A Question of Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhhhh. It's okay. Really. On the plane you asked me to not make any judgments too soon. Just let it all play out and think about it. I promised I would. I won't go back on that promise."

"But I'm so afraid now of what that answer might be."

I shifted my weight to let me move one hand to her head to stroke her hair. "Let me tell you. I've fallen in love with you. No, you're not Grace and you never will be. I've seen that question form on your lips so many times, but never be said. But it's okay that you're not. I'm finding life different with you, and that's okay too. It took me a while to realize that it doesn't have to be the same, in fact, it's better if it isn't. I still love Grace, but I'm finding that I have plenty of room in my heart to love you too. I really don't want to lose you either. So let's just let tomorrow happen and see where that takes us, okay?"

"God Gene. There are things I really want to tell you, but I'm so afraid of scaring you away."

"Like what?" I asked with a grin. "What could you tell me that would scare me away?"

"Well. This isn't the first time I've had sex on a beach. Actually, this beach."

"So? You weren't a virgin when we met. I know that. I don't want to know the details. It's past. This is present. So what else would scare me away?"

"I want to have your baby," she whispered. "I know. You've already raised your family and they're wonderful kids, I know they are. But I've always wanted one of my own. I want it to be yours. I know. It's a lot to ask. It wouldn't be easy to start all over again. But I so want it to be yours."

I took a deep breath. "Yeah. I kind of expected this to come up. I've actually thought about it quite a bit. We might have to hire a nanny or something, but if we go forward, I think I can be talked into it."

"We wouldn't have to hire a nanny. I mean, Madison and I....oh. Don't worry. We'll figure it out," she said quickly, as if she said something she didn't intend to.

"So what else is so scary that it'll scare me away?"

"Just seeing me naked in front of a bunch of men that aren't you," she whispered.

"It'll be alright. Let's not borrow trouble, okay?" I said as I pushed up off of her. I helped her to her feet and then scooped her in my arms and carried her into the surf. I waded out until the waves washed the sand off of us and then carried her back to the little bungalow and bed.

"One more thing. Tomorrow, in the morning. If you want to have sex, we can, but you can't come in me. Okay?"

"Sure. If that's what you want."

"It's not, but it's what I need," she whispered as I lay her on the bed. "I love being filled by you, but I can't have it leaking out of me all morning."

"Ahhh. Okay. That makes sense."

"How did you get to be such an understanding man?" she whispered as I lay down next to her and let her wrap herself around me again.

"I was married to a woman that would accept nothing less."

"Then I owe Grace more than I thought," she whispered.

When I woke in the morning Linda was already in the little shower, such as it was. She left the curtain pulled back so I could watch as she stood under the lethargic spray of water from the small showerhead, soaping her hair. I got out of bed and walked to the shower, still naked from the night before and gently wrapped my arms around her wet body, not wanting to startle her with her eyes closed.

"Good morning," she said softly, her head still tilted back and covered in soapy suds.

"Morning," I answered as I leaned my head down and kissed her softly. She kissed back and then smiled as I pressed us together under the showerhead. I could feel her nipples harden against my chest as my morning hard-on pressed against her stomach. She moved one hand from her hair and slid it down between us, coaxing my dick down until it could slip between her legs.

"Sooooo much sand in my hair from last night," she said with a little giggle, "not to mention a few other places."

"Sorry about that."

"Uh uh. Don't be. I loved every minute of it."

"You alright this morning?"

"You mean besides being as nervous as the first time I hit the runway? Yeah, I'm fine," she said as I replaced her hands, gently working the soap out of her hair. She let her hands rest on my hips and held onto me for balance as I worked my fingers through her long hair, actually enjoying myself.

"So, what's the first order of business?"

"I need to shower and towel dry my hair. Then it's off to breakfast," she said as I finished her hair and pulled my hands from her head.

"That sounds simple enough."

"Uh huh. Then about half an hour in the makeup chair, then we're off to the beach to start the shoot."

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

She looked at me for several long seconds. "Just watch," she whispered.

"I can do that. I never get tired of looking at you," I said with a grin. She rolled her eyes and turned the water off before reaching for the towel hanging on a hook by the little shower. I stepped back and let her dry herself before she tossed the towel to me to dry myself. She dug a pair of tiny panties from the suitcase and slipped them on before pulling an equally small pair of underwear out and tossing them to me. "These?"

"Uh huh. You'll look like a stud in 'em," she said with a little grin, the kind of grin that said I know something you don't.

"I see. And who, besides you will even see me in 'em?"

"You might be surprised," she answered softly, the grin never leaving her face.

"I'm damn well not complaining!" I heard a voice say from the doorway, the little bamboo curtain pulled aside with Madison standing in the doorway wearing a purple silk looking robe.

"Madison. Come on in. We're almost ready," Linda said, turning to look at her friend.

"Sure. I don't mind waiting," Madison said, still looking at me.

I turned away and stepped into the tiny briefs. "Um. Hon. These are not going to work," I said, turning part way around to show Linda that my still hard dick wasn't going to fit at all in the tiny briefs.

"Gee. Guess I didn't think of that," Linda said with a crooked little grin. "I guess if you want, Madison can take care of that for you."

"Madison?"

"Sure. She's going to be hanging with you most of the day, just to help you out that is. If you want, I'm sure she'd be happy to make 'mister happy' there even happier."

"How about I just put something on that fits?"

"If you really insist," Linda said, reaching into the suitcase and tossing me a pair of light weight shorts.

"Shirt?" I asked, pulling on the shorts and covering my hard-on, causing Madison to pout like a little girl. "What are you pouting for? You're a married woman!" I said with a frown.

"Uh uh. Not any more," she said, holding up her left hand. "Larry just didn't have what it took to keep me happy."

"Oh? How long were you married?" I asked in surprise.

"What, twelve weeks? No, thirteen."

"Thirteen weeks?"

"Yeah. We were at a shoot in Vegas and got drunk. Instead of getting a stupid tattoo, we got married," Madison said with a soft chuckle.

"Told you not to go drinking with him!"

"Yeah. Well. Sometimes we don't do the smart thing, do we?" Madison answered.

"So. Shirt?" I asked again.

Linda walked over to me now wearing a robe similar to Madison's but light blue in color. She pressed her hands to my bare chest and stood on her tiptoes to kiss me on the lips. "Uh uh. You're gonna be watching the girls topless most of the day, might as well join them," she said with a little giggle as she broke the kiss. "Besides. I think you look pretty damn hot just the way you are."

"I'll second that," Madison added. "So. Breakfast?"

It wasn't a long walk. In fact, I'd thought our isolated little bungalows were a lot more isolated than they were. The main hotel space, if you could call it that, was only twice as far from the bungalow than the water. We walked into an open-air dining area and Linda quickly guided me to a buffet of breakfast foods. I was surprised to see how many people were already there, a half dozen or so young ladies in their early twenties that were clearly models, but also a surprising array of other women and men that I assumed were all support in some way. Several of the women in their thirties and even a few that I guessed were mid to late forties were sitting in robes not unlike Linda and Madison had on. "I'm kind of surprised," I said to Linda as we made our way down the buffet line, collecting plates of food, though I had to admit, mine had a lot more meat and eggs than Linda or Madison's plates, which were mostly fruits.

"About what?"

"Well. I guess I'd feel a bit awkward walking around in a bathrobe. But many of the ladies here don't seem to mind, and I can tell by looking, a few of them are completely naked under them."

"You forget. For the models, they're used to having to be naked to change and that's frequently in front of others. After while you just get used to it."

"Oh. I see," I answered, not sure I'd get used to something like that.

The three of us ate breakfast together and then made our way to one of several large rooms in the main portion of the hotel space. Each room was set out with tables with mirrors and lights and an incredible array of makeup items. I was given a chair to sit in while Linda, Madison and a whole bunch of other women were attended to by an equal number of other women, who were apparently the makeup artists. Their hair was styled and makeup applied to their faces over what seemed to be hours but was actually only a little less than an hour. With their faces painted with who knows how many layers of makeup, we loaded into three of the little twelve seat golf carts like the one used to bring us from the airport. This time the drive was slow, probably not over twenty miles an hour, as we wound around a little gravel road that finally exited onto a wide white sand beach, not unlike the one our bungalows were on. I was surprised to see that there were already dozens of people on the beach, along with what seemed like a truck load of equipment. I could see what looked like little changing booths, and racks of clothing and of course camera gear. I saw Larry standing behind a big camera outfit, a young man standing in front of the camera holding up one gray cardboard after another while he took pictures and adjusted the camera. All in all, there had to be at least a dozen guys there, in addition to maybe two dozen women.

"So. I want you to go with Madison. She's your guide for the day. We'll be using her for a few shoots, but most of the day I have scheduled for her to keep you company because I'm going to be awfully busy. If you want to know anything, anything at all, just ask. She's promised to give you an honest answer, even if I might not like you to hear it. Fair?"

"Fair," I answered before she leaned over and kissed me.

"I love you Gene. Please. Don't let this scare you away from me!"

"I'll try," I answered honestly before she turned and walked off across the beach towards Larry.

"So. Larry?" I asked Madison.

"Ex football player turned photographer. Linda uses him a LOT for shoots like this."

"What kind of shoot is this, exactly?"

"This is an e-catalog shoot. So in order to do all the new fancy e-catalogs, we have to model the outfits in different positions and angles. A lot of places do this in a studio, but Linda thinks that having it in a real setting like this attracts a lot more customers. I agree."

"I see. So, they do what, just change into one thing after another and take a ton of pictures?"

"Pretty much. The same model may wear the same suit in half dozen or a dozen different colors and patterns."

"Seems like a lot of changing."

"It is. Sometimes we spend more time changing our clothes than getting photographed."

"And you just change right out in the open?"

"Well, we have changing booths. Some of the girls that are more bashful will actually get all the way in and close the curtain, but most, they'll just step in and strip right there. Come on. We have some chairs set up for you and me under that sun shade over there," she said, reaching for my hand and pulling me out of the little cart. I followed her, hand in hand, to a small canopy with two tall fabric stools situated under it. We hadn't been seated too long before a young black girl that had to be in her early twenties came over.

"Mister Coleman? My name is Jenny. If you need or want anything at all, drinks, food, anything, just let me know and I'll be happy to get it for you."

"Uh. Sure. Thanks," I answered, not really sure why I would get special treatment.

"I think Gene could stand a water for now," Madison said to her before slipping her robe off and sitting down next to me in nothing but the tiny little pink panty she had on.

"Yes ma'am," the young woman said before turning and walking away across the sand.

"How about you? Gonna get rid of those shorts?"

"What? And sit around practically naked? Really?" I asked a bit startled.

"Might as well. I mean sooner or later," she said with a wink.

"Sooner or later what?" I asked.

"Sooner or later you'll want to take 'em off."

"Why would I do that?"

"Well, for that you'll just have to wait to see," she said with a knowing grin.

"Madison, I'm just here to watch, remember? You can go model or do whatever you have to, but I'm just watching. Right?"

"Oh. Yeah. Right. Just watching," she said as we watched the first little model head to the sand in front of the camera. We sat and watched as model after model moved in front of the camera, each one seeming to have a swimsuit they would wear numerous colors or patterns of. They were photographed in the same pose, turned four different ways, which I could tell were all selected to accentuate the models curves.

"My turn," Madison said after several hours of the parade of models. "I think you're gonna love this set."

"None of them looked bad," I said as she got up and walked over to the rack. She pushed her panty off and stood completely naked, almost as if she intended me to watch her. She bent over, pushing her butt out at me, exposing her pussy to me as she stepped into a miniscule bikini bottom. She slipped it up, covering her pussy, but really nothing else. She put on a matching red bikini top that was barely large enough to cover her areola. She walked over and reached for my hands, drawing them up to her chest.

"Do me a favor. Tweak my nipples. The camera loves hard nipples," she cooed pressing my hands to her mostly bare tits.

"Madison. Really?"

"Trust me on this? She not only won't mind, she'll be happy you did," she said, coaxing my fingers to squeeze her nipples.

I felt awkward doing it, but I did, squeezing and twisting until they were nice and erect inside the tiny red triangles. With a wink she walked away, waiting just out of view of the camera for the maybe thirty-five year old woman that was modeling a more conservative bikini bottom, her arms crossed over her bare breasts, to finish. The woman dropped her arms and walked towards the rack to change her bottoms, her big bare tits bouncing with each step, while Madison walked in front of the camera. I watched Madison pose herself, clearly not bashful as she set her legs and body so that the miniscule suit showed just how little it covered. She turned herself and set herself in nearly the same pose four times before walking back to the rack and stripping off the suit again. She replaced it with another of the same style, only a different pattern and walked back, waiting for the bare chested woman to again finish being photographed. The ladies cycled through one at a time again, until I realized that there were fewer and fewer being photographed, the shoot apparently winding down. The rest of the ladies seemed to be milling about as if waiting for some signal that it was time to knock off for the day.

Linda walked over to me and held a hand out for me. I took her hand as she stood in front of me, moving so her legs touched my knees. "Well, all that's left is the cover."

"Let me guess, you get to be on the cover?"

"I do. And so do you."

"HUH? What?"

"You've watched, but remember what I said about not being sure I made the right decision bringing you out here? Well, part of that decision was that you're going to be on the cover with me. That way you can feel as well as see how this all happens."

"Me? Being photographed? I don't get it. It's all women's swimwear."

"Almost all," she said with a nervous smile. "Come on."

"Where?"

"With me," she said, pulling me gently from the chair and then walking backwards to the clothing racks. She let go of my hands and took her robe off and then, still looking at my face, slipped her tiny panty off, leaving her completely naked. She turned to the rack and pulled off a very, VERY sexy looking little skin tone bikini that practically glittered in the sun, changing color slightly as she moved it, from a light tan to almost a translucent white. She stepped into it and pulled it up, turning to let me see just how little of her backside it covered. She turned back around to face me and slipped the tiny top on, the long slender triangles barely wide enough at the bottom to cover her areola, significant amounts of her round breast sticking out the sides and below them. She turned to let me tie the back string and then turned back to face me. "Your turn," she said, reaching for a tiny red swimsuit on a hanger. "Fire engine red, just for you," she said with a smile, holding it out for me.

"You want me to put that on?"

"Uh huh," she said with a grin.

I stepped closer and lowered my voice. "Honey. I really appreciate that you want to do this, but remember that little problem from this morning?"

"Of course I do."

"It hasn't exactly gotten better, if you know what I mean."

She hung the little suit back up and stepped the foot left between us until her body was practically touching mine. "Do you trust me?" she whispered as she pushed my shorts down over my butt.

"Yeah but..."

"No butts. Do you trust me?" she asked again as she let my shorts slide down my legs, her fingers now reaching for the waistband of the tiny bikini underwear she'd had me in all day, most of my hard-on still sticking out of it.

"Yes," I said with a nervous breath.

"You can run into a burning building like nothing is happening, but you're afraid to wear a little swimsuit?"

"Well. I guess I'm just not used to being that exposed," I said as she slowly pushed down the underwear, letting my hard dick stick out completely exposed to everyone watching, which included every woman on the site.

"Trust me," she whispered as she squatted down and helped me step out of the shorts and underwear, leaving me completely naked. She stood up, took the suit off the hanger and then squatted down again, coaxing me to step into it. She worked it up my legs, pulling the stretchy material up over my dick. She gently pushed me sideways and worked the material up until it covered my rock hard dick, but left absolutely NOTHING to the imagination. "We're going to take a few of just you out in the surf too. I'm thinking of including this into this year's product line. I've never done anything for men, so this is a first for me," she said as she took my hand and led me out onto the beach near the camera.

"Wait here and watch," she said softly, letting go of my hand. She waded out knee deep and stood for Larry to take pictures. She turned and twisted and let him take all sorts of different angles before wading back into shallower water and kneeling in the surf to do the same thing again. After what had to be a couple hundred pictures, she got up and walked to me. "Ready?"

"I don't know if I can do this," I said, shaking my head slowly as she pulled me to the edge of the surf in front of Larry's camera.