contracted, shooting his hot cum into my mouth. He stopped moving, just held me by the hair as his cock continued spurting his come deep in my throat. Spasm after spasm shot into my mouth, gagging me again. I couldn't breathe, felt like he was drowning me with his cum as he continued swelling and shooting his cum with such force.

He finally let go of my hair as his cock stopped contracting, his full load of cum now swallowed by me. I released his cock from my mouth, standing and kissed him.

"Don't say a fucking word to anyone. Don't fuck up a good thing. Get dressed'" I said as I put everything back on, trying to look professional again.

"Be very quiet," I said as I opened the door and led him back to his cell.

I unlocked and led him back inside his cell quietly.

"Good night. Remember, don't fuck up a good thing," I said as I turned and left to resume my duties.

I loved this shit. I had these guys eating out of the palm of my hand and was getting fantastic sex as well. Nobody on earth is hornier than a prisoner not getting fucked for years, never even touching a woman. There's no sex like prison sex. This is the life!

A week or so went by uneventfully, the prisoners all being very nice and respectful to me. These men all knew a good thing when they saw it. I'm not sure if word got around that I gave favors or if these guys were told to be nice by the number one inmate after the incident in the closet. I didn't really give a shit, as long as things went smooth. I was making a lot of new friends and to be honest there were a few really hot guys locked up. I had a plan for my two favorite guys.

I was making my rounds late one night, everyone was fast asleep. You could hear a pin drop in the hallway. I quietly unlocked the best looking hunk's cell, his name was Mark.

"Shhh, be very quiet. Don't say a fucking word. Come with me," I said to Mark as I led him from the cell.

Three cells down I unlocked Dave's cell telling Mark to stay put as I unbuttoned my blouse and exposed a breast to him, just to cement the deal.

Mark was stunned, staying put in his tracks. I shook Dave's shoulder to wake him as I put my hand over his mouth.

Shhhh. Quiet, come with us. Don't say a fucking word," I whispered to Dave, my shirt still unbuttoned to get his attention.

I took both of their hands as we made our way to my favorite maintenance closet. This room was really much larger than a closet. It was at least a ten by ten foot room with some cleaning supplies in it. I opened the door, ushering them both in as I shut the door behind us. This time I turned the lights on.

"OK, boys. Take your clothes off, all of them," I said as them complied immediately. "Don't say one fucking word, nothing."

I started removing my uniform as well as their eyes were fixed on me, their obvious excitement showing as they were both already fully erect. I took my time, leaving my panties and bra for last, as I removed them standing before these two prisoners naked.

"Fuck me guys," I commanded as I got on my knees.

They were on my like bees on honey. Dave had his cock in my face as I grabbed it, stuffing in my eager mouth. He had a great cock, must have been eight fat inches. Mark was behind me kissing my neck with his hands grabbing my tits, kneading them roughly.

I was working Mark's cock, slamming it up and down as I pushed him into my throat. Dave had now positioned himself behind me as I felt the head of his cock enter my pussy. Oh my God! That fucking thing was huge.

Dave wasted no time ramming in until his balls hung below my pussy. I reached under with one hand, squeezing his balls as I consumed Mark's cock. I felt Dave withdraw and push his massive cock back into my pussy, nothing gentle about this shit. That's why I loved these inmates. I loved a good hard fucking, fuck that romance shit. Dave started slamming me with his cock, I had a difficult time keeping Mark's cock in my mouth.

"Switch boys," I commanded.

I felt Dave's cock pull out as Mark positioned himself behind me, his cock resting at the entrance to my pussy. I grabbed Dave's cock with both hands, it was a monster. I forced my lips to stretch around his cock as I stuffed him in my mouth. This was one of those cocks nobody could do justice with orally so I did the best I could. I slurped as I wrapped my tongue around it as I stroked and twisted that big piece of meat.

Mark was now pushing his cock in and out of me as if it were going to disappear in a moment. He was fucking me hard and fast, slamming me with such force I couldn't keep Dave's massive meat in my mouth. I had to work him with my hands as Mark assaulted my cunt.

"Cum in my pussy now!" I ordered Mark.

I felt his first surge of cum splash into me as he growled and gripped my hips tight. He kept pumping me full of his cum, slamming his cock in and out of my pussy. I could feel his hot, sticky cum running down my leg as it oozed from my pussy. He pulled out as soon as he had finished filling me as I felt Dave's cock swell.

"Put that fucking monster back in my cunt!" I ordered Dave.

Dave quickly took his place at the entrance of my cum soaked cunt. There was nothing romantic about these two animals. Dave slammed his cock in my cunt, slapping my ass with his balls. He started his assault fucking me hard and fast, I had to once again support myself with the wall or he would have crushed my head into it.

Dave started his growl as I felt his monster swell with his first burst of cum splashing inside me, mixing with Mark's cum deposited earlier.

Mark was now standing before me as I sucked the cum from his moist cock, licking my taste from him.

Dave was erupting now, time after time thrusting me forward with each slam releasing his huge loads of cum deep inside me. I could feel his sticky juice joining Mark's on my legs, coating me with their cum.

It was over as suddenly as it began, no kissing, no fucking holding each other, just raw sex. These two guys did as exactly as I told them when I told them. They were good boys.

"Get dressed, be quiet, and follow me," I said to both of them as I dressed myself.

They did as they were told as I escorted them back to their cells, locking them in once again. This was a great night, exactly what I had hoped for and demanded.

Another uneventful week passed as the prisoners were becoming even more respectful and obedient, I had them practically knocking each other over to do things for me, always obeying my every command. I'm certain they each had hopes that they'd be my next victim.

We had a couple of really good looking black guys that I really had a thing for and they were very friendly with me. I had the chance to check out their goods a few times in the showers, they were both hung like horses. I actually chose them as my next victims for just that reason as I got to see all the guys naked, it was just part of my job. These guys had the two biggest cocks in the prison, as far as I knew. I had never fucked a black guy, but there's no time like the present. I just needed a plan. I loved fucking these guys without worrying about relationship shit.

I had my plan and tonight was the night to implement it. I wanted to see just how big these guys got when hard, I was about drooling just thinking about ordering them to fuck me.

These two men were level three inmates, meaning they weren't dangerous. Probably in on a drug rap. I just had to wait until I had a level three late night shift. That was one thing good about being new, I had to work the graveyard shift every night, poor thing. Little did they know I would have chosen this shift if I had a choice.

My closet was on the level four ward so I had to figure something else out to make this work. I knew these guys already had a thing for me, I made a point to show a little cleavage or give a little wink to them when I had the chance.

My plan included using the barber shop in the unit as it was secured early in the evening and I had the keys. I just had to get these guys in there without being seen.

I waited until two in the morning, everyone was sleeping including my prey. They had adjoining cells so this wouldn't be to difficult, I just had to get them out and down to the barber shop without another guard crossing paths with me.

There were two of us working this floor during this shift. I even liked this guy. He wasn't bad for a guard, he wasn't even fat yet. He was still young though, probably about my age. I waited until he made his rounds, knowing he wouldn't be back by for another half hour. Now was the time!

I quietly unlocked John's cell. Everyone called him big bad John and for good reason, He had the biggest cock in the prison, at least that's what everyone said and I'd seen it. I approached him palming his mouth as I shook him. He startled, jumping up. My hand was still covering his mouth.

"Shhhhh. Don't say a fucking word John. This is you lucky night if you're good," I whispered as I stroked his cock through his underwear. Holy fuck, it was already massive limp! "Follow me, closely,"

dave110256
dave110256
1,154 Followers
12