A Question of Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why do you say that?"

"Part of my job is investigating the cause of fires. Part of that is interviewing people. I'm pretty good at reading people and I keep getting this vibe that I'm a third wheel."

"OH LOVER! NO! You'll never be a third wheel. I love you," she said emphatically, stopping our short walk and turning us to face each other, her arms wrapping around my back to pull us together.

"Just the same, I'm picking up on some unhappiness between you two. What are you not telling me about you two?"

"In Manhattan we live together," she said quietly.

"I can understand that. Roommates. Lots of people do that. It's not fun to live alone," I said softly, hugging her tightly against me.

"No. It's not. It was tough for both of us while she was married to Larry. It really disrupted our entire lifestyle."

"You mean he moved in with you?" I asked in surprise.

"Yeah. We thought it'd be okay. We set up the second bedroom for the two of them, but even sharing the bathroom was a pain in the butt."

I chuckled at her complaint while her words bounced around in my head. "I think I'm getting the idea. You two share a bedroom, don't you?"

"Yeah."

"A bed?"

"Yeah."

"I know you've said that I'm the only man you've been with since we met at the resort. But that isn't the whole story, is it?"

She pulled away to look at my face. "No," she whispered, waiting for my reaction.

"I'm probably gonna regret this, but go get her," I said with a sigh, feeling like I'd just put a fork into my plans for sex with her tonight.

"You mean that? I mean you really mean what I think you just said?"

"Yeah. Go get her. There's enough room in the bed for all three of us."

She lifted herself on her toes and kissed me before letting go of me and practically running off toward Madison's bungalow. I shook my head and walked the last few yards to the ladder of our bungalow and walked in, turning on the tiny light by the door. I walked to the bed, stripped off my shirt and lay down to wait for the girls. I didn't have to wait long.

Linda and Madison walked into the bungalow and stood just inside the doorway. They stood there looking at me for long seconds before they both started stripping off their dresses. Their underwear went next, leaving them both naked. I suddenly wondered if Linda had misunderstood my invitation, and then felt confirmation that she had indeed misunderstood as they moved to the bed, one on either side of me, both crawling onto the bed and wordlessly working together to pull my shorts and underwear off, leaving me as naked as they were.

"Girls. I think that maybe there's a misunderstanding," I said quietly as the two lay down on either side of me, both snuggling against me, one of their legs over one of mine and their heads both on my chest as they moved my arms around their shoulders.

"No. I don't think so," Linda whispered, tilting her head up enough to kiss my cheek. "I know exactly what you meant."

"And this?"

"Call it a 'thank you' from Madison," she answered softly as a hand closed around my dick, already hardening from watching them undress in front of me.

"Tell me. Just how far does she plan on taking this 'thank you'?"

"That depends on you," she whispered. "She wouldn't mind feeling you as she climaxes."

"And you're good with that?"

"I am. As long as you save the ending for when I come so we can come together," she whispered.

"I'm not sure I understand you."

"How about we talk about it after?" she whispered as Madison pushed herself down my body.

"Oh damn," I groaned as Madison engulfed my cock with her hot wet mouth.

"I understand that she's pretty good with her mouth, but don't let her waste it there. I know how much she's been wanting to get you inside her," Linda whispered.

"I still don't understand. I mean, you're good with sharing me like this?" I asked as Linda pushed herself up onto her hands and knees.

"Within limits," she cooed as she climbed over my chest and then walked her knees up until her pussy was over my face. "Now, how about getting me warmed up?"

I shook my head and then lifted my hands to her hips, pulling her down towards my mouth. I licked my tongue along her wet slit, tasting the juices of her excitement. I pressed my tongue between her lips, teasing it into the entrance to her depths before sliding it along to find her clit.

"Ohhhh yeah. That's it baby," she cooed as I teased my tongue back and forth across her hard nub. I could feel the bed move as Madison moved on it, her mouth pulling off my cock, only to be replaced by a much hotter, tighter wetness.

"Ohhhh damn," I groaned as Madison sunk down on my saliva coated shaft, stopping only when her bare ass pressed against my thighs.

"I understand she's pretty good this way too," Linda whispered as I moved my tongue back to her pussy, teasing between her lips again. "Larry seemed to enjoy having her ride him."

"Oh fuck," I groaned into Linda's pussy as Madison started to bounce up and down on me, sliding my cock deep into her with each plunge down my shaft. I could feel my head smash against her cervix with each plunge, little gasps and grunts coming from her as I continued to lick Linda's pussy. I had to admit, she wasn't Linda, but she was pretty damn good! I was beginning to wonder if I'd really be able to hold off until Linda got her turn when I felt Madison's climax start to wash over her. Her pussy spasmed around me and she gasped something unintelligible as she jammed herself down on me.

"Okay," Madison panted as she pulled off of me and rolled onto her side next to me.

Linda grinned down at me and pushed up off my face. She stood bent over me her tits hanging down at me, as she backed down my body. She squatted down and let my pussy juice slickened cock slide easily into her already excited pussy. She started to bounce up and down on me, using her feet to lift herself, each time nearly pulling off my shaft before plunging back down. We'd had enough sex for me to know how turned on she was, my teasing of her pussy apparently having had more effect than I'd expected. My view of Linda's sexy tits bouncing wildly was blocked by Madison's chest as, now on her hands and knees, she leaned over me and lowered one of her big soft tits to my face.

"Suck it," she whispered as she aimed her nipple at my mouth, rubbing her hard protrusion across my lips. I opened my mouth and sucked the front of her breast into my mouth, teasing her nipple with my tongue while she pulled my hand away from my body. She guided my hand to her pussy, spreading her knees apart on the bed. I pressed my fingers between her lips and then curled two fingers into her hot wet pussy while I sucked her nipple. "That's it. Make us all three come together," she cooed softly. "Fuck your fingers are hitting some pretty good places."

I'd have answered, but it was hard with a tit in my mouth, so I just grunted in reply. I could feel Linda's sweet wet pussy caressing me in just the right way, her rocking hips changing the angle with each stroke, pushing the two of us along quickly towards climax. I knew I was almost there when Linda started to climax. As she had done so many times before, she managed to still bounce on me, her spasming pussy doing the final bit of work.

"FUCK YES!" she cried loudly, slamming herself down hard on me when she felt the first surge of my cum into her pussy. "Oh God yes... ohhhhhh God yes," she mumbled as she trembled and shuddered on my spurting cock.

"That's it. Don't stop," Madison moaned, as I sort of lost track of what I was doing in her pussy while I climaxed. She pulled my attention back to her soft wet pussy, my fingers plunging in and out of her while my palm pressed against her mound. She covered my hand with hers and pressed me harder against her wet sex. "Oh God. Ohhhh fuck. Almost. Almost sweetie!" she moaned loudly. I closed my teeth around her nipple and pinched it gently. "FUCK!" she cried, her chest smashing down onto my face as her body jerked and trembled over me. "Oh God damn yes."

"Gotta let me breath," I said breathlessly as I pushed her chest away from my face.

"Don't want to smother you," she whispered as she rolled onto her back her feet pointing away from me, her head on my chest.

"Ohhhh fuck I love feeling you do that," Linda whispered as she lay down and half lay on me, trying to keep my now shrinking dick inside her.

I closed my eyes and let the tiredness of the day wash over me, the warmth of Linda pressed against me helping to coax me off to sleep.