All Comments on 'A Prison Guard Nymphomaniac'

by dave110256

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllabout 13 years ago
VERY HOT!

Great story. It's very hot and it's very original.

I love this whole prison guard theme.

I really hope you make a sequel to this. Perhaps she becomes over confident and ends up getting gang raped and degraded or something.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Lucky slut

Mmmmm yes I love this .it was hog and amazing .i would love to hear more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Please keep writting, make it a series, a woman in power and in control like that, what a turn on.

conoissuer69conoissuer69about 4 years ago

You should write a whole series from this story it was fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Should have more chapters

The warden sees the results this busty guard gets and without knowing the full story decides that hot, sexy, busty, young lady guards is the answer to well behaved inmates. So he starts hiring and transferring in exclusively gorgeous babes, as he likes to look at them too, regardless of their qualifications.

Then he would update the lady-guard uniform; above the knee pencil skirt with a nice slit up the side, tight uniform blouses designed to show extra décolletage and insensible 3-inch heels (he felt anything more would be too obvious). Of course he arranges the prison laundry to raise the hemline slightly over time.

Then one unfortunate four day weekend there is a bug going around the male guards so its all babes on deck. There guards are still short so the warden arranges to get some lady law enforcement officers to moonlight. They also give emergency internships to the lady cadets at the police academy along with the coeds in the area criminal justice programs.

The warden has plans and leaves his busty assistant warden in charge. The inmates are sick of waiting for the Prison Guard Nympho to make her rounds, that and the ones she ignores. All the prisoners have been sexually agitated with all the lady guards and the sexy fill ins. Plus the warden arranged for most of the doctors, nurses and counselors to be sexy ladies as well. They cannot stand it anymore and a riot breaks out.

It is organized and so successful that no one on the outside is aware till the day after the four day weekend. Not one prisoner tried to escape as they all took their turns with each hole of every lady working in the prison. When the dust settled all were accountant for except for the Prison Guard Nympho. She was tucked away for use by the inmates at their discretion. As much as she like her arrangement before she loves it now.

NicoDevianteNicoDevianteover 1 year ago

A veritable and respectable whore. A veritable and respectable role model for us all sex freaks. Hot story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous