A Prison Guard Nymphomaniac

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dave110256
dave110256
1,154 Followers

We exited his cell, quietly locking the door. I unlocked the next cell door pulling John in with me as I stood before Henry. I cupped my hand and placed it over his mouth, tapping him on the shoulder. His eyes opened in surprise, not making a noise.

"Shhhhh. Say nothing or you're in big trouble. Be good and you'll be rewarded. Both of you say nothing and follow me'" I whispered to them both.

I led them quickly down the hallway stopping at the barbershop door, quietly unlocking it and making a motion for them to go in.

I stepped in behind them, turning on the lights. They were both staring at me in disbelief as neither had a clue what was about to happen.

I stood before them and started undressing, saying absolutely nothing to either man. I removed my shoes, socks, pants and shirt as I stood in my bra and panties looking them up and down. They still didn't dare move until I said something, good boys. I love this shit!

I said quietly,"Here's the rules. No talking, No noise of any kind. Neither of you are to try to shove your big cocks in my ass. Get naked and ravage me."

They both immediately stripped as each were already semi-erect and huge. John undid my bra and went right for my big tits, sucking and massaging them with vigor. Henry had pulled my panties to my ankles as I stepped out of them. Henry dropped to his knees, thrusting his tongue into my pussy sending shivers through me instantly. He was hungry for pussy.

There were chairs in the shop as I said," Put some cushions on the floor for us."

They bolted to do as I said, every seat cushion now on the floor.

"Lay down on the floor Henry," I ordered figuring I might be able to fit his cock in my mouth.

Both cocks were now at absolute attention. I didn't have a tape or I would have measure them. They had to both be a foot long with John's being as big around as a baseball bat. I didn't know if I'd be able to walk after these two.

Henry was now on his back as I went for his cock, hungrily grabbing it with both hands. I opened my mouth wide and squeezed his cock between my lips. Damn, what a fucking stretch. I could barely get just the head in. I wouldn't be able to do these two oral justice either but didn't think there was a woman alive that could have.

So, I gave my best effort and started running my tongue up and down the entire length as I stroked, twisted and spit on it. I had him so worked up that he was already oozing, I sucked his salty offering from the tip as I continued fondling his monster.

John was now behind me, his tongue plunging in and out of my pussy as he fondled my tits. He was lying on his back, driving his head into my pussy as I worked Henry's cock.

"Fuck me John," I said tentatively knowing this was going to fucking hurt at first.

As I continued working Henry's mast John crammed the head of his cock into my pussy without warning. I screamed not thinking we could be heard. Shit, I shouldn't have done that. But his cock is so fucking big.

I grabbed my shirt to try to muffle my sounds as I buried my face in it.

John pushed forward. Holy fuck!

"AHHHH," I moaned muffled into my shirt.

John was hardly in but my cunt felt like he was ripping me in two. I almost bit poor Henry on that push, maybe I did. John pushed again, ramming his massive meat halfway in. Fuck, he was going to kill me.

"Don't even try to put that whole thing in me stud, you're already hitting bottom," I said.

He did push in a little further but he was hitting bottom, that was all he could get as I came on his cock, shuttering uncontrollably. He started pushing in and out slowly in a rhythm. He felt so fucking good. I could feel him push his big cock until he definitely hit bottom each time. Nobody had ever done that to me before as I came again, soaking his cock with my juices.

Poor Henry wasn't getting much attention so I said,"Switch, boys."

They obeyed as John withdrew his log. Henry got up and took John's place behind me as John lay down.

Henry wasted no time, driving his cock into me as he hit bottom too!

"AHHHH!,: I yelled forgetting that fucking shirt to muffle my sounds.

Henry was making an all out assault on my pussy, driving his cock in and out eagerly.

"What the hell is going on?" asked Jim, the other guard as he opened the door. "Are you OK Officer?" he asked as he drew his weapon.

"Put that fucking thing away and shut the door!" was all I could think to say as I knew I was in deep shit now, Henry still behind me with his shrinking cock.

"Take you fucking clothes off and fuck me too Jim," I had to offer.

Jim just stood there, his eyes huge trying to decide whether to turn me in or fuck me too. He holstered his gun, undid his belt buckle and started getting undressed. He locked the door behind him.

Jim now stood there naked with my two prisoners not sure what to do next.

"Come here Jim," I said seductively.

Even he took my orders as he walked to me standing with his limp cock. I reached for him, stuffing his cock in my mouth easily. I feverishly attacked his cock, trying to get him up and in the mood as fast as I could. His cock hardened almost instantly as his eyes closed in pleasure.

I released his cock for just a second to say,"You two get busy," to our prisoners.

Now I had to figure out how I was going to satisfy all three of these guys. Officer Jim's cock was doable for a blowjob as he wasn't as huge as black the monster cocks. The other two would have to figure something out

I was plunging down on Jim's six inch cock now, devouring him to his balls each time I slammed down, gagging a little for that extra effect I knew guys loved.

Henry was now behind me again pushing his cock back into me. He pushed until he hit bottom, withdrew and began his assault again by hammering me with that thing. John had now positioned himself under me sucking and massaging my tits, good boy.

I had to keep all these guys busy but there was no way anyone was going in my ass, maybe Jim could. Time to rethink this.

"John, lay down on the cushions," I commanded.

"Henry, Come around here, I want to suck your cock."

"Jim, shove that thing up my ass."

The perfect plan. I was now sliding down John's cock, still couldn't take him all but he felt so fucking good in me. I know I had at least nine inches of what he had in me, filling my pussy to capacity.

Henry presented his cock to me as I reached for him, stuffing him in my mouth. I starting working his shaft with my hands, twisting and jerking him off, even sliding a finger into his ass. This drove him wild as he started bucking, fucking my face.

Jim's hard cock was now pushing into my ass as I could hear him spit for lubrication. He pushed hes cock in as John held his ground not moving, I was so full of cock and Jim slid himself into me, sliding along side John's huge mast.

"Ohhh, I'm so full of cock," I said as I was choking on Henry's not caring if anyone heard now. Nobody else was on the ward.

"Fuck me Jim, fuck my ass,"

I went back to work on Henry's cock, twisting, stroking, licking and sucking all I could get. At the same time I was holding my body still as John thrust upward into my cunt and Jim was now pounding my ass. I was in heaven. Three hunks all fucking me, I'm full of cock!

"Ahhh, I'm cumming, I moaned as I came again hard, clutching Henry's cock.

I could feel Henry swell as I knew he was going to erupt, his cock twitching,. his cum building to shoot into my mouth. Then I felt the first surge of cum swelling his cock as he shot a huge load into my mouth, actually gagging me with it's force.

The other two guys were still fucking me as Henry exploded again, this time I had to release his cock from my mouth. He just came too much with so much force. I stroked him with both hands gripping his shaft as tight as I could as he shot his cum at my face, covering me with his hot, sticky juice.

He shot another load, this time in the air, landing in my hair as I continued pumping him. He kept shooting load after load as he grunted with each shot.

Jim was now tense as I could feel his cock swell in my ass.

"I'm cumming!" Jim hollered as I felt his first hot blast deep inside my ass.

Jim's cock continued unloading into my ass as I felt it ooze out. Henry had finished his massive orgasm as he could barely catch his breath. I was cleaning the cum from his cock with my tongue as I felt Jim withdraw.

John gripped my waist, flipping me to my back as he mounted me. He drove his cock into my pussy, slamming in as far as it would go. It hurt and felt good, both at the same time He was punishing my cunt with that mast of his, slamming it in and out of me as he tensed. He let out a sound that could mean only one thing, he was erupting. He was like a fucking volcano, exploding inside me as I felt his mass of cum fill me instantly. He kept attacking, pushing me with all his force, driving his cock into me as he continued splashing inside my cunt.

His cum was pouring from my pussy as he pushed in and out, his head tilted back, straining as he unloaded his much needed orgasm. Years worth of cum filled me from his cock, I was covered with sticky cum from these three men. Cum was in my pussy, my ass, my mouth, my face, my hair and all over my body. I was cum soaked from these three animals.

We were all satisfied and exhausted. It's a good thing the barber shop had towels, we were a mess. We all cleaned up and tried to pull everything together as we dressed, especially Jim and I.

"Don't anybody dare say a fucking word about this, especially you Jim," I ordered.

Even Jim shook his head in agreement as we all three left the room, Jim and I officially escorting out prisoners back to their cells. What a fucking night that was.

Jim flirted with me after that night, trying to get back in my pants. I told him I never fucked co-workers....well, almost never. That was a one time get me out of deep shit thing with him, period. I wished he hadn't found out and I hadn't had to fuck him but I had no choice. It was my only way out of that one. But that's men for you, fuck them and they're OK with whatever happens. God, men are easy to manipulate. All it takes is a nice set of tits, a good blowjob or a tight pussy. Luckily I can offer all three.

My good times continue as I love my job. It's odd to have prisoner's actually look forward to seeing a guard every day, especially at night with those surprise visits.

I always keep them guessing who would be next, never letting on or letting anyone know in advance. That's half the fun, sometimes I don't even know who I'll want next. I do have my standards though, I refuse to even talk to convicted child molesters. As far as I'm concerned, Big Bad John should take care of them......

I'll keep you posted with my future encounters at the prison if you like. I love my job! Let me know if you'd like to hear more.....

dave110256
dave110256
1,154 Followers
12